Zombies and sweethearts [Zekusu & InkompleteWish]

zekusu

iJtBMSo.png

Scar Millione | Thirties | Male | Top | Zombie | 6'2 | Athletic |

Facts:

- He's constantly regenerating as the zombie virus is constantly killing his cells. Hence, healing is difficult for him.

- He cannot be killed, but he can be made dormant. He can still regenerate even from a small patch of his own flesh, but it will take years till he's regenerated his whole body.

History:

In the village of X, military conducted secret experiments with viruses to see their effect on human beings. Since the village was small and insignificant, nobody would notice them vanishing. The released virus caused a zombie like effect on it's residents and the villagers became to be known as cannibals.

Scar is just one of the many children that were born afterwards, naturally with the same zombie effect as his parents. Due to some of the zombies wandering outside of the village to find their daily dinners, it caused a cannibal massacre, some of the zombies escaping.

Finding himself orphaned at a very young age, he found home in a funeral home with a couple that had been desperate for a child. Once the couple passed away, Scar was visited by men in black who claimed to be Mafia and made him an offer he couldn't refuse. They would use the funeral home to get rid of their kills and in turn, Scar would be able to get his dinners practically free of charge. Scar accepted the offer and became the transporter for the De Luca mafia.

His life didn't change very much after the infection started and humans became more and more scarce. Currently lives as the only intelligent zombie in a patchy group of zombies.

The days had starter to get shorter and the nights longer, leaving a cold linger into the air. Scar blew into the cold air, his hot breath turning into vapor. He looked at the fellow zombies around him, dumb and mindless. This was now a few years into a zombie apocalypse and he was... well, more at home and at comfort than he had ever been. When the world was still "normal", he'd had to work for the mafia to get his dosage of brains, but it's not like he'd ever been desperate for them. Now, for a fact, it was more difficult to get fresh brains than it was before. And hell, nobody was still certain on how the zombie mishap had happened in the first place. Whatever it was, Scar was immune to it already, having been born a zombie.

Things were usually boring and it left him to hang around with the other zombies and well... maybe even trying to coach them a little bit. They were dumb, but he had managed to get some of them to do things through continuous repetition. Get firewood, how to start a fire (he did lose a few that kept on lighting themselves up) and some other menial tasks, but otherwise they just... stood, lingered, and loitered.

However, it seemed like he was going to get some action tonight. One of the more alert zombies had ran off with a screech, leaving the others to run after him. Scar lazily tilted his head and got up to chase after the others, only to see what the others found so interesting. A survivor. A human. He didn't have that specific scent gland to tell the difference between of human and prey, so he relied on others for it, but man! Without even realizing it, Scar was grinning as he caught up to the rest of them. He felt like having some fun and getting a fresh batch of brains was never so bad. So he tripped the first one. Pushed over a second one. Hit the third one. He continued on abusing the others until the last of them fell and then he caught up to the human, taking a hold of his hand. "This way!" He said confidently and then steered the poor human towards some ruins. He took off his coat and wrapped it up around the human and kept them there until he couldn't hear anymore zombies around. Only then, did he get a chance to look at the human he'd caught.

Edited by zekusu
wanted reply separate from spoiler box. could only manipulate spoiler box.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zekusu

• InkompleteWish

Top Posters In This Topic

The days had starter to get shorter and the nights longer, leaving a cold linger into the air. Scar blew into the cold air, his hot breath turning into vapor. He looked at the fellow zombies around him, dumb and mindless. This was now a few years into a zombie apocalypse and he was... well, more at home and at comfort than he had ever been. When the world was still "normal", he'd had to work for the mafia to get his dosage of brains, but it's not like he'd ever been desperate for them. Now, for a fact, it was more difficult to get fresh brains than it was before. And hell, nobody was still certain on how the zombie mishap had happened in the first place. Whatever it was, Scar was immune to it already, having been born a zombie.

Things were usually boring and it left him to hang around with the other zombies and well... maybe even trying to coach them a little bit. They were dumb, but he had managed to get some of them to do things through continuous repetition. Get firewood, how to start a fire (he did lose a few that kept on lighting themselves up) and some other menial tasks, but otherwise they just... stood, lingered, and loitered.

However, it seemed like he was going to get some action tonight. One of the more alert zombies had ran off with a screech, leaving the others to run after him. Scar lazily tilted his head and got up to chase after the others, only to see what the others found so interesting. A survivor. A human. He didn't have that specific scent gland to tell the difference between of human and prey, so he relied on others for it, but man! Without even realizing it, Scar was grinning as he caught up to the rest of them. He felt like having some fun and getting a fresh batch of brains was never so bad. So he tripped the first one. Pushed over a second one. Hit the third one. He continued on abusing the others until the last of them fell and then he caught up to the human, taking a hold of his hand. "This way!" He said confidently and then steered the poor human towards some ruins. He took off his coat and wrapped it up around the human and kept them there until he couldn't hear anymore zombies around. Only then, did he get a chance to look at the human he'd caught.

(I have no idea how to hide this in a box. :( )

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name:

Kurt Weaver

26 years

Gender & Orientation:

Male, Bottom

“Race”:

Human

Body Type:

Lean body structure and average height (5’9). Kurt kept his body fit going to the gym regularly before the outbreak.

Short Personality:

He is practical in his doings and rarely acts out of emotions; this however has been a personality trait that evolved after the outbreak. If someone has been an annoying little shit and is about to be eaten by zombies and there is no safe way to help, Kurt will concentrate on helping himself and the others that can run away. Nonetheless, he does have a soft spot for children (if there even are any left). Kurt has OCD and likes to keep stuff “clean” and “sorted” as much as he is able to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been months, maybe even a year since Kurt had to leave his hometown. He can't tell for sure since he hadn't seen a calendar in a long time so who knows, maybe it had also only been half a year. Kurt hadn't been alone at the beginning to be honest and it made the situation more bearable but now....now he was totally alone. If you don't count the zombies that is. No matter where he looked soulless eyes looked back at him, sometimes they didn't even have any eyes left. The young adult had to fight his way out of town and into the wilderness. He had been in a group of eight and one after another they fell to the elements or the undead. Kurt himself actually had to kill some of them when they came after him.

With a heavy sigh, he pulled his axe out of a zombies head. You would think he got used to it but no, every time he lost parts of his remaining will to live. This time it had been a nine year old child. He quickly averted his eyes and slowly continued down the side street. His gait was low and he tried pressing himself near the walls in the hopes to be better hidden. Kurt hadn't been able to really bath or wash his clothes thoroughly so with all the dirt and grime stuck on him; he almost managed to fit in with the surrounding. At least to other humans. Zombies were different.....obviously but they mostly rely on sound and scent. At least as far as Kurt was able to tell, so he always tried to stay silent while traveling during the day. Talking about the time, he should probably search for a hiding place for the night. The weather was growing colder so he had to find a good place, else he might freeze to death.

Soon enough, his literal "crawl" made it to the next big intersection and it was surprisingly empty of undead. What he didn't account for however, was the look out that had indeed seen him. "Sure....lookout, as if zombies can be coordinated!" he cursed to himself, abandoning his stealth to run away from the enemy. They were surprisingly fast so Kurt will have to find a way to shake them off. He might have a weapon but he was not suicidal and tried avoiding confrontation whenever possible. He was so busy running and trying to find a good escape, that he had not noticed the zombies becoming less and less until a hand grabbed his and tugged him near some ruins before Kurt's vision was smothered in cloth. With pure willpower he kept down his scream and then remembered that he had heard a voice. A human voice! With puffs of breaths he raised his eyes to take in the other human that had apparently saved him. It was close too, Kurt was rather athletic but zombies didn't run out of stamina like he did.

Their eyes locked for a second before Kurt took in the rest of the other. No missing limbs or sagging flesh from infected wounds or the like. No zombie then. "Thank you." he replied in a quiet voice and took a hold of the coat that had been put over him. For a minute he was stunned where this other human had come from and why the other saved him. Kurt had been so long without human contact. It was just animals or zombies.

'Oh fuck me, he's an absolute snack.' Scar thought and even let out a lighthearted laughter at his funny joke. "I haven't run like that in a while..." he commented as he finally had a better look. The boy was quite pretty too. Would be a shame to eat him. Wouldn't that be funny though? You get saved by a zombie, from zombies, just to get eaten up by a zombie! HA! Scar was having an absolute hoot. Maybe it was because his pleasures had been extremely simple when he was part of a zombie group with half a brain cell between the lot of them. "So uhh, I don't mean to flatter myself or nothing, but... is that an axe or you just happy to see me?" He lifted the jacket off of the guy, just to see what was actually poking his leg. "Oh... so it was an axe." He frowned a bit and tapped the guy's shoulder. "Runt, cuddle time is over, can you just... yeah, do that." Scar assisted the guy up while he himself did the same.

"I'm Scar. I kinda live around here, if such a thing can be considered nowadays. It's uhh.. my territory?" Some habits die hard. He still couldn't get past some of his underworld speech patterns. Not even when the rest of the world decided to have a meltdown and a zombie apocalypse. Yet here he has been for a while now, chilling comfortably with brainless (in more ways than one, ha!) idiots. "I know this place pretty well. And the zombies. You kinda should avoid them." An absolutely dumbass obvious sentence to say. "Can I help you tho? Like, you going anywhere particular or...?" Man, he was so much more talkative than he had been recently. Was it because for the first time in MONTHS if not even YEARS he might get a response that doesn't sound like a toilet trying to spit out a baby nappy.

(Sorry for the late reply. When I wanted to do it on the weekend, the side was down and then work punched me in the face until today)

Having gained his breath back, he actually jumped a little when the other started talking so casual. Kurt had been constantly surrounded by silence or minimal sounds the last few weeks and hearing someone talking at a normal volume kind of surprised him. It took a little while before he processed the other’s words and before he could make a remark about the cliché joke. He glenched his axe a little harder out of pure reflex when they both stood up. He hated being weaponless. “Yeah sorry, it’s a weapon but I am actually really grateful to see you to be honest. Thank you for saving me.” he replied and shrugged of the other’s jacket to return it now that the danger was mostly over.

“You know, I never learned how to handle a gun so this is the only weapon I managed to wield with some sort of success…” he muttered and looked down at his trusty axe. It’s not like he didn’t find guns while scavenging around the empty houses but he never learned how to properly wield one so he’d rather attack with something that doesn’t need the experience. Even though……he did have to get rather close to the zombies while using this axe. It was neither here or there but it was his only defense currently.  And he was grateful for it.

“Oh, I am Kurt btw. I have just been passing through, been trying to find some sort of human life. You know, people that might have banded together to survive this shit show. Also…..being alone is quite…..lonely I guess. Not much else I can do anyway. It’s either that, wasting away in a ditch somewhere or dying to zombies. I’d rather try my luck traveling I suppose.” the young man replied before turning his head this way and that to keep an eye out for more zombies. Kurt didn’t even think for a second that the other might be having ulterior motives for saving him or might want to kill him for his loot. Not as if he had anything valuable anyway. The young lad was just relieved to finally find someone else that can speak his language. It made this place less horrible, even if they may part ways again.