(Private RP) Moonlight Calls <<syaoran-puu & akiravadel>>

syaoran-puu

Haru smelt cleaner when he returned, cleaned teeth? He was almost envious.

“You’re welcome.” He hummed softly. Picking up a sandwich. He’d made six sandwiches. “I eat a lot. Probably a lot more meat than you. I tend to eat four big meals a day. Otherwise I’m constantly snacking.” Damian admitted, “just eat when you need to. I won’t deny you food.” Especially since they seemed to be getting on so well and seemed to really connect!

“Glad you like it.” Damian smiled. He’d already finished the first one and was starting the second one. “So... two options. Do you want to go back to sleep? Or do you want to come with me for a tour and to meet the others? We can go for a run too? I’ll show you the land boundaries too.” Maybe not all of them, but the stones and scents that marked the border at least.

Haru smiled at that, "I do too." His sweet smile beamed up at him, excited to make their meals. "No certainly not as much meat. I need other things too." He took another sandwich to much that one down too. He would need to make sure to have meals prepared for them and others in their little town all the time. Hmmm... maybe a big stew and meat smoking during the day so they could grab then they were hungry.

"The bed is comfy," Haru teased. "No I would love to go. I... only have three robes at the moment. I don't know if I'll fit in a pair of slacks, or if I could borrow some. I'm not sure whats... appropriate wear for here." There was another subject he hadn't talked to him about. He hoped he wouldn't be stalking around naked everywhere. Oh dear would he take him in front of the others... his cheeks suddenly went red and tried to hide behind the sandwich.

“I can handle other stuff too. But I do enjoy meat.” He hummed. Damian was curious about what the man was thinking... was he worried about food? “You can do the shopping list? Then we’ll make sure everything you need is in stock.” There. That would help? Right?

“It is a good bed.” Solid wood so it could withstand his ferocity in bed!

“Robes?” He winced. “That’s not going to work too well....” he considered. “I’ll ask Nathan if you can borrow some joggers. We’ll get you something better to wear.” He promised. Damian sighed. “Wow.... so much to think about.”

Was there more? “What else should I know?”

Haru nodded his head, "Thank you... sorry i don't have much." Couldn't fit much in two bags but honestly he wasn't given much moving forward. They really were thrown to the wolves as it were. Finishing the other sandwich he sipped his coffee. He guessed he would meet everyone that day which would be good, he'd try to remember their names as much as he could.

"N-No just... had a weird thought," Haru blushed a little more. "I've heard of some alpha's who............" His voice trailed off trying to think of a way to say this. "Who um... you know... take their mate in front of their people to display dominance...." He swore his face wasn't ever going to not be red after saying that.

Poor guy was really innocent in a lot of ways.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• syaoran-puu

• akiravadel

Damian nodded, “I’ll admit I had thought you’d have more stuff with you.” But robes? Not the best clothing for the wilderness.

The alpha also finished his last sandwich. Licking his lips, more than happy with the breakfast snack.

Listening, curious about what was making him blush so much, only to chuckle. “You’ve heard right.” He eyed him, shifting his hand to stroked Haru’s cheek. “During the full moon? I might not be able to control my desire for you. There’s a reason the auctions are just after the full moon.” Increased alpha control.

“And it I’m honest? Fucking you? Dominating you? With witnesses? That’s pretty hot to me. You’re a sexy little thing. I want to show you off.” He hummed. Haru was so.... innocent. It was cute.

"Yeah... I tried to get more stuff but they kept saying," Haru waved his finger and changed hise voice to lower, mocking one of the men who took care of him. "Ya never know whose it's gonna be, boy! Ya dun need no things, because you might not need them." He chuckled and shook his head.

During a full moon huh? He didn't know it was then that he wouldn't be able to control himself. His little pink tongue came out to wet his lips, his sweet scent getting a little stronger. Maybe he was just horny instead of pregnant. It was hard to tell, "That's..." He bit his bottom lip. Imagining pleasuring him under a table during a meeting and being taken under the full moon in front of them. Gasping softly his hidden erection started to ride under the blankets and wetness leaked out of him onto the bed. "W-We shouldn't talk of dirty things like that or... we'll never leave this room."

Damian frowned at that. They really did control the poor omegas! If he had an omega... would he make them go away? He wasn’t sure he would...

He scented that sweetness again. Delicious! “But talking dirty to you is so much fun!” He laughed, putting his cup and tray down before pulling his omega closer and stroking his side. “You’re body is a sexy. You can’t blame me for wanting to touch it regularly.” He teased.

“I think we can try something fun?” He winked. “I’ve been desperate to feel your mouth wrapped around me.” Damian hummed. “You could straddle my face and I’ll gladly reciprocate.”

Haru didn't want to have an omega. He would be terribly worried for their fate, he also wouldn't know till they were a little older. There were tests to do to see what they may be but some of them were dangerous.

Leaning into his hold he rested a hand against his shoulder, "the hips are what give me away." The nice curves in his frame really did give him a more hourglass figure, kind of. "O-Oh okay... like get on top. Okay we can try that." He blushed a little but his body was certainly liking this idea. Man he was always going to be wet and hard at this rate around him. That was okay, his mate seemed to like being with him. Sliding the covers back he blushed a little, his member standing to attention.

"I just... climb on top?"

“Yeah, baby.” He chuckled, shuffling more central on the bed before helping him into position. “Leg either side, that’s it. No back up so your mouth is at my groin, you’ve got this.” He praised, stroking the guys rump, “now....” he manoeuvred the others hips into position before leaning up to lick his cock head, “...the real fun begins!” He purred.

Not wasting time, Damian reaches up to grab the guys hips and took his cock greedily into his mouth, bobbing up and down as best he could with this angle. He stroked his arse. Pet and played with him. Enjoyed him. “Delicious!”

Shifting into position over him he looked down blushing seeing his member bobbing in front of his face. Although there was his mates right there enjoying it too. Maybe it wasn't so bad he was so turned on by this.

"Ahhh!" The pleasure was instense feeling that hot wet mouth wrap around him. His upper half went limp for a second and shuddered against him letting out those sweet moans. More precum leaked from his cock and more essence leaked down his thighs. Holy hell that felt good!

Recovering after a moment his hand wrapped around him and stroked his member while taking his cock head into his mouth and rolled his tongue around the tip before bobbing his head. He was trying to repeat what Damian was doing to him. However he wasn't used to such pleasure so that smaller frame was trembling a lot trying to do the same to his mate.

Haru’s movements were clearly not smooth or practised, but that was okay. Damian also guessed the omega kept getting lost in the new sensation.... still, he recognised that Haru was attempting to mimic him!

The alpha’s hand stroked Haru’s leg, feeling the slick dripping down. With a smirk he moved to start fingering him. Soon punching his fingers in and out as his mouth worked over his flesh. The angle was a little awkward but he made it work!

He felt Haru begin to tremble and just redoubled his effort.

"Mnnn!" Trembling he wasn't used to feeling such pleasure. Moaning around his length he tried to keep up with him but once the fingers pushed inside him he was trembling so much it was hard to stroke his mate.

"D-Damian!" Pulling his mouth back his hard stroked over him quickly. Doing everything like he was was nearly impossible for him right now. After some practice he'd be better. Rolling his tongue over the head he licked over his slit.

Trembling above him it was clear he was getting really close. His cock pulsed and inside clenched around him. The only thing distracting him from coming right away was, trying to do the same to Damian. He'd barely last long against that without a distraction.

Damian was thoroughly enjoying himself. The taste of Haru in his mouth, the feel of those clenching muscles around his fingers.

He didn’t care that Haru seemed rather unpractised. They could work on that later....

He mumbled around him; “let go. Just cum for me...” Damian growled.

Haru let his head fall against his hip his hand still wrapped around his cock trying to stroke him. It just took a couple thrust of his fingers and a good lick then he was coming, "Ahhhh!" Arching his back his body pressed against his as the waves pleasure rushed through him and into his mates mouth.

"MMnNN! Ahhhh...." shuddering above him he clenched around those fingers and pulsed in that hot mouth. Trembling a couple times he then quickly dove back in taking him back into his mouth trying to repeat what his mate just did to him. Actually he was able to take him all the way into the back of his throat. Moaning around his length he repeated a bit what his mate did for him.

Swallowing him down he enjoyed his first true taste of him. Delicious.

He licked and sucked lazily as the guy while Haru redoubled his efforts!

Damian moaned and grunted as he felt the pleasure rising. He lazily played with his hole, just enjoying the remaining tremors from Haru’s orgasm. It was cute.

Then he felt the back of the guys throat. “Agh! Shit!” He moaned. “That feels good. Keep doing that, baby.”

Damian soon moaned more openly at the continued attention. It felt good to be inside his mates mouth... he came hard and without warning to the man.

Haru kept trembling since the fingers inside him felt so good but he was able to focus on sucking him off. Bobbing his head he kept taking him all the way inside until he felt his cum shoot into his throat.

He jumped but tried to take it all and not drowned. Swallowing he licked along his length trying to drink him all up until he pulled back to gasp softly, "you trying to drowned me." He teased and lightly poked his stomach. Rolling off him he laid on his back sighing softly. He felt so relaxed now it was crazy. Almost at ease and safe. That was also part of being bonded with an alpha. He was safe.

“Not drown you, but you do look sexy with my cum dribbling from your mouth like that.” Damian teased.

Stretching contently as he watched Haru flop beside him.

Lazy fingers moved to brushed the guys arse and leg, caressing tenderly. “Not a bad first effort. You did great.” He winked over at his omega. “We’ll make you an expert in no time at this rate.” He teased. Another squeeze to the guys rump.

“I’ll let you recover a moment, then we can go and explore the pack land. Your new home.” Damian smirked.

"I'm learnin'," Haru smiled at his alpha but moaned softly when he squeezed his ass. "We need to leave the bedroom at some point or we'll never leave... especially if you keep grabbing me like that." They sent nice waves of desire through him.

After a moment he rolled over to stand up and stretched his back, "mnnn.... you said you have someone whose clothes I could borrow? Or is running around in robes okay for now?" He didn't know what all his alpha had in mind for showing him around. He was sure he would meet several pack members but if they were going for a real run or getting up to shenanigans than they were going to need something else for him.

Haru ran his fingers through his white hair helping it fall back into it's usual place.

“I suppose if we have to.” Damian grinned, “a pity. You spread out on my sheets is hot.” He winked.

Following suit he got up and started to dress. “Well.... the robe will do to walk to their house, but then I would recommend getting changed. You’re too much at my mercy in your robe.” After all he could push it up and fuck him anywhere he wanted! Not that joggers weren’t easy to pull down and have his way with too. “I think you should prepare yourself for plenty of sex today. I can’t seem to keep my hands off you. I just want to fuck you hard and fast over every available surface. To claim you. Again and again. I’ll try to control it... for now.” But for how long would he manage it? He wasn’t sure!

Heading to the door he offered his hand. “Come, Haru.”

Haru chuckled and rolled his eyes a little, it was true, at any point he could have him. Honestly he was having a hard time controlling himself too. He wasn't sure if the floodgates were opened and now he wanted it all the time, or if his connection with Damian was causing it. It was hard to say.

Slipping on his lighter robe he didn't bother with undergarments. Maybe he was also trying to tease his new alpha. He could feel a bit of him leaking from his entrance and blushed a little.

Making sure to wash his face and fix his hair, he wore the robes and that bracelet, along with his bite mark on his neck which was healing nicely. The sweet smell only seemed to get stronger that morning when they walked around. Taking Damian's hand he followed after him.

Ready to go, he nuzzled at Haru’s neck, clearly marking him. He noticed that increased sweet scent but thought nothing of it.

He led the little omega to a nearby house and knocked. Elijah was a smallish beta, not too much bigger than Haru. He smiled politely at Damian. “Alpha Damian. I wasn’t expecting to see you today.” He glanced at the omega and waved shyly. “Hello.” Elijah couldn’t believe but think the omega was very good looking!

“This is my omega, Haru. Do you have a pair of joggers and a shirt he can wear? I’ll replace them when we get to the store... but for now I want to help him settle in an explore our lands a little.” Damian offered.

“Oh!” Elijah giggled. “I can help with that. Please come in. I’ll find something for you and give you somewhere privacy to get changed.” He offered softly. Elijah noticed the bite mark and smiled. They truly were mated! “How are you liking the pack so far, Haru?” He asked kindly.

Damian stepped inside and smiled at him. Elijah was being a sweety and trying to welcome Haru. Good.

Elijah found a set of clothes in his clean pile and held it out. “Here you go. I hope this are okay?”

Haru's eyes fluttered shut for a moment at the nuzzle, baring his neck to him. It was easier this time to show him that side of him. That sign of submission. I came rather easily to him now to his alpha but probably not to anyone else. Heading over to the other wolfs house he smiled softly to him and lowered his head a little to the wave.

Haru was glad he was being welcoming, but he was sure he'd step on someone's toes eventually, "everyone's been lovely so far, thank you." His voice sweet as butter when he spoke.

"Thank you Elijah, these will do fantastic," Haru moved to the other room to change. When he came back out he held his robes in his other hand and looked down at the set on him. "These will work great! Thank you Elijah." Finally out of those damn robes. Hoping from one foot to another he smiled up at his alpha excited to go running.

His feet were soft so he would need to build up those callouses again, but at the moment he removed the shoes. The outfit was a little loose on him but after tightening the draw stings it held nicely and showed off his little bubble butt.

Elijah smiled at him, “you’re welcome.” He nodded gently.

“I’m glad you like,” Damian grinned and checked out his arse. He nearly groaned at how sexy that cute bubble arse was!

How in the world was he ever going to manage to keep his hands off him!? “Are your shoes no good?” He hadn’t paid attention to them earlier. “Come on. Let’s go explore, pipsqueak.” He winked.

Elijah bit his lip and covered the amused look with his hand. Pipsqueak? That was adorable.

Haru smirked at Damian and slipped his shoes back on for the moment. Leaning over to Elijah he whispered, "thank you... and don't worry, I won't let him get away with that." He grinned and walked past his alpha running his hand over his chest. Those blue eyes looking up at his own.

"I need a good one to tease you with, oh mighty alpha of mine," Haru stuck his tongue out a little then grinned again. "We'll have to figure out a good once since pipsqueak hits me right in the feels." He groaned and held his chest, exaggerating the pain he felt. Which was none but he was teasing him.

"Your highness, brute, sweet pea, lover boy, beast master, wolfie.... puppy?" Haru grinned looking over at him.

Elijah blushed at him but nodded. “Good luck with that.” He shrugged? Watching them a moment. He was pleased that Damian had found someone.... and Haru wasn’t like any omega he’d expected.

Haru’s touch was lovely. Damian just watched him amused. “I like the name.” He hummed, getting a reaction was cute! Pipsqueak suited him.

He grinned at each of them, quirking a brow slightly at ‘sweet pea’.... “you’ve got lots of ideas.” Damian laughed. “Picked one? Or you still thinking? Of course, My precious alpha works for me.” He laughed.

"Precious alpha? No nono, you'll get a big head on your shoulders with that one. That'll be one for special occasions," Like meeting with high alpha's and large gatherings. Haru grinned and thought about it for a moment. "How about my sweet puppy." His hands rested on Damian's waist as he looked up at him with a smirk. There was that spunk form before.

He read a lot so there were several nicknames in there but a cute one for the two of them to tease but also be endearing with each other would be theirs.

Then to put the cherry on top he reached up to gently ruffle his hair with a giggle, "good boy." He gave him a big smile enjoying their back and forth and teasing each other. They weren't equal but it felt a little more like that with the two of them playing and having fun.

“Spoilsport.” He teased only to roll his eyes. He cupped the omegas cheeks when he grabbed his hips and smiled at him. “Puppy? You think I’m some adorable puppy you can control so easily?” Damian purred.

He laughed at the petting, leaning in he growled playfully, “careful pipsqueak or I might be tempted to tan your arse just for the fun of it!” Damian nipped his ear a moment then winked and took his hand. “Come on, Haru. We’ve got a lot of distance to cover. We choked get started.”

He couldn’t help but check out his arse again, groaning haughtily. “Your arse looks too go in those.” He smacked him softly. Just because he could. “So.... some of the nearby houses have a few beta families. My more lone wolves live further out. Almost like added protection. We allow for beta swaps between packs but there’s not been one for a while.”

Haru shivered the little nip running pleasant sensation through his body, "Mnnn..." His eyes even fluttered for a moment. He couldn't deny there was a very strong physical reaction to his alpha. Holding his hand he tried to look back at his own butt.

The little smack made him shiver, he rather liked that, "oh so the beta's can travel in between... or used to travel in between?" He looked around the area checking out the nearby houses and trees. "What are you trying to do? Keep the land you have? Expand? Or... you said you needed me to solidify your spot as alpha?" He wondered deep down what was really going on here and how he could help.

Damian got the distinct impression that Haru liked the slap... interesting, he’d explore that later.

“They used to meet up, mingle, mate and move to one or the other pack. Alpha’s would simply confirm and accept the member swaps, keeping the balance.... but that doesn’t happen so much. Especially recently.” He looked at the omega then around at his pack ground.

“For now? I want to keep what we have. There’s two packs.... unclaimed land between us.... but in treaties to remain as such. However the other packs think me vulnerable and weak, young.” He said simply. “I am neither. My pack... they miss my father. He’s not long dead. I just fear I won’t get enough time to settle as alpha before there’s a bigger threat. I won’t see them slaughtered or taken over by an undeserving alpha.” He growled. “They deserve better than that....” even if Damian has lived elsewhere for quite a long time.

“Yes. I want you to help solidify things. Does that make sense?” He hummed.

Haru listened to him and stepped up to him reaching up to gently cup his cheek, "I'm sorry you lost your father." He wondered if he even got a chance to grieve his death, or maybe alpha's didn't do that. Being an omega he had a lot of emotions. "Then you need to gain the respect of the pack you have. Strengthen your alliance with the ones on your land. Keep the community alive. Nothing like a good cook out can't help. This way your people know they're taken care of and know you're there for them in a gentle way. That might be a good start so you aren't threatening any other tribes."

He gently ran his thumb over his cheek, "that is if you want. I'm not here to tell you how to handle your pack, just offer advice." Wasn't that why he bought him? The strengthen his spot? He might be an omega but he'd had years to study many many books and learn a lot from his tiny circle. His hands had never seen battle, as long as you don't count that one bitch fight with another omega. That's a story for another day.

"An alpha's only as strong as his pack standing behind him."

“Everyone loses their father eventually.” He offered gently. Damian leaned into the others touch with a soft smile.

“We have a pack shared meal at the full moon. It was only a few days away. Do you think I should set up another? Something unique and not our usual? I could use introducing you as part of the excuse...” he mulled over the idea.

With a wink to the omega he shrugged. “I don’t mind your advice.... though I don’t want you questioning me in front of the others? Okay? I have to be.... the strong alpha they need.”

He grunted with a nod, “I’m aware. I will be as strong as I can for them. I won’t give them a reason not to want to follow me.”

"Then how about this," Haru reached down to gently hold his hand. "If I need to tell you something I'll take your hand or tug on your shirt and if you want to listen then you can lean down and I'll whisper to you." He didn't want to disgrace him in front of other alpha's, but he worried he would at some point. Trying to hold in his sass was sometimes hard, especially when he thought something outrageous is said.

"Not only strong, but also caring. Worrying about their well-being. I guess that'll be my job in a way," Haru gently ran his hand down his chest still looking up at him. "Not only do they need strength but compassion. People are emotional creatures." Maybe Haru was a little more crafty than he was leading on. "But I shall help you however you'd like, my precious alpha." Those eyes looked right into him. Where he lacked in that brawn he made up for in brains.

Damian nodded at that, “I can deal with that. I won’t intentionally ignore you or upset you. It just might... not always be appropriate. Case by case.” He hummed softly.

Damian nodded. “I get that.” He hummed gently. “I can’t be their friends too much right now, but I do want to be close to them.”

He took Haru’s hand and started walking them towards the full moon gathering spot. “I would appreciate your help with that, pipsqueak.”

He chuckled at being called ‘precious alpha’, rather liking it. He hummed softly and kissed his cheek. “Thank you.”

Damian stepped into the woods. “Tell me about the place you lived before. What was it like? Living with so many other omegas?”

Haru smiled and blushed softly at the sweet kiss, "no problem." He got it, he couldn't be seen as having a weakness in front of the clan. That's where he could come in to help.

"Interesting," Haru didn't know how to make it sounds too nice there. "I mean they feed us and keep us healthy. Plenty of books. Other omegas can be really friendly and really nasty at times. Some get a real big head on their shoulders thinking they're all that." Haru gently kicked a rock. "I had one I used to fight with a lot."

Then there was the fact they were separated from their families and sold off... It didn't lead to the most pleasant of stories.

“I want to be fair.... if things weren’t so volatile I would be able to be more myself....” but fear and worry could be horrible things.

Damian frowned at that. “Doesn’t sound like much of a recommendation. I think I’ll take what I had. I might have had to leave the pack for a while but I got to grow up here at least.” With his family. He felt wanted.

“Well. You don’t have to go back there. It’s over.” He hummed, watching him. Leaning in be nuzzled him again. “You really are smelling sweeter. Are you feeling more relaxed?” He wondered, trying to identify the change. He knew that omegas could be very emotional creatures! “What was the one you fought with like? Why did you fight?” Damian had often seen the omegas as placid, but he knew from Haru that they could have a fire burning in their souls too!

Soon the trees gave way to a large space, a field stretching out and surrounded on all sides by forest. “We come here to share our full moon meal. Then we run mostly as a pack. Some will wander the woods but we mostly stick together.” He hummed softly.

Haru was glad not to go back there. Thankfully he only lived there for a few years but... still. Leaning into his touch he sighed softly, "yes. I'm feeling more relaxed today." Oddly calm too. That could be a number of things, he told himself. There was no way he conceived on the side of a road... oh lord... he did didn't he?

Closing his eyes for a moment he fought the inner turmoil of what was going on inside his body. It made sense. His heat stopped rather abruptly, he was mentioning him smell sweet, and he was feeling rather calm and content. He was worried too because there was a high chance this one wouldn't hold.

Opening his eyes again he leaned against his alpha a little, "she came from a high family like mine and believed... male omega's to be of lesser quality..." He groaned. "Basically she called me a whore and a bitch so I smacked her. I know don't strike a lady but she had already hit me like five times and she was bigger than me." He pouted. Obviously he got in trouble for it.

Haru stepped forward looking out over the area, "whoa... this is a really pretty spot."

“Yeah? I’m glad.” He smiled down at him. Damian would take that as a good thing.

She? He quirked a brow. “Fuck that. You’re not less than her. In my eyes you’re more.” Oddly enough, Damian had known from the first time he’d considered an omega that only a male would do. He was most definitely gay! “I probably would have slapped her too if she’d struck me so many times. And you were a virgin so no way a whore or a bitch. And most definitely mine now. If she calls you anything with me around she’ll regret it.” He was highly protective!

“This is our full moon run spot.” He looked down at him. Humming softly. “I am glad it was you I won, Haru.”

Haru smiled softly and looked around at the spot, "I'm glad you won me too." He took a couple steps forward and smiled facing him. They hadn't seen each others other form yet. Closing his eyes is body shifted and white fur grew all over him. Cracking his neck he shifted down onto all fours and opened his eyes again.

Looking up with those stark blue eyes and bright white hair he shook his body and gently whined at him. He wanted to show him this form. He figured they could play around a little. Swishing his poofy tail back and forth he licked those sharp teeth of his watching his mate.

His family were the only ones who were pure white like this. Other wolf families were more grey or darker colors. This was one of the things that made him so unique.

Damian grinned at that. He supposed he should take that as a compliment indeed! An omega happy with the alpha he had no choice with? But he did want Haru to be happy here.... with him.

He watched in fascination as the man began to shift. He’d only heard whispers about his wolf form.... and he didn’t disappoint. “You’re a very pretty white wolf....” Damian wondered if any of their pups would be white too. He watched him and chuckled. “You want to see me too?” He guess.

Not wasting time he hummed and shifted too. He was completely the opposite to Haru. His fur was shaggy and black, his own blue eyes shone out from among the darkness.

He pounced him, licked his face then holding his open jaw over his neck as a sign of submission before jumping away, his tail wagged... clearly wanting to play.

Haru whimpered and went limp onto the ground letting him be dominate in that moment. Then he jumped up onto his feet and put his butt in the air wagging his tail a couple times before bolting into the trees. Being on the smaller side he was rather fast and agile. To the point he found a rock and quickly climbed it to look down at him letting out a couple soft yelps.

Panting his mouth opened to a bit of a smile happy to play. He jumped side to side smacking his front paws on the ground before bolting back at him and tucking his tail under. Looking like a pup with the zoomies.

It hade been a very long time since he took this form and it felt so freeing, he just wanted to bolt around. His family were the last ones to see this form to show to the auction house manager. It was to make sure he was who he said he was before being sent into the mansion. Sometimes he wondered about his family but deep down he didn't like them right now.

Damian could see that Haru had lots of pent up energy... he was a quick little whippet! That was good... then he could run away if needed! Run and hide.

He followed him, keeping close because he wanted to keep him safe. He might not be so fast but he was strong and powerful and could leap and jump higher than most others.

He growled playfully and jumped beside him, letting his tail brush over Haru before he leapt away and started to run. He ran towards a boundary marker. Stopping and scrapping a paw over it as if trying to show it to Haru. He sniffed it, encouraging him to smell too. It was marked with the alpha and beta scents.

He woofed at him then nodded to the left and started to run once more.

Haru jumped around with him and ran his body along his at one point, nuzzling him. Leaning his head down he sniffed the marker getting the scent and noted how much of Damian it smelled. So this was the boarders of his village. It was fun mapping it out this way.

Running along with him he lacked the stamina to go for too long, he would need to build it up again. He was panting a couple minutes into this already. He hated being cooped up and wanted to get stronger again. Following along with him he stayed just a step behind since he was leading him wanting to see all the sights.

This place was really nice and honestly he was looking forward to their morning runs to finally get out some of this energy and run free for the first time in a long time.

Damian gave him the odd wolfish grin. Enjoying the way he nuzzled and bumped into him. Played and ran.

It soon became clear that the other was out of breath, he slowed to a walk, letting him catch up... being in wolf form was freeing and he wasn’t ready to give that up so soon!

They walked around for about twenty minutes, soon returning towards the upper houses. He shifted back. “So this is one of the outer homes.” He grinned. “Come on. I’ll show you the orchid. Introduce you to Hamish and his mate Taylor. She’s a great cook.” He offered tenderly. “Ready to shift back?” He winked.

Haru was glad to be walking again and a little embarrassed he was worn out so fast. Poor thing was kept inside too long and it drove him crazy. He might have to sneak out to exercise some more. He had to be able to keep up with their alpha or he might make him look bad. Although if he was pregnant, he wouldn't be able to work out too hard.

Shifting back he stood up and ran his fingers through his hair a little line of sweat went down his cheek that he wiped away quickly, "that sounds great." He smiled up at him, that sweet smell a little stronger now after having worked up a little sweat. Since he was young he'd always been a fan of gardening and farming so to see an orchid would be nice.

This place was certainly a lot bigger than he initially thought. Seeing it quickly the night before, it seemed like it was a smaller area but now running around he could see just how large his land was.

Damian stroked Haru’s cheek a moment and smiled. “You’re cute.” That smell was stronger too.... did it mean? He wouldn’t dare get his hopes up. “You’ve not been out running for a while? Have you?” He hummed gently. “Don’t worry. We’ll start of easy and build you up again. I might run without you too but I’d like to run with you until your stamina is better.” He offered.

Heading toward the orchard he showed him the rows of apple and rows of pears trees. “We sell the spare fruit, or exchange it for other things. The pups enjoy fruit.” He offered, looking around. “Plus the horses like them too.”

He looked over at him. Taking his hand. “How are you feeling, Haru?” Overwhelmed? Scared? Happy? ....pregnant?

Haru gently leaned into his touch, "it's been a while." He missed it. There was only so much you could do stuck in that place. "Hopefully it wont take me long to be able to keep up with you." Turning his head he gave his palm a little kiss.

Gently touching a couple of the trees he took in the smell of the sweet fruits around him and smiled, "you might catch me out here at some point. I love farming. I know it's silly but being out with nature and getting your hands in the dirt is so nice and grounding."

Haru gently held his hand and looked up at him, "it is a lot to take in but I'm alright. Feeling a little tired after that run... maybe... more than I should be." He gently touched his stomach. "You did say I smelled sweeter and my heat did end rather abruptly. It usually at least lasts a week and that was 12 hours... if that." Looking up at his alpha. "And I'm hungry again... yeah... I think I am."

“I’m sure that determination will help you too!” Damian winked. He was starting to realise that Haru was head strong.... but that was okay.

He chuckled. “Sure your help will be appreciated. There’s the horses to muck out, rub down and help with too. I predict you might like them too if you like the outdoors.

Listening Damian wrapped his arms around him. He frowned a little and followed his hand. It took him a moment to process.... “you think you’re pregnant?” He smiled only to frown, “but you also think you’ll lose it.....” he moved and placed a hand on his belly too. “You’re really not to go out running without me or someone else for a while. I won’t stop you living but I don’t want you to be alone.” If something did happen? He didn’t want his mate to be alone.

Damian leaned in and bit over his mate mark. He couldn’t help it! His mate was pregnant! He enjoy the sweet scent before releasing him and licking his neck.

"I do love horse riding," Haru admitted. He adored it actually. Going through trails, running and just being close with a sweet animal that was a pack animal too. He loved spending time with them.

Haru frowned too but placed his hand over Damian's, "I'm just scared... it's just what one of the older ladies warned me about. She said seven times outta ten." He turned to look up at him but then he turned his head to the side feeling his mate biting his mark.

"Ahhh...." Haru arched against him and holding onto his shirt. "D-Damian..." Shuddering against him even that lick sent a thunder of pleasure through him. Whimpering softly that mark was quick to arouse him. Blue eyes fluttered closed not wanting him to stop. Maybe he was feeding a little off of Damian's libido

“Yeah? That’s good.” It was almost like Haru was the perfect fit for the pack. For him.

Seven out of ten? “Fail? Or stick?” He asked tentatively, voice a little wobbly. Was it really so.... disastrous? His knee his own omega father died giving birth to him. He knew next to nothing about him... his father never spoke to him about it. He never took another omega either. Damian had the impression his father loved his omega....

He grinned at the reaction. “You’re sexy. I could fuck you right here in the orchard.” He purred. “Ram you so hard you and the pup can feel me as we continue to walk.” Damian winked, touching and stroking his cheek. “But maybe we should hold off.” What if it hurt the baby?

"Seven out of ten... fail," It was the harsh reality of the game. Omega's were built well to have children but not all pregnancies were the same. Thankfully Haru was strong and of good breeding so he had better chances of having alpha's and strong children. "My family only had one miscarriage in five omega's born. We should be alright."

As long as nothing too traumatic happened to him.

Haru whimpered a little, fuck he wanted him to. Clutching onto him he leaned up to lick along his chin, "you're big... but you're not big enough to hit it." He giggled softly teasing him. Taking Damian's hand he held it where his womb was. "You would have to hit way up here. When I'm farther along yeah you'll wiggle them around but no you can't reach them."

Shit. He hasn’t realised it was quite so low... it was possibly he really would have to impregnate Haru often in order to have a small litter of his own. “I’ll call a friend. Maybe there are things we can do to help too.” Like foods? Or exercises? Or plenty of rest? He wasn’t sure.

He laughed. Damian smiled; “I know, pipsqueak. I’m only joking.” Damian stroked the guy soothingly. “Feeling the pup move.... I’d like that.”

Damian kissed him. Giving him a sexy wink. “Come on, baby.” He took his hand and led him towards the houses.

He introduced Haru to several people, had a couple of conversations. They all seemed happy to meet Haru, smiling and welcoming.

They worked their way back towards their cabin. “Are you hungry?”

Haru smiled softly and went along with him saying hello to everyone. He was pleasant and of course polite with everyone he met. It was nice to see so many happy people. He hoped it wasn't just because his alpha was there. Maybe they'd react differently if they were alone. It was hard to say but he was nice all the same.

By the time they were headed back he was hungry and felt a little tired, "starving. What do you have? I can make something for us, if you're hungry too."

Reaching out he took his hand and gently leaned his cheek against his shoulder, "Mnn... this was a nice day." He gently rubbed his arm with his other hand. "Thank you."

Damian wasn’t trying to overwhelm Haru but he knew that lots of this information was necessary. He’d repeat anything that Haru needed or forgot.

“That would be nice. I can help.” If Haru was pregnant he wanted to make sure he wasn’t exerting himself too much or getting stressed out. “I was thinking more about your idea to hold a cook out? I think it might be a good idea. What shall we serve? I recon we can get it sorted for the weekend. I want to take you to town to buy everything you need, you can’t go round wearing Elijah’s clothing for long or I might attack the man and accuse him of scenting your.” Which he knew wasn’t true.... but the instinct was driving him hard and didn’t think like normal people did!

Haru smiled at that, "actually that sounds like a good idea." He smelled himself smelling Elijah on him. "I do smell like him a little. Maybe that's another reason you almost took me a couple hours ago."

Walking over to the kitchen he looked around at things he could make, "a cookout would be great. I get to talk to everyone and actually talk to them besides hi's and bye's. I want to get to know them." He wasn't just there to be with his alpha he needed to help with the clan too and take some pressure off of his alpha.

"Can you start boiling some water? I think I'm going to make a beef and veggie stir fry, if that sounds good to you." He pulled out the beef too to start cutting it into slices for the veggies and rice. "I don't know how many vegetables you like, but you need to eat some to stay healthy." He pointed at him then winked and went back to cutting them up.

“I doubt that was the only reason.” Damian winked. “Still tempted to just bend you over and take you even now! To just make sure you can always feel me inside you when you move.” He shrugged. “But scent definitely plays a part too. You should only smell like me and you.” The pups would be different, but since they would be part of them both they would be no threat.

“Did I rush you today? Sorry about that.” Damian shrugged. “We’ll grab supplies from town tomorrow then.”

He looked at the pan and nodded, filling it with water and putting it on the hob. “You make me sound like a savage.” The alpha laughed. “Just so you know.... I’m not a fussy eater.” He looked back at him, “I remained in wolf form for just under a year.” A year was considered feral. It might explain why his instincts drove him hard. “It was clear I couldn’t stay anymore. Two strong alpha’s, my dad on his own with no omega balance... so I left. But initially I had no where to go or stay..... so I shifted.” He watched him and then shrugged. “Only my best friend and now you know that.”

Haru looked over at him, "no today was fine Damian. It'll give them a couple days to mull me over being here. You know, talk about me behind my back." He chuckled softly. "Then I can chat with them more in a couple days and that will be good."

Looking over at him, he wondered if his father gave him a harder time than he was saying. That was a long time o live in that form and basically another animal in the woods. Poor guy sounds like he went through some tough times, "picky eater or no, that doesn't mean I want to feed you something that doesn't taste good." Stepping over to him he grabbed another skillet and laid the meat in it with he veggies that were all seasoned.

Rinsing his hands off he stepped up to him and wrapped his arms around his waist, "I'm sorry you went through all of that. If there's anything else I can do to help make this easier... or you know... just anything you need really let me know."

Damian grinned. “You’re right, you’ll be the talk of the pack for a while. What can I say? You’re gorgeous and captured their attention.” That didn’t mean he’d allow anyone to talk shit about his mate though. If he heard it, he’d challenge it. He was hopeful the pack would give Haru the opportunity to become part of the pack.

He shrugged with a roll of the shoulders. “I’m sure it will taste good. Your profile claimed you could cook. Let’s see if you can.” Damian teased.

The alpha was surprised when the other walked over to him, embracing him. Good. At least his omega wasn’t against holding him or touching him without an invitation.

He stroked his cheek tenderly. “You’re going well for now. I’ll let you know if I need more.” Damian hummed softly. Thoughtful and quiet a moment. “I just need you to.... be there.” It was a strategic game he was having to play right now.

“Things might get.... messy. I’ll teach you a few places you can hide if things ever turn dangerous.” He rubbed Haru’s back. “I don’t want to see you risking yourself. Especially when you’re carrying our pup.” He looked at the man. Damian doubted that Haru could understand just how much this all meant to him. A hell of a lot. “Come on. You better get back to cooking before it burns.” He teased with a wink.

"I am a damn good cook. I love food and I love food tasting good," Haru looked up at him and gave him a little grin. Then he listened to him mention he might have to hide and protect their pup. It was strange to think how different his life changed over night. Mated to an alpha in a turf war and all he wanted to do was smack them all and tell them to calm down.

There were reasons omega's were so prized to have around and most played with submissive part. Haru on the other had stood by his thoughts and emotions and didn't mind challenging.

"It's not burning, it's cooking," Haru chuckled and turned to stir the food. He then stirred the rice and saw it was done. Scooping everything up onto a couple plates he set them on the counter. "Lunch is ready. Oh if we pick up the stuff for it I make a really good bread too." It was a good thing he had hobbies and passions so he wouldn't be a scared little omega worried about what to do there.

Damian chuckled, “did I hit a soft spot, pipsqueak?” He teased lightly but shrugged, watching him.

He laughed, sounding brighter and more relaxed. “Cooking then.” Damian shrugged as he moved to set the table. “We’ll make a list on the fridge. Just write anything you want or need on it and we’ll get it the next trip. Okay?” It wasn’t hard, they could work together on it, Damian had faith they’d be a good mix.

He grabbed a beer from the fridge then looked over at Haru, “what do you want to drink?” No alcohol while pregnant. He’d not risk the baby!

Haru smirked at him and nodded his head, "I'll make a list." He looked over at the beer not knowing what that drink was. "Oh um... just water. I'll need to make some lemonade. That's one of my favorites." Plus he loved coffee.

Heading over to the table with their plates he set them down and took a seat, "you seem... I don't want this to sound weird because honestly I'm not a gold digger or anything. You seem to have a lot of money." It was good for taking care of all their needs but if he was having to do this much shopping he didn't want him to think he was trying to use all his money. Not that he couldn't say no but still, he wasn't after him or anything. He was the one bought after all.

"Oh I'll need to make my sauces too," Haru muttered a little softly thinking of all the things he needed to do to get settled. There was so much to do. Clothes, food, cookout, meeting everyone was good now. Then learning this place. He wondered if they had a personal library or elders that kept the information or if they didn't have that there.

“Oh? I have some fruit juice or hot chocolate?” Omegas liked that? Right? Damian wasn’t sure.... he really should have prepared more for his ‘purchase’ but he hadn’t wanted to expect certain things or make assumptions.

Popping open his beat he looked over at him and hummed softly. “Yes. My pack is wealthy.” He watched him, “Haru. Calm.” The alpha ordered. Not wanting to see him stress out. “Look, I know I officially bought you, but I don’t want you to see yourself as my property.” Was this insanity? Probably. “You’re your own person, Haru. There’s a reason I like your spunk and attitude.” Even if so many others didn’t like that in an omega? Damian wasn’t just anyone! “We sell spare fruit from the orchard and we breed horses, while we keep a lot of them we do stud and sell them too. We have a few good lines now. It’s worth a lot of money. My father was rather financially savvy and made some sound investments that will leave the pack financially stable for a very long time.” He watched Haru closely. “It might be part of why the other packs feel threatened? I’m not sure, we don’t brag or use it against everyone.” Damian poured Haru a glass of water and added three ice cubes.

Moving to the table he took a seat. “You’ll be comfortable here. You won’t want for anything, Haru.” He watched him. “I can set you up and account and an allowance? If it makes you feel better. You can spend it on what you want. It would be yours not the normal household money.” Haru was going to work and help around the pack, he’d more than earn his money!

“You seem to have questions, so go. I’ll answer what I can.” He hummed.

"Fruit juice works," Haru smiled softly, it was sweet how worried he was about making him comfortable.

Haru paused when he was told to calm and it was a firm order from him. Even made his mark tingle a little. Listening he then worried maybe he upset him and if his ears and tail were out they would have tucked down, "nono, you don't need to do that. Thank you, but I don't want to ask too much."

Sitting there for a moment he looked across the table at him, "I didn't want you to feel like I'm after you for money." He then chuckled softly. "Even though you picked me. I just don't want you to be angry to spend so much money on me. Sometimes mates fight over money and I just... don't want you to be upset." He just worried about upsetting his mate with something he didn't have much control over. He came with only his body and social ties. the little money he had was in his bag in the room. That was the point of buying them, his family essentially wrote him off and only by name was he attached still.

When instructed, Damian made him a glass of fruit juice too.

“I’m aware I don’t have to.” He said simply. Watching Haru curiously.

Ah. So money was the issue. Damian moved and captured the guys chin. “Baby. There’s two options here. Either you want to simply be my property. Or you want to be more my equal. Which means an allowance.” He shrugged. “I’ll honour whatever you decide.”

He leaned in and kissed him and then released him. “Now be a good boy and serve us both your lovely dinner.”

Haru blushed a little at that and served their plates. Sitting back in his seat he looked over at Damian that fire there, "if the options are ever property or equal, I think you can guess what my answer is." He started to eat and hummed softly at the good food. He loved to make tasty foods of all kinds and today was the same.

"I'll list out some stuff to get started for cooking," Haru took a sip of his juice. "Thank you though... for giving me that choice. I know a lot of omega's who don't get that choice. My..." His voice faded a little. He didn't like talking about his family. The only thing on his brochure was their names and location.

"Just... thank you."

Damian knew what the answer was going to be, but it seemed that Haru needed the ultimatum to voice it. “Then no more about it.” They could never fully be ‘equal’ but there was a balance they could reach!

He nodded, a list was fine. They’d find a balance in time.

Looking over at Haru, Damian nodded. “You’re welcome, my little omega.”

He frowned when Haru stopped suddenly. “Your.... what?” The omega clearly wanted to say something else!

Damian started to eat. Humming at the delicious flavours across his tongue. “Not bad at all.” He licked his lips, winking playfully at Haru. “In your studies. Did you learn anything about sexual kinks?” He asked curiously.

Haru smiled softly then frowned, "it's alright... maybe another time." He didn't want to talk about them. His regrets, anger and betrayal for his family wasn't something he was mentally prepared to face yet.

Haru suddenly stopped eating at his question and turned rather red, "oh... w-well... a-a little bit. Like I-I learned there are several areas for it. Um... but not too much." He looked over at him blushing harder. "I know a little about ropes and blindfolds... I've heard there's a kink for everything. Feet, food, pregnant, and more extreme but not like... any real detail." Little did he know of the world he could be stepping into.

Damian watched him, tilting his head as he considered that but let it go... for now. They would be returning to this conversation.... and soon.

“There are....” Damian grinned, clearly amused. “Well, perhaps it’s an alpha thing, but most of us have a kink or two. Me? I like sensory play, bondage and wax. Just to start off.” He watched him, eyes wandering to the other stomach. “I predict I’m going to like you pregnant too though. Oh, and toys.” Damian winked.

He carried on eating, watching the little omega curiously. “Of course, if you don’t like something? We can work around it.” He wasn’t going to force Haru.... but something told him that they were going to be a good mix!

Haru shivered thinking about those things, "I'm always willing to try something at least once." Did the air just smell a little sweeter? Seemed his little omega did like the sound of that. The thought of being tied up or teased... toys...

He took a big bite of his food to try to distract himself from his perverted thoughts of doing those things with him. Chewing his food he finished his plate, "I think you're rubbing off on me... I had a... you know sex drive before but now its like I'm always wanting it. It's only been a day." He rolled his eyes a little teasing him, faking being annoyed.

Although napping was far from his mind right now, he was thinking of these kinks he was wanting to try, "did you... want to try one of them?" He picked up his plate to bring to the sink to clean up but now he was wondering what he had in mind. After the moment in the orchid he was still feeling a little randy.

“Good to know. I’ll be sure to take true advantage of you at any opportunity then.” He winked. More than happy to play with his omega!

He laughed. Damian couldn’t help but let his eyes wander over the other man’s form as he licked his lips. “Good. I have a very high sex drive. I’ll expect you to keep up.” He teased. In truth, if there was a reason Haru didn’t want to... he wouldn’t force the point!

With a laugh he got up and walked towards him, pulling him into his arms. “That your way of asking I fuck you?” A rhetorical question as he he started to nibble and kiss up the guys neck, hands wandering over his back and squeezing.

Wasting no time he lifted him up into his arms, groping at his arse. Abandoning any of remaining plates he wandered to the bedroom, sealing their lips for a kiss. “What do you want?” He growled, between kisses. “Ropes? Or sensory?”

It was Haru's way of distracting him and also to enjoy this. Moaning softly his head tilted to the side, "maybe." He pressed himself against him sliding one of his hands behind his head and the other wrapped around his back. Wrapping his legs around his waist he held onto the larger man while they walked back to the beroom.

"Mnn..." Haru kissed back then wondered which to try first. Wetting his lips with his tongue he smiled. "Lets try... ropes." Sensory might be a little later when he trusted him more, although ropes were a way of binding him too. At least he could see where he was coming from.

Honestly he was curious to see what he would come up with, "what is it like... tying my hands and feet together?" He didn't know about the patterns, hanging from things or even that it could cause a euphoric feeling if done right. He also didn't know how good it could feel against his skin.

“Little tease.” He winked, growling playfully. He caressed and groped him, enjoying the contact and brief connection.

“Ropes it is. If you’re sure.” Some might have thought that was a little more advanced, but he’d go easy on him to start with. He placed him on the bed and pulled a box from under the bed, grabbing the blue rope. “It’s detailed and intricate. I’ll be doing Shibari on you, which means ‘to tie decoratively; but there will be a touch of Kinbaku too, which means ‘to bind tightly’.” Sitting on the bed he stroked the man’s leg a moment. “You’re going to be my little ropebunny,” Damian winked. “We’ll start off slow. Just your arms bound today. Then we’ll move to full body rigging and maybe even suspension in time.” He hummed.

“Turn around for me.” Damian our the rope on the bed before pulling the medical grade scissors out and put them on the side table. “Green. Means everything is okay, continue. Amber. Means I’m getting pushed to my limits, this can often means you need a break or a moment before we continue. Red. Means stop, it’s too much. If you use amber or red we’ll discuss why, not because you failed but because I need to know what you enjoyed and didn’t and will adapt from that. Does that make sense?” He figured he was being selfish in a way, corrupting a man and shaping an innocent to his kink.... too late now.

“As for what to expect.” He hummed and stroked his arm, “you’ll feel the ropes dig in slightly on the skin. The rough caress will leave beautiful marks when they’re finally removed. They can be very intricate or very simple.”

"Ropebunny? Yes, puppy. I'l be your ropebunny." He smiled softly and rolled his eyes. Watching from the bed he listened and was really interested in hat he was explaining. It sounded fun actually. He wasn't sure what all of it meant but he'd find out soon enough, "green, amber, red... okay."

Turning around he put his hands loosely behind his back crossing his wrists over each other. His heart was pounding in his chest but it was from excitement. They were both about to learn something interesting from Haru that day. He was actually a bit of a masochist. This was something he knew little about but when he fantasized sometimes he was either held down or tied up in some of these ideas. It wasn't far off from what his mate was proposing.

"This does sound really interesting... and it's really hot to think about," Haru looked down at his lap and shivered. He was already getting hard just from his words. This was for kinky and playtime after all. He wondered if it would also be something he would hide under his clothes. Would his mate have him walking around bound? Also hot.

Puppy? “You’ll make a sexy ropebunny.” Damian hummed, “but I’m pretty sure I’m more than your puppy right now, but I’ll accept it at the moment.” Especially if it helped Haru to relax a little.

“It is hot. Very hot. You’ll know too once you’ve tried it.” Damian promised.

He ran his fingers over the guys back, smiling at the trust. Kicking off his boots his moved to sit behind him, one leg either side so he could work on the ropes comfortably. “Sometimes being put in the ropes can feel a little boring. Some find it almost spiritual.” Leaning in he kissed down his back before starting the first knot. He started at the guys chest and shoulder, starting with a strong arm binder. He kissed and caressed after putting each knot into place. “How is that? Too tight?” He asked as he finished off at his wrists. “You look hot. All tied up for my pleasure.”

It scared him a little at first, he had to be honest. Each rope came into place rubbing against his skin and tightening. For a moment in the beginning he did tense but as he went and each kiss fell into place he calmed. After a few moments he closed his eyes and just took in the moment. He listened to the ropes moving over each other and felt it digging into his skin but it didn't hurt, well not really. The feeling of it gently digging in was almost euphoric.

By the time he finished he was in a bit of a trance, the gentle kisses and feeling he got form the ropes was something he'd never experienced before. Almost like someone who got a massage and was trying to function afterwards, "I um... I don't think it's too tight. I'm a little light headed after that. Once I relaxed into it I felt really nice."

Blinking a few times he was oddly aroused and calm, it was kind of nice. "That was... really nice actually." He wiggled in the binds slightly then moaned softly, "I'm really turned on..." Shifting he could feel he was very wet and very hard. Looking up over his shoulder at him his cheeks were flushed and eyes begging him.

Damian was aware of the other struggling at first, but he was also aware when he started to relax into it. To really start to feel.

“Oh baby, we’re only just getting started!” He smirked softly. “Lightheaded? Just means you’re feeling it, lost to the moment. Let me indulge you.”

Damian presses a hand on the guys back and pushed him down onto the bed, head in the pillows. “Remind me of the code. What do you say if it’s too much?” He purred. It was important for Damian to know that they were on the same page!

He ran a hand down the guys rump, pulling his joggers down and spying his pretty hole. “Look at you, all hard and wet for me. Did getting tied up feel that good?”

Not done with his teasing he moved into position, licking at his hole and delving deeper, pushing his tongue inside. So wet! So dripping wet! And was that a taste of himself too? Delicious.

Haru was trembling a little when he was pushed down onto the bed and asked to tell him the codes again, "a-amber if I'm p-pushed to my limits." Every shift dug the ropes into his skin and sent a pleasurable sensation through him. By the time he pulled his pants down he was so turned on he was aching for him.

This was different than the heat, this was like being teased for awhile and just desperate to feel that pleasure, "i-it did-ahhhhhhhhhh......." Haru panted hard, being at the mercy of him and tied up was now his new favorite thing. He was sure he'd find more favorite things but this was really far up there.

"D-Damian...." his cock pulsed trapped against the bed below him. Arching his back a little he pressed his hips back against his mouth and shuddered. "P-Please!" Dropping his head back on the pillow he was trembling so much. He almost felt like he could cum just from his tongue inside him. "It hurts... mnnn.... you're making me ache down there... wow... I've never felt like this..."

“Good boy,” Damian praised. He was aware Haru might be shy to use it at first but he’d watch him for now.

Despite the pleading he wasn’t done with him yet. He wasn’t going to surrender this treat just yet! Reaching around he held the guys cook and squeezed. Tight. Wanting to stop him from cum, a slight bite of pain. His tongue had lots of fun licking and playing, enjoying the sensation and taste. He’d never really tasted an omega’s natural lube before... but Damian loved it!

Maybe it was because it was Haru, his mate. Maybe it was because he was an alpha with an omega. Fuck it was amazing!

He pressed a finger in beside his tongue and played. Hooking it to tease the guys prostate. Teasing. Playfully and enticing. He wanted Haru near delusional with pleasure!

Haru whimpered when he felt the pain around his member but it only pulsed more in his hand. He was sweet. Even his essence was sweet. It was one of the perks for being omega. They were like a nice little treat to eat in many ways. Being so rare helped make them a prize to get, any alpha was lucky to have one.

It was then he realized he was stuck to be teased here but damn did it feel good. Shuddering under him his ass wanted that finger and that tongue, "Ahhhhhh...... f-fuck...." He didn't use the codes though because it just felt too damn good. Panting hard saliva dripped down his chin onto the pillow under his head. "S-So good..."

Even with the ropes digging in, that hand holding his cock tightly and being teased from behind. It was such a combination of pleasure he didn't know till that day. He almost never wanted this high to end. Wigging his butt against his face he tried begging or more but his brain started to not work from the combination of pleasure and slight pain. Slight because mostly it felt good.

Damian enjoyed the way the other reacted, such an honest reaction! Open and pleasing.

He carried on a little longer then with drew completely, climbing from the bed. Hungry eyes ate Haru up. Damian licked the juices from his lip as he stripped off his own clothing. He smack a hand down, not too hard, to Haru’s arse.

Damian was already hard, but he wasn’t willing to just cave so quickly. “Do you want me to let you cum? My little slut in training? Hmm? Then you have to earn it.” He stepped closer to the head on the bed. “Suck me off. Make sure I’m nice and ready to fuck you hard and fast like you truly want.”

Haru panted until he pulled away, but he whimpered and wiggled his hips to try to get him to come back, "Mnn..." Feeling the little whack on his butt he moaned and shuddered against the bed. Shifting his body he shifted to be better access for his mate to get to his mouth. Looking up at him there was still some saliva going down from the side of his mouth, his eyes were filled with lust and needy.

"No... please don't make me cum yet... this feels really good," Haru might be a bit more kinky than he realized. Licking his lips his eyes trailed down to his cock and leaned forward wanting to taste him. Rolling his tongue around his cock he started to bob his head taking him into his mouth inch by inch.

Moaning around his length he was sucking him a lot better than yesterday and this morning. He was learning how to wrap his lips around him and rolling his tongue against the head of his member then under his cock taking him further in.

“Oh don’t worry, pipsqueak. I don’t plan to let you cum until I’m buried balls deep inside of you!” He purred.

Damian moaned, eyes shimmering shut as a shudder worked through him. Haru was certainly getting better and he knew his skill would only continue grow with practise!

He reached and stroked his hair, tugging a little at his hair and growling softly. “Damn, baby boy.” His eyes almost seemed to glow with his desire and need, “your mouth is good,” he pulled free, “but not how I want to finish.” Damian winked with a smirk as he reached, grabbing the guys hips and dragging him almost off the bed, his torso on the mattress and his feet on the ground. “You look so sexy all tied up and at my mercy.”

An animalistic growl rumbled in his chest as he lined up and started to feed his greedy hole his hard, throbbing cock.

Moaning around his length he liked seeing his mate enjoy what he was doing to him. Rolling his tongue around and watching him but then he pulled free, "mnnn..."

Watching his mate move around then tugged him to the edge he panted harshly, Haru was so ready for him to be inside him again, "ahhhhhhhhh......" Letting out a long low moan feeling inch after inch slid inside him. Arching his body a little he took him inside feeling the wonderful pleasurable pressure fill him again.

Panting harshly saliva dripped down his chin again feeling waves of pleasure rush through him. His cock twitching under his body, "mnnn Damian.... So... So good...." That growl his mate let out for to him too.

Damian grinned. When the man called him Damian he froze his movements and grabbed his hips to keep Haru still. “Oh baby boy. Right now I’m not Damian to you.” He smirked, mischievous. “Right now I’m your Master.”

He let his nails dig to the guys flesh, just enjoying the control and hold. “Say it. Tell me what I am. Call me by my name.” He growled. Needy to feel more! The different roles were fluid, Haru would figure out in time when each was out to play!

“I’m going to fuck you so hard.... soon.” He was holding off. Teasing them both.

Haru arched under him his legs shaking from hearing him say those words, "Mnnnnn...... Master....!" His cock twitched and leaked so much from what he was doing to him. He swore there was going to be a puddle under him at this point. Even inside he was pulsing around his member and trying to pull him in deeper.

This was the hottest thing ever!

"Please Master! Please..." shifting his arms he could feel it digging into his skin and sending shivers through his body. Oh he felt like he might not survive this one. Although a little nap after this sounded nice. Rocking his hips back a little he tried to entice him to move faster. He was getting a bit desperate to cum.

Damian could feel how his omega’s body was going crazy for him! He smirked and started to move.

“Such pretty begging. Good boy.” He winked, a pleased smile spreading over his lips. He used the rope to hold on for purchase? Gripping tight as he punched his hips in and out of the others greedy body.

“Don’t cum until I tell you.” He demanded. He wanted Haru to learn to cum untouched an on demand!

With a few test strikes he found the guys prostate and really started to go to town! Hitting that happy button with each thrust forward.

He nipped and nippled, marking the man as he took his pleasure. Some might say he shouldn’t treat his pup carrier like this.... but Damian knew the truth! They both needed this! And took his did!

Just as he was about to cum he leaned over the guy and bit his neck. Entering him in two ways. Teeth and cum.

Haru was losing his mind under him. He didn't realize his body and mind were being conditioned in such a way yet. He would soon realize how amazing and hot that really was. Having his mate have full control over his orgasms and his pleasure was going to be the best high he'd ever experience. Well one of the best.

Crying out when he found his prostate he panted harshly with each thrust feeling the deep waves of pleasure coming up from his toes and through his body, "Ahhhh! Ah!!"

This was such an incredible high! He was leaking so much from how turned on her was, he was trying to hold back but he could feel it building from deep inside him. Not having been able to play with himself before he wasn't good at holding back, edging or denying himself. It would take a little time learning that amazing feeling.

The moment those teeth dug in and he came inside him he let out a really loud scream coming with him uncontrollably. Shaking and panting under him that was the deepest and strongest orgasm he'd had so far. He knew he told him to cum when he told him but he didn't know how to stop his body from tipping over the edge and came without a hand on his cock. It wasn't like how he shot before it was more of a hard pulse and pumping cum out of his cock.

Panting and whimpering against the bed even warm tears went down his cheeks he hadn't noticed yet. It was so powerful it rocked him to his core and a soft sob came from his lips. That was amazing.

Damian didn’t mind that the other man came then. He’d wanted it anyway.... he just hadn’t said it with words, but by bite.

When they both finished he rolled them to the side, still buried inside the man, as he carefully started to undo the ropes. With each knot undone he massaged each spot. Caressing the blood back in before going to the next spot. Then the next. “These marks look so pretty against your skin.” He praised. “You did amazing.” He kissed at his neck, wanting Haru to have the aftercare he needed.

He finished undoing the ropes before pulling the blanket over them and pulling Haru into his arms. Damian was satisfied to hold his little omega. One hand even moved to stroke the others stomach. He knew it would be months... but he was eager to see them.... eventually.

“How was that? Hmmm?” He asked, nuzzling him gently.

Haru panted softly until he finally caught his breath. That was so mind numbing he really wasn't moving unless he moved him. He even swore he lost feeling in his toes for a second. It took him a moment to realize he was being untied too. He was about a quarter of the way up his arm before he realized what was going on, "thank you... Master..." His voice was a little rough from his loud yell before.

Once his arms were free he shifted them back in front and gently flexed his hands. Gently running his hand over top of Damian's on his stomach he sighed softly, "that was really fun... I can't wait to try more."

Haru pulled his hand up to his mouth gently kissing the back of it, "was it okay for you?" He rested on the bed with his eyes closed.

Damian chuckled, nuzzling him softly. Master would return to mate and Damian soon enough, so he’d indulge while he could!

He smiled, “I’m glad Haru. Because I definitely want to try more things with you. Maybe a few leg ties? Something on your chest.... it might be nice to put you in chest ropes under your clothing one day. Just our little secret?” He winked.

Damian hummed softly, stroking Haru’s body more. “I could very easily catch feelings for you, Haru. My precious omega.”

He curled his fingers around the guys gentle hold. Enjoying the kisses. “Nap.” Damian half ordered and half encouraged.

Haru smiled softly his eyes still closed feeling really sleepy. Quick nap and he'd be ready to go again but his mate wore him out. With not being used to this it was easy to do that to him, "Mnnn... I think I'd like that... ropes hidden... who knows... maybe you'll be able to make me cum from that."

Huh... it was true. Sure they would mate and bond but not all of the pairings would fall for each other. Sure there was a bond and a sense of caring for but feelings didn't always play into it. Actually he felt the same way, he could feel his own feelings for him growing stronger.

"Yea..." Haru drifted off safe and comfy in his mates arms. Still with him buried inside him. All these kinks were really fun and thinking of always being filled and having ropes on him was a huge turn on. He couldn't wait to see what they would get upto next.

“Yeah? We’ll experiment then.” Damian chuckled, “you did well tonight. Not cumming until I bit you. And not a hand upon yourself. Such a good little omega you make.” He teased lightly. In truth it was hot! Damian adored that power over the man!

Damian just nuzzled the man. Enjoying the connection that seemed so easy between them. Was it like this for all alpha-omega pairs? Was this why his father mourned the lost so much? It made sense.

Damian was tried too. He let his eyes flutter closed as he drifted to sleep too. The whole time he kept Haru wrapped in his arms and close. Possessive even in sleep!

He didn’t dream. But he felt rested when he opened his eyes and yawned a hour later. It took a moment to adjust to the surroundings once more. But.... something felt off. Wrong even! But what?

Alpha senses on high alert he tried to figure out what the cause of the trepidation was.

Haru as comfy wrapped up in his arms so he really didn't mind his possessive side. It was nice to be so wanted by someone even if it was a bond causing it. He didn't have any hopes of it becoming more than that. Although it was nice they got along so well and that the world here was nice.

His high alert even woke Haru from his sleep, "what?... Are you okay?" He could feel his alpha's high alert but also he really had to pee!

Trying to sit up he was trapped in those arms and realized he was still inside him, "Damian... what is it?" He looked back over his shoulder blushing a bit. He didn't know he was going to wake up in this predicament. Not that he was really complaining but still.

Damian didn’t answer immediately. He couldn’t decide what had caused the difference or reaction. He stroked the guys arm. “Stay here.... I need to.... check something...” he frowned.

He carefully slipped free, moaning gently as his cock left that tight heat. “Sorry.” He caressed him a moment, feeling guilty for leaving him before shifting to his wolf form and stalking through the house. He wound the path towards the door, growling at the strong alpha’s scent.... he sniffed, not sure what was making him so pissed off! He shifted back, opening the front door and spotting.... a package.

Furious eyes looked around the wood before he picked it up. He sniffed, wrinkling his nose as shook it and brought it reluctantly into the house. Putting it on the table he cautiously opened it. Inside was a note and.... a collar.

He frowned, reading the note.

Alpha Damian,

I see you bought yourself quite the prize. How interesting that you decided to do that now. You should bring him to my farm house. It’s time we meet anyway. He can play nice with my own omega, she’s looking forward to seeing him again. Failure to come will be considered an act of war.

Date: Tonight

Time: 7pm

Dress code: Casual

Bring no one but the omega.

Enjoy my gift. Omegas should be collared after all.

Your move, don’t disappoint me.

Alpha Orin

Damian read it several times before growling and slamming his fist into the table. “Shit!” He wasn’t ready for this so soon!!

Haru shivered and then watched him go. He could smell something but there were so many new smells there for him it was hard to pick anything out. Slipping from the bed he went to use the bathroom and wash himself up a little. Making himself look presentable he came back out wearing one of his thinner robes. It was a spring time robe with pink flowers over it and was mostly white.

Walking over to the table he saw Damian seemed rather upset, he could also feel a strain through his mark. That was interesting, "what is it?"

Looking in the box he saw it and felt his stomach flip. His fingers ran over the bracelet he was given and wondered if his mate planned to collar him like some others did their omega's. Kinky sure, and he even understood it for some other things but he wasn't a fan of being collared. The mark was his collar.

Without reading the note it was hard to know what this was about. Running his hand over his stomach he felt much hungrier by now and also felt a little hardness to his lower stomach.

Damian heard Haru speak and glowered over at the man. “Didn’t I ask you to stay in bed? Why are you up? Why are you here? What if it had been the other alpha outside and not just his fucking insult?” He growled, clearly angry. It wasn’t really at Haru but Damian hated this feeling!

He tossed the note down and walked away from the man to the kitchen.

His pregnant mate had ignored him! Come downstairs! And tonight? Tonight he was going to have to fucking take him to Orin’s pack and act ‘nice’ while watching both their backs. Damian only hoped he could keep Haru safe!

He was rough in the kitchen. Gathering things as he started to cook only to stop and called Zed. “Get over here. I don’t care. No. Now. Zed I’m serious. Orin turned up. Invaded our lands. Of course I know it was him! For fuck sakes, just get your arse over here now before I beat your arse later!” He growled at whatever Zed said next and hung up. Slowly he looked to Haru. Something had calmed in him as he held an arm out and encouraged him forward, “come here, baby. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have take my frustrations out on you.”

Haru was a little surprised by the outburst and took a step back from him. What the hell?! Did he think he was an idiot?! If it was some other alpha he'd keep his distance but no he wasn't talking to anyone it was just some package. Whatever this was had his mate up in a fury of anger and deep inside it scared him making him want to cover his stomach and leave the room.

Hearing him on the phone with his best friend he glared over at him a little. Now he was just salty. Hormones getting to be a bit of a mess and all, "I know I wasn't in danger."

His voice was a little wobbly but also trying to be stern, "I saw no one was here, if someone was here I wouldn't have come out but I could feel your distress and wanted to make sure you were okay..." He took a deep breath feeling the tears wanting to come. Fucking hormones! "I'm not an idiot!" He covered his hand over his face. Taking a couple shaky breaths he covered his eyes with his hand trying to block him out. "S-Sorry..." He didn't like being ordered around, plus hormones, he was a mess for a second.

“You can’t have known that.” Damian frowned. Heart aching. He couldn’t have known he was safe.... right?

He took a deep breath. “I.... maybe I’m over reacting.” His eyes wandered to the table. His hand dropped when it was clear Haru wasn’t going to come to him. Damian couldn’t blame him!

He saw how Haru covered his belly. He’s protecting our pup. Walking over to him, he put a hand on his stomach too. “No matter how mad. I would never hurt you, Haru. Or the pup.” Damian frowned. “I shouldn’t have taken my frustrations out on you.” He looked down at the letter again. “I don’t want to... but I’m going to have to take you into the lions den tonight.” A growl escaped him. “And I don’t know how I can keep you both safe.” Which pissed him off immensely!!

There was a knock at the door. He headed over and opened it. Zed was there, shaggy blonde locks and chiselled features. “Hey grumpy.” He walked into the house and winked at Haru, “and hello beautiful.”

“Behave, Zed. Zed this is my mate, Haru. Haru this is my pal, and great annoyance, Zed.” Damian introduces them.

“I am behaving! Can I touch the guy, or will you eat me?” Zed teased.

“I’ll eat you. Especially in my current mood.” Damian admitted.

Zed held his hands up in defeat as he sighed. “Right. Cool. Whatever. Why you waking me up this early? Because I’m pretty sure Haru is only wearing a robe.... and after my dry spell I can’t promise not to get turned on by the sexy man.” Damian growled and Zed just laughed. “Sorry! Sorry! Don’t kill me.”

Damian growled again. “Just read the fucking note! I’m making breakfast.”

Zed nodded and moved to the table. Picking it up with a frown.

Well... Haru assumed he was safe since he didn't actually see anyone else in the room with him when he walked in. Watching Damian come over for a moment he tensed, honestly they'd only known each other a short time and that was his first outburst so he was a little tense when he first touched him. Letting out the air he was holding he rested his hand over Damian's, "good... because I will fight you to protect him."

Hearing the knock he quickly wiped his eyes to brush the tears away and took a deep breath. No one else needed to see his state. Oh well... this friend of his was certainly handsome and rather straightforward.

Since he was his friend he didn't mind giving him a bit of sass, "touch me and I'll take those fingers." He didn't care if he got turned on by him just he was in no-touchy mode being pregnant. It made him feel weird thinking of people other than his mate touching him. His instincts were kicking in without him realizing.

Walking over to Damian he looked at what he was making and started to help.

“Him?” Damian grinned. Did Haru think they’d have a boy? He nodded though, understanding.

Zed laughed, “oh I like you. Pity I’m not an alpha and you’re already taken.” In truth? He didn’t like the sass but he knew Damian did and he didn’t plan to insult Haru. Not yet.

Damian looked over. He moved and kissed Haru’s cheek. “I’m sorry.” He realised he hadn’t said it yet!

“This letter is total BS, Dai!” Dai was the nickname Zed often used for his friend. “You’re not thinking of going? Are you?”

Damian sighed, looking away from Haru. “I think I have to.”

Haru smiled softly and gently kissed his shoulder, "It's alright." He didn't want him to beat himself over it. It was done and they were alright. He just said him without thinking, maybe it was mother instincts.

Helping him with breakfast he listened but didn't know what to say at first. Dai? That was cute. Getting them a couple glasses to drink from he poured some juice for himself then held it up wanting to ask Damian if he wanted that too and paused, "I can take care of myself there. We'll be fine." He had a feeling there was something political behind this he wasn't getting. Another alpha but still it would mean war killing him wouldn't it?

"Or should we leave some wolves outside as like a hey... something happens and they'll come in to defend us," Haru wondered if something like that would help.