Gachi Koi Uri Sendanshi no Towa Yokujou Sekkusu ~ Tsureta Anata o Amayakashite Ageru~

Rino11031599291282

spacer.png

Title translation: True Love Prostitute's Passionate Sex ~Sweetness for Your Tired Soul~

Cast: Listener x Daisuke Shindou

Company: Bloom

Released Date: 04/04/2020

File: 7 tracks

File formate: aiff

Link: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

=Highlight= Password Hint: Name of Seme (caps or no caps, one letter caps or no caps at all, try all of them)

Do let me know if there's any problem with the link or file. If u were to ask me for the password, I will only provide extra hints if necessary.

Currently, I'm having slight problem with the links sharing so if the link expired before 10th of October, do let me know.

Link will expire 10 days from now on. Don't re-post or re-upload the file or link anywhere unless it's your own purchase. If it is found doing so, the link will be deleted immediately. And, no sharing the direct password! You crack it! Your effort! The password is in this post. Good Luck. ^^

If this simple rule is too hard to follow, then, I will refrain from sharing my CDs in the future. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 10

I tried so many times both first name and last name together(included space and not included space between first name and last name), first name only, last name only...!!! But failed....

8 hours ago, ailar said:

i can't find the password !

it's under the link.

48 minutes ago, glarazzang said:

I tried so many times both first name and last name together(included space and not included space between first name and last name), first name only, last name only...!!! But failed....

Hint: the password is not Daisuke-san's name since he's not the seme in the pairing.

1 hour ago, amiyuki90 said:

i've tried caps and no caps at all,still didn't work..please give more hint..is space included?

no space, just the caps or no caps. Not sure which name you've tried but it's definitely not Daisuke-san's. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MahannaX said:

But how can we get the name of the seme if we can't listen to it 😟

It's already written in the post; both seme and uke.

9 hours ago, Rino11031599291282 said:

it's under the link.

Hint: the password is not Daisuke-san's name since he's not the seme in the pairing.

no space, just the caps or no caps. Not sure which name you've tried but it's definitely not Daisuke-san's. 

haha,when you said name,i assume it was Daisuke,i didn't know he was the UKE 😆 anyway,i got it..thank you for the hint..😍

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Hach said:

Can i get more hints about the password?

A simple hint would be that, Daisuke-san is not the "seme".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eun ha said:

I think there's something wrong with the link 😕

I've just checked the link and it's still working just file. Try refreshing the site and click the link again or refresh the link page.

On 10/3/2020 at 2:47 PM, Rino11031599291282 said:

I've just checked the link and it's still working just file. Try refreshing the site and click the link again or refresh the link page.

I tried again and i can download it but when I tried to open it, it says that file doesn't exist or file can't be open..

1 hour ago, Eun ha said:

I tried again and i can download it but when I tried to open it, it says that file doesn't exist or file can't be open

* If you still can't download, try this link here. The password is still the same as mentioned in the post. 

Link: 

* If you've already downloaded but can't open the file, that's cuz u need password to unzip the file. To do that, I'd recommend you to download an unzip application where u can unzip the file with the password.

The password is given in the post as a hint. 

2 hours ago, hyderuru said:

hey, i tried all the possible guesses but i failed :( could you drop more hints? i tried L******r but it was incorrect 😞

Almost! Try one letter caps (which u already did) or all caps or no caps.

Edited by Rino11031599291282