Important! Updates

Key

Hey everyone, no, I didn't vanish for the past few days XD I've been working on a few things, and here are some important notes, especially for those who lost threads.

So, I made a new, temporary import, and this time it imported topics until the 17th of July 2020. Those of you who created threads in that period of time can access them and copy them. The temporary import is located

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and will be deleted in a week from now. So you can log in normally there and copy-paste your missing threads from there to here.

Secondly, the complete download lists are back, with a new system, of course. There are 2 ways of accessing the lists, one is if you click on Topic Lists in the upper right side of each forum section, and the other is to click on the Complete Download List threads that are pinned in each forum section where lists are available. So, whichever way you prefer. I attach a pic below:

spacer.png

Also, the lists are now available in the Role Playing and Creative Corner sections as well.

Other than that, the Arcade is back for a few days now, I'll add more games to it, don't worry XD Also the points system is back, I just need to fix its settings, which I'll do after posting this.

Currently I'm trying to figure a shop system, which is not an available addition for this platform, so, I am trying to think of something, like combining 2 different systems... we'll see if it will work.

That's about it for now, thanks everyone, once again, for your patience and understanding and do let me know if you spot bugs. 

----

Update: The points system is up, those who recall how many points they had, please PM me.

Update 1: The thumbnails on download threads, as well as in the Galleries section are back.

Update 2: I added some more games in the arcade, I'll keep adding new ones in the following days.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 25

Hi

-san!

Thank you so much for all the effort and hard work you pour into the forum!

Thank U Laughing GIF by Pusheen

Note: I don't know if this is a bug

but it just says "somebody reacted to a post"

and it doesn't says who, and it changed previous notifications this way as well.

Great Day GIF by memecandy

Hi Key

I am so grateful for all your time and hard work!
Thanks to you and the team, I am able to see the Topics List - it looks BEAUTIFUL!
I feel I am able to access everything more easily and smoothly :)

I am excited to explore the new platform/site. Thank you for all you do!!
Please stay safe and well :D 

• Like 1

Sorry, I have been busy for a long time and didn't know about this. So we lost all of accumulated points and cards? I only needed the pet to become vip 😭

Did we lost also our albums, etc in the profile page?

• Like 1

Those who remember how many points they had can PM me. As for the cards, yes, we lost them and we don't even have a shop system yet, I'm still trying to figure out a shop system. The new platform has a gallery system, but I haven't set it up yet.

Not sure if this has been brought up but some of my posts appear as "guest syaoran-puu". It is almost as if I have two accounts. When you go to the above link to copy threads that didn't get transferred it seems my content count is 4480 with my original profile picture and my count here 397 (after transferring a thread over to the new platform) with the profile picture from the old chat system. I also had over 10k points as I had been saving them... do I need to email you Key about that?

Sorry to be a pain. Not an issue if its not something that can be fixed, I just noticed I am not the only one with "guest....username" posts.

Thanks

Sya

EDIT: Also! Thank you so much for opening that thread up so I could transfer my RPs.

• Like 1

Yes, I've mentioned

that some posts we managed to save (starting from August 4 2019 and up to 27 May 2020, so, almost a year) will appear as guest_username. It was the only way we could transfer them, sadly. Those posts will be indeed decreased from the post count, but I give the lost credits back.  You don't need to message me about it, it's ok. I sent you 15k points. If you believe that's not accurate, do send me a PM 🙂

No problem, glad we could open it to allow members to save more posts and sorry for all the fuss with the transfer but yeah, it was something we really needed to do. 🙂

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Key said:

Yes, I've mentioned

that some posts we managed to save (starting from August 4 2019 and up to 27 May 2020, so, almost a year) will appear as guest_username. It was the only way we could transfer them, sadly. Those posts will be indeed decreased from the post count, but I give the lost credits back.  You don't need to message me about it, it's ok. I sent you 15k points. If you believe that's not accurate, do send me a PM 🙂

No problem, glad we could open it to allow members to save more posts and sorry for all the fuss with the transfer but yeah, it was something we really needed to do. 🙂

That's great. Sorry, I didn't see that message... I had assumed it would have been noticed though. So I am sorry for repeating it.

This is a strange one.... but I have been working on copying over my RPs to the new platform and one of them is not on the link you posted. All of the others are there except this one? Not sure why.... its between myself and Sosuke0549 called "(Private RP) Jewelled Petals" (I think I asked about it a while back before you gave out the link). There are older and younger RPs of mine there so I am not sure whats going on. Any help would be much appreciated so I can copy it over. Thank you advance and I am so sorry for being a pain! (Again!) It was started in June 2020 if that helps?

32 minutes ago, Key said:

(Private RP) Jewelled Petals is not on that board either, so I am unsure why. Unless it was created at a later time. Between you and Sosuke I found 

(Private RP) The Peace Exchange <<syaoran-puu & Sosuke0549>>

Yeah I found the Peace Exchange. But not Jewelled Petals. We decided to start a second RP as we liked RPing together. So in June we started JP. It had regular replies up to about a week or two before the change over. I started the thread and the last post was by me too. But I’ve searched and I can’t find it. But I can find two RPs that I started with other people after JP. So I really don’t know.

7 minutes ago, Key said:

Well, I'm sorry that you lost it, no idea what could have happened, since the posts are there, until the 17th July. If it was started in June, it should have been there. Now, no idea why it's not.

That’s a real shame. But thank you for trying.

• Like 1

Thank you, but the game Table Blackjack doesn't give scores. I tried gaining over the given money, submiting the giving money, and getting ruined.

It shows the times you have played, time, etc but it doesn't give scores, records, etc

• Like 1

Ok, I'll delete that one, thank you. Honestly, I just had the time to try them for a few seconds, but not actually submit scores and all, so, please let me know if some of them are broken.

• Like 1

Hi

-san!

Is there a way to know who are we following? Like a list.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

200.gif

Stay Safe!

You can see a list of who you follow if you click on the drop down near your avatar (top right forum corner) - Manage Followed Content - then on the left side you scroll all the way down, to Members. From there you can change the  preferences of how you get notified on the new posted content.

You can see all the content posted by those you follow if you click in the top forum menu on Activity - My Activity Streams - Members I Follow.

• Like 1