Forgotten titels

hallonsudden

I wonder if someone have read a book that i'm looking for.

I read it a few years ago and it is a book based on snow white. The only thing i remember from the book is that the main characters car is pushed into a river with him inside it and is rescued by a college fraternity. It's not a lot to go on due to me forgetting both the titel and author. I also think that there is another book in this series based on cinderella, but i don't remember that titel either.

If anyone have any idea of what book i'm talking of I'm thankful for your answers.

I'm also thankful if anyone have other recomendations/suggestions on books based/inspired by storybooks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3ruri

• hallonsudden

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry can't help you with the book you're looking for. By your description, it sounds quite interesting.

Anyway, if you like books based on fairy tales, maybe you can check out Beau and the Beast by Kay Simone. It's a long book, but a nice read. If you prefer a lighter read, try Cinder- A Cinderfella Story by Marie Sexton. 

Hope this helps :msn_red_fox_smilies-22: