Trying to get back into rping after long hiatus

InkompleteWish

Hello!

I am back after almost two years of being gone? Life in general hasn't been nice to me at all but now I am in a position (also mentally) where I have time to actually sit down and RP again. If you have RP'd with me before and I suddenly vanished, I am really sorry. It was not my intention to leave without saying anything but I just couldn't find the energy to get online again. I hope you can forgive me.

So. My first idea was to start slow and maybe with one or two RP's.

My first thought was, that I would like to have a Harry Potter setting. Either during the books/movies or before/afterwards. Having said that I would love to be an OC but my partner could be anything. From OC to actual characters in the book/movie. Maybe we could even shake up the way Harry defeated Voldemort? Possibilities would be endless if we let them. My character would be a Hufflepuff if we play in the school itself but being a Hufflepuff wouldn't limit myself to be "the good guy". ;)

So if anyone would be interested in that kind of RP? I would also be into rping something in an apocalyptical world (Zombies, endless winter, insects took over the world, etc.) or prehistoric/primal setting. Or if you have your own ideas do tell them to me. Maybe I want to RP it too, i am actually rather open to different ideas. Having said that, I am not that into rape play or incest but otherwise i think i am open to mostly everything. Just ask and I will answer.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• InkompleteWish

• zekusu

• 2 weeks later...

I am still open and searching!

What would you have in mind? You could DM me if you don't want to spam this thread. :)

Depends on your position and what your comfortable with? I have a few ideas and plot types (humanXhuman demonxhuman mafialeaderxcop mafialeaderxmafialeader)

I am most comfortable withe being uke but i can be a switch too if needed/wanted. I might be more interested not having demons or the like. I would find either mafia leader x detectiv/undercover cop or mafia leader x subordinant (either from the same mafia or enemies) the most interesting.

Well, i am not really into full penetration rape but touching without consent is a thing i can work with. It can be rough too but not so anyone gets really hurt, i don't mind possessive aggression though. Otherwise i am okay with most stuff.

Alright I’m good with that, on that note I feel the same and here’s my list. No bodily fluids play or beastiality or rape, mutilation ect basically I let my partners know when I’m uncomfortable with stuff and will update as rp goes on if something is on the list but not mentioned :). Also all characters have to be as site says over 18 for me I usually play characters in their 20s or older just because it’s more fun :3

Totally okay with all of that and i will let you know too if something should make me uncomfortable. :)

I usually also go with mid twenties with my chars.

Hmm, i was just thinking that maybe the police got a clue that a deal (whatever it may be) is gonna take part in the near future so they send a undercover cop in to figure out who the ringleaders are, etc. but along the way he might be found out (maybe even real late?).

And otherwise we can just say that tension is in the air because there is more than one mafia clan trying to take over the city/country (maybe figure out what country too)? And then the undercover cop gets to involved or something and has a hard time seperating his new "family" from his job as cop or something.

Okay that sounds awesome! Yukie can be causing hell with other mafias and tries to take over Japan XD (best place I could think). And New family being his new boyfriend maybe he finds while online dating? who he finds out is in the mafia after afew cute dates? I envision Yukie after annoying the hell out of him by sending gifts to his work ect and being just Yukie XD.