Huge BL game torrent

Emeryl

Can I have only bokura wa minna koi wo suru and Laughter Land torrent please.... this file is too big for my super slow internet. :Frustrated:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
thanks for sharing and seeding but i cant find masquerade sodomu in the bundle, help!

Oh, nevermind, i found it, its located at "sodomu" folder, anw, thanks for sharing again, ill seed this torrent for 6months

• 6 months later...

Is it possible to have the game "Masquerade ~ Jigoku Gakuen SODOMU" ? I would love it to play but i can't find anything :((((

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I cannot dwld the torrent file T.T

It says that "The file is currently unavailable. Our support staff have been notified and we hope to resolve the problem shortly. Please try again later."

• 5 weeks later...
please reupload it, it's dead!!! "begging"

This torrent is indeed dead, I had the .torrent file saved up but D/L speed was atrociously slow. But there is an updated version of this torrent, with even more games! If you already started downloading this old one, you can use the data you already have with the new one (set the download path/move the temporarily files from the old one to the new), recheck torrent).

Seems like I can't post attachments so here's the link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh man, I can't download the torrent file, it's gone from Sendspace. Anybody got a magnet or something?

Sorry, I hadn't seen the update in the previous page. Thank you so much! And thank God there are seeders!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...