Yukonwolfspirit

Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Mmh what color would you like? I want to get you something nice” Yukie added rather serious about proposing to his mate. “We can also add stones to it if you don’t like a plain band” Yukie finished sitting up more with ease as he pulled Julius into his arms even more his hands taking a hand and admiring it. “We would have to go ring shopping....”

mik3la

Hhmmm.... never thought about that ... i think it will be light blue, he said smiling intertwining their fingers together as they both looked at their hands. Ginto felt his heart beat so fast. is he really going to propose to me? wow ...

Whenever you feel better we can go, he said smiling leaning in and kissed him gently. We have time babe, he added looking in his eyes, not believing that they were actually talking about an actual marriage. 

Yukonwolfspirit

“ I feel better already if I didn’t I would be out cold from our fun. I’ve spent the last week in bed and relaxing. If I spend any longer I’m going to go mad” Yukie added with a small sigh as he kissed his mates cheek. “We can go out for dinner and to go shopping I’ll take it easy and relax the whole time” Yukie added not wanting his mate to worry.

mik3la

Alright ... alright ... First, go take a shower and after we are good to go, he said winking at him taking his own phone out looking for some nearby places where they could go eating and shopping. this will be fun 

Yukonwolfspirit

Basically sprinting out of the bed it only was ten minutes until Yukie came back showered dressed and ready to go his hair pulled up in a messy bun. Standing in a warm sweater and some skinny jeans Yukie smirked happily ready to go.

mik3la

You moved rather quickly, he said laughing looking at his mate as he got up of the bed, neeting his clothes. He was to lazy to change in new clothes. For the moment they would do. 

Alright ... then lets go. I found a nice mall near hear which has everything we need. Food and shopping, he said smirking taking his mate's hand, heading outside the room. 

Yukonwolfspirit

“Alright let’s go! Date number two!!!” Yukie teased with a small laugh enjoying being around his mate as he smiled and lead him past his office only to stop.

“going out?” Ayme asked his hair tied up in a ponytail as he looked over some papers having been holding down the fort and showing up for Yukie in his absence.

mik3la

GInto fallowed the other and as they pass the halls he heard the familiar voice coming from the office nearby. 

Ayme .., he said smiling gently. he really does show more like Yukie now, he thought looking him up and down. We were going having dinner. Wanna take a break and join us? he asked  gently. 

Yukonwolfspirit

“Yeah I could use a break. To much paperwork for my liking. Honestly it’s as if you don’t ever hire anyone to work for you” Ayme added as he got up and turned off the light before taking Gintos hand.