PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THIS IS FROM?

Stuff_Lover

Well hello there!

This is StuffLover you are reading rn and this post is an epic quest I've created for whomever is reading to find...  

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
  (That's a link to soundcloud)

So this beautiful and somewhat questionably loved recording of mine is been sitting in my computer for at least 2 years now and I still don't know what CD drama / BLCD it's from. I've tried carefully listening to what I can understand and entering the names on daddy-google to see if there is a match with idk SOMETHING, and so far I've got NOTHING. So I thought of asking someone other than myself and let this topic exist on this page in hopes that someday, just someday I'll be able to read the manga this audio comes from and delight my sight with what could be my favorite (and clearly morally wrong) scene in yaoi manga. that at the same time proves that I'm a little sadistic 

Soooo to make it formal, this is a request for the name of that audio and, if possible, the name of the manga too.

Aaaaaand as a reward... 🙃
1. My eternal gratitude.
2. A personal link to download 10 different "songs" from my collection (and by that I mean the sex part of the BLCDs and some audios that were deleted ages ago from the easy-to-find places on the internet 👀).
[Optional] 3. And if you don't want my "music", I'll do you YES YOU a favor if it's within my power (pls be gentle with this tho).

That's all. THANXX ;)

Btw I'm actually not quite good at English so if there's a grammatical mistake I apologize.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hey there! I thought I'd help you out, buuuuttt the download link (or link to soundcloud) doesn't work. It says the track is not found or removed or something similar. Soo sadly I can't help you. Maybe if you re-up the link then I would be able to help you. Hope you get my message! :) 

Edited by Azumi_Ueno