Created to love~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Oh...Yue packed me up the day after we met. The night I didn’t come home she started packing for me. She has a strangely accurate gut feeling when it comes to outcomes of all of us. Honestly it’s weird. She’s creepy accurate when it comes to predicting when the kids will have their hearts broken. Honestly she says she’s a witch but I don’t believe it...kinda starting to now” Yukie mumbled as he finished his dessert. “She’s pretty good with gardening to. She keeps the greenhouse room well cared for when I’m busy.” Yukie added having all his plants he collected in the sunroom.

“I didn’t know you like gardening. Good thing our new place has a huge garden. Maybe you’d like to spend your time there when you’re bored. I’ll do the hard stuff, of course. After all, it’s written in my contract.” Tiernan winked, remembering what Yukie has asked of him when they first met. They ate the parfair and Tiernan picked up the cherry by its stalk and brought it to Yukie’s mouth. “Want the cherry?” He offered.

“Yeah, back in Japan when I lived there as a kid my grandparents owned a small farm way out in the country. I use to spend summers there playing and enjoying nature” Yukie explained with a smile of happiness. “I still send them letters but it’s not the same as visiting.” Yukie replied with a small sigh. Looking at the offer of a cherry Yukie let out a little smile before accepting the offer and ate it. Swallowing he looked at Tiernan. “Why don’t we get going if we finish early I can get a nap in today before work” Yukie admitted already feeling sleepy.

Tier an nodded and called for the bill. He paid, though he knew Yukie will fuss about him paying again, but Tiernan insisted as usual. He led Yukie out to the car and turned on the heater so his mate won’t feel cold. “I was stationed in Japan for a few months when I was still serving. Didn’t get to see much of the country, but I like the food.” Tiernan added his story about Japan. “Maybe you can make me some in the future.”

“I could try” Yukie replied with a shrug as he looked at Tiernan and buckled up. “How long where you in the army? I mean it seems a long time but are we talking 2-3 years?” Yukie asked curiously as he changed forms the floof chinchilla stretching a little. Sighing happily Yukie enjoyed his warm fur liking being nice and toasty.

Tiernan leaned over as they stopped at a red traffic light and kissed Yukie’s adorable chinchilla face. “12 years, honey. I enlisted right after high school and retired two years ago.” Tiernan recapped his history. “Do you prefer this form than the other? It’s fine if you want to. But I have to warn you, I would be squashing you all the time because you’re so cute. And with that little bump you’re sporting, I don’t think I would be able to resist.” He grinned smugly. He loved all of Yukie’s form.

“12 years is a long time” Yukie admitted having only thought it was about 2-5 years at most. Blushing at the sudden attention Yukies face burned in embarrassment. “It’s a warmer form I’m not fond of the colder months...hence why I stay in wolf form of this one. Granted I can’t be a wolf while in town so this is a good compromise for the moment” Yukie admitted planning on changing human once they got to the store so he could blend in easily.

"12 Years was enough to make me into the man I am. At least a good thing came out of it, I hope," he said, refocusing on the road. "I thought you like the cold because you still go out running in the morning. That's discipline right there," Tiernan said in amusement. he drove them to the mall and went to the underground parking so Yukie won't have to walk in the cold. "I have to tell you, you have a unique look. Which one is your real form?" Tiernan asked as he found a parking space and maneuvered the car into the space.

“I run to keep healthy...plus it makes me feel more free. I spent ten years locked in a cage being able to go for a run every morning is something I quite enjoy” Yukie admitted as he stared out the window. Looking out he frowned at Tiernan’s question as they parked. “...well...my human form is closest. I look a bit scarier in my truest form but that’s a form that people rarely see. “ Yukie explained his voice sounding troubled at the question.

“Let’s just say it’s a form Yue and Yuen have seen and all the pictures of me until I was three and I could change forms are tucked away out of any prying eyes” Yukie mumbled as he felt rather awkward. “It’s close to this form just...less human features, all the cold and deadly beauty but in a chilling sense. You have to keep in mind I was created to be used for combat so my natural form is able to kill easily.” Yukie explained leaving it at that.

Tiernan killed the engine but stayed in the car. He took Yukie's hand and turned to face his mate. "You don't have to worry with me," he said, assuring his worried mate. "If it doesn't hurt you, and you're willing, I would like to see this form that you said scared people off. I'm your mate, so I would accept you anyway you are, I'm not going to change my mind. BUt, only if you're comfortable of showing it to me. I won't force you." He squeezed Yukie's hand and kissed his knuckles. "Now, let's go shopping," he declared cheerfully to shift the mood and climbed out of the car.

“I can show you when we get home...it’s best you see it in case the babies are born looking like me” Yukie admitted with a small sigh as he got out of the car. Taking Tiernan’s hand he followed them off to the busy mall. Once out of the parking garage Yukie changed back to a more human form trying his best to blend in despite his albinoism.

"I don't care how they look like as long as they do look a tiny bit like me." Tiernan grinned and nudged Yukie jokingly. He pulled his mate close to him, letting everyone who saw them knew that they were together. "Would you like to try some clothes first? Tiernan asked. His eyes roamed around the stores in the mall and one store caught his eyes. He suddenly got an idea how to cheer Yukie up, but in order to do that, he needed to distract his mate first and slip away for no longer than half an hour. "We bough a little clothes yesterday, but with your bump, we need to find something a bit accommodating. Should we head to the maternity section?" He asked, wanting Yukie to decide based on his own comfort.

“that’s fine though I’m not sure what size I would be” Yukie admitted distracted by the many people. Looking around he stood closer to Tiernan his body nervous at the sudden intake of new senses. “This place is a little busy are you sure it’s safe to be somewhere like here?” Yukie asked with a frown his eyes looking at Tiernan as his body shifted slightly at his true form showing long black nails and fangs before disappearing in the blink of an eye.

"It should be fine. Are you worried about your attackers? Normally they won't come at busy places because there are too many people to witness. But if you're nervous, we could go. Online shopping is a thing now. We can get a measuring tape and get your size." Tiernan gave Yukie an out. He didn't want his mate to be pressured in a place with this many people. Stress was not good for both Yukie and their children. Tiernan looked around and saw the signage for the cinema. "He, let's go watch a film. It's dark in there, so maybe that'll calm your nerves." Tiernan suggested. "We could choose the most boring film that no one wants to watch, so the cinerma wouldn't be as full. It could be our date." He grinned.

“That would work” Yukie whispered as he hid for a moment in Tiernan’s arm. Gathering up his courage he walked with him over to get his tickets and waited nervously beside his mate. Not even noticing it himself Yukies body was twitching slightly as he was loosing focus and turning more into his true demon form.

(Yukie’s true demon form minus the ribbons and darker skin and hair. (Best pic I could find that I liked so changes are listed :3 .) so for horns is two cute antlers that are white and decent sized and soft like velvet. He thinks people are afraid of him due to his black and yellow eyes and his very noticeable fangs, ( he thinks he’s scary due to how he looks different and more like a monster) but he’s honestly pretty cute and hot to look at he’s almost human minus a few demon details. In his true demon form (his new final main form)  he can have different features such as example, rabbit ears or a tail appear, wings, or change his iris color. Bottom line He’s just self conscious because people tend to stare.)

spacer.png

While Tiernan was paying, he noticed his mate's body was changing. It was a form he had never seen before, so this must be his full demon form. People were starting to stare as well, but he noticed it was not in contempt, more like, they were in awe. Tiernan didn't blame them because Yukie was beautiful. He had never seen anyone like him before. Tiernan gaped as Yukie was fully transformed and it took his breath away. "Honey, look at you," he gasped, feeling proud at the majestic form of his mate. It was totally different than other forms he had seen Yukie in, but he could tell that face was totally Yukie. "You're so beautiful."

((Tiernan would make him feel beautiful again. He loves Yukie so much))

“Eh?” Yukie replied noticing suddenly the stares and Tiernan’s change in attitude.  Shrinking back from the groups of people Yukie hid behind Tiernan more his heart racing. “I-I can’t do this I want to leave!” Yukie whispered completely terrified out of his mind as he cowered behind his mate out of view of the humans around them. “Please” Yukie asked wanting to just hide away where there weren’t so many eyes on him so he could calm down and change back. Unknowingly though he wouldn’t change back his body with the final changes for heat pregnancy and growing for his height and weight locked into his tire form allowing him to change to other forms but well it would only be for so long unlike how he had poured every inch of himself into constantly changing who he was so he couldn’t be seen by others.

"Sshhh, it's okay, calm down. We're going to be fine." Tiernan hugged Yukie so his mate could seek comfort. He moved them to a corner where they could hide from people stares and Tiernan softly spoke to the spooked Yukie. "No one is scared of you, love. They all looked because you're so beautiful," Tiernan told him to ease his nerves. "But if you're not comfortable, we can leave. But you shouldn't hide, sweetheart. This is who you are and I'm proud to be here with you and call you my mate." He promised. If this was the form Yukie was scared everyone would hate, he was wrong and Tiernan was going to prove that so Yukie could learn to love himself.

“I’m scary.” Yukie whispered as he hid in his mates arms glad his horns where rather small so he didn’t hurt Tiernan. “I have fangs they scare people” Yukie argued as he looked at Tiernan now soft tears in his eyes the poor demon having not been ready to show his mate such a terrifying side of him. “I-I wanted to wait to show you, I didn’t want to cause a scene or scare you!” Yukie added with a small hiccup sob the poor male breaking down at the thought of embarrassing his mate unintentionally. “I’m sorry” Yukie whispered feeling sad he had ruined their fun outing by having to change back to normal to make it easier on his body. “I-I want to go home” Yukie whispered even more his voice sounding so defeated at the mess he had made.

"Hey, look at me," Tiernan demanded, holding Yukie's chin and stared straight into his mate's eyes. "I'm not scared of you, NO one is scared of you. Nobody here ran away when they see you. They were staring because you're beautiful and exotic. I'm guessing some of the people were jealous of me because I get to be this close to you." He added, trying to build Yukie's confident. There was nothing wrong with how his mate look at all. "Ok, honey. If you wan't to go home, if that's what makes you feel better, than we'll go. But let me do one thing first." Tiernan cupped Yukie's chin and without warning, kissed his mate with all the love he had in him. 

It was as if everything reset. The second Tiernan’s lips surprised Yukie he stood quiet and well, calm. Snuggling into Tiernan more as he kissed back hungrily he clung to his mate. Breaking the kiss for air Yukie blushed for a moment. “Fucking hell...let’s watch the damn movie...I want soda and popcorn though. And! I get to sit on your lap the whole time!” Yukie added with another blush as he pulled Tiernan towards the concessions completely calm and fine since he could tell Tiernan was honest with his intentions and words.

Tiernan laughed so happily that some people had their heads turned. He pulled Yukie to his side and grabbed his head then kissed his mate’s temple repetitively. “You’re too adorable,” he said and glanced at the menu board for a second. “The couple set, please,” he told the person behind the counter and grabbed their popcorn and drinks after it was prepared. 

As they made their way towards the entrance, a small child about five ran into them. When he looked up at Yukie, his eyes shone with wonder. “Are those horns?” He asked, twiddling his fingers. “That is so cool! Can I touch it?” He said innocently. His parents only noticed second later and were apologetic at their child’s action. They thought he was imposing Tiernan and Yukie.

“Yeah.” Yukie replied not being able to say no to such a cute kid as he knelt down on his knees. Smiling a little he let the small child feel the velvety soft horns the horns warm to the touch due to the veins in the hard flesh. “They are cool aren’t they?” Yukie asked softly as he smiled and let the child finish touching them before pulling out of his sleeve a small sucker with a smile and handing it to the kid he stood back up having a few magical tricks up his sleeve. “Mmh I should probably mention I can do a few party tricks” Yukie whispered with a small chuckle.

Tiernan heart's warmed while watching his mate and the young kid. For someone who claimed he was scary, Yukie was a natural with kids. "Come on, let's go catch that movie," he took Yukie's hand. They said goodbye to the kid and headed to the entrance. Tiernan passed his ticket to the usher and they headed to the designated hall. "You were wonderful with that kid, you know that," Tiernan said as they were looking for their seats in the dimmed room. "Our babies will be lucky to have you as their parent."

“Kids are easy. They speak honestly and don’t see horns or my other forms as scary. It’s why I started writing books” Yukie admitted with a small smile. “I enjoy the company of my younger siblings. Other children are no different” Yukie finished as he held Tiernan’s hand closer his eyes adjusting to the dark as he pulled Tiernan to their seats. “I hope so, they will have a great playmate when they can play with me” Yukie added as he waited for his mate to sit down.