Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“You where mine the moment you stepped away with me~” Yukie whispered his cock hardening more as he looked at his mate in such a naughty view. Getting up Yukie crawled over his hand roaming over his mates ass. “You seem to really be enjoying this~” Yukie teased before easily slipping his cock inside his voice letting out a very happy moan at the tightness of Gintos ass. Pulling Ginto closer Yukie started to hump and grind his hips into the male his body enjoying every power filled thrust.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

You are very cocky about that, he teased back as he moaned when Yukie grabbed him and buried himself back inside him, making him groan as his head fell down, leaning his forehead on his arm. His other hand was on Yukies hand that was holding him firmly by his waist as he started thrusting in and out of him. 

Apparently you turn me wild too, he moaned pushing himself in the thrust feeling him deeper than before. God you hit so much different like this ...ngh...ha..., he moaned moving his both hands on the pillow in front of him, grabbing it in his fists. 

Pull my hair and fuck me harder babe....ngh...show me the wolf in you...ha...ngh..., he moaned biting his lip, letting his head on his back, gasping for air, feeling him rub just the right spots inside him. 

Yukon nodded and grabbed a fistful of his mates hair pulling up and thrusting even harder it was like he was a different lover letting into his wolf side he continue to push and fuck Ginto cumming again and again as he continued his fucking almost as if his stamina was endless.

He couldn't recall how many times he was fucked or how many orgasms he had. All he could recall was that his body never felt this sore before in his life, but he wasn't complaining. All was too intense and amazing, making his mind go blank and his heart almost faint in his chest from so hard beating. His body was still numb as he layed on his lover, his mate chest, catching up his breath. 

That was ... intense..., he hump as he was to tired to even think anything else. I think ... i love this wild side of you, he whispered half asleep feeling the adrenaline fading letting his body in a numb state, wanting to rest. 

“Mmh sleep we will have fun tomorrow” Yukie mumbled as he laid tiredly next to his mate. Groaning Yukie sighed and relaxed not having realized they really had fucked all day.

By the time Ginto managed to wake up it was dark outside. When trying to lift his body he groan in pain as his muscles weren't recovered yet from last night adventure he had with his mate. 

Looking around in bed he saw that he was alone again and cursed between his lips not liking to wake up alone. It was enough he was doing this at home, but now he had a mate and they should wake up together. 

He managed to lift his body upwards, leaning on the headboard, checking his phone and making sure that at home everything was alright. It was strange to take day off without letting the others know, plus, not being in his territory was even worst. 

“Hey glad to see your awake. My pack checked in and said you’ve been asleep all day. Sorry I didn’t call I’ve misplaced my phone...eventually I’ll find it” Yukie replied with a frown unsure why his mate had fallen asleep in his bed. “My guess is you missed me enough to come visit?” Yukie asked confused not knowing that Ayme had slipped in and stayed by his mates side all day and had been the mischievous wolf problem his pack mistook their alpha for . Looking at his mate Yukie sighed as he slipped off his tie and sat down on the end of the bed having been out at work since yesterday morning the man having gotten a call early to help with a power outage. “Want to go get dinner?” Yukie offered feeling bad he had neglected his mate all day for work.

Ginto let down the phone when he heard Yukie speak and frowned as the other continued talking, blinking a few times as not understanding what was happening. 

Is this a joke of yours to tease me right now or you're just playing dumb? he asked frowning looking at his clothes as he remembered that he had fallen asleep on his chest so he should still remember when his pillow moved from under his head. 

My appetite kind of ran out right now, he said feeling hurt not understanding how he could act so cold and pretend they didn't spend all day together fucking. He was just shocked. 

It's better if i go home, he said moving to get down from bed but he groan as his body was still quite sore from what they've been doing all they, which apparently he was acting like it didn't happened. Could you please spare me some of your clothes? trying to ignore all his muscles that were screaming at him to stay still and in bed. But he needed to get out or he'll punch the other really hard for acting like that. 

“No, your spending the night. We haven’t spent much time together.” Yukie replied with a sigh as he crawled up into the bed and snuggled into Ginto. “While work has been an issue I’m glad your understanding that I was busy and where happy enough to come visit” Yukie whispered snuggling into His mate not even noticing the smell of sex since it smelled like him in his room. “Why don’t we have a night together just us we can order pizza maybe spend some time fucking?” Yukie asked with a smile happy to have gotten his work sorted out so they could spend more time alone. 

What do you mean spend the night together? We .... he tried to calm his nerves down as his body started to tremble in anger. spend the night together? fucking? What the hell have we done all day? singing? he removed his hands away from him and managed to get out of bed on his own feet. 

As i said before. I have to head back to may pack. I've been away for to long and i have business to attend too and i guess .... you can slam you dumb head to the headboard alone since you've lost your memory, he said moving to the closet taking out a robe, wrapping it around his body. That should do till he was home. Opening his phone he started texted SKy to come and pick him up as he wasn't able to come alone all the way dressed like that. 

“Memory? What are you talking about  I’ve literally not been home for almost two days.” Yukie replied with a frown worried he had somehow made his mate think he was cheating. Moving away as he grabbed his computer and with a few clicks pulled up the work videos showing him in the electrical room replacing wires and then checking on packs of wolves at the sanctuary. “I’m not cheating or lying to you I’ve been stuck helping fix the wires and checking on the rest of my pack we had some issues with the nursery safety to so I was meeting up with the contractors on building a new and safer area.” Yukie replied with a frown pure confusion in his eyes. “Are you sure your feeling okay? Should I take you to your pack doctor?” Yukie asked wanting to call for their pack doctor but he didn’t want to piss Ginto off more.

Just when he put his phone away and wanted to leave the room before saying something even more harsh to him for acting like a jerk he turned his eyes and looked at the laptop surveillance camera that register what happened during the day which made him wide his eyes at the sight of Yukie working on site. He frown in shock not understanding what was happening. then ...who the hell was i with the whole day? for who did the other members called him for to take care? What the hell is happening here? Did i just had sex with ... someone else? No...that cannot be ... it was Yukie ... i know him that much ... 

He had to leaned on his hands on the edge of the bed feeling that his air was leaving him. Taking deep breaths he tried to figure out what was happening. No ... you're messing with me ... Last night .... I've been called by someone of your pack cause ... you were running out .... we ... forest ... then ... back here .... how is this , he pointed to the laptop as he stepped back feeling like he needed to get out of there. 

I AM NOT CRAZY!  he shouted at him when he asked to call the doctor. He ran out of the room and down the halls looking for the exit door. Was that all a dream of his? But his body felt like it had been all real. He didn't dream about it. 

Just when he reached the gates he saw Sky with the car pulled over. Without looking back he jumped in. "What happened?" asked SKy looking strange at his alpha. Get me out of here!, he said sharply covering his body better with the robe. What the hell was all that? Did i imagine him?  Did i dreamt everything? Then why does my body feels like i've been ramped like crazy, just as i recall it happened? But now he acts like this? I'm not loosing my mind ... i'm not loosing my mind.

Sky didn't ask anything else, he just drove as fast as he could to their home. 

“...last night?” Yukie replied as his mate ran out causing him to frown. While he didn’t like the fact his mate was so worried and worked up...he had to know why. Getting up he didn’t stop Ginto giving him space as he watched him leave the few pack mates confused as much as their alpha. Looking at Sen Yukie frowned. “Come with me we are going to look at the security footage” Yukie added with a huff making his way to the office and sitting down he opened up the footage and played it back frowning as he watched what seemed to be him running around with Ginto.

”you where out of it...didn’t even know who we where or what was going on” Sen explained knowing his alpha would hear everything said. “You left a few hours ago, we assumed it was for work.” He added causing Yukie to frown. 

“call for a house meeting. We are going on a trip” Yukie explained with a frown unsure of what he was seeing but he had a hunch. Having watched the security footage before this time he was always confused on how fast he moved when he came home to the pack house.

(😶 my post never posted! Sorry!!!!)

(no worries)

As soon as he was home he locked himself in the house not letting even Sky in. He growled at him, threatening him that if he or anyone else was going to enter that house he was going to kill them. He wasn't going to attend any meeting nor was he going to accept any visit from anyone. He wanted to be alone. 

Up in his room he went in the shower, wanting to take his scent off of his skin and forget what happened. After the shower he looked in the mirror and at the mark on his shoulder cursing for ever going with him that night and falling for him. He was played. That's what he felt. He had been well played and he was a stupid for falling into the trap. 

Being in the safety of his house he screamed in anger. Angry on himself for being so weak and stupid and believe everything. He hated his heart for letting him in because fuck it, he was starting to like the guy a lot. And after what they did that day and how they connected he liked him even more. But now he acted like nothing had happened. Like he hadn't been there. Like he was someone else. How could he be so cruel. 

Without realizing the force in his hands he broke the sink, cutting his palm. The blood flew in the sink painting it dark red. His golden eyes were glowing like crazy when he looked back up in the mirror. The wound healed fast as he got dressed and tucked himself in the bed, crying in frustration. 

Yukie frowned as he took his time watching what seemed like endless tapes as the men readied the car to leave. Once they where all ready the pack left locking the house and heading up to the mountain back to a place Yukie had swore to never return to. Hour and hours passed as they finally made it to a well kept cabin deep in the mountains. As Yukie got out he shivered at the torturous memories that instantly swelled and became fresh once again. “I want everyone to search for another male or wolf very carefully and once found leave him alone” Yukie replied glaring at the elder who stood now at the door.

”seems you finally came back. There’s no reason to search my home” the man hissed the cold eyes watching Yukie almost as if he wished he could beat the disrespectful alpha.

”you’ve been keeping secrets from the pack. Secrets from your alpha and I’m not happy about it” Yukie replied with a frown his eyes watching as he walked up the steps staring the man down. “Move aside.” He hissed watching as the scarred elder refused only to be thrown hard out of the way as two wolf pack members guarded the door so Yukie could search the place.

“your so disrespectful your lucky the alpha let you live to care for the mountain home” one wolf hissed as he watched the man slowly get up. “Keep an eye on him.” Sen ordered the pack who kept close so he couldn’t run if Yukie did find some evidence. Looking around the house Yukie took a moment to breathe his nerves shaking as he made his way down the oh so familiar hallway to the basement. Looking down at the stairs below he made his way to the bottom his hand reaching and turning on a light switch.

”Ayme?” Yukie asked as he looked at the male before him, it was like looking in the mirror. “How long have you been down here?” Yukie asked his feet moving forward as he sat beside the man who sat chained to the floor and curled up just staring at the wall.

”since you left...” Ayme whispered his voice soft and broken as he turned and looked at Yukie. “Have you come to kill me?” Ayme asked having broken so many rules that the elder had placed and having left after killing the elders that he fought with well, he had been brutally punished once he was recaptured.

”No, I’m not angry at you for killing the elders...pretty pissed you fucked my mate-”

“He’s not your mate! He’s mine we have a mating mark!” Ayme snapped his voice hurt and angry as he moved to attack Yukie who only stopped the hand from hitting his face. Looking at Ayme Yukie just pulled him into a gentle hug trying to soothe the poor man who was so badly beaten and hurt by his captor.

”he’s not though, he doesn’t know you and because of this he’s really angry and upset. He didn’t know about you even I didn’t...I always thought I made you up and the second I left I never send anyone to check and I’m sorry.” Yukie whispered just holding Ayme close. “I left you here the second I could escape” Yukie added as he held Ayme who’s emotions changed from anger to a deep sadness as he cried.

”I-I waited for you, for so long” Ayme whispered as he cried his body shaking half in a deep anger and half in sorrow and happiness at the thought of seeing his mate Yukie again.

”I won’t let you stay here anymore. Okay? We will fix things.” Yukie reassured Ayme as he looked at the chain and with a pull of his wrist snapped it out of the floor. Picking up Ayme Yukie carefully carried him up the stairs and into the blinding light outside of the cabin. Looking at his pack he glared at the elder. “Have him detained and imprisoned we will hold a trial for his fate” Yukie hissed while carrying Ayme back into the car and after a few hours they where home where Yukie had Ayme cleaned up and fed the two talking and understanding each other.

”you will be coming with me tomorrow to visit Ginto, you owe him an apology and an explanation.” Yukie added looking at Ayme who nodded softly the pack still blindsided and adjusting to the added member who was known widely as a forbidden alpha. Sen texted his new friend letting him know to come by in twenty minutes if they wanted to go out still since Yukie would be putting the house in lockdown every night.

Nova was in town with some friends from the pack when Sen texted him to meet up. He said his goodbyes and ran to meet up with him as they had agreed before. It didn't took him long to reach the pack's house, waiting for him outside the doors. He was a little nervous. Being in different packs it was hard even for friendships but they were kind of dating, right?

Hearing footsteps his senses were up tight so he turned and smiled when he saw Sen but soon the smile faded. What's wrong? Why the sudden changes?

“So, our pack...the elders technically had a strange tradition. We haven’t had children naturally for a long time it’s almost impossible for it to happen. When Yukie was born he was born alongside another technically speaking physical therapy wise they are identical...but DNA wise they aren’t really related. Yu says that despite being identical looking they don’t share parents and Yukie doesn’t even share anything with his late parents either he only shares DNA with Ayme it’s strange they look identical down to their very core but their blood shows that it’s just Yukie like a clone...”Sen explained with a sigh. “ The house is chaotic...” Sen mumbled exhausted after having just found out everything like the others through Yu. “Anyway in the alphas bloodline following tradition if both babies survive that shared an incubator twins the elders enforce that the parents must choose one and give up the other. But,when the took a blood test to determine the stronger male they realized there had been a mistake. Yu explained it to us called it Superfecundation, basically one egg was fertilized at the same time by two different sperm by accident. As a result we have two identical alphas but with completely different parents. So because there where two random fathers the elders demanded the alpha must dispose of the unwanted one. The last alpha (Yukies father) refused because he loved them both...but the elders only needed one so the second the alpha became ill they stepped in and removed the two from the house. They took them away and the next time we saw Yukie was when he was twelve to learn how to make an appearance after that it was twice a year until he was eighteen and was allowed to move into the pack house.” Sen explained with a sigh. “Turns out the elders kept Ayme locked away in the basement his whole life Yukie only met him when they locked him away for punishment...he thought he was going crazy. But here’s the kicker he was only kept so if Yukie  stepped over the line they could kill him no worries because I mean they are the same person just two different bodies...they didn’t expect Ayme to snap though and kill most of them.” Sen finished as he looked at Nova.

”if your going out be back before midnight Your shift starts to watch the two until I can figure I it a way to tell them apart” Raven grumbled annoyed and blindsided by the whole ordeal.

Nova blinked at the amount of information that the other gave him. He didn't expected something like this. It was crazy. How could someone do something so terrible in the first place. 

W-What? That's insane. How can that even be ... I mean ... this shit is crazy, he started to say looking at Sen in shock as he just couldn't process all at once. He needed a few minutes before the other guy spoke about the lockdown which was another strange thing that he couldn't understand. 

B-But why the lock down? I mean ... what could possibly be so scary that you guy have to lock down? And wait a minute ... twins? Then ... how do we tell them apart? he started talking holding Sen's hand. Does Ginto know  about this? Did he know about it in the first place? 

“We don’t know if they will fight or live peacefully at this point it’s to keep an eye on Aymes health and then to make sure Yu has time to fully check on them and asses their health and mental health.” Raven explained as he lit up a cigarette and smoked. “The lockdown is also because Yukie wants his pack inside while four of his sub alphas hunt down the rest of the elders to answer in court.” Raven finished annoyed by the extra work.

“we don’t know if the elders have been doing the same thing to other wolf families wanting only a strong clan...if they could do that to an alpha how many other pups where disposed of or abandoned.” Sen asked knowing Yukie had come apart at the information and due to this everyone was getting tested so they could do a head count. “We keep records of our clan if the numbers don’t add up to Yukies hidden records then we have a bigger problem” Sen added as he looked at Raven who had been in charge of keeping records since he was a young pup. 

Jesus christ , Nova exhaled running his hand through his hair while the other was still on Sen. He didn't know what to do or say. What could be appropriate in this matter? 

I should get back to my pack then ... i have to check on Ginto and the others, he said sighing, not actually wanting to leave but he had to make sure Ginto was alright or if he knew anything about this. 

As he turned to leave he stopped and in a nervous act he turned and kissed Sen on the cheek, blushing. Talk to you later on the phone, he blushed as he ran from the boys straight home. 

It didn't  took him long to reach home as he was a very good runner even in his human form and went directly to Ginto's house but Sky stopped him. 

I have to talk to Ginto

"He doesn't want any visitors" said SKy stopping him on the doorway ale, as he was guarding the front door. 

This is important Sky

"Sorry no cant do. He asked no one to disturb him, plus, he threatened to kill anyone who enters the house without his permission" 

Is it that bad?

"I'm afraid so. We will have to wait"  said SKy sighing. 

Damn it ...

"You can tell me"

I'm sorry SKy but some things i cannot tell to you. And this are one of them, he said turning to head to his house, thinking about what Sen told him. SKy didn't liked the answer but at least he managed to make the boy leave. 

~NEXT DAY~

GInto woke up with puffed eyes but washing his face with some cold water he managed to hide it. He told SKy that he will remain in his house for the day, not feeling well, and that he could give the work to the rest of the council members. 

HE just remained in his PJ's , sitting in the living room watching TV. 

Edited by mik3la

“Hey, sky right?” Raven asked as he pulled up in his car having parked out front of Gintos house. “Mind if we visit?” Raven asked Sky Yukie and Ayme sitting in the car the two both tense. After last night and the lockdown their pack had gone to madness. Having so many wolves running around Yukie needed to get his pack in order but he couldn’t do that staying at home. Sitting in the car he knew it was best to send out Raven to talk to Sky about what was happening and to see if he wanted to talk to Yukie. “We have to go...it might be a few months before we come back...maybe a year if we are lucky but Yukie wanted to talk to Ginto if he will allow it.” Raven explained as he frowned. Looking at sky he carefully explained everything they had learned but also the at the pack was upset about the situation. The mix of fighting alphas the missing pups and the lying elders had been tearing them all apart. Adding that the two alphas having found out that they where both equally Gintos mate was making things worse. “See that’s all that I know best to my knowledge...we are going out to go check some leads into some shit the elders pulled and see if we can locate the pups they threw away. Maybe even settle down the pack fighting and figure out what to do. At most we are all going to move into one pack house keep everything and everyone together at the sanctuary.” Raven mumbled clearly tiered and exhausted as he pulled out a business card with the packs new home address being the huge wolf sanctuary outside of the city that did tours and such.

After hearing what the guy said and saw Yukie and the other guy that looked like him he was shocked. Now he knew why Ginto was like that when he came out of the house and locked himself inside not wanting to see anybody. 

"I'm sorry guys ... i understand but ... Ginto gave the orders to not let anybody in. He doesn't want to see you nor anybody else. He's been in there all night and all day today" he sigh looking at Yukie or at least he hopped he was. "I know i might get killed for this, and i don't like it, but guess you'd be the only one , since you're his mate, who'd be able to make him react in any way.

Ginto was up in his room finishing his shower and was staying on his bed in his robe and drying his hair. Being lost in his thoughts and freshed showered he didn't scent the guests bellow. 

“Alright I’ll let them know” Raven replied as he sighed and went back to the car only to get a terrifying glare from the alpha who stepped out of the car followed by Ayme who was quiet but concerned.

”if you value your life you’ll step back” Yukie snapped with a glare to Sky before with one kick breaking the door in and letting himself inside the house the two making their way up to Gintos room.

”sorry hands are tied I’ve been ordered to wait outside” Raven explained as he stood by the car to smoke.

"They could have just opened the door, not breaking it" SKy complained looking at the other guy that remained outside by the car. "Are they always like this?" he sigh walking to the car and leaning on it, crossing his arms around his chest hopping for the best. 

Hearing the noise downstairs GInto stopped from drying his hair and cursing that possible SKy was the one burging in he got up going to his dorm room. 

I told you Sky not in the mood for any....he stopped when he opened the door and say Yukie in front of him ... one..., blinking a few times he snapped from the surprise of seeing him in his house and tried to shut the door back open. What the hell are you doing here ...ngh...I told you i don't wanna see you again damn it! he groan trying to push the door open. 

(he didn't saw the other)

“Yeah usually when they are upset. Normally by this point we would call Ginto to fuck some sense into the alpha but...that seems to be a problem so we are just not even stopping them” Raven explained watching the chaos.

”well tough your ignoring me so I came to visit!” Yukie snapped as he stopped the door from closing with his full strength. “Your my mate you can’t fucking run off on me and hide away” Yukie hissed his eyes glowing as he snapped over and looked at Ayme who was exploring the house. “Touch anything and I’ll rip into you!” Yukie snapped getting a glare from his twin who huffed and sat on a chair waiting.