Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Brushing his hand through his hair to tie it up in tail he looked at Yukie and thought about something. 

In that case, you stay in bed while i'll prepare something, he said smiling leaning into him kissing his cheek. 

He was too trying to act correspondly in this relationship or whatever it was. He cared too much for him to just leave be insensible or anything. Even if it only been 2 days, he had been attracted from the very moment he saw him in the pub. The mate things is more like a bonus to him. 

He got off the bed, checking his clothes and making sure he was looking okay and not to messy. 

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

“You sure your alright with going alone?” Yukie asked taking his morning medication as he looked at his mate with a blush. “My pack can be...intimidating and a bit rough” Yukie added knowing his pack could be assholes sometimes but deep down where nice guys. “I don’t want you getting hurt” Yukie added with a frown.

I can handle myself and a bunch of brats, he winked at him and went out, remembering the way back to the living room and finding the kitchen quite easy. As he started to prepare something to eat for the other, he kind of spaced out, not caring who was going to find him there or what he will do. Maybe he will tell them the truth about him actually being his mate and such. He knew he had to tell his pack as soon as possible to not make any further problems. The sooner they would find out the better. 

He managed to finished some eggs and bacon. He set up some bread to make it toast as he poured some milk in a glass. As he waited for the bread to be done he heard the main door open and different voices. 

“...how rude breakfast is a pack meal you can’t just cook for yourself” a wolf teased as he looked at Ginto.

”I know the boss is making our packs be close for some marriage arrangement or something but I have to agree it is pretty creepy to go this far” another said as he pet a wolves head some of the pack members choosing to stay wolfs only.

”should we kick him out? Call the cops? I mean at this point isn’t it stalking?” One asked the group who stood unsure of what to do knowing that if they got into a fight and Yukie was in the middle of some deal it might ruin things and they would have to deal with him being angry at them.

”what should we do?” One asked looking at Raven who stood quite tiered and  just made his way to start the coffee machine.

”he’s the princes mate. Just make yourselfs breakfast and proceed to continue your day. He’s here to care for and deal with Yukie so you can all relax.” Raven mumbled reassuring the pack that the alpha meant no harm.

”...I see so he’s been helping himself to our alpha without even so much as looking our way.”

”so cold and rude” 

“least he could do is say hello” 

“Maybe could have said something last night. I mean we did behave ourselves” one added as they all stumbled towards the kitchen starting to make breakfast.

”if your making food for Yukie your going to have to split that with him. He doesn’t eat much in the mornings after work it makes him nauseous.” One wolf replied looking at the tray of food before going to the pantry and came out with some tea bags. Setting the kettle on the stove he set down the box. “This helps him with his appetite. Some days he’s exhausted from work and likes to sleep instead of eat. This kinda works my mother told me to use it if I’m to tiered after work.” The wolf explained the tea being a nice herbal medicine as he backed off and wrapped his arms around his mate watching him cook some eggs.

”I calmly talked to everyone as best as I could last night. They have their own issues and will be in your space learning about you...but they are happy for their alpha” Raven mumbled as he sipped his coffee and looked over some paperwork.

Turning around he saw some of the pack members entering the kitchen so he just leaned on the counter looking at them as they started commenting about his presence there. he found it amusing what the others were saying but he didn't replied to their rudeness. He looked up at Raven who came closer to the counter saying that he was the alphas mate and that he was there for him. He still didn't liked the guy, as he knew what he and Yukie were and seeing him in the bathroom before wasn't helping either. He just couldn't seem to forget that. 

I didn't know you guys will be back so early in the morning, he admitted turning to take the bread and putting it on the tray. I know you behaved yourselves and i do apreciate that. We just didn't know how to say it since it happened all of a sudden, he replied sighing turning to look at the wolf that came closer to him, setting some tea on the tray as well. He smiled thankfully. Turning with the tray in his hands he looked at Raven taking a deep breath. Thanks for your concern but i think i could have handle in telling them myself, he said it in a low voice, keeping eye contact with him till he walked pass him.

He returned to Yukie's room, closing the door behind him, placing the tray on the bed. Breakfast is served. Now, i'll have some small things to do downstairs. You eat and rest and i'll be back in a few minutes, he winked at him smiling, kissing his cheek as he quickly left the room not wanting to be caught by the other. He returned in the kitchen and started cooking some things that he remembered he knew to make, preparing some food for the others. 

He prepared more eggs and bacon and for some he set up bowls with milk and cereals and set them on the kitchen table. All that took around half an hour. After setting everything on the table, he left it there with a smile for the others to find it out, as he sneaked back in Yukie's room. 

I'm back, he said jumping in bed near the other, leaning his head to the headboard sighing. 

“Did you tell them we are fucking?” Yukie asked holding his phone that was going crazy with texts and questions from his pack. “I didn’t take you for a troublemaker” Yukie added with a small chuckle his plate of food half gone as he sipped his tea and ate a bit more. “They like you...you made them food and won their hearts.” Yukie added amused by how well his pack had accepted Ginto.

“Did you tell them we are fucking?”

No i didn't said we're fucking, he looked confused wanting to reach for the phone but the other was holding it to far for him to reach it. 

“I didn’t take you for a troublemaker”

I didn't such thing, he tried again to reach it but it was pointless. He just took the milk glass and drank from it. Raven was the one that said we're mates and i just ... kind of confirmed it, he said looking away from the tray drinking a little more milk. Plus, they all started being rude that i was only making breahfast for you so ... i thought ... i could try and do some for them, he shrugged looking back at him smiling. 

“They like you...you made them food and won their hearts.”

He laughed. I guess the say 'you can win someone's heart through their stomach' does work, he chuckle leaning closer to him, checking his temperature with his hand, and also his wounds. How are you feeling? 

“I still hurt and feel sick but I should be able to go in and work. Someone has to keep the company going” Yukie mumbled with a sigh as he looked at his mate. “Want me to add you to the pack chat?” Yukie asked noticing his mate had been wanting his phone as he set it down in Gintos lap.

Don't you have like a right hand men to go in for you? He can say like, something came up and you cannot attend the busyness of the company for the moment, he said looking at him taking the food tray and place it on the floor near the bed. He was too lazy to take it back to the kitchen. That way you can stay home and rest as much as you want. Or you can instruct them by phone. You don't have to go physically there,  he said worried since he wasn't completely recovered. 

“Want me to add you to the pack chat?” 

No, its fine. I was just curious why you've asked me if i told them that we fuck, cause i didn't, he shacked his head giving him the phone back. Plus, i think they would want that chat to be just for them so that they can talk about me and such, without me seeing it, he smiled knowing that sometimes the pack members like gossip and that they didn't want their own alpha to find out. 

Now that i think about, i have to call home and make sure they are alright,  he said searching for his phone calling Sky. Hey Sky. Hope everything is okay back there, he asked biting his lip nervously. He kind of left them without them knowing. Only the one wolfs that were still outside hanging with the blue before. 

"They're fine. Where the hell are you? You know what ... don't tell me. You've been acting all strange these days and guess you don't want to tell us nor me. So i respect that. It's your life after all" said Sky in the phone sighing. He was his best friend ever since they were kids and remained at his side as his confidant and most thrusted person. 

I will talk to you and the rest of the pack today. Set up a meeting with all in the central garden and i'll explain it then, he said sighing knowing that he had to talk with them about the whole mate thing. 

"As you whish" said Sky hanging up the phone. 

Setting the phone on the cover he leaned his head to Yukie's shoulder sighing. I just hope my pack will be as understandable as yours, he closed his eyes for a brief moment to relax. 

“Don’t worry if they aren’t we will be glad to have you stay with us” Yukie replied mulling over how he would deal with work as he texted in the group chat only to have Raven pop his head in a few minutes later.

”like hell am I wearing a suit and going in your place.” Raven snapped glaring at Yukie who sighed.

”you really think any of the others even have an idea of what I do while at work?” Yukie asked with a frown. “If I leave it up to anyone else they will burn the park down besides~ I know how much you love visiting the pups!” Yukie offered trying his hardest to bribe Raven into doing his work for the day.

”...this is some alpha bullshit...” Raven grumbled before digging in Yukies closet for a suit not having any.

“Come on it’s not the end of the world besides it’s almost the weekend and the nature park is always packed.” Yukie added having built and owned a highly successful indoor nature park mixed with an amusement park. “I won’t ask anything else if you if you check on everyone hell if you want I can try and set up the machine to carry a pup for you and Yu...” Yukie added as Raven frowned. 

“you have three days to rest before you have to go back. And I want to choose some features so the pup looks like us!” Raven added agreeing to the trade as he left to go work.

“remind me to take you on that date and have you see the nursery and the others that live outside the house” Yukie added with a chuckle as he carefully reached for his laptop under the bed and started loading up the work cameras. “My pack...is part of a rare breeding program to the humans. The elders however saw flaws with the pack females having children finding it risky so because of this the children are raised in artificial wombs.” Yukie explained scanning through the thousands of cameras to the nursery clinic to see one of the females checking on the growing pups. “My father designed the place to be better to raise children in and safer. Once they turn eighteen they can leave to join the main house or find their mates.” Yukie added with a small smile his eyes watching a tiny infant snuggle into the nurse. “They are raised with love and away from the pack.” Yukie whispered knowing that having that alone was more then enough to keep him working hard on the sanctuary. “We also take in rouges and wounded wolves as long as they are found in wolf form” Yukie mumbled scanning through the cameras to check on the breathtaking scenery.

He sigh when he saw that Raven was his actual right hand in the busyness and he was asking him. He tried not to be affected by it but it was hard. He just kept his eyes away from the guy, while checking his phone again, just to keep him busy as much as they were talking. He stopped from whatever he was doing on the phone when he head about a pup looking like them. Again his heart felt like a needled has been pushed through it and he was suffocating. 

He kept up the mask on his face while the other was showing him the nursery and all the pups that were in there, being cared by different persons. He blinked, smiling genuily at the sight of the little ones, but he couldn't ignore the info he just got. That he and Raven were wanting a pup or something like that. 

That's ... a really cool idea, he said looking at him, keeping the smile which was partial honest and partial fake. He just didn't want to say or do anything as long Raven was still there. Or maybe even after. He didn't want to say anything more about it. 

I ... should head back to my place, he said taking a deep breath, wanting to run away from that room. He needed air or he might just faint. 

“...I think the two having a pup will be great. Ravens always wanted a pup and Yu is a great caretaker I mean he cares for all the pups and does their checkups after birth” Yukie explained as he looked at his mate happily. Looking at Ginto he frowned at the mention of leaving...”do you really have to go?” Yukie asked with a frown as he heard a knock on the door.

”checkup and medicine delivery” Yu replied with a sigh opening the door and letting himself in with a clear medical bag on his hip. “Ah, seems Raven kept you from drowning least he could do after last time” Yu mumbled as he came in and checked his phone the pack chat going off at he news Yu had come by to check on the alpha the confusion running high.

Ginto stopped and realized that he was talking about someone else? Not him and Raven? He turned blinking in confusion as he thought he talked about him and Raven to have a puppy. Now he felt stupid. Before he could reply to his mate he heard the knock on the door and a new pack member entered. The way he was talking about Raven made him think that the guy must be Yu. He closed his eyes for a brief moment realizing how stupid and idiot he was with all the jealousy thing. But he couldn't help it. After seeing Raven pinned to Yukies body, the mark on his arm and such, he just...freaked out about the guy. 

Seems you need to be checked, take your medicine and rest. I have to deal with my pack too,  he said walking around the bed to be on Yukies side leaning in for a kiss on his lips. If you need me just call, he whispered winking at him and giving him another kiss on the lips. 

He's all yours, he said to the other as he made his way to the door. This was a complicated issue and he really hoped that his pack will be as understandable and accepting as Yukie's. But he still had some doubts about some of his members. 

“Before you go...are you going to be here when Yukie goes into heat Raven gave him some pills for it but they only last so long. If you’ll be gone I can give him something stronger and he won’t deal with it for the week” Yu asked knowing that Yukies mate should have just as much as a say as Yukie blushed red completely embarrassed.

W-What? he said stopping in the doorway looking back at the guy and at Yukie too, only seeing him blush. He was blushing too not knowing what to answer. W-When will that be? I don't know i ... I mean ... I can be here and.... , he started babbling as he got a little nervous about the topic. He had to think about that too. His own heat would be hard to hold down now that he had a mate. I presume he'll let me know if he needs me. That's what i've told him. And normally and logically, that would include that too, he said mending his voice ,  feeling his face burning. I need to go now, he said still blushing closing the door behind him not wanting any more embarrassing questions. 

“I’m to hurt to do anything with him. We will give it a week and I’ll heal up. Until then I’ll take the injections to keep it under control” Yukie replied as he laid in the bed his face still neon red.

”you’ve never done good with it...you will be really really tiered if you do daily injections instead of pills...” Yu explained with a sigh knowing Yukie would only ask for the injections if the pills felt to weak. Sighing as he started his work it was only  a few hours later that he left Yukie who was bandaged better and sleeping deeply in bed his body out cold for the next six hours. “Please have someone stay and listen for him while he’s out...he might sleepwalk or forget where he is.” Yu asked one of the pack members who nodded.

”we know the rules if he’s not lucid no touching or messing with him just keep him inside and if it gets worse call-“

”his mate. He will be the only one Yukie will trust now. Anyone else will get hurt if he’s starting to get stressed or aggressive” Yu added looking at the pack who nodded understanding that they reported to Ginto over anyone else.

Managing to reach his rezidence he went first in his house to take a shower and change clothes. Today was going to be another stressful one as he had to talk with the pack about the bonding thing. 

After he changed into new clean clothes he headed directly to the central garden where the rest of the pack was waiting for him. He thanked Sky for gather all of them in one place for the talk. Taking a few deep breaths before starting he looked  at all of them. He remembered how they acted around the others and how some of his pack members were okay with the blue pack and had fun, but he was still wondering if this was all because of what he said. 

I will not keep you much here as i know many of you have some other under-busyness to attend to. I will be short,  he took another deep breath. Probably most of you are curious what happened yesterday here and why the blue moon pack was here. Maybe you've been thinking about, or not but ... I've found a mate in the pack and therefore we will have to get along with them. More exactly my mate is the alpha of the pack so, i would ask you kindly to listen to him if needed when i am not around, and act as friends and get along with his pack members as well, he said looking at them taking deep breath, waiting for them to burst out or say something about this whole thing. He could feel Sky's gaze on him, but he kept his eyes on the others. 

OOC:<would you like to play a few of my pack members?>

(Sure I wouldn’t mind if you want to play some of mine :) )

”....really you expect us to just forget all the fights forget their status just because you two are fucking?” One asked confused and feeling a little betrayed that his alpha hadn’t told them the first day. “Why didn’t you tell us earlier aren’t we family?” He added with a huff only to get a playful punch to his shoulder.

“you weren’t exactly screaming out when we became mates....hell you didn’t say anything for awhile and I had to live in the garden till someone found out” one of the men scolded his mate before looking at his alpha. “You can’t change or choose who your mate is. Even if they are an idiot...” he added to the whole pack his eyes landing on his own upset mate who sighed and nodded.

<cool, sure, not a problem>

Hearing one of the man talking up he sigh knowing that he did wrong but the way he put it up made him a little angry. Just like the other pack, they thought that being a mate was nothing but fucking. He smiled thankfully to the other who apparently was his mate and was understanding better. 

No. Is not just fucking. As i told you before about mates. Yes a mating thing includes fucking but not just that. Is about respect, being there for one another, rely on that person when the others cannot, he stopped for a moment thinking more about it. 

I know i haven't told you from the first day. It just happened recently. More exactly the night we were at the bar and left you guys and you had a fight with them. When you told me with whom you had the fight made me question if i should say it or not. That's why i wanted to keep it a secret. But then yesterday happened and ... you cannot tell me that you didn't had fun with them. Even if being all arrogant and so. And i think some of you had found their mates in that pack, he said gently smiling at one of his members that was last night out with the blue member that got him to the mansion. 

I'm asking you to get along. I am not demanding you. We are a family as you said and that's why i am asking you to get along, he added looking at Sky who wasn't too happy about all of it. They had accept me, i just hope you will accept Yukie too, he finished looking at them with his heart beating like crazy. 

“We will try...but we can’t promise we will always see eye to eye” the one male replied with a frown.

“They aren’t exactly known for being nice...I mean none of us would have even recognized the alpha. He never leaves his castle to fight” one voiced not knowing it was the elders sending all the wolves out to fight against Yukies wishes.

I know they haven't been that friendly but neither have we, he laughed shaking his head and then continued at what another member said. 

I promise you things will be different. Just .... have faith in me, okay? he said smiling feeling much better that most of the pack was willing to try and work things out with the others. I really appreciate that you will at least try, he added taking another breath. Other updates will be that at some points in time, i will be at their place and sometimes he will be here. In that mater we are still thinking how to work things out so if I am absent, you either tell Sky who will report back to be, or, if there is like urgent matter and no one is around call me directly, he added stepping away from the platform and walking near his pack members. 

I know is a new thing but thank you, he said smiling feeling much better about it. Now, go back to whatever you guys were doing, he laughed waving his hand in the air as he too returned to his office to check the paperwork he had to review. 

Sky fallowed him completly silenced till they reached the office. 

Go on and say it. I know you've been holding back through the meeting, he said looking through the papers from his desk. 

"Are you okay with being his mate? I mean ... He is known to be a brut violent person and ..." 

I'll stop you right there, he said looking at his friend. I know you are worried for me and i appreciate it, but i can handle myself. Second, i'm an alpha and i can stand against him. He is not interfering with my pack nor do i with his. Only if on is absent and only one is available, and if needed, you can reach to him and they can do the same with me. That doesn't mean he takes over my family and my pack, he said assuring him about how things were going to be. 

"I understand but ... he has a lot of enemies. Plus his pack is wild and fights with anyone. They will cause us trouble" 

There won't be any problems about that, he said simply putting the paper to the side. 

"How can you be so sure?"

Because, he slapped the desk making the sound resonate in the room. I trust him and for me that is enough right now, he looked at his friend with cold eyes. Now , if you're done questioning my judgement in the mater and have nothing else for me you can leave, he said sitting on his chair taking another stack of papers. 

Sky bite his lip and bowed leaving the office at once. 

Ginto left the paper on the desk, sighing and rubbing his forehead. There was something with Sky about the blue moons that he couldn't explain it. 

The rest of the day went by with him being locked in the office , dealing with paper work and how everyone in his pack community was working and what else they needed. He was so caught up in the papers that he forgot to eat or even take a break, not knowing what time it was. 

“Dude won’t he be pissed if we call him? I mean normally we can handle him” one blue moon member mumbled as he stood outside staring at the giant white wolf who had made his way onto the roof.

”fucking how do we handle this...the fuckers on the roof and out of his mind. We are lucky he’s staying put!” One snapped at the other as they stood watching their alpha. “Go get him the others are out of the house and at the main house. Maybe Ginto can talk him down or at least help us squish him in the car to take him to the sanctuary to hang out” the one male added as the first nodded and took off to the red velvets house stopping out of breath in the yard.

“fuck you live to far away” he gasped trying to breathe before  changing back as he hurried up the steps not even minding his nudity and made his way to the office pounding on the door. “Hey we need you now!” The male yelled before sitting on the ground clearly exhausted.

The pounding on the door startled him and as the door opened he stand up seeing the naked man. It wasn't one of his pack which only meant it was from the blue moon pack. He frowned at his request but he knew it had to do with Yukie. Taking a deep breath he moved pass the office desk. Let's go then, he said changing into his wolf form running towards their mansion. As they reach it he saw the wolf up on the roof growling and howling. The wolf was a white one, standing tall and it was much bigger than the ones in the pack, so that could only mean it was Yukie. But why did he changed into his wolf form in the first place. 

"Sometimes this happens" said on member of the pack coming closer to Ginto, guessing what he was thinking from the way he looked to his alpha. "We manage to keep him indoors but, he also sometimes managed to get out and act all crazy. If we try to stop him or anything he won't listen, even put fights with us" said the boy looking up at his alpha feeling scared for him. 

Ginto nodded and looked around to see how to get up there. Jumping some buildings, he managed to enter the one building he was, reaching a pair of stairs that led right out on the roof. As he walked slowly towards his mate he growled letting him know he was there. Yukie! What are you doing?, he tried to reach to him through a mental state, which sometimes was working with mates. 

Yukie huffed as he looked at his mate his eyes looking rather more wolffish then normal. Turning away he just say howling and making such a fuss and racket the pack below was worried not wanting the alpha to bother the neighbors. Moving around the roof Yukie walked in circles before sitting at his mates feet and laying down his ears flat as if he was pissed. “He wouldn’t talk to us when he woke up. Just kept going on and on about hunting or protecting territory! He might think he’s actually a dog at this point!” One of the pack members yelled as he watched the two nervously on the roof. Yukie whining only huffed and threw a tantrum at his mates feet protesting the imprisonment inside his bedroom and the fact he was separated from the rest of the pack.

Ginto sat there and watched his mate acting so stupidly that almost made him laugh but he tried to keep himself from laughing. This was a serious situation. From what he heard from the one down there , this was happening quite a lot. Trying to think about something , he remembered how they were using a method back in his pack to allure pups in obeying, or trying to make them do what you want it eventually. 

Alright Yukie ... i understood. We can go hunt out in the nearby woods but ... you need to come down with me, he tried to say it in a  soft voice hopping the other was going to listen to him and not putting out other tantrums like a kid.