Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Ginto took the other child, carying him carefully not wanting to wake him up and moved to the guest room setting him un in the bed near the other. Tucking them well in bed he then left the door half open just in case one of then was going to wake up to be able to hear them. He then walked to his room where Yukie was already settle in his bed, naked, waiting for him. That image made Ginto laugh a little but he moved closer to the bed, taking his bathrobe off, remaining naked as well and hopped in bed under the blankets near Yukie. 

"hmm .... this feels nice"he said moving closer to his mate, wrapping an around around him, setting his head on his shoulder. It was really comfy. "I can get used to sleeping next to you" he whispered smiling, taking a deep breath loving the scent the other had.  "aren't you tired love? We don't have to do anything. Just sleep like this. You had a rough day" he added playing with his hand over the others chest. 

Edited by mik3la

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

“Mmh” Yukie mumbled already half asleep the second Ginto joined him in the bed. “I’m sleepy” Yukie muttered as he snuggled more into his mate only lasting a few deep breaths before his body finally crashed and was out cold.

• 2 weeks later...

(I was wondering where the rp was cause i couldn't find it in the list)

Snuggling more into his mate Ginto fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes. They really were both beat up.

The next morning Ginto felt the bed moving and frowned in his sleep not wanting to get up yet. Feeling movement around him he thought it was Yukie but it wasnt as he was still near him. So who was it? His instics weren't alert or anything so they werent in danger.

Opening his eyes still adjusting to the light in the room he saw the toodler climbed in the bed wanting to get between them.

"Hei baby , whats wrong? Did you have a bad nightmare?" He said sitting reaching out to the boy. The little one hurried into his arms rubbing his eyes. Ginto hold the little one in his arms comforting him. 

This was odd but he was getting used to have little ones around him now.

(Ah! Sometimes for me I don’t see replies or they unhighlight so I assumed it might have happens for you also :3 )

”must be breakfast time. My pack is crazy and rises with the sun” Yukie mumbled as he sat up half awake. “Their parents should be back before noon” Yukie added as he smiled at the adorable sight before him. “If you want, I can make breakfast if you want to settle them in the living room with cartoons” Yukie asked as he checked his phone glad to see everything was more stable his main pack being back home and helping put things back in order. “Mommy or Daddy should be outside to get you but I think breakfast is needed for both~” Yukie baby talked sweetly to the toddler as a knock was heard on the door a male looking away from his alphas naked top half holding the other infant. 

“I was hoping you wouldn’t mind me picking them up now?” The alpha asked as he looked at Yukie his small pack (the beach cafe wolfs) having left to help the bigger pack and had left the pups safely at the main house. “I can get them breakfast on the way home” he admitted as he looked tiered.

”no. They need food and you can’t leave without a cup of coffee, and some toast for you.” Yukie added not wanting his pack members to run themselves ragged returning to normal after such a long night. “Your mates still helping?” Yukie asked confused by the lack of the other two.

”yeah we fixed most of the territory issues they other two left to go help with the flooding and basic repairs. Honestly we’re thinking of moving back to the main pack lands today showed how hard it was to get to our pups if something happened or we needed help. Being so far away…it’s lonely and hard to help out” Al admitted and just like the rest of the packs they had started realizing just how weak their numbers where when they spread out so far on the elders desires to look stronger and have more territory. “After everything was over with the fights…most of us didn’t even know each other and well we want to call a council with all the wolves in our pack and under you” Al asked knowing such an event was exhausting but it was needed now that Yukie had taken over.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was nice to wake up alongside his mate and the pups. It really was like it was theirs and they were already a family. He nodded at the Yukie when he suggested that he could make the breakfast for them, happy not having to get out of bed that quickly. He giggled when he spoke in that childish voice to the pups. It really made him look like a parent. Maybe this was a sign. 

The knock on the door and the guy that spoke made him sigh, knowing that he will have to get out of bed. Stretching his arms he checked his phone and noticed a few messages from Sam but he replied quickly answering at his questions. He tried not to interfere in Yukies discussion with his pack member as it was their business, but he was listening on it. 

As he was already dressed from when they went to sleep, he took the pups out of bed. "I'll leave you two to discuss as i take the pups down to breakfast" he said taking the infant one in his arms and the older one by the hand, walking out of the room and down to the kitchen, settling them both at the table while he was preparing breakfast. 

“A full pack meeting… are you sure?” Yukie asked looking over at Al who mentioned for him to follow outside. Once outdoors Al sighed and lit a cigarette watching the sun slowly rise. Taking a deep breath he looked at Yukie mulling over how to best ask what was needed or even talk to him about such things.

”look….I know your health is tricky lately. I know your more frail then other alphas….but it is needed. Right now the numbers back at the main house are stretched thin, hell the pack houses outside of the main house are even worse. I know now the elders didn’t teach you much in the way of becoming a leader but, my house pack can’t survive with the three of us….financially and socially.” Al admitted taking another long drag of his cigarette before offering Yukie one.

”mmh not the best idea. Bad lungs.” Yukie mumbled as he thought over his “elders” words. “Your advice would be to call home every member of the pack? Just abandon our territory in favor of a stronger unit back home?” Yukie asked biting his lip as he mulled over the idea of how it could work and go terribly bad for them.

”If I was in your position I would do just that, but maybe discuss it with your mate maybe take the weekend to decide but everything needs to be figured out come Monday morning for the best of our clan.” Al finished as he gently pat Yukies should and put out his cigarette. Sighing a touch due to the issue at hand Yukie walked back inside the house stopping to watch his mate who was taking care of the pups. 

“hey, Als going to take them back home. Seems things have settled down for now but I’d like to talk to you….alpha to alpha” Yukie asked Ginto as he sat at the counter in the kitchen.

Ginto was sitting at the table helping the infant to eat while the other was already eating by himself when Yukie and Al came back inside. Looking at them both he nodded smiling at the two pups and brushing his hand through their hairs as he said his goodbyes. Turning back to Yukie once they were alone he motioned with his hand the seat near him for the other to sit. 

"What's wrong?" 

“Honestly I’m torn between two duties to my clan. Right now our numbers are small because we are stretched out so thin. It makes it harder for us to defend our meet up or help each other out. Financially it’s not a good thing either having to pay so much in rent or hotels.” Yukie explained as he settled more into his seat and stared at his mate watching his reaction. “Al suggested I move all the packs back to the main house, he says it would be best to keep our numbers safe and strong on the giant territory we already have and we should give up the rest of the land to retreat.” Yukie added with a small frown as he truly was conflicted on how to handle the problem. “If I do that though I worry it will upset half of my clan or show us to be weak to other clans. Even if it would be safer and better for all it is risky in my mind. Due to the fact that there’s a higher chance of fighting if I can’t control my men, and it could disband more of my pack and cause rifts and more stress” Yukie added the male already tiered and stressed before noon.

Ginto listen carefully and tried to figure out the whole situation and what could be a good decission but from what he was saying every idea was going to be a problem. 

"If you want ... since were going to unite our packs and teritories ... i can ask some of my members to move in those areas and keep them under control" he said frowning, not sure if the other would like the idea. 

"Is not like it is not our, like, we are together and we are uniting the packs and from what your saying , every idea that you manage to figure out with your own pack members isn't working so i thought that maybe if we set up some of my pack members then we can hold up everything in place for the time being" he added tapping his finger on his chin as he was thinking more about that plan. 

"Is that okay with you?" 

“That sounds good, but how long would this last. Financially it’s becoming a bit harder having us spread out so much. Not to mention we as a couple haven’t even really discussed how we want to merge among other living issues.” Yukie added with a small frown as he laid his head on his arms staring at Ginto. “How do you feel about building a family home for us? Maybe the city wolves could move into the pack house.” Yukie added liking the idea of a home for both of them free from so many others.

"We can lend a helping hand if needed. We are now a whole pack. Even if is still not official but i'm the alpha of my pack and if i ask them to do it they will have to obey" he said holding Yukie's hand smiling. 

"So there is no need to worry about this. I'll talk with my pack and then we can settle to send some in the teritories that you need to keep them safe while we work on the rest" he added winking at him. 

“I don’t want anyone to move if they don’t want to” Yukie explained with a small frown feeling bad he needed help but also wondering if his mate didn’t feel like moving from his pack home into a home they built.

"Yukie ... the ones that are in those area don't have to move if they don't want. As for my pack, i will not force them but will ask them if they want to move" he added taking his hand into his. 

"We are all a family now and we need to learn to stick together and ask for help when needed. I know that being Alpha means to handle everything with no help but sometimes even great leaders need help" he added smiling gently reaching his hand to him, touching his cheek. 

"So you don't have to worry. I'll talk with Sam to ask around who wants to move in those areas. I'll just need some names of the locations to give him though" 

“I’ll make a list when I figure out what areas are the most in need.” Yukie replied as he leaned into his mates hand and sighed softly. “We still need to figure out us. Are we going to live together? Are we having a wedding?” Yukie asked not liking the uncertainties of their future plans.

Ginto frowned for a second at his question. 

"What do you mean? Of course we will have the wedding" he said laughing nervously. "But we agreed to make it in warmer season. Or ... did you change your mind?" 

“Well, I’m just thinking of where to have it…and what to wear. Also how many people get to go.” Yukie admitted as he blushed embarrassed to be putting so much thought into such an event since it wasn’t something alphas normally did. “I…kinda wanted to order a kimono. My parents got married in wedding kimonos and I think it would be nice to keep something traditional from my family” Yukie admitted as he looked away his face even redder and more shy then before.

Ginto blinked surprised at what the guy was saying but then burst into laughing without realizing. "Oh love ... you worry too much" he managed to say before the other continued expressing his desire about kimono weding.  Actually that wasn't a bad idea after all. It was unique and special for them at the same time. 

"I would love that" he said smiling gently turning the others face to look at him. "We can make the wedding at the beach, in the summer. Whoever whats to come is invited and we will have a kimono wedding" he added leaning in to kiss his tender lips. 

“Mmh beach sounds nice. Got to admit now though if I get swept away you’ll have to save me” Yukie admitted with a small chuckle as he lightly kissed his mate back. “I’ll sink like a rock” Yukie added as he broke the kiss and sighed. “Think I could tempt you to go on a light morning run?” Yukie asked needing to burn off his nervous and anxious energy.

“Mmh beach sounds nice. Got to admit now though if I get swept away you’ll have to save me” “I’ll sink like a rock”

Ginto laughed at the image of the other was posting for them. "that could never happen because i will handcuff you to myself so you don't run away" he added grinning leaning in for another kiss. 

Hearing about the run after he had pictured him cuffed to his arm he shaked his head. "There wouldn't be much of a run if i go with you. Probably just a public sex scene so i'll have to refuse love. But i'll get dressed and prepare some clothes for you when your back so we can start working" he winked turning to take his cup of coffee. 

“Mmh I’ll expect a hot shower also~“ Yukie teased before kissing his mates cheek. “And maybe ee can go shop for the handcuffs you plan on using~“ Yukie added with a devilish smirk as he walked off and stripped heading out the door the wolf disappearing out into the sandy beach. 

Ginto laughed shaking his head as he looked at his beloved one turning into a wolf and sprinting out on the door in a run. 

Taking his time he drank his coffee, eating a sandwitch and then moved up in the room to take a shower and change. He then prepared some clothes for Yukie when he was to return and prepared the bath for him. Then he moved in the living room sitting on the couch watching tv while he was starting to talk with Sam through messages about what he talked with Yukie before. He put Sam to ask around who want to relocate in a new area which will be part of their pack teritory as well. 

Coming back inside Yukie stood in the kitchen covered in sand and seawater. Sighing happily Yukie walked up to the bedroom and  rinsed off the sand and salt before he sank into the tub happy. Having worn himself out more he was relaxed and less stressed from the clan moving around.

• 3 weeks later...

Happy with the settlement that he managed to do with Shin, he returned to the tv, waiting for Yukie to come down after he finished showering and tell him the good news. 

This was a big thing as they had to help one another when things like this happened like a normal pack should do. Since they were together and were going to marry and merge the packs, it was only normal to work together.