[DRAMA CD] BOKU NO OMAWARI-SAN 2

Sugoku

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it.

https://mega.nz/folder/dPog3a7Y#6lVWjjA0WtXDEcvuOsif2A

• Like 8
  • Thanks 15

On 9/28/2021 at 5:44 PM, paganism said:

I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. It would be helpful if someone could upload the other two and make a new thread for each of them separately so that others can enjoy it too.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

thank you very much oh kind soul for sharing this T...T :ali_071:

I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it. It would be helpful if someone could upload the other two and make a new thread for each of them separately so that others can enjoy it too.

Thank you so much !!!!!!

Thank you very much!!!!!!🥰

On 9/28/2021 at 5:36 PM, paganism said:

I just bought the CD with 2 other BLCDs recently. I will just leave the link folder here. I am not sure how long will the link stay since this is my first time uploading it.

THANK UUUU ;__________;

On 9/28/2021 at 5:36 PM, paganism said:

Thank you so much :ali_071:

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much!!!!!!!:1436503449_Inlove:

Thank you so much!! God bless you

Thank you so much!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2021 at 7:36 PM, paganism said:

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!! :ali_015:

• 4 weeks later...

i believe someone shared their link above, but if you missed it, i'll be sharing mine here for two or so days as my gift to you for the christmas season.

enjoy your festivities, and stay safe out there!

*no sharing or uploading outside the forum* <3

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Thank you soooo much for sharing!! Im very much appreciate your kindness! Please have a nice day! 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 9:36 PM, Sugoku said:

DRAMACD RE-UP

hello all! i know i promised last week i would reupload my copy of boku no omawari-san 2 for the holidays, but i forgot lol. here's a new mediafire link - password hint and password remain the same so if you need help, look at previous replies by the people!

again, no sharing, selling, etc. etc. outside this forum! will keep the

up for a set number of downloads.

since there's a lot of attention coming to this post, please remind yourselves that we're still in a pandemic and i encourage you to stay safe by staying at home if possible! i am indeed a first responder so we need to work together to bring covid to an end in 2021. :)

cheers. love you all.

I'm so sorry but I just recently discovered that Niyama had these CD dramas out there T.T I already own two copies of the first and second manga and the first CD drama, but I'm broke as hell right now and can't afford the second one. Could you reupload it one last time?

• 1 month later...