Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Nova smiled watching him leave and when he turned to look at the other two he blush instantly and went the other way around the house, getting himself busy now that the babysitting was finished. 

Ginto took the fabric and so pulled it around his body and made Yukie come closer to him too, their bodies being only a few inches away. 

When i would have spare clothes i will wear them but i was called here in short time and forgot to take some with me, he said looking his mate in the eyes smirking. Back to yourself i see, he added moving his eyes down to his body and then back up to the others eyes. Welcome back Yukie, he winked smirking, liking what he was seeing. 

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

“Was I out of it?” Yukie asked not having some fuzzy patches on why they had decided to go out for a stroll. “Sorry, sometimes I get like that usually not so bad so I might have been really bad to get the pack to call you” Yukie replied his face red as he looked away embarrassed by his actions but also by the eyes roaming over his body. “I found your wolf pretty though. I’m glad your not small for an alpha. Makes you a good warrior to fight with” Yukie added awkwardly trying to show he wasn’t a complete basket case.

Ginto shacked his head smiling placing his hand over his chest. Guess they were just worried and that you would listen to your mate. But you were ... cute actually, he said smiling. Turning around and pulling the material after him, they started walking the corridor towards Yukie's room, as Ginto was trying to remember it from the last time. 

It was a little strange that you were acting like you didn't know who i was but at the same time you knew. I don't know how to explain it but .. it felt like you were a complete different person, he said as they reached a door that looked like Yukie's room. Opening it he noticed that he got it right so he pulled the other inside and close the door behind them so that he can walk out of the material and towards the bed, jumping on it and under its covers, sighing. This feels nice, he said laying his head on the pillow feeling the softness of the bed molding after his muscles. He tapped with his hand the space near him, so that the other could come and join him. 

“Ah...you mean Ayme.” Yukie replied with a soft sigh at his mates words. “During alpha training when I left the pack...I went with the elders to learn how to take on being an alpha should I get a mate towards eighteen instead of twenty.” Yukie explained as he sat on the bed his hands brushing his mates back as he smiled a little. “To cope after what I endured I became “Ayme” he was identical to me personality wise but he has trouble remembering and being more like me.” Yukie explained as he shook his head a little at the foolishness. “I was young and couldn’t complain about the years of training and it was a way I coped.”

”When I hit my twenty’s and came back to the house outside permanently instead of just brief status appearances...Yu caught me staring at the wall compleatly out of it. He explained what was going on and helped me and when he fully joined the pack and the old doctor retired he started medicating me to help. It stopped working though so now we are working through breaking out of the haze and finding ways to do it myself so that I don’t get stuck.” Yukie explained as he laid down and snuggled into Ginto. “Seeing you, and smelling you kinda made something click and I remembered you. It felt nice” Yukie whispered from under the blankets.

Ayme .... that's a cute name, he said smiling wrapping his arm around his waist, laying his head on his shoulder. I still cannot believe how the elders raised you ... more like torture you, he growled at the thought feeling rage towards those guys but managed to calm down as he sigh, feeling the other near him. 

I wanted to take you out for a run but the others told me that we shouldn't because they don't want you to get hurt or anything, he mumbled keeping his eyes closed, listening the rhythm of the others heartbeats which were calming him and his muscles , relaxing. But i promise that i will take Ayme out for a print in the woods someday, he sigh curling up to him/ 

“You don’t need to worry about calling that part of me Ayme. It was just the best way to cope when I was younger.” Yukie explained with a small sigh breathing in his mates scent. “It’s just Yukie now because Ayme was really just me all along” Yukie whispered his eyes closing as he relaxed almost asleep. “I never named my wolf side, always hated it hated Ayme to for escaping and leaving me. But, I don’t need him anymore I have learned to cope and got help and now I have you.” Yukie added with a smile nuzzling into his mates side.

Yeah you do ... but still....Ayme is part of you so ... it's only fair to accept that too, he whispered tapping his hand over his chest in a slow rhythm before his body fell numb and he was fast asleep. He was exhausted. All they he worked on papers, he even forgot to eat and now he had to look after his mate which had another side of him as a cope mechanism which was more like a kid. He was left with no energy as he was mentally and physically drained.  Snuggling more into his mate he had a soft and comfy sleep like never before. 

The next day came rather quickly which he hatted as he didn't want to wake up. He tried to hide away from the light snuggling more into the body next to him and covering his face with the blanket, trying to sleep more. 

“You can’t sleep all day with me. We do need to tend to our packs and eat eventually” Yukie whispered enjoying the loving snuggles as he kissed his mates head enjoying the quiet morning.

mmmm.... do we have to, he cried wanting to sleep in longer. he really needed rest. he just wanted for one day to not do anything just stay in bed and either sleep or sleep

he lifted his hand on his mate's chest playing on the surface of his warm skin with his fingers as he took a deep breath, sensing the scent the other had. can't we just stay in bed and enjoy a free day? We are the alphas after all, he groan as he climbed near him lifting his head to kiss his jawline. Maybe have some fun, he whispered in a husky tone, smirking as his hand moved down from his chest to his stomach and on his thigh, teasing him. 

“Fine a day in won’t kill us” Yukie replied with a sigh as he relaxed beside his mate. “But in return it better be a good day off...” Yukie muttered only imagining how much work he was behind on since his mate had captured his attention.

Hugh ... is that a challenge mister? he asked acting offended , leaning on his elbow, looking at him surprised. Did you forget that you almost cum with only my mouth, he said smirking all the way, kissing his lips a little aggressive. 

He jumped on top of him, feeling his morning erection pocking him on his back. His own erection was stiff between their body as he started kissing his neck, licking his way down and placing soft kisses on his neck and down to his chest. He pinched his nipples as he moved down to his stomach, sliding down till he grabbed his cock in his hand and hold it firmly. 

You're mate want's attention so you better be good today, he groan tracing the length with his tongue, kissing the mushroom head, looking at his with his golden eyes and his cocky smirk, before he bend down and took him all in his mouth from the first shot without gagging. He just moaned as he felt him slide into his mouth, moving his hand around it according to his hand, being a continuous movement, 

“I’m being very very good” Yukie moaned his brain and body blindsided by the sudden advances by his mate. Watching Ginto move and dance across his body only drove Yukie more mad.  Groaning in agony at the teasing tongue that ran down his shaft Yukie took a calming breath as he laid still. “God your driving me mad!” Yukie groaned happily his cock burning as it felt the warm embrace of his mates mouth devour him.  Feeling his body burn and beg for more Yukie whined wanting to do more but he had to behave it was his alphas direct order and he couldn’t no, refused to disobey him when it came to him his  wolf initiating sex.

Mmmm.... Don't hold back baby .... i want to taste you this time, he said in a mischievous voice strocking his shaft as he moved his kisses on his thigh and after his balls sucking on them, then moving his tongue back to his cock, sucking him hard as he played with his balls in his hand. He wanted to taste him this time and make him go even more crazy with just his mouth. He said he wanted to be good then he was going to show him how good he was. 

“ okay” Yukie whispered biting his lip as he trembled at his mates touch never having done such things since sex for him before had always been about getting off and making sure his partners left happy. Sitting up Yukie moved some pillows wanting to watch Ginto as he teased his body. “How long are you going to torment me?” Yukie asked his body begging for more pleasure.

Till you'll cum screaming in pleasure, he said smirking moving his hand faster. Then, i'll get you ready again, and will let you fuck me, how's that sounds? he smirked again biting his lower lip, taking him back in his mouth, deeper this time moving his head harder. His hands worked alongside his mouth, one on the shaft strocking it hard and the other playing with his balls squeezing them from time to time. He started moaning and groaning sending vibrations around his shaft in his mouth. 

“Ah~ your doing to well I won’t last long.” Yukie whined already becoming more pent up as he groaned and gripped the sheets trying to keep it under control. “Darling....if you keep doing this I’m going to go back into heat and I can’t...I took medicine to stop it when I got hurt.  If I’m not careful I’ll go into a harder heat” Yukie explained his body trembling as he spoke. “I don’t want to have a two week heat” Yukie whispered not wanting to be alone through his heat for those unbearable weeks since it would just drive him mad with desire and lust. Letting out a low whine Yukie blushed his body shivering as he cried out unable to stop himself from cumming.

He didn't listed on what the other was saying, he just wanted to make him feel good and too see him hit by the pleasure he gave him. Also he wanted to taste his mate. Working his mouth he looked up at Yukie when he heard him whine and he felt him right away shivering and moaning before it hit him in his mouth. He had to move back a little, keeping only the tip in his mouth, swallowing as much as he could but apparently the other was high potent that he had to back up, coughing a little as it was too much for him to get. 

Licking his lips he cleaned him, moaning softly as the taste wasn't that bad after all. A little salty but also a taste of sweet. A a strange combination, but he liked it. Curling back on top of him he licked his lips in front of him then kissed him groaning. You taste interesting. I might get used to this, he grin , kissing him back as he wanted him hard again. He was so hard that it was almost unbearable. He wanted the other to fuck him like he did the first day when they meet, but guess the drugs he took for the heat were kind of affecting his appetite. 

Don't tell me you didn't like it because that would make you a big fat liar, he teased laughing  leaning on his hands over the others chest. What do you say you return the favor, he moved closer to his ear whispering but i want you to fuck me hard like you did in the red room, he bite his earlobe, kissing his shoulder. 

it was strange how he was acting which only made him think if it was because his mate was in heat? Even if he was on drugs he still could sense him. Or he was the one that was reaching slowly slowly his heat period. Could it be possible that they were one after another in heat? that was rather rare. 

So what do you say babe? he asked in a husky voice biting his lip. 

Nodding softly Yukie kissed Ginto before tackling him to the bed his hands roaming all over Gintos body. “Let’s hope you don’t have any plans for the next two weeks then~” Yukie groaned his cock already springing back and proving just how horny he was in heat. Pulling his mate closer Yukie reached down and coated his cock with his cum gently rubbing it in before with one push shoved himself into Ginto not waiting. Groaning happily Yukie moved his hips thrusting and grinding against his mates delicate ass as his mouth licked and nipped all over his body being careful not to bite Ginto.

GInto giggle when they rolled in bed and Yukie was now on top of him. He liked it more when he didn't had to do all the work but now, he just heated him up a little, just to get him ready and a taste of what he actually was. Because the first days that they spend together and he was marked, he hadn't let his wolf in control at all, but now it was like his wolf and him were finally merged into one, enjoying this. 

Oh ... will you fuck me that hard baby? he asked in a teasing voice holding him by the neck. He looked down at his full erected cock and was happy to see how excited the other was by being with him. Smiling he pulled him in a kiss before he felt him sink inside him at once, making him gasp and groan loving the sensation of fullness that he was giving him. He was just perfect. 

Argh...ha....mmmhh...ngh...ha..ah..... his mouth was getting dry as he was moaning in pleasure, holding one hand in his hair, holding him firmly and the other grabbing the bedsheet feeling each thrust sending electric shocks through his body. 

“It’s more like we won’t leave the bedroom unless needed. I will start to a week off for my heat or medicate if I have to” Yukie explained having always medicated after the first heat he got but now that he had a mate he wouldn’t have to always take medicine. Groaning happily Yukie worked his waist his cock thrusting in and out fully before pushing back in and filling his mate with each movement of his hips. “Down side is I’m very very horny with my heat and can demand sex anywhere” Yukie warned his mate knowing he couldn’t lock them in his room for a week but, well he would fuck him anywhere if he was to pent up. Moving Ginto closer Yukie rammed deep into him his cock sliding in and out with ease before pushing and stroking his mates prostate over and over.

“Down side of my heat is I feel insatiable...I take breaks as needed but I can go about seven rounds in a row before needing a break and I can do it multiple times a day” Yukie whispered happily before leaning down and licking his mates nipple. “Hence the red room~” Yukie explained his teeth grazing the soft buds teasingly.

Oh ....ngh....ha...a-anywhere...mmmhh, he tried to talk as the other was but it was hard to form any concrete sentences so he just resumed to small words. The idea of his mate being so demanding in sex when in heat, not caring who with them and where they were made his stomach flip, turning the agonizing desire being more torturous. 

If ....ngh....we were ....ngh...in a meeting ....ha....wouldn't that ... be hard?....ha...ngh....oh fuck, he moaned feeling him hit the right spot right there by the prostate making it hard to control himself. He locked his legs around his waist and his body involuntary started moving against his thrust, wanting him to hit that spot over and over again as he felt like going crazy from his desire to come. 

Meaning you would ..ha...want to fuck me ...ngh...anytime and anywhere...arg....ngh..., he arched his body locking his hands into his hair, holding him firmly in his grip as their bodies slapped against one another, feeling the heat of his body intensify leaving small electricity ran through his body. 

Fuck yeas .... yes ....god , just right there .... ha ... ha ... ha ..Y-Yukie...Yukie ..... arhhh.... he screamed his name as he couldn't hold it back anymore and climaxed between their bodies, licking his lips and bite them moaning loudly, feeling the after flow of spasm that his body still had because of the intensity of it. Even if he didn't do much, just the fact that he had hit him right in the right spot it made the orgasm go wild. 

“You would have to stay by my side all week~“ Yukie whispered his own cock twitching as he continued thrusting into Ginto his cock still throbbing and needing release. “The only exception would be pack meetings but that’s for our status stake...the second they are over I would haul you off to the first empty room in the house!” Yukie replied his voice letting out a happy groan as he shoved himself deep inside of Ginto and came his breathing a little fast. “I will want you every second of every day. If you leave my side you’ll drive me mad” Yukie explained with a small sigh snuggling and pinning his mate under his body as he groaned knowing he would be hard in a few minutes. “Hence why my mate belongs chained to my room~” Yukie whispered his eyes almost glowing as he licked up his mates neck begging for more. “I’m an insatiable monster always have been since I hire the age to find my mate...normally but I can behave, but with my heat I really don’t like to be nice or behave. The only reason I’m stopping is because I’m trying to give you time to recover” Yukie explained snuggling more into Ginto his body burning. “If you need a break feel free to restrain or tie me up downstairs” Yukie whispered his voice hinting at pain as his body continued screaming at him to continue to fuck and give in to his alpha urges to fuck his mate until he was nothing but a willing little sex toy under him. “Hopefully we can eventually match up our mating weeks if we are lucky” Yukie mumbled wanting to feel his mates hands across his body his hormones starting to drive him mad making him just a touch afraid of hurting his mate or forcing him into more sex.

For some reason all the other was saying was sounding so appealing that he was surprised. He couldn't remember when was his heat period but this sure was starting to feel like it. Even if his body just had an amazing orgasm, he wanted more. For some reason this guy, his mate, was just perfect for him, giving him everything he wanted and his wolf wanted to experience more. His wolf wanted to see if he was going to do what he wanted and what he liked. Why all that you just said you would do to me sounds so fucking delicious, he groan not licking that he found someone this crazy for sex like he was. It was going to keep them from their duties but he sure would not miss anything. As long as he was satisfying him and he hoped he was doing the same, he was more than happy. 

We both need to catch up our breath after this ... this crazy sex, he patted looking up at him seeing the glowing eyes and having the sensation that something was getting stiff inside him. He lowered his eyes a little then lifted them back up and giggle. I cannot believe you're already getting hard, he said pulling him back to his lips, devouring his lips and catching his tongue with his in a twisted dance, moaning in his mouth. 

I want to try something, he whispered between their lips before breaking to take a breath. He placed his hand on his chest trying to stop him for a brief second. Let me turn around, he said feeling his cheeks getting hot, biting his lip nervously, which meant he was blushing for asking that. He wanted to see how he would feel from behind. 

Even if his legs were like jello already he too wanted more. 

Edited by mik3la

“As you wish” Yukie replied watching his mate his inner wolf wishing no, he was screaming to just fuck his mate into the mattress until they bed broke. Letting out a small wine as Yukie felt Ginto move he groaned at the sensation of his lover planning something kinky.

Taking a deep breath he turned on his stomach,  and with his legs still trembling from the previous orgasm he stand his ass up, standing in all fours. I want you to fuck me like this, he groan as he turned to look at his mate hopping he would do as he was asked. He wanted to try all so many things but for now, this vanilla sex was just right. For now. 

I'm all yours baby, he moaned moving his ass right and left, waiting for Yukie to take him.