BOOK RECOMMENDATION

XsakuraiX

Hi. Can you please suggest books with characters that are friends, the one being gay and the other hot and straight?

I'm looking for a novel like Alessandra Hazard 's "just a bit confusing" with a cute uke and seme more possessive or any books with possessive semes. 

thank you so much. 

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
maybe you can try Superhero by Eli Easton. It's also about best friends with sweet gay uke and very macho straight friend. Hope you enjoy it! 

• Like 1

Have you read John Wiltshire's "More Heat than The Sun" series? They are both macho men and think of themselves as straight but it's my best series ever and I think everyone should read them! 

By the way, I love Alessandra Hazard who was my best author until I found John Wiltshire.

• Like 1

If you like "Just a Bit Confusing" by Alessandra Hazard, then you would love her other books under the "Straight boy" series. I think overall there are 9 books, which only one of it  (Just a bit wicked) featured a vers couple. Most of the tops in the series are pretty much possessive. But for gay friend-straight friend books, I suggest the following:

- The Boyfriend Game by Stella Starling

- Lace by K.C Wells

• Like 1

*rubs hands* boy, do I have a list!

The Blueprint (Rules of Possession book 1) - S.E. Harmon *my fave!!* hot nerdy physics professor and his NFL best friend? *swoon*

Hot Head - Damon Suede

All Kinds of Tied Down (Marshals series) - Mary Calmes

Try (Temptation series) - Ella Frank

Hope you find something in here that will suit you :)

• Like 1

On 10/24/2020 at 5:09 AM, demgotake said:

Have you read John Wiltshire's "More Heat than The Sun" series? They are both macho men and think of themselves as straight but it's my best series ever and I think everyone should read them! 

By the way, I love Alessandra Hazard who was my best author until I found John Wiltshire.

On 10/22/2020 at 9:53 PM, Jochie said:

Hi

maybe you can try Superhero by Eli Easton. It's also about best friends with sweet gay uke and very macho straight friend. Hope you enjoy it! 

wow thank youuuu sounds really good 

On 10/24/2020 at 5:09 AM, demgotake said:

i havent yet! i will go and add it to my reading list.. thanks so much! 

On 10/28/2020 at 4:33 PM, Alter-thea said:

*rubs hands* boy, do I have a list!

The Blueprint (Rules of Possession book 1) - S.E. Harmon *my fave!!* hot nerdy physics professor and his NFL best friend? *swoon*

Hot Head - Damon Suede

All Kinds of Tied Down (Marshals series) - Mary Calmes

Try (Temptation series) - Ella Frank

Hope you find something in here that will suit you :)

these are amazing titles! woahhh.. will read all of these as soon as I can! please keep me updated if you find something good again. thanks so much!

• Like 1

On 10/27/2020 at 11:00 PM, 3ruri said:

If you like "Just a Bit Confusing" by Alessandra Hazard, then you would love her other books under the "Straight boy" series. I think overall there are 9 books, which only one of it  (Just a bit wicked) featured a vers couple. Most of the tops in the series are pretty much possessive. But for gay friend-straight friend books, I suggest the following:

- The Boyfriend Game by Stella Starling

- Lace by K.C Wells

yes! i have read all of her books.. i love the straight boy series! I wish there are other authors like her who write bout these kind of characters. will definitely read the books you suggested. thanks so muchhhh.. 

4 minutes ago, XsakuraiX said:

yes! i have read all of her books.. i love the straight boy series! I wish there are other authors like her who write bout these kind of characters. will definitely read the books you suggested. thanks so muchhhh.. 

I think you're pretty much like me who likes a certain type of character to be stereotypically top and stereotypically bottom. Then the following books are a MUST:

Books by Mary Calmes

1. A Matter of Time (book 1-4) 

2. Bulletproof (book 5 to the A Matter of Time Series)

3. But For You (book 6 to the Matter of Time Series)

4. Piece of Cake (book 7 to the Matter of Time Series)

5. Still (novella)

6. Again (novella)

7. Steamroller (novella)

8. Timing (book 1) & After the Sunset (book 2)

9. Control (with co-author Cardeno C.)

Books by other authors

1. Stranger on the Shore by Josh Lanyon

2. Handsome Death by Sara Dobie Bauer

3. Beware of Geeks Bearing Gifts by Charlie Cochet

4. The Finder by J.E Lorin

5. Bruised Souls (book 1) & Bruised Skin (book 2) by Nick Kove

6. Honeythorn by Marina Vivancos

I thinks thats enough for now. I hope you could pick up any of the books I suggested. They are really my favorite. If you need more suggestions or talk about these books, feel free to PM me! :yoyo51:

• 1 year later...
On 12/28/2021 at 8:24 AM, tiwe said:

hope somebody will recomend new book like this again 

What kind of books are you looking for? If you have some ideas of what you would like to read, let me know so I can suggest some titles. Alternately, you can check out
and see if there are any to your liking.