Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Finishing up his bath twenty minutes later Yukie slipped on some sweats and a t shirt before heading downstairs. Looking at his mate he plopped down beside him snuggling close to him.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

"Hei ... i;ve talked with Shon and all is set. We will need the address where you need people to go and help and stay for the time being" he said wrapping an arm over his shoulder, holding him in his arms. 

“I’ll email you the list and the repairs or duties your wolves will share with the house” Yukie replied as he snuggled into his mate more a small yawn escaping his lips. “Thank you for the help” Yukie added with a small sigh enjoying the calm atmosphere.

"Its the least i can do love" he whispered kissing his forehead, resting his cheek on it after. "Do you wanna rest before we head back as well?" he asked in a low tender voice, feeling the other almost falling asleep which made him smile. 

“Yeah.” Yukie replied as he crawled into his mates lap and arms. “Can you hold me for a little bit while I sleep?” Yukie asked wanting to sleep in Gintos arms where he was the safest and most comfortable. Snuggling down a little Yukie was rather quick to fall asleep once given the chance.

“Can you hold me for a little bit while I sleep?”

"Of course love ... rest as long as you need" he smiled wrapping his arms around the other, keeping him warm. 

Ginto wasn't tire so he watched the tv for the time that Yukie slept. He checked from time to time with his pack and family, making sure everything was alright, then he decided to rest his head on the sofa's back till Yukie was back up. 

Yukie slept longer then intended, his body worn out from stress and running. Taking this time to charge he stayed close to Ginto burying his face into his mates scent as he slept. Four hours later Yukie finally woke up his eyes opening slowly as he stretched his body not remembering he had fallen asleep on his mate.

Feeling movement Ginto rubbed his eyes yawning and stretching his body. Opening his eyes he saw Yukie woken up , stretching himself as well. He had to agree that sleeping on a couch was not comfortable. 

"Hei there sleepy head" he smiled leaning closer to give him a gentle wake up kiss. "Did you rest well?" he added scratching the back of his neck. 

Checking the time he was surprized to see that they have slept a few hours now, even though it felt more like minutes. 

"Wow .... we slept for 4 hours" he chuckle still amazed. Looking outside the window it was still light which meant they only had a few more hours before it was night. He didn't want to be on the road at night as it was much colder than during the day and he didn't want Yukie to catch a cold. 

"we should eat something quickly and get going if we want to reach home by nightfall" he said moving to the kitchen making something quick for them to eat. 

“Yeah that sounds best.” Yukie admitted as he looked around sleepily before going to the kitchen. Pulling out ingredients for a salad Yukie got to work washing the vegetables and cutting them up. “So, what are you plans once home? Are you going back to your pack?” Yukie asked curiously as he did plan to still have a pack meeting for the sake of the pack sanity. While he had already decided what ti do he knew if he didn’t listen to their pack meeting request it would show him as a leader that didn’t care. So, he of course would do as they asked and listened to all concerns.

“So, what are you plans once home? Are you going back to your pack?”

"Well ... " he sigh ... " I do need to get everyone ready and check on them before they leave to the new locations. They'll want me to be there for moral support and encouragement. But after i can come back to your place if you need me" he added shrugging placing the food on plates starting eating. 

“Honestly, I’m not sure what I’m doing after. I do want to think about redoing a lot of my house. Maybe updating it” Yukie admitted with a shrug as he ate his food. “I want it to be my home since I don’t think we can build our own home.” Yukie admitted with a small sigh.