Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“You’ll have to fully trust me” Yukie replied with a smirk as he looked at his mate and made his way over to the bed with his items. Setting down the cuffs and the dildo and egg vibrator he came back the rope still in his hands. “Strip for me~” Yukie asked instead of ordering as he stood waiting for his mate to obey and prove he was willing to trust him.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

He felt like an empty hole in his chest when he asked to thrust him but he decided to do it. Fallowing him to the bed he looked at the items set down and back at his mate. His heart was racing in his chest feeling like it was going to burst out. 

Okay, he said taking a deep breath as he took off his clothes again, remaining naked with only the collar on point. He then sat on the middle of the bed waiting for the other to tell him what to do next. He was feeling he was about to faint from the hear racing and the air that was so dense and filled with lust and desire. 

Pushing his mate back into the bed Yukie set the rope on the floor. Looking at his lover who was laid on the bed Yukie let his hands touch Gintos thigh and with a gentle hand easily spread his legs wide. Moving the cuffs Yukie placed them on his mates ankles and secured another strap on his thighs keeping his legs in place. Reaching to the top of the bed Yukie pulled on a chain connected to a soft pair of cuffs and put them on his mates wrists ensuring he wouldn’t be running off. “Feel comfy?” Yukie asked his voice soft as he asked.

His skin where the other was touching him was tickling, but his eyes kept on him, watching every movement he was making. his inner wolf was enjoying this and the view was beutiful. Looking at the top of his head as his hands were also cuffed he frowned a little but he decided to keep it to himself and trust the other. 

Yes ... but, guess i will not be able to touch you huh? he smiled taking small and deep breath. 

“Trust me sometimes it’s more fun not being able to touch” Yukie explained as he kissed his mates nose before getting off the bed and coming back with a sweet smelling lube. “This is going to make you feel very warm inside almost like a sweet low burn. It’s my favorite to use” Yukie whispered knowing the lube would feel like a very low heat. Letting his fingers graze the outside of Gintos asshole he slowly started the massage and pushing the thick lube inside of the male making sure to heavily coat his insides. Satisfied with his work he held up the egg and put a little tip on the lube bottle and filled it full of lube knowing the more his lovers ass squeezed down on it the more lube would be pushed inside. Rubbing the outside of his mates entrance he slowly pushed the egg inside until he had it right up against his lovers prostate.

Watching his every move he bite his lip as he felt him touch his entrance, playing around it with the lube then moan as he felt the lube running inside him, making his insides instantly heaten up, making him gasp. Seeing him using the lube on the egg he looked curiously as he layed his head back on the bed waiting for him to do the next step. 

Oh jesus, he moaned wanting to move his legs and arms but they were trapped in those cuffs which already he was starting to hate them, but this was only making him more aroused by everything. He started chuckling at the strange sensation that thing was giving him, placed there hitting a good spot, moving his waist a little feeling the egg move inside him and again the lube coming out of it as he squeezed it. Oh ... this feels ... strange ....ngh...good strange...mmmnnhhh

“Mmh you seem to like my toy~” Yukie added with a small happy chuckle before slowly pushing the dildo in watching it fill his mate up fully. Moving his knee Yukie kneeled over his mate his knee keeping the thick dildo in place so Ginto couldn’t push it out. “Want to know what’s fun about my toys~ they all have neat little add ons. The egg has five setting of vibrations, want to see how far we can go with it?” Yukie asked turning the egg on the vibrations being low and he personally could only hold out till three until he was whimpering and cumming. Kneeling over Ginto Yukie watched him enjoying the game and watching as his inner wolf enjoyed every second and his cock slowly became raging hard.

Fuck....ha.., he arched his back again as the dildo was pushed inside him, reaching the egg, keeping it in place. His insides were burning wanting to move the strange objects and starting rubbing them inside but his mate was keeping them steady, teasing him, tormenting him. 

Ngh...is still not like the real thing ...ngh...but is something different, he said looking at his mate with a teasing smirk on his face but his smiled faded away feeling the egg vibrating against his sweet spot, making his body shatter a little. It wasn't too intense but it was enough to give him some jolts to his body. 

I see that...ngh...someone is enjoying this ...ha...pretty much ... ngh..., he bite his lip to hold his groans back, gasping from time to time when the egg was giving him another jolt through his body. 

“Oh it’s quite erotic for me but the real fun will be when your begging for the real thing~” Yukie replied his free hand gently tracing a finger up and down his mates cock. He was careful making sure not to give it to much pleasure as he wanted to see his mate squirm more. Turning the vibrator up Yukie let out a small groan at the noises his mate was making his own cock twitching uncomfortably in his pants begging to be released from their tight confinements.

This whole thing was a tease and a torment but at the same time so erotic as he said. Being stimulated and watched was making his cock getting harder and harder and when he touched it it made him groan again, moving his hips wanting more. 

Oh god...ha..., he moaned loader than intended when the vibrator was turned on and started stimulating his insides making the egg vibrate more than he was already doing. 

His body was starting to move from side to side and up and down, trying to escape from the cuffs but it was hard to use his power in this situation as every strength he had was slowly fading away at the stimulation. 

Ngh...ha...fuck this is hard....ngha..., he groan arching his back, moving his hands as much as the cuffs were letting him. His cock was twitching wanting to get its release as his body was getting hotter and hotter, jolting from time to time when the vibrator would give him a jolt of pleasure in the right spot. 

C-Can i give up already? damn it! ha...ngh...

“Mmh I’ll be nice~” Yukie replied carefully pulling the thick dildo out. Unzipping his pants Yukie let out a groan his cock throbbing as he added more lube to it. Taking his time he slipped off the bar cuffs on his mates legs and pulled him closer to his body causing the chain holding Gintos arm cuffs to tighten pinning his wrists above his head. “You did very very good for your first time~” Yukie praised knowing he couldn’t push to far with his mate or he might make him hate doing anything like this again. Taking his cock he positioned it at Gintos entrance before pushing slowly in letting it fill up his mate and with the egg create a tight fit and push the egg even more into the males prostate.

Holding his cock there he slowly ground his hips into Ginto his body trembling at the sweet feeling of his mates insides as he turned the vibrator up to five wanting to hear his sweet mate cry out.

Ginto was patting as the other took the vibrator out feeling a like something was missing but he was to hyped on the chills that his body was feeling to even understand what was actually happening with him. Seeing him undress and his erected member being freed he felt his mouth went dry as he couldn't take his eyes away from it, wanting to feel him again. 

As his hands were hold tighter by the cuffs above his head he wanted to curse but as he felt him push inside him, and the egg sliding even more deeper then before, he groan letting his head fall on the bed biting his lip in pleasure. Having him inside it was just perfect. 

After a few moments that the other didn't moved he looked at him confused and seeing the fire in his eyes he kind of understood what was going to happen and his heart jolted in his chest. His body shattered as the egg started vibrating like crazy inside him, making him grab the chains in his hands and arch his back. F-Fuck! argh....god...ngh...ha...ngh....ha...oh god, ngh....move, he groan and moan making the last word a growled command to the other feeling like he was going to go crazy if he couldn't cum right away. It was there, just there. The beautiful bliss of his orgasm building faster and faster.

Yukie .... Yukie ...oh god!...argh...ha...ngh... his body was moving like crazy as he was almost there.  

Yukie watched for a moment enjoying his mates lustful moans. As his mate ordered him to move Yukie chuckled a little amused by the demand knowing that the pleasure must be driving him mad. “Alright Alright” Yukie replied his waist suddenly moving in a glorious rhythm. With each thrust Yukie almost pulled fully out before shoving back inside causing the egg to press directly into his mates prostate with each thrust. Groaning happily Yukie continued his pace speeding up in a more feverish desire to make his mate orgasm and to get his own sweet release.

AS his thrust became more feverish and faster he couldn't hold it more as he was reaching his end. Only a few more thrust was all that was needed for him to reach his end and scream in pleasure as his orgasm shattered his entire body, making his tremble with each wave of pleasure rushing through him. His heart beats were so strong that he could feel them in his temples. The orgasm was so intense that he was still trying to regain focus but his mind went blank as he moaned again feeling the other still thrusting inside him. His cock was throbbing inside him wanting his release so he squeezed him with his insides, wanting to milk him out. 

Groaning Yukie cried out as he came at the sudden tightening around his cock. Moaning happily Yukie laid beside his mate his body exhausted and screaming for him to rest turning off the egg Yukies heart was beating fast. “Thank you~” Yukie whispered feeling rather faint from the excessive sex as he nuzzled into his mate their bodies still Intertwined. Having spilled all his seed in Ginto Yukie was rather exhausted not use to having sex so often in a row. Reaching up he undid the cuffs kissing his mates wrists in apology for the rough treatment. 

He groan as he felt him fill him up with his seed, feeling his body do numb from the intensity of it all. He chuckle as the other thanked him, not sure for what exactly at that point, but he didn't say anything. He wasn't able to think anymore as he was still recovering after the blow his orgasm was. 

After his hands were freed he felt them numb as well like his entire body, but he loved the small affection of his kisses, managing to show a soft smile. 

Think i should be the one thanking for a mind-blowing orgasm, he sigh feeling his eyes heavy as he got more and more tired. This whole day had been intense. Their flirting, their first sex, the marking problem and now this. There was so much he could handle at once that this was just overwhelming. 

He felt comfortable near him, relaxing and feeling sleepy. Closing his eyes for a few seconds, cuddling closer to the other. Give me a few minutes to rest, he mumbled as he felt he was going to fall asleep any second now. 

“Go ahead and sleep. I’ll wake you when it’s time to leave” Yukie whispered his voice gentle and soothing as he pulled his mate closer and snuggled. Running his fingers through his mates hair Yukie just tried to help his mate sleep knowing it he would need his energy later on to return to his own pack. Yawning himself Yukie let go of Ginto and got out of the bed ignoring the deep ache his body was feeling he carefully picked up his mate and carried him up the stairs and back to his bedroom and tucked him in before leaving to shower and take care of himself. Worried his body would show any sign of weakness to his pack.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

How long did he sleep? It must have been quite some time cause he felt much better than ever as he woke up, still sleepy brushing his face with his hands. What a weird dream i had, he thought as he tried to move and his back was sore which made him realize that it wasn't a dream. opening his eyes better he got up, leaning in his hands and on the side as his back was still recovering from the crazy sex he had with his mate. Right ... it wasn't a dream. He looked in bed but he was alone. He looked around the room but he didn't saw him nor hear him anywhere. 

Why was he alone he couldn't tell as he remembered sleeping near him, cuddling. Looking outside the window he noticed it was already the next day. He must have sleep a lot. But where was Yukie. Looking at himself he realized he was still naked so he couldn't get out of bed. He noticed some his clothes on the chair near the window so he managed to get out of bed, taking the clothes and went in the bathroom to clean himself. It was all done pretty quickly, dressing up in his original clothes as he was returning to the room, drying his hair with a towel. 

He was wondering if the others from his pack were at home or if they were still alone. He didn't want to wondered around the house without knowing where he would end. So after he dried his hair he sat on the chair where his clothes had been and waited for him to return in the room. He should return at some point back in the room, right?

“Yeah yeah I got it” Yukie grumbled on the phone having returned from his little trip. “Trust me if I thought I had worse problems I would have gone to the pack clinic but the doctor said it’s just exhaustion and that my weights down” Yukie added another older voice on the phone arguing with him. “Look if it makes you feel better I’ll go to the clinic. Stay a few days and rest. Yeah yeah okay” Yukie finished before hanging up and sighed looking like he hadn’t slept much. “Your awake. Good morning. I’ve secured your ride home and escape out of our house...you’ll have to fit in a duffel bag though.” Yukie explained having planned to smuggle his mate out in his hospital bag. Sitting on the bed Yukie sighed softly before opening his arms wanting to hold his mate close. 

Hearing his mate's voice talking at the phone he looked towards the door as he entered and finished his conversation. He looked curious as he got only a little from their conversation and didn't know what it was all about. But he was upset about other stuff. 

You didn't sleep here this morning, he said ignoring his request for the hug, not moving from his chair. He was also pissed that he was going to get out of the house in a bag like a damn corps. This whole thing amused him but it was a bitter amusement. 

Caring me out like a sack of dead body huh? he said with bitterness in his voice

“My elders are coming home and my pack has just arrived. If you want you can just walk out with me. Or you can keep your mate status hidden longer and hide in my bags.” Yukie added already feeling his mates anger as he sighed. “ I blew a whistle accidentally...I didn’t think the doctor would call the elders at me taking some painkillers. My health is fine most days but I do have moments where I get sick.”

”The pack doctor said I just need sleep and rest but the elders are worried...I thought it would be best to give you a head start before I break the news of my rule breaking to them” Yukie added with a small frown. Pulling out his phone he held it out to Ginto. “Put in your info. I want to keep contact with you after they find out” Yukie added with a small smile not wanting his mate to think for a second that the separation was permanent. “Once things cool down we can visit more casually” Yukie assured Ginto feeling bad he hadn’t stayed the night with him but he’ll...he was trying to keep a few wars from happening.

He didn't liked but he was right. He didn't want to meet his elders. At least yet and not like this. Sighing he felt like a total dick for acting like this but he just couldn't understand why the other didn't slept with him and had left him alone. 

How are you sick? You were fine yesterday, he asked confused not understanding what was happening, moving closer to him, standing now in front of him, placing his hand over his forehead. 

Taking his phone he added his number and send a message to his phone so that he could saved it later. 

Fine. Let's get me out of here for now, he sigh accepting the option of exit, thinking about everything else later. 

“I’ve had spells of getting sick growing up. Any little sneeze and they panic. They want me to just check with the pack clinic for safety they refuse to trust me since I don’t have the best record of telling them when I am sick.” Yukie explained with a shrug knowing the elders where very worried Yukie would get sick like he often did from the training as a child but it was all due to exhaustion and mental health due to hard training and basically breaking him. “Don’t worry I’m fine” Yukie whispered taking his mates hand and with a small sigh he gently kissed it a few times before letting go his heart breaking at the thought of leaving his mate after not getting to sleep by his side due to his pack coming back and needing to calm down wanting to fight another pack. Yukie was angry they had kept him so long and then on top of that the pack doctor had ratted him out for a simple headache making the whole mess even more bothersome. 

Taking his phone back Yukie was glad to have some way to contact Ginto and started packing a duffle bag before stopping with an idea. “How do you feel about being wrapped up in a blanket and carried out?” Yukie asked wondering if his mate might be more comfortable snuggled into one of Yukies favorite blankets. “You would have to snuggle tightly into me the whole time as I walk to the car.” Yukie added knowing the giant king blanket would hide both of their bodies well.

His heart melted at his gentle gesture and then sighed when the conversation returned to the escaping the place. 

As long as you get me out of here safe and sound i don't care how i get out anymore, he leaned and kissed his lips gently smiling

Now let's get out of here, he smirked winking. It felt so strange and thrilling. The idea of having to sneak out of the house without being caught was making his heart race again. 

“Alright be very quiet” Yukie whispered carefully wrapping his mate in the giant white fur blanket. Picking him up he grabbed a pre packed bag from his closet and walked out his bedroom door shutting it quietly. Making his way down the steps Yukie nodded at his men before getting in the car that was brought to the front of the house. Once inside he loosened the blanket from Gintos body and smiled an older more scarred wolf sitting in the drivers side.

“You know what I’m not saying anything. I’m just glad to get you to the clinic without a fight and drugs” the driver added with a huff before starting the car and driving away from the mansion. “What pack are you from?” The driver asked looking at Ginto through the rear view mirror.