NIJURA ~ Mysteries of the world (mik3la & Sathenus) +18

mik3la

Taio laid there quietly as holding Bash in his arms as they relaxed, running his hand down the other's back lovingly. Hearing the other mumble he smiled slightly, running fingers through his hair. "I'll never leave you." He whispered in response as he smiled down at Bash watching his boyfriend sleep. The other man looked absolutely adorable in his sleep and he loved being able to hold him and relax together. For awhile he laid there, staring at the ceiling, Bash in his arms, rubbing his back gently with one hand and running his fingers of the other through Bash's hair. Eventually even Taio fell asleep with Bash in his arms.

His dreams were filled with nothing but them, and the excitement for the life that awaited them in the modern world. Though he still wasn't really sure why Bash needed or wanted to come back and what this world held for them he was excited for the opportunity to explore it and experience what it had to offer. Knowing that he never would have known it existed much less been able to experience it had Bash not ended up on their stretch of the river. It was so easy for his dreams to get caught up in them and what he expected in the future, a future of them together happily, children, their own family. All those things filled his dreams and it made him unconsciously pull Bash closer to him in his sleep.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Next day came up quickly and Bash started to wake up slowly, feeling a little caught in place and not able to move. As he opened his eyes he saw Taio's chest moving up and down in a steady tempo. Looking up he saw Taio's sleeping face which made him smile. Looking around he noticed that they fell asleep naked and not covered. He really was worked up and fell asleep after what happened last night. His body was feeling sore and was a little difficult to move as his muscles were still tickling. Their bodies were sticky as well since he had cum between their bodies last night. they really needed a bath but he didn;t want to move just yet from his embrace. He felt comfortable and safe. But Taio moved which made Bash look back at him, noticing he was slowly waking up. 

"Morning" he said in a loving tone and smiled. He really liked waking up near him like this. Well not sticky and all, not that that was a problem, but being in his arms or even if it would be the other way around. Just being with Taio was making him happy. This was like a dream, a fairytale of his own. His happy place. But he remembered that today they would get their papers and will be able to get to his hometown. But he wasn't sure about that anymore. 

"We should take a shower as we're kind of sticky from last night" he said laughing a little. 

"Good morning, love." Taio replied smiling at Bash as the other stirred against him. Running his fingers lovingly through the other's hair and watching him with a loving gaze, enjoying cuddling with him. Listening as Bash said that they should take a shower he laughed softly, they were quite the mess after all. "I suppose you have a point." He admitted knowing that they should even if there was something stirring deep inside him that made him feel like he should just make a bigger mess instead of getting cleaned up. But then Taio remembered that they were supposed get their papers today and it made him even more nervous but excited about what was waiting for them when they finally left here and returned to where Bash is from.

Sitting up he slipped off the bed and smiled at Bash. "Come on, sexy." Taio purred holding his hand out to help the other up. Though he could already tell that Bash hadn't fully recovered from last night, which made him smirk. Feeling that primal part of him that wanted to make an even bigger mess rise up again. It was hard to control himself around the other man, Bash was already so important to him. Helping Bash up he lead him to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

He chuckle at the others comments about them needing a shower but he saw a fire desire in his eyes that made him wonder what the other was actually thinking. Well, there wasn't much to know what the other was thinking as they both were naked, freshed fucked from last night, and desire to do it again. But his body was still sore from last night and it was a little difficult to move.  

Nodding he took Taio's hand, leaning on him a little to get out of bed. His body was sore but it was a pleasant feeling. He was content with what happened last night, overwhelmed to be more exact, as he didn't expect to be like that. It was like a different side of Taio that he didn't know before and now he was showing it to him. Maybe because here they had more privacy than they had in the village as there were no doors and anyone could hear them. He was wondering if he had been to loud last night and maybe the neighbors had heard them. That thought made him blush, but that was that. 

As they were already naked, he stepped in the shower together with Taio, feeling the warmth water running over his body, relaxing him and energizing him. 

"Mmm, this feels nice" he groan sighing, closing his eyes for a moment. 

Taio hummed softly as Bash joined him in the shower, behaving himself as they washed up. He washed himself before he focused on the other man, putting some body wash on his hands and running them over Bash's back soothingly, massaging it as he washed him up. Wanting to help Bash relax after last night, knowing that his boyfriend was probably still sore and tense. Gently he kissed the back of Bash's neck as he kept massaging his back, smiling gently against his neck. "I love you." He purred as he ran his fingers down the other's back.

After a moment Taio was pulling away letting the water wash the suds away before he was smiling and moving to get out of the shower. "Maybe you should rest in a warm bath for a little while? It'd help you relax more." He suggested with a small shrug. Not sure if that was something that Bash would want to do or not. Grabbing a towel he started drying himself off, humming softly.

The shower was really nice and relaxing and his body did really enjoy the care the other had. This was really perfect. Smiling at the others words he turned and kissed him as a response to them. He didn't had to say the words out loud as he was showing them everytime he had a chance. He loved this man and would do anything to be with him and not lose him. 

As the shower was over he took a towel as well, drying his hair up. "I'll be fine so don't worry babe" he said smiling wrapping the towel over his waist looking at the man before him. He was really lucky to have him in his life and to be loved by him. He just hopped that the other felt the same way and felt the love that he was offering. Cause he really did loved him with all his heart. 

"I think there is still food left from last night. We can eat that till the agent is here with our papers and then we can leave and i can show you the town" he added walking in the room, starting to get dressed. "You'll have to get dressed though. Outside people need clothes" he said placing Taio's set of clothes on the edge of the bed. "Plus, i don't want others to stare at you or anything" he said blushing as he didn't want others to see him as he was seeing him. A hot guy walking in the sun. Taio was his and that was that. 

Following Bash back into the main part of their hotel room he pouted and whined when he was told that he'd have to get dressed and that outside people needed clothes. "I don't wanna be outside people." He complained hating the restriction that came with modern clothes, not understanding why it was necessary to cover so much of oneself. All this clothing back in the village would have just gotten in your way and dragged you down. Taio eyes the clothes that Bash put on the edge of the bed with a clearly unhappy expression. While he was trying to be understanding and open minded about the modern world this was one thing he hated with a passion which was why he was still just standing in his underwear as Bash was saying that he didn't want others to stare at him or anything with a lovely little blush.

Sitting on the bed he watched Bash and gave him a small pout, "Do I have to put my clothes on right now?" Taio wanted to put it off as long as possible. Instead of getting dressed he looked over the food they had left over from last night, absently munching on a fry as he sat back down on the bed again. While he was happy that they'd be getting their papers today and would be able to go outside and see the town as well as move forward with their journey he really didn't like the idea of getting dressed to do so. What he did like about the whole thing was the fact that Bash seemed to not want other people to see his body, which caused a small smirk to appear on his face. Taio felt the same way when it came to Bash, wanting to be the only one to see Bash's body as well.

Bash sigh as he finished dressing. He had a shirt, pants and a hoodie on then looked at Taio that sat on the bed complaining about clothes. "I know you don't like them but it is what it is" he shrugged turning to pull the tray with food closer as he sat on the bed as well taking a bit from a chicken piece. "No. You don't have to dress now" he said massaging his neck that was hurting a little bit on different spots. "You kind of made out with my neck last night. You bit me all over the place" he said laughing zipping the hoodie, shuffling the hoodie arms till his elbow.  "But i like you're wild side" he added leaning over to him giving a soft kiss on the lips. "You're lucky your skin tone is darker than mine and even if i do let marks on you it wouldn't be visible" he said turning to his food, running a had through his hair. 

He checked the clock on the wall which was showing that it was already 1 pm. The guy should be here any minute now to give them the papers. He started to mumble things as he was thinking what they needed to take to get to his hometown. 

Taio pouts a little when Bash told him that it is what it is in regards to knowing he doesn't like to wear all those clothes but had to when they left the hotel room. Still, he knew Bash had a point, there was nothing either one of them could do it and he just had to behave himself and put the clothes on. Despite hating it Taio slowly got dressed in the clothes that had been laid out for him. Trying not to let just how much he hated wearing the clothes show since he knew nothing could be done about it. His eyes moved back to Bash as you mentioned the marks he had left all over his neck, this caused Taio to smirk happily. "The marks look nice on you." Taio purred his smirk still firmly planted on his face. Admiring his work himself, the marks really did suit Bash and Taio was determined to make sure that there was always at least one more on his boyfriend. Wanting to make sure that his claim of the other man was clear at all times, even if it may not be necessary. Leaving his marks and staking his claim like this were things that he enjoyed doing, things he wanted to do.

The mention of how even if Bash was to leave marks on him they wouldn't be visible with the complexion of his skin had him laughing softly. "Is that some jealousy I hear? Are you disappointed that you marking me won't leave the same results?" Taio teased gently nudging his boyfriend. Absently he nibbled on some of the leftovers from the night before, leaning back on the bed and looking up at the ceiling absently.

"The marks look nice on you."

"Don't get all cocky with me about this" he said blushing turning his face away from the other trying to focus on the food but he couldn't noticed how good looking the other was with the new clothes on. He really was a handsome man with anything on him. 

"Is that some jealousy I hear? Are you disappointed that you marking me won't leave the same results?"

"N-No .... i'm not jealous" he said quickly keeping the blush. But he kind of was. He wanted to mark the other as his but those hikies wouldn't be seen on his dark chocolate skin. Which was unfair. He looked at him as he layed on his back on the bed thinking about the whole thing. He couldn't understand why Taio needed to mark him as his , as there was no one that would steal him away. But on the other hand, anyone could take Taio from him as he was hot and beautiful and maybe they were better that he was. He always had doubted himself in comparison with his partners. Always saying he wasn't good enough for them. And now he was thinking the same. Maybe he wasn't good enough for Taio and maybe someday the other would get bored and will be taken away from him by someone else. 

Shaking his head to get those ideas out he looked back at Taio and the clothes. "You look really good in those clothes. It's like you're from this world" he said smiling. The knock on the door made Bash frown but remembered that it might be the police with their papers. Getting up and walking to the door, he opened it, greeted the man and took the papers after thanking him for the effort. 

"We're all set now" he said returning to bed. "Are you ready for your journey?" 

"That blush says otherwise." Taio purred in Bash's ear with a smirk. Knowing that Bash really was jealous that he wouldn't be able to leave marks like that on his skin as well. Which was honestly both adorable and amusing, since he knew how much he enjoyed leaving those marks on Bash. The thought of leaving marks but them not being noticeable definitely wasn't a pleasing one, so he could easily understand why Bash would be jealous. Still, it was cute and he loved how much his boyfriend was trying to pretend that he wasn't. 

After getting dressed he glanced towards the other man as he was told that he looked good in the clothes with the addition that he was from this world. "Thanks handsome." Taio replied with a small smile. As much as he hated modern clothing at least Bash seemed to like the way he looked in them and he seemed to blend in with the people from this world. Hearing the knock on the door he glanced towards it as Bash got up to answer it, before turning back to him and saying that everything was all set. Being asked if he was ready for his journey he nodded. There was absolutely no way he could or would be readier for this journey and what laid ahead.

"What is the next part of our journey?" Taio questioned. He knew that they needed the papers for them to get out of here and go to where Bash was from, he didn't understand what the importance of those papers were or why they were necessary. He also didn't know if it would be a straight shot from here to where his boyfriend was from or if it'd be a longer process. Still, Taio was excited and eager to see more of this world, even if it was still quite overwhelming.

"Well, now that we have the papers, we can go and rent a car. I can drive to my hometown and that way we can stop whenever we want for you to check out different places along the way" he said looking for his back and zip it after he add everything in it. "This will be like a date trip for us" he winked at him placing the bag over his shoulder. "Now let's go" he made a small gesture to him with his head and then headed out. 

The walk to the nearest store from where they could rent a car was quite enjoyable as there was a pretty sunny day and people were outside walking and enjoying themselves. On the way to the store he buy some ice-cream for Taio to let him cool himself down a little bit, but warned him not to eat it to fast as it might get him a  brain freeze. That thought made him chuckle a little as he remembered his first time eating ice. No one warned him back then, but it was fun. 

As they exit the highway he smiled amused at how Taio fancied everything around them. It was all new to him so it was expected. But he couldn't deny it that it was cute and funny at the same time. Along the way they stopped from time to time to use the bathroom or to check different places, areas and locals, enjoying their time together. It was actually feeling like a date , so it was fun. Not to mention Taio acting like a kid on first Christmas day. 

Around evening they managed to reach his hometown which made Bash have a sad smile on his face , as he was getting a little nervous with each minute that passed till they would reach his house. It didn't took him long though and he parked the car in the front of the house. 

"Well .... here it is .... my home ..." he said sighing looking up at the house and back at Taio. "My parents are .... a little difficult so ... don't take it by heart whatever they say .... And also ... i know you might not like it but ... no affections in front of them please" he said feeling a little bad for telling him that. Rushing his hand through his hair he took a deep breath and look back at him. "Affection can be done once we're in my room, okay?" he added sighing looking at him nervously. He really didn't want the other to be uncomfortable but that was hard to keep it from happening. 

The drive was a rather interesting one, there was a lot to see both while they were on the road and whenever they stopped to use the restroom, stretch their legs or see the sights. It was a rather exciting adventure already, especially since he was so interested in how the cars seemed to work and how easy they made travel. The ice cream that Bash had gotten for him was nice too, and he did his best to not eat it too quickly but still eat it fast enough that it didn't melt everywhere and make a mess. It was a nice treat and he'd definitely be up to having more of that some time.

Finally they were getting closer to their destination and the excitement was killing him since he really wanted to know what was awaiting them when they got there. He did his best to not be too childish when it came to pointing out and wanting to investigate new things along their journey. Bash didn't seem to mind, in fact Taio thought more than a few times that the other actually found it amusing which was a bit embarrassing but it was definitely better than him being annoyed by it.

Their arrival had him excited and he wanted to rush into seeing where Bash lived but the other stopped him by telling him that his parents were a bit difficult and not to take to heart whatever they say. It made Taio frown, thinking that the man's parents would definitely be less than happy to see him with their son or with his presence in general. Which wasn't something that Taio wanted in the slightest, even if it seemed like there was nothing he could do about it.

Being told that he wasn't allowed to give Bash affection in front of the man's parents had him frowning more. Almost pouting, not at all happy to be told that. Even being told that they could give each other affection once they were in his boyfriend's room didn't make him feel any better. "Okay." Taio sighed clearly depressed by the idea but since that was another thing that didn't seem optional he'd have to get over it. "They're going to hate me aren't they?" He asked before either one of them could move, his dark eyes on the house and starting to feel anxious about what awaited them inside. Or more of what awaited him, he was sure the man's parents would be happy to have their son home and safe and sound. He was also sure that their son returning home with a man wasn't going to be as welcome or accepted.

"They're going to hate me aren't they?"

"Hey ... no ..." he said turning his face towards him holding his hand with the other. "I'm sure they'll gonna like you once they get to know you but ... They can be a little ... difficult at first and ... i just wanted to give you a heads up before" he said sighing feeling awful for telling Taio that but it was the truth. His parents were difficult when knowing his friends and would ask stupid questions and act stupid around his friends. He didn't want to upset Taio nor to ruin his excitement, although he managed to see that the happy Taio that was all the drive here was slowly fading as he looked at the house. 

"We will not stay here for long so ... Just bare with me please" he added in a whisper right before the front door opened and his Mother came out happy to see her son home and safe. 

"Oh my god Sebastian ... Its really you...Oh god" she came running out the house and reach them hugging her son tightly. 

"H-Hei mom" he said slightly nervous but managed to fake a smile. 

"Boy where did you dessapeared? We were worried for you. After we heard from those guys you were with and that you didn't contact anyone and the rescue team didn't find you i was so hopeless. Are you okay? What happened? Where have you been?" she assaulted Bash with all those questions ignoring the person that was right there near him. 

"I'm fine mom and i'm home. I was treated in a village which rescued me and made me healthy again. This is my friend Taio" he said pointing to Taio which made his mother frown when finally seeing the guy next to him. 

"You kept him captive all this time?" she jumped to conclusions raising her voice. 

"No mom! That;s not it. Didn't you hear me? They saved me" he said quickly frowning at her mean comment and the stupid idea that she had created in her mind. 

"Couldn't have they call the cops or anything all this time? You were gone for almost half a year Sebastian, for christ sake" she started to raise her voice. There it was. That was his mother. Never listening nor understanding the full picture. 

"Are you going to let us in or are you going to make a scene?" he asked angry by the outburst. "He is a friend and a guest in this house. Either you're okay with it or I leaving" 

"Leave where? You just got here" said his mother visibly irritated by his outburst. 

"Is that your boyfriend now? Is that why you didn't come home after that vacation? To get a free pass at banging your ass out?" that was his fathers voice from the door. He was keeping his distance, piercing them with his eyes. 

"Guess nothing has changed here after all" said Bash with a bitter taste in his mouth. "I made a mistake for coming home. Let's go Taio" he said taking Taio's hand walking back to the car. 

"Where do you think you're going. You just got here. Are you saying that its true?!" snapped his mother. 

"What i'm saying is that you care more if i fucked with guys in the ass than me being alive. That's what i'm saying mom. What i'm saying is that you guys didn't changed and that i was better dead than seeing you guys again" he said feeling tears in his eyes. this was a mistake ... a big mistake ... and now Taio will hate me for taking him here ... why did i took him with me here? too see my stupid family? he was better off without me .... it was better in the village ... why did i come here, he thought as he walked to the car and let go of Taio's hand to get in the car. 

"Get in" he said shortly closing the car door and starting the engine, ignoring his mothers cries as he drove off from there. 

Driving the highway again he couldn't hold his tears back anymore. "I'm sorry ... I'm sorry for that" he said gripping the steeringwheel harder in his hands biting his lip to not start crying but the tears already were down on his cheeks. "I didn't want you to see this" he said sighing trying to be careful at driving. 

• 3 months later...

Taio wasn't so easily convinced when Bash told him that he was sure his parents would like them once he got to know him. Something in how the other man was saying that told him that it was actually likely that his parents didn't want to get to know him. Remembering back in the village when he had been told how this modern world wasn't as accepting of men being together as in the tribe. Not that the tribe really had a choice considering it was all male to begin with but it was just an odd concept. To think that two people who loved each other, genders aside, couldn't have the same respect as some others just because they were the same gender.

Managing to push these thoughts from his mind his eyes went back to Bash as he was told that they wouldn't stay here for long and to bare with him. Taio nodded, "Okay, Bash." He replied his eyes going back to the front door just in time for it to open and someone to come rushing out. It was easy for him to tell that she was female and clearly Bash's mother, even if the concept of women was a foreign one to him after the village it wasn't like they were unaware of their existence. It was seen in the animals that they hunted after all, it just wasn't something in the village itself.

She seemed genuinely happy to see her son and it was definitely heartwarming and reassuring. With that observation he wasn't sure why Bash had been worried about this encounter. At least... he hadn't been. The problem became a little easier to understand when Bash finally brought attention to him and he was sure the surprise on his face was clear when she basically accused him and the tribe of kidnapping her son and holding him hostage. That wasn't something his tribe would do to anyone, much less Bash. It wasn't in their nature, they weren't an aggressive tribe after all.

While he could understand why she was upset considering how long Bash had been missing he couldn't understand why she was making such a big deal out of it now when he was clearly okay and safe and sound now. It was another voice that drew him from these thoughts, his eyes moving to a man who was keeping a clear distance and giving them a look that made Taio shift uncomfortably. Not to mention he didn't like what was said, it irritated him that anyone could behave like this towards Bash, or that it seemed to be such a big deal. Who cared if Bash had been having sex with men? If he had a boyfriend? This was just a concept that Taio couldn't wrap his head around, couldn't accept.

Suddenly Bash was grabbing his hand and pulling him back to the car telling him that they were leaving, not that he could bring himself to be upset about that. He didn't hesitate getting into the car even though he had kind of wanted to argue a little since Bash had really seemed like he wanted to come home and see his parents back in the village, even if they were being rather unreasonable right now. But the tone made it clear that he should just listen and do as Bash wanted right now.

As they were driving away from the house he glanced towards his boyfriend, seeing the tears that were streaming down his face as Bash apologized. His heart shattered at the sight, frowning he reached forward and wiped the tears away on the cheek that was close to him. "Don't apologize, Bash. It's not your fault that they behaved so poorly." Taio replied not wanting his boyfriend to feel bad for his parents behavior. Behavior that he couldn't change or influence.

Smiling lovingly at the other he rested his hand on Bash's thigh, trying to remember not to distract him as he drove even if he was already distracted by his thoughts and his parents behavior. "It's okay, Bash. You told me that the people here wouldn't as accepting of us. I should have known that you taking me with you when you went to see your parents would have been a bit hostile." Taio admitted feeling like it was a guaranteed thing after some thought. Bash had been missing all this time and when he did reappear and finally visit them it was with a man they didn't know. It seemed reasonable to a degree that his parents would have been hostile with his presence.

"Maybe next time you go visit them I should stay behind? It may be a bit more peaceful that way." Taio suggested not really sure if that would make a difference or not.