[DRAMA CD] BOKU NO OMAWARI-SAN 2

Sugoku

first time uploader here for drama cd downloads. bought this from animate international and will be keeping the download link for a day or so then take it back down. i'll leave the post up, so for any re-download requests you can DM me.

**please read the README note file inside the folder. tldr; don't share/repost outside YO forums and most of all, do NOT sell as your own! support Niyama and Ginger Records whenever possible :)

all scans and files are mine (Sugoku @ YO Forums)!

≪Cast≫
Tarusuke Shingaki (新垣樽助)
Makoto Furukawa(古川真)
Masahiro Yamanaka(山中昌弘)
Junta Terashima(寺島惇太)

(C)Niyama / Shucream Inc.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

password to ZIP: favorite house leader from fire emblem three houses (you have 3 choices!)

PS: if you are the person who shared the boku no omawari-san 1 drama cd, i'd like to share this with you if you don't already have it!

Edited by Sugoku
uploading thumbnail
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 14

1 hour ago, coolcat23 said:

arigatou. :msn_red_fox_smilies-22:

can you open the file?i tried Claude coz i googled it and that's the answer,but cannot open the file..can you give a hint?

thanks for sharing!!

hahaha, you can find the pw in below link (the game's characters) and use the lower case:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

4 hours ago, Namel said:

I tried claude,Dimitri and Edelgard but none of them works 

you have already got that

just use the lower case than everything will be okay

Please at least someone tell me the password, from this BLCD drama, I've been waiting for it for so long, all this time, please tell me the password!!!

OP here! im glad that you all enjoyed the drama cd, but as per my previous notes i have taken down the link. for requests please DM me, and sorry but i cannot help you with the password if you have already downloaded the .rar file :)

cheers

• Like 1