Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Mmh what color would you like? I want to get you something nice” Yukie added rather serious about proposing to his mate. “We can also add stones to it if you don’t like a plain band” Yukie finished sitting up more with ease as he pulled Julius into his arms even more his hands taking a hand and admiring it. “We would have to go ring shopping....”

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

Hhmmm.... never thought about that ... i think it will be light blue, he said smiling intertwining their fingers together as they both looked at their hands. Ginto felt his heart beat so fast. is he really going to propose to me? wow ...

Whenever you feel better we can go, he said smiling leaning in and kissed him gently. We have time babe, he added looking in his eyes, not believing that they were actually talking about an actual marriage. 

“ I feel better already if I didn’t I would be out cold from our fun. I’ve spent the last week in bed and relaxing. If I spend any longer I’m going to go mad” Yukie added with a small sigh as he kissed his mates cheek. “We can go out for dinner and to go shopping I’ll take it easy and relax the whole time” Yukie added not wanting his mate to worry.

Alright ... alright ... First, go take a shower and after we are good to go, he said winking at him taking his own phone out looking for some nearby places where they could go eating and shopping. this will be fun 

Basically sprinting out of the bed it only was ten minutes until Yukie came back showered dressed and ready to go his hair pulled up in a messy bun. Standing in a warm sweater and some skinny jeans Yukie smirked happily ready to go.

You moved rather quickly, he said laughing looking at his mate as he got up of the bed, neeting his clothes. He was to lazy to change in new clothes. For the moment they would do. 

Alright ... then lets go. I found a nice mall near hear which has everything we need. Food and shopping, he said smirking taking his mate's hand, heading outside the room. 

“Alright let’s go! Date number two!!!” Yukie teased with a small laugh enjoying being around his mate as he smiled and lead him past his office only to stop.

“going out?” Ayme asked his hair tied up in a ponytail as he looked over some papers having been holding down the fort and showing up for Yukie in his absence.

GInto fallowed the other and as they pass the halls he heard the familiar voice coming from the office nearby. 

Ayme .., he said smiling gently. he really does show more like Yukie now, he thought looking him up and down. We were going having dinner. Wanna take a break and join us? he asked  gently. 

“Yeah I could use a break. To much paperwork for my liking. Honestly it’s as if you don’t ever hire anyone to work for you” Ayme added as he got up and turned off the light before taking Gintos hand. 

I know right ... that's what i've told him too, he said laughing leading the two of them outside thinking that they should get a car. Finding one parked in front of the house he got in. Hop on boys, he said smiling as he was going to drive since he was the one knowing the place where they  were going.

The drive lasted around 20 min till they reached he mall. After parking he took both men hands and entered the mall, looking around stores but the scent of food made his stomach growl. 

Guess we first eat boys and then shopping. We cannot shopping on an empty stomach, right? he said smiling looking at them both. 

Relaxing Yukie watched the his two lovers enjoying their closeness as they drive off to the mall. Holding Gintos hand Yukie could only smile happily and follow him watching as Ayme explored and seemed to want to look at every shop around them. “I forgot you’ve never been outside of the pack this must be strange for you” Yukie added looking at Ayme who was eagerly waiting by Ginto on where they where going to eat.

"Ok ... so i've ordered us some burgers which i know that are delicious" said Ginto returning to them and sitting at a table as they waited for their order to be done and served. 

"How are you guys feeling? All good?" he asked looking at Yukie and then at Ayme and back. 

It was interesting how Ayme was acting, just like a small child exploring the world. It was nice but sad at the same time, but he was hopping the other was enjoying it. 

“I’m good but getting a little tiered. I didn’t think Ayme would be so hyper” Yukie admitted with a small laugh as he looked at Ayme who was trying to stay in his seat and behave. “I should have taken him out more I just got to busy” Yukie admitted knowing he had felt the same way when he was first allowed out of the packs protection.

"Well ... maybe now you will think to add some people to help you with your tasks. You cannot do everything alone. Is good to have others help you with and thrust them" he said just when the food came up and he already took a bite. 

"Enjoy, this is delicious" he said taking another bite from it, feeling happy that Ayme was enjoying himself in this little date out that they made. It was something different than the house and the packs. It was relaxing. Like they were normal guys, enjoying a good burger on a beatiful day. For a little while they were normal people with no alpha worries or anything like that. 

“...ah, thank you” Ayme replied as he smiled and poked at his fries getting a small chuckle from Yukie.

“such a picky wolf. Eat the burger it’s good for you. You can’t live off of just vegetables” Yukie added taking a bite of his burger as he chewed and slid his fries over to Ayme with a small roll of his eyes not wanting him to starve.

”I just don’t care for meat. It’s not something I’m big on all the time” Ayme added as he ate the fries not liking being scolded but hey it’s not like he was asked what he wanted to eat.

The smile on Ginto's face faded when he saw Aymen eating the fries and not also the burger. The explanation came from Yukie which only made him feel worse. 

"I'm sorry Ayme ... I just ... thought that ..." he said looking at the plates in front of them feeling awfull for not asking them what they wanted to eat. He just presumed that they would both like it. 

"Tell me what you want ... i can go order it for you or better said we can go together so that you can buy what you want to eat" he said quickly placing a hand on Ayme's, not wanting him to just eat fries. 

“I’m fine with just fries. It’s not like I know any restaurants that sell just vegetables.” Ayme admitted as Yukie smirked. 

“for preferring vegetables you do like the occasional sausage~” Yukie teased taking the small window of opportunity to tease Ayme a little.  “Ayme is fine with fries for now I’ll take us out to a restaurant for dinner” Yukie added with a small sigh continuing to eat his food.

“I’m fine with just fries. It’s not like I know any restaurants that sell just vegetables.” Ayme admitted as Yukie smirked. 

“for preferring vegetables you do like the occasional sausage~” Yukie teased taking the small window of opportunity to tease Ayme a little.  “Ayme is fine with fries for now I’ll take us out to a restaurant for dinner” Yukie added with a small sigh continuing to eat his food.

Ginto sat back on his chair as Yukie spoke and sigh. He should be more careful next time and not just asume. He just wanted to make the others happy but apparently he didn't know much about Ayme. 

"So Ayme ... what would you like to visit in this mall? Any particular shopping that you wanna do?" he said taking a sip of his drink, trying to change the mood back. 

“I’ve never been out of the pack house or off the grounds so I’m not sure what all I would like it would want to see” Ayme admitted as he sipped his drink. 

“what about the aquarium they have fish and stuff” Yukie offered already tackling Aymes burger.

I heard they have an amazing show that they perfom. Never got the chance to see it as i was always busy, but we can check it latter,  he said with a soft smile hopping Ayme would want to do something fun and enjoy a show put up by aquatique animals. 

Oh ... we need to check first the jewerly store first, he said smiling looking at Yukie and back at Ayme. We need to set some things before going to the aquatium, he winked at Yukie smiling. 

“Ah, your not using the family heirlooms?” Ayme asked Yukie who shrugged a little at the question.

”I want to start a new tradition.” Yukie admitted with a small smile as he kissed Aymes cheek. “Don’t worry I’ll get you something nice also” Yukie added as he took Gintos hand and lead him to the most high end jewelry store he could find. “Go ahead and have a look” Yukie responded to Ginto wanting him to look at all the amazing jewelry.

Heir-what? he asked confused not understanding what Ayme was talking about. Yukie didn't helped much as he moved the conversation to the shopping idea again. Shrugging, Ginto moved with the other to the jewelry store, looking around for a perfect ring. 

Nothing was appealing until he stopped to one in a shelf. It was clasic and round, in a thin line but it was a mixt between gold and silver, simple but with a message on it. 'Forever and beyond'. Even if that sounded cheesy, he liked it. 

Yukie? I think i found it, he said smiling , his eyes sparkling with happiness

“A good choice it’s rather beautiful” Yukie admitted as he looked at the ring and smiled at the inscription. “Do you want matching rings?” Yukie asked Ginto wanting to make sure he got what he wanted.

I believe that's the idea in this kind of situations. Plus, let's take one for Ayme too, he said smiling looking at Yukie feeling really happy.

He wanted to include Ayme in this matter too as he was part of their lives and was a mate as well. Even if they weren't marked as such, but he wanted to make the other feel included in this relationship.