Mafia Mix and Match [Zekusu & Yukonwolfspirit]

zekusu

ECxwELx.png

Casimir Marseille | Thirty five | Male | Switch | Human | 5'10 | Slim |

Personality:

He's not quite social but not antisocial either. A bit of an old soul. He's still very pleasant company and even talkative if you catch him on the right mood, but otherwise he can be very quiet, but not shy. He's very calm in any situation that he might find himself in, most of them life or death. He's patient and rarely impulsive, but can be angered if you know what buttons to push.

Biography:

He has no memory of his childhood before the De Luca mafioso adopted him. He lived his live fairly obliviously with the other mafia children, but he was always quite isolated due to his body, which has severe burn marks on it. Later in his life, he learned to open up and communicate with the other kids from a distance, which made him happier.

On his 16th birthday, he received a gun and his training to become a hitman began. Since then, he's started to specialize in information brokering and spying besides of his hitman profession. He has never been caught and the police refer to him as the invisible sniper. Nowadays, he's fairly isolated, but he still loves to hang out at his regular bar, the Grapevine.

This is where he met Matthias, someone he came to trust and he developed some feelings for him. However, Casimir couldn't discover whether the feelings were mutual or what the feelings even meant before Matthias vanished without a trace.

Facts:

- Loves reading, The Kinks and collects art, just to mention a few.

- Has a bit of a limp on his right leg, supports it with cane.

- He always seems to wear gloves, and every person who knows him has a different theory why.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• zekusu

The day had been very much normal for him. He had been given a new folder at the Grapevine by Scar, who left muttering something about 'not being an errand boy', but Casimir paid it no mind as he finished his coffee and left the place. The Grapevine was something in between a café and a bar which served coffee, alcohol and food, whatever a poor soul might want to stuff into itself for a high quality, yet still for a decent price. It didn't look like it on the outside, but it was a very famous spot for information trade and was used by mafia as a location to give information to their hitmen and transporters. Scar was one of the latter, but it seemed like the transportation of a file from A to B seemed to be too under his expertise. Casimir himself was one of the former and for De Luca to send him a file through a transporter, it must have been either secret or important in some way or the other.

Even though he could've just as well easily left, there was something that... made him linger that day. He sat in his usual corner by the bar where his seat was. It was quite literally, his seat. The corner hadn't originally had a seat at all, but because he always ended up standing there, at the same spot, and drinking his drinks, the then-owner or the bar had gotten sick of watching him stand around instead of sitting and hence, he now had his spot. He smiled a little bit at the fond memory, but just as it made him feel warm, it also made him feel cold. He hadn't seen the old owner in months, but it felt like years and he had to admit he'd lost his fair share of sleep because of it. Now, he just came here for work and left, but... today he had a gut feeling he should wait. Maybe something interesting would happen to him? He smiled at the thought and took another sip of his coffee. 

spacer.png

Yukie (Prince Yukie but goes by Yukie)| Twenty five | Male | Switch | Pure Demon | 5'10 | Slim |

Eyes are two different colors yellow and black but they can change our via his moods. (His body isn’t scarred explanation in facts section)

Personality: 

He’s quite demanding. Likes to have things go perfectly, while not being a perfectionist. Has issues with his temper and his past.

Bio:

Yukie is the prince of a high end Demon mafia. He was created and tortured by his ‘father’ (creator that Yukie saw as his father.) to become the best weapon that could be sold to countries. Failing in creating replicas of Yukie his father fell to a dark depression and became worse to Yukie resulting in him becoming very damaged (though you can’t tell) mentally from the treatment and how he lived. One day police broke in and arrested his ‘father’ and placed Yukie in a home where he struggled to adjust since everyone feared the monster he was. Ending up unable to adjust and cope Yukie ran away from his group home and tried to go back to his ‘father’ unknowing he couldn’t. Having his face plastered all over the news had created a bad rep and pushed him further into isolation when he tried to seek out help. Eventually he ended up living on the streets and at eighteen he was found by Father (mafia boss) who took him in and raised him as his own. A year later despite others fear of him he gained his men’s trust and he ended up taking over a huge mafia group along with some smaller ones throughout the city. It’s said that once you join his ‘family’ your life becomes his. Eventually he will open up and explain more to his life but this is basic search knowledge that he consented to being public from his case.

Facts: 

-Yukie was created in a lab via test tube. He is a result of his ‘fathers illegal testing and experiments and is viewed as a monster that is closely watched.

-Yukie as a result has some flaws, due to what he experienced he rarely trusts people of authority (except police due to backstory).

-Yukie cannot die and he’s able to heal quickly and not scar. His ‘father’ has made him indestructible as his goal was to create a powerful weapon.

-Yukie is a virgin to romance. He has had sex but has never really dated or made friends.

-most of his men are part demon due to his fathers lab trying to make clones hence why they are ‘family’ and respect him.

“Look I’m just saying boss people don’t just come up missing I mean it’s obvious he took advantage of your protecting and got in trouble with the police” a mafia man explained as Yukie sat down at a table and ordered a round of drinks for the four men following him each bearing clear mafia marks on their shoulders.

”I’m not spending all day hunting him down. It’s his own fault if he got caught doing something stupid” Yukie replied clearly annoyed his voice turning cold to the server as he ordered a water and sulked in the seat annoyed at the fact they hadn’t found out where their little mutt had gone.

”I know the kids a pain but what if his parents found him again they would ship him straight back to that school” one added with a frown as they watched the boss who seemed to be planning his next move as they drank. 

“Fine...fine but he fucks up again and it’s coming out of your pay!” Yukie replied with a tiered sigh watching his men nod while sipping their drinks. Yukie knowing all to well how much paperwork he would have to fill out to file a missing persons report was pissed while he did take in troubled and runaway youth he was starting to question how much trouble he had put his old man through the seven years he had gone through hormones and anger induced rage causing nothing but trouble.  As he had stopped aging at 25 Yukie of course had settled down and become more peaceful with his men and work. Sadly unknowing  to Yukie the young missing lad had just gotten in trouble a day ago and was sitting at the station refusing to speak causing his day of searching to be a wasted effort.

As much as he could enjoy his coffee, it was ruined by a loud group in one of the bigger tables. You could clearly tell they were part of the bad crowd and it made him frown. How could some people be so shameless as not to try and hide? Casimir had made sure that nobody could tell his... extracurricular habits from looking at him, yet some seemed to think that they could live their lives in danger at all times and still manage to live beyond twenty-seven. He tried to go back into enjoying his coffee, but he heard an interesting tidbit of information, to which he had heard some rumors part-taking to... Casimir smiled to himself.

He exited his chair in the corner and made his way towards the rowdy group of runts. He balanced his weight with his cane as he made his way to the group and then kept a polite distance from them while he beckoned their attention with a mild mannered cough. "Terribly sorry to disturb your... fine day, but I think I might have some valuable information on your... fuck up?" The latter ended more a question than admittance, as he wasn't quite sure if it was the most appropriate way to refer to someone. Not that they seemed to be terribly upset about their loss, but rather frustrated. One less to help them make money yadda yadda... "I heard a little bird singing about a... *Yuki oni's slave in trouble?" Casimir looked towards Yukie and tilted his head to the side. "I could give all of the information if you're interested?" But of course - and hopefully these wretched younglings would also get - that it came with a price.

*Yuki Oni being a pun on Yukie's name, Yuki meaning cold and Oni meaning demon.

The men looking over at the newcomer tensed only to calm the second their bosses hand reached out to move a glass of beer over to the empty chair in front of him.“Name your price” Yukie replied with a smirk awhile looking at the man so bold to approach him his illusion falling away as he stood in his pure demon form daring the man to step forward and join in his fangs glistened in the pale light. “That is if you aren’t afraid to step into our den” Yukie added his eyes seeming to shine in interest while he sat watching Casimir almost as if he was waiting for him to step out of line and show some weakness to use. “Tell me where my little troublesome lass is? Did he get taken by another group of men looking to pay off some debts?” Yukie asked his men sitting quietly as his tail swished around happily at the new playmate. “Are you just an errand boy looking to earn your keep?” Yukie added not afraid to be outspoken on the mans true intentions.

Casimir swallowed, but kept his calm outlook as he looked at the strange creature in front of him. It almost looked like an animal, but also not. This whole... thing, he decided to put to the back of his mind and not pay it even a second thought. It could be one of those perfumes that makes you hallucinate or maybe it's the side effect of that medication again...? Whatever the case was, he wasn't going to dwindle down and look like an idiot. 

He shifted his weight with his cane to his opposing leg and then gently tapped the person - who he assumed to be the leader - to sit down. "I'm not here for a dick comparison match, boy. I'm just trying to be sincerely helpful while maintaining my pride." He used his cane to usher one of the boy's goonies off their chair so he could sit on the arm of the said chair, leaving his bad leg in the air so he felt slightly more balanced. "Don't be absurd. I'm hardly an errand boy. Although, I do know a few..." but that was enough chit-chat, he had some actual things to do later! Like read what was in that folder. "I heard that one of your runaways had been spotted at the police station. Apparently they're being a good boy too. Refusing to talk. If I were you, I would give him an extra treat when you fetch him." He seemed to be quite content with just this. "Oh! And don't worry about the payment... I'll collect it when I need it." He offered the boy a charming smile.

With that, he went back to his corner, finished his coffee and thanked the bar master for the service before he tossed a coat over himself and left with the folder. He just hoped to hell that whatever side-effect had caused that hallucination wouldn't flare up when he needed to focus on his work.

“Mmh cheeky old man.” Yukie mumbled watching as the male left having said his piece and left Yukie a little stunned as he walked out. Smirking and laughing suddenly Yukie looked at one of his men. “Dig up what you can on him” he asked as the man nodded and left with another one going on and information hunt the other slinking to the shadows to follow Casimir. 

“why the sudden interest?” One of his men asked as he looked at Yukie who seemed absolutely thrilled by the visit.

“it’s been a long time since I’ve had someone so bold approach me” Yukie admitted with a small laugh as he caught his breath. “Humans are fun in a way they never cease to surprise me and to have one so bold, and speak so freely. Oh god this should be fun” Yukie added before calming his laughing down and got up. “Pay the tab and head home I’m going to pick up the mutt.” Yukie replied as he walked outside hoping to catch a glimpse of the strange man his car pulling up as he changed more human.

Casimir held his head slightly as he swiveled himself into his car - a small volkswagen beetle, light blue in color - and sank comfortably into the drivers seat, putting his cane to the passenger side. He pressed his thumb and index to his eyelids and pressed down gently until he could see colors, easing his touch and then blinking his eyes until the colors had vanished. He was pretty sure he wasn't hallucinating now... He peered around himself, just to see that everything was perfectly normal. Hm. Funny. Maybe it was a temporary lapse in his sense of reality or maybe something to do with that medication. After he gathered his composure, he plopped the file down to the passenger seat and reached into his pocket for his keys, which he shoved into the key slot and he started the ignition. The radio started playing as he peered through the mirror and then into the ongoing traffic.

He tapped his gloved fingers on the stearin wheel to the rhythm of the music, opening his window slightly at the top to make it a little cooler. He went around the block a few times and it honestly didn't take it too long for him to figure that he was being tailed. He smiled softly, almost fondly, as he sighed. "What a reckless little child." he hummed to himself before he took another turn and drove into an alleyway that lead into some apartments. Casimir left the file into the car and took his cane, making sure to wait for the driver in the tailing car. He even feigned ignorance to the whole fact before he made his way to one of the apartments. He stood in front of it, waiting for the driver to catch up.

Just as the driver caught up to his trail, Casimir used the cane to whack his tailers knee from the side, after which he heavily tapped the boy's shoulder, making him kneel. "Now then... That was fun, wasn't it?" Casimir smiled. If it looked like the boy tried to move, Casimir put his gloved fingers to his lips and kept that uneasy smile on his face as he hushed the boy. "Oh no no no no. Don't ruin this. I'm giving you a chance. Go back along and say you lost me. Or else..." He tapped the bottom of the boy's chin with his cane. "You'll have problems chewing for the next month." It was more a promise than a threat. And for a moment it even looked like the boy might agree, but Casimir knew better. He didn't even feel guilty for knocking the boy to the back of his neck with the cane as the boy tried to attack him from behind. He frowned though. "I hoped they had more than two braincells between them, but alas." He mumbled as he left the unconscious male to lay down in the alleyway. 

Then he finally made his way home, this time, untailed.  

“Seems he was stupid enough to get caught” Yukie mumbled looking at the poorly beaten man who came back to him unsuccessful in following but having placed his scent on an item of Casimir’s making Yukie rather happy. Chuckling Yukie gently pet his black shadowy dogs head watching it slink away into the shadows and following the trail closely behind Casimir. “I do thank you if it wasn’t for your help I wouldn’t have a fresh scent for the hounds” Yukie added hanging up his phone with a laugh as he continued following the hound closely glad he had given his men one of his cars to follow Casimir in. Watching closely Yukie watched as the hound stopped at a group of buildings the scent to mixed to tell which area the man lived in. “Well, we have an area that’s better then nothing” Yukie admitted with a sigh before heading to the police station to pick up his little mutt that had run away from home.

Or, so he thought. 

He couldn't shake this.. feeling that he was being stared at, but then again, would there be a reason not to stare at him? He was waring more than he should've in this weather and it was mainly to keep himself well sheltered and safe. And to make sure he stayed hidden... He parked his car to his parking slot and then headed towards his apartment building. He went through the big doors and headed for the stairs and then to the right. Whoever decided that block A should be upstairs was a maniac and an idiot. Casimir shared this belief as he made his way up the stairs with his cane, nearly hissing out of pain. "One of these days in the ripe age of thirty seven I will dislocate my hip..." he mumbled to himself and greeted his neighbor on their way down. He took the last three steps in the mini stairs before he was in front of his door. He saw the flat "fragile" parcel and smiled. Joyful. Ecstatic. He took the parcel from the ground and made his way inside.

The apartment was as he had left it. In his giddiness, he tore at the parcel to reveal the mint condition Kinks LP. He left his cane by the doorway and didn't even wait to strip his coat before he put the LP into the record player and it started to play. He already felt a little bit more at ease. He took his coat off and set it onto the small hanger, another small hook next to it for the keys. He took the folder out and dropped it onto the sofa before he went to get properly undressed. He returned to the lounge, re-dressed into something more comfortable; tracksuits bottoms with cuffs, slightly above his ankles and a long sleeved shirt with a vest over it to make it appear less casual. Afterwards, he got himself a glass of rosé before he started to inspect the documents delivered to him by Scar.

Casimir's house:

sT3d6lX.png

f75rv3H.png

UkI3vxC.png

yZY6kpn.png

Edited by zekusu

(That’s close to what I imagined it to be XD)

Yukie having picked up his mutt sighed and smacked the lad up beside the head. “Skipping school! Running off and getting into fights! Seriously do you want to piss me off!?!?!!?” Yukie snapped as he sat in the drivers side of the car. “Hell do you know how much your bail was to make this shit go away? I mean hell do you want to get sent back to the hospital and locked back up!” Yukie asked the male who only shrunk in the backseat in shame.

”I was just having fun. It’s not like you ever needed any of this stuff” the male added before his blood ran cold at the anger rolling off of Yukie.

”your grounded for two months school and back only” Yukie hissed having quite a sore spot when it came to mentioning his teenage years since he only spent three of them butting heads with his father after spending a week in a home. “If I see you again I’ll tear into you” Yukie hissed stopping the car at the giant mafia house that was basically at this point a medium village with a huge main house in its center. Nodding the male got out and ran inside terrified of Yukies anger.

“you look tiered.” One of Yukies men said offering Yukie a hand out of the car as the hound slipped out and headed inside going straight through the doors and into Yukies bed to nap.

“it’s been a long night, I need to sleep” Yukie mumbled already at his limit keeping his human form as he went inside and once behind closed doors let out a sigh of relief his body shifting back to normal. Flipping on the tv and settling on the couch Yukie hugged a cushion his body tiered and sore from all his work. Sighing a little he tried to get that mans smell and face out of his hands desperately wishing he had gotten a name or something to remember him by his body burning with desire.

Casimir remained in his house for the rest of the evening, looking through the folderful of information about his next hit. Or so he had thought, but as it turned out, it was an information gathering mission. It had been a while since Damiano de Luca had sent him onto one of those. And when he saw the image in the folder, he nearly choked on his rosé. "Ugh... it's the child?" he frowned at de Luca's bad sense of humor and even worse timing. Although, at the same time, that brat already owed him a favor. Although, he was sure he wouldn't tell him the entire structure of his operations, what they dabbed in (besides of runaway children by the sound of it...) and all the other important stuff. Although, it was at least a start. Casimir sighed deeply and leaned back, closing his eyes for a brief moment before he looked at the folder and the picture. He felt something in his chest. An aching, a longing, something that had started to build up with Matthias, but had vanished soon after. "What the hell is this... am I sick?" The answer was, perhaps.

That night, he went to bed and had dreams of a black empty void where it was just him and Matthias. But once he reached out to Matthias and he turned, he found the brat staring at him instead.

The dream itself had been alarming and it left him with slight discomfort. Feeling rather shameful, he put it on the hot feeling inside him and had a cold shower where he thoroughly drenched that heat into a simmer and then into nothingness. Once he was feeling calm and more level-headed, he exited the shower and got dressed. Today, it was some grey chinos, a long sleeved white shirt with a slight V-neck, and a black blazer on top of it. His shoes were his regular laceless boots that seemed to go with his casual and his formal outfits. Information gathering to find the little rugrat was probably going to be the easy part. 

He went to the grapevine to get some of the basic intel. Yukie. Nicknamed Yuki Oni by some for his personality and demonic way that he shouted and treated his boys. "Tell me something I don't know." Casimir muttered as he looked at the person giving him intel. He had three hundreds in front of him and he held his gloved index on the first one. "The information you've given me is already what I know. It's worthless to me." But the informant couldn't actually give him any information that he needed. He gathered his money, his cane, and sighed in disappointment. "To hell with this. I'd be better asking homeless people for information than you." He muttered on his way out and he bumped to someone, which almost put him off balance.

“Well fancy seeing you here~” Yukie teased his eyes meeting Casimirs behind his thick sunglasses that had kept his eye color hidden. Pulling the glasses down Yukie smirked as he looked his little friend up and down. “My guess is you’ve missed me? Or are you finally cashing in your favor?” Yukie asked with a smirk two of his men standing behind him on with clear bruises from Casimirs beating. “Well, if so you can find me at a table” Yukie added walking off to sit at a take the black hound following at his heels as he watched the people around his master his ears in high alert. Sitting down Yukies men followed and as his order was taken Yukie played with a strand of hair biding his time.

• 4 weeks later...

He didn't even have to guess twice on who he had bumped to. "Seeing as this is a place I frequent regularly, I don't think it's all that surprising." He replied before Yukie spoke again. He huffed up and looked at the rest of Yukie's crew, a few of he remembered giving a good whooping to. He remained near the doorway a little while, before sighing, turning around, and heading for the table which Yukie had seemed to have settled as 'his'. He frowned a little bit when he looked at the boy and then selected a seat - which was obviously taken - next to Yukie. He tapped the boy's leg with his cane. "Get up, so I can have a seat." And although reluctant, the goon got up and gave him the seat. "Master, a coffee please!" For a moment the Master looked where Casimir was usually seated and looked surprised when he had selected a completely different seat. Let alone, one in company. 

"I wouldn't mind cashing in on that favor, no." He told Yukie as he settled his cane to lean on his left side and turned more towards Yukie, thankful that the boy's booth of selection had a wall behind his back. "But before that, what did you think sending your... children," he nudged towards the hurt boys "after me would do?" He smiled, slightly crooked. "If you wanted to find out where I live, I think asking me out on a date and offering to take me home would've been kinder." For some reason, he had a gut feeling that the boy hadn't taken interest towards him for simple reasons. Nobody ever liked him for simple reasons.

“Mmh I didn’t want to be turned down. Having them check you out a little more would have been easier then the heartbreak” Yukie replied watching Casimir settle beside him. “It takes three meetings for people to start seeing the real me...after that they end up scared and leave” Yukie replied with a shrug while sipping a small soda. “I’m just playing the next move and watching to see what happens if it goes different then I normally get then it’s even more interesting on who you are and what’s wrong with you” Yukie finished as he looked at the man before him not wanting to admit he had fallen hard for the male and in turn was doing his best to behave. Looking at his men they nodded and got up leaving Yukie to have some alone time with Casimir.

Once they had made themselves out of sight of Yukie the male sighed almost saddened but with a mix of great fullness. “Tell me about yourself, likes dislikes hobbies?” Yukie asked wanting to know more about Casimir.

• 3 months later...

Casimir hummed as Yukie spoke, but smirked a bit and laughed when he finished. He waited until the cronies were outside of their earshot, but just as he was about to ask a question, Yukie got there first. He closed his mouth, looked slightly thoughtful as he wondered what to tell. "I've lived here all my life. Very humbly, I might add. I drive an old...ish car - which your cronies probably followed - and I dislike being followed. Hobbies...? Art. Music. Cooking... Oh. I also like to play Oboe." That was probably everything he could tell without risking too many details. 

"Three meetings to see the real you... you said? Should we cut this meeting short so we can meet a third time and see if I run away?" Casimir wasn't really of the 'weak of heart' kind of person. Nor was he often competitive. It wasn't the fact that he had been told to follow Yukie, but it was... there was something about the boy that screamed unusual in more than five different ways and it sent invisible alerts blaring at his face. Yet, he didn't wish to pay any of them mind. "Although, I think I should get something out of you first. Tell me about yourself."

“I’ll ask them to behave then” Yukie replied his brow raising at the mention of the mans hobbies. While they where basic human hobbies the hobbies Casimir had chosen didn’t seem like hobbies that suited him at least not to Yukie. “You’ll run away eventually most people do. Kinda makes me good at my job when you can rule with fear and power” Yukie added sipping his drink with a deepening frown at his own words. Mulling over the request Yukie played over in his mind how much he wanted to reveal. “Well, information on me depends on what you believe. I’ll play you one game better I’ll tell you one truth and two lies.” Yukie offered with a smirk wanting to play along with his humans curiosity.

”alright my first clue. I’m not human but something that can’t be easily categorized due to what I am. I haven’t killed in my whole life I live as peaceful as can be. I’m playing a bigger role in your life then you know and our stings of fate are tangled tightly” Yukie whispered offering the male his game to play to see if he could guess the lie. “Tell me then which one is the lie? If you guess right I’ll reward you with another round.” Yukie offered sweetening the pot for Casimir.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He keenly listened to the three options that he was given and then slightly pulled back, taking a deep breath. He followed up with a sip from his drink and after he settled his drink down, he turned his whole body towards Yukie, his leg half crossed towards him, as not to have his shoe on the soft cushioning. Afterwards, he started to look at Yukie. REALLY started to look at him. 

"I’m not human but something that can’t be easily categorized due to what I am." X

An instant rejection. Casimir didn't believe into the otherworldly nor had he ever seen anything that would indicate otherwise. There had been that one incident, but it had been a mere shadow of his imagination. Well... at best, anyway.

"I haven’t killed in my whole life I live as peaceful as can be." O

Casimir took Yukies hands into his own. He turned them so he could see the palms, then so he could see the backs of the hands. There were cuts and scratches, a few scrapes too. He looked at each individual finger and caressed each one of them, inspecting the wounds. None of them seemed malicious. Rather that of self defense. Yukie might have spoken big, but he seemed to have a heart of gold. As for the last...

"You're human. Sometimes people categorize others as monsters due to their differences, but I still don't believe it makes you one. Your hands in turn, carry defensive wounds. I don't believe these to be the hands of a killer. And the last one... Well..." Casimir flashed a brief smile, as if he knew better. "That remains to be seen, doesn't it, Yukie?"

He let go of the boys hand and turned back towards his drink, taking another sip. "How was I? Did I pass?" Casimir was rather confident of his deductions. 

“Mmh your wrong on what you think.” Yukie teased with a small smile as he blushed a little entranced by the handholding after it had ended.  “You’ve got one thing right that these are defensive wounds. Today I was good but there are days when I have to make tougher choices that make your wrong on my ability to kill.” Yukie explained looking down at his hands that where taking their time to slowly heal. “As for the first one well...I can’t force you to believe” Yukie added with a small shrug before taking a sip of his drink his body tiered and ready to sleep again. “And well...it does depend if you believe in love or even care to date” Yukie added with a small sigh his eyes looking over the man in front of him with a deeper hint of longing.

”my end game is to make you fall in love with me or ask me out if I don’t scare you to much” Yukie added with a small frown as he ordered another drink. “But your not one to love easy from my guess and how beaten my men came back home so...I doubt we will keep meeting so romantically.” Yukie added the poor demon already tipsy as he drank another sip of the alcohol his body burning and feeling off unknowing to him the drink having been spiked.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

• 2 weeks later...

"Oho?" Casimir sounded surprised, but from the very few instances that they had met and spoken, he couldn't have gotten everything right. It would've been a bit more scary if he had. He listened to the boy intently, making small notes of the boys mannerisms as he spoke. Regardless of his tough boy look, he still blushed and it was almost... endearing? In the same kinda way that confessions and crushes were. The way he looked at his hands and the way he shrugged. But then followed the small sigh and a look that made Casimir's breath catch at his throat. Even though this boy was young, the look in his eyes was severely sincere. It made Casimir swallow from the intensity of it, but the small voice in his head calmed him. He's just an innocent boy. It will pass.

At the boy's straight forward confession, he couldn't even dare laugh at, even though a boy of Yukie's status, looks and charms seemed to have fallen for him. But what did he have to lose? He would get closer to his target for his mission. It would be easier to gather information and if he didn't fall for the boy, he could always call it quits and break the poor things heart. Yukie didn't look like the kinda person to come after him if he politely rejected his feelings. He knew how easily he could attain information from this boy, but still, it wouldn't have felt... right. "I might not have had to have been so violent if you came yourself." Casimir spoke. "I don't think sending your boys after me was a smart idea on your part." There was almost a small smirk in his voice. "However... if you were to pursue me with all of your might, day and night..." Casimir leaned closer to Yukie and whispered in his ear. "I might have to give in." He knew he was winding the boy up, but there was something at the pit of his belly, an excitement that hadn't been there before. 

Casimir took the glass of alcohol from Yukie and slightly pushed it away from the boy. "Besides, it looks to me like you've had enough to drink for today. Do you want me to get one of your cronies to help you home... or shall I?" It was a playful dare that Casimir probably shouldn't have done, but there was something ever so charming about the boy.

“I’m older then you stop looking at me like that with those eyes.” Yukie mumbled drunkenly as he blushed feeling overly exposed to Casimir. The feeling wasn’t bad, just new to him he had always been seen by the men around him as wise and an elder but the feeling in his stomach made him feel that Casimir saw him unlike his men much more younger then himself. “You look at me…like I’m younger then you…unlike my men which! I don’t need them to-to take me home.” Yukie mumbled drunkenly as he looked at Casimir his body burning up as he tried to figure out what was going on. Having never been drugged before the feeling was surreal his body was burning and spinning yet half hyper focused on Casimir. “I’m…fuck I think I’m overly drunk.” Yukie added almost confessing more to himself as his face burned red in embarrassment his abilities shifting a touch as his true demon form peaked out his fangs and body showing more truth to Casimir then he ever wanted to so soon.

(Please ignore first post I changed this one up :) )

“I’m older then you stop looking at me like that with those eyes.” Yukie mumbled drunkenly as he blushed feeling overly exposed to Casimir. The feeling wasn’t bad, just new to him he had always been seen by the men around him as wise and an elder but the feeling in his stomach made him feel that Casimir saw him differently, unlike his men to Casimir it seemed he was much younger then him. “You look at me…like I’m younger then you…unlike my men do….which!….I don’t need them to-to take me home.” Yukie mumbled drunkenly his words almost losing direction as he looked at Casimir his body burning up as he tried to figure out what was happening without panic showing outside of him. Having never been drugged before the feeling was surreal his body was burning and spinning yet half hyper focused on Casimir he was so out of it and off that he didn’t even realize how much he was slipping. “I’m…fuck I think I’m overly drunk or drugged.” Yukie whispered ever so softly confessing that secret more to himself internally but well he was very open to sharing it with Casimir in that instance. 

As his face burned red in embarrassment his form was shifting a touch showing his demon form a touch more. Without warning his fangs appeared and his eyes turned more bloodthirsty his body showing more truth to Casimir then he ever wanted to so soon. Looking up at Casimir more Yukie was nervous before asking his request. “I want to see your home if I may I don’t want to go back…if I’m seen like this. They won’t ever let me go anywhere alone” Yukie explained his voice shaking in embarrassment and an undertone of fear at being rejected by Casimir.

• 3 weeks later...