Fandoms, Youtubers and Roleplay Ideas (*Switch*)

akiravadel

~Hewo~

Please call me Akira! I've been roleplaying for 15+years and usually post anywhere from a paragraph to 2-5 paragraphs. I enjoy detail but I don't write novels lol. If that's alright with you than awesome! I roleplay anything from fandoms to original characters. Usually I roleplay 40% plot, 60% smut, but of course that ratio can change depending on story.

I play either female characters or switch. I just don't like topping all the time. I just don't like it constantly. I'll rp any pairing set up mxm, mxf, fxf, any x any

Either OC’s or fandoms

F-list: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Original Character:

Depends on the story we're coming up with and if there's a certain type you'd like to play against. Please let me know any ideas you have! :)

Youtubers:

Markiplier x Jacksepticeye

Darkiplier x Antisepticeye

Fandoms:

*Good Omen (Lovelovelove)

*Doctor Who (Lovelovelove)

Sherlock

Merlin

Angel

Anime:

Inuyasha

Dragon Ball Z

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Gundam Wing

many yaoi mangas (Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Finder series, Blood Bank, Crimson Spell, Maiden Rose, Fake, Hidoku Shinaide, Love Stage)

Story Ideas:

I have a long array of story ideas, please just ask and we can come up with our own stories :)

Please PM me with any idea's you'd like to do! I'm open to any ideas as well. Thank you for your time!

~Akira~

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

Top Posters In This Topic