Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

He was surprised when he heard him talk from within the room. i didn't even heard him....how is that possible? i wasn't paying attention to that so i let my guard down. This is the first time that happens. I never relax around no one...oh boy. He nodded smiling faintly. Thank you, he said turning his gaze to the window before, watching his relaxation, more exactly the bite on his shoulder. 

He couldn't go home. not yet at least. Not till he could figure out how he was going to tell everyone about this and not let them freak out. Especially the elders and his family. 

What would it look like .... the mark i mean .... what will it look like when its formed, he asked looking at the other over his shoulder before taking a deep breath and walking to where the new clothes were, starting to get dressed. 

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

“Well each heir In my clan has had a different mark taking after what they like or enjoy in life...my favorite thing that I could remember at an early age. Well, it was a lotus flower from my late mother’s garden that I could see from my bedroom window. Seeing it’s beauty And being reminded of her was something that I loved and enjoyed a lot when I stayed locked inside” Yukie replied embarrassed that his mark would be something so feminine and shameful for such a powerful wolf. “Sorry I know it’s not the best mark...usually most alphas have snarling wolves or something else.” Yukie replied with a blush feeling rather vulnerable in front of his mate but...it wasn’t Entirely a bad feeling.

“We use to have a nice koi pond and garden my mother designed but grandfather saw my interest in it and had it destroyed...along with anything else that you see in my room. He was afraid I would miss my parents to much and become weak and soft hearted” Yukie explained the story showing just why his room had soft pillows blankets and was filled with plants crystals and other things that brought him peace and happiness. “I have six other rooms like this in my wing of the house if you want to see?” Yukie asked wanting to show his mate around in his own desperate attempt to keep from pushing Ginto away and to try and keep him longer really enjoying his company more then he would ever admit to Ginto.

With every information the other was sharing his heart was hurting him, not understanding how someone could be so cruel with a child and doing that just to make him stronger in their point of view. That was crazy. He was stating to hate those people that did him so wrong as a child and those elders with their thirst for power despite the way they were achieving. 

Lotus flower he said softly smiling gently as he was finishing dressing up the clothes the other brought him which surprisingly were fitting him just perfect. I like that, he added stepping closer to the other standing in front of him now. 

You shouldn't feel sorry for liking certain things. That's something yours that no one can take it away. As i see you've managed to keep that pretty well, he smiled pointing out his room that was filled with flowers and also the garden outside. 

I would love that, he reached his hand out smiling wanting to see the other rooms and how he preserved the flowers that were a mere memory of his mother. He thought about the child that he was and how lonely he might have felt, not having someone to go too or hold on too. Always having to act brave and fearful. He wanted to be that vulnerable part of him. The one that he could seek comfort and be himself without hiding behind all those walls of a beast that he created. He wanted to protect him from anyone that would want to harm him now even more. HE now could understand better why he was acting like that outside and putting up a show. He had to. The rumors were like that because he intent them to but behind closed doors, he was a silly guy that loved so many things and was so caring but was forced to hide that side of him. Keeping it locked. They were coming from so different surroundings and yet they managed to find each other and ended up in this situation. Maye the mating thing was something he needed and was meant for him to have at this point. Maybe they actually were destined to be together and change things. 

Is not always the fierce Yukie shows his hideouts,  he winked keeping his soft smile on his face, wanting to show the other that he was fine with this that was between them. He couldn't say it was love. It was too soon for that. But he was slowly starting to care for him. maybe it was the bond that was forming or who knew. All that he was sure about at that moment was that he wanted to stay beside him and protect him as much as he could. 

“I’m still a fearful beast~” Yukie replied with a snicker before letting out a happy sigh. “Now then as I show you the next room you have an interesting choice to make on what dress you want me to wear” Yukie replied unlocking a door that opened up to a beautiful sunroom that showed the night sky and more of the giant garden Yukie had built hidden from the house. “I mean I did loose a bet.” Yukie added with a small snicker as he turned on the lights and lead the way to the rest of the wing containing a library a nice hideaway room to watch movies and nap. One door opened up to a huge room that was essentially just a giant playground for adults to explore and a part that clearly nourished his wolf side when it came to playing and roughhousing. My part of the house is 75-80% of the size of the mansion despite that there’s still some unfinished rooms so I would be careful” Yukie Warned completely comfortable with his mate exploring his home. “I built it all by hand or had it shipped while the pack was out.” Yukie explained as he with ease climbed and sat on a high platform this explaining his well maintained muscular body.

“I’m still a fearful beast~” 

If you say so , he said chuckling rolling his eyes taking his hand , fallowing him down the halls as he was showing each room. 

“Now then as I show you the next room you have an interesting choice to make on what dress you want me to wear”

I think i'm gonna modify that part, he said as he entered one of the rooms looking around and taking in the beauty of each one, which had an unique arrangement. 

I'll have you wear a white ribbon instead,  he said smirking as he entered another room teasing him a little. It felt so comfortable to walk and talk with him that he thought that maybe this was a good thing after all. They could be themselves around each other and not pretending like they did outside when doing the job of the head alpha of the pack. 

My part of the house is 75-80% of the size of the mansion despite that there’s still some unfinished rooms so I would be careful” 

Really? That's amazing, he said looking around the rooms more as now he could admire his actual work. You can be assured that i will not run around your mansion without permission, he said and stopped realizing what he just said. I mean, not where i'm not supposed to enter or where i do not know, he added quickly blushing a little. 

“I built it all by hand or had it shipped while the pack was out.” 

Well what do you know. A great alpha and a handy man. You're full of surprises aren't you, he teased again smiling

“Mmh a white ribbon?” Yukie asked curious by what he meant. “Well, seems I’ve given you the grand tour what do you want to do now?” Yukie asked still sitting on the platform as he smiled and looked at his mate. Smirking happily it was clear Yukie was head over heels for Ginto and was wanting to please him. “I mean for the next three days I’m your bitch.” Yukie added with a small laugh in his voice clearly wanting to see his mates plans.

Yeah...That should be easy for you to pull it off for these three days, he said leaning on the wall behind him, tucking his hands in his pants pockets, looking at him with a teasing smile. 

When asked what he wanted to do next he shrugged as he couldn't think of any activity at the moment after all that happened. His wolf was jumping knowing already what he wanted but Ginto didn't want to have sex again with him. Not yet at least. 

Honestly i have no idea. I didn't thought i would win so, i didn't prepared anything, he replied taking a deep breath stepping away from the wall and going closer to him. What would you have done if you had won? he asked and could see his eyes on him and smirked. Anything else beside fucking me which you already have but that's not the point, he corrected himself keeping the teasing smile on. 

“...ah, well...I would take you to dinner somewhere romantic” Yukie replied with a blush the closeness making him rather uncomfortable and driving his wolf mad. “Second day we would go to an amusement park...” Yukie added shyly his body moving an inch away as he felt so vulnerable. “Third would just be a day relaxing a day if sex...but in my mind we would be having a lot of sex during our three days out” Yukie whispered his eyes refusing to meet Gintos afraid he wouldn’t be able to keep his wolf under control as his mind ran wild with all the sexual fun they would have running around free.

He find it amusing how the other was taking a step back when he was getting closer to him. Soon he didn't had anywhere to go as there was a wall behind him so he stepped further, so that he could stand in front of him. 

So you would take me to dates, he said smiling liking the ideas that the other was saying even the last part. A lot of sex ...mmmhh, his mind roamed around that idea , remembering how it was with him in bed not long before. He kind of knew that that was just the beginning and his inner wolf wanted to know more, to explore more of his sexuality, wanting to do more things with his mate. Mending his voice as he was only inches away from him.

Look at me Yukie, he said softly, not sounding as a demand more like a plead. I will steal your ideas and will do just that. Have a dinner together, then go to an amusement park and then a relaxing day at home watching a movie , he said touching his chest , moving his hand downwards till it reached the fabric of his pants. Or letting the movie run as we ... have a little fun, he whispered smirking. 

Looking up at Ginto Yukies face went red from excitement and happiness that his mate would have liked such a thing. Feeling the sudden closeness made Yukies stomach burn inside and twist with excitement at the thought of giving into his wolf and mate. Watching Gintos hand trail down his chest and to his crotch Yukie could only shiver in excitement still watching and obeying his mate. “God you drive me mad...” Yukie whispered his mind racing to the last room that he had left out knowing that if he had shown that room first it might have sent his mate running for the hills. “I...I do have a special room we can use.” Yukie whispered his body begging to be under this alphas mercy which was a first for him. Having always been dominant in sex it was rather...erotic to be so submissive like this in a way. “It’s back in the bedroom...I was afraid you would run at the thought of more sex...but you seem to like tormenting me and I don’t hate this” Yukie explained feeling flustered at how fast he was submitting and being truthful under his alpha mates gaze.

“God you drive me mad...”

I kind of have that effect on people. Not always in a good way, he smirked then added. But somehow i like teasing you, he said pausing for a moment when he mentioned the room.

Excitement formed in his stomach at the mention of a special room. Was that only for special guests that he had? That made him more curious than ever. Smirking and licking his lips, not taking his gaze from him, maybe just looking at his lips and then back to his eyes.

I believe i told you that i am not that weak. Show me the room, he said stepping away from him, making him room to guide the way back. 

Even if he had walked along him the halls he could still get lost in them and not make it to the right room, so he preferred to fallow him. Plus, he was to curious to see that room to stop everything now. 

Grateful for the break and space Yukie hopped down and lead the way back to his bedroom. Looking back every ten steps to make sure his mate was still following him Yukie I locked the bedroom door and stepped inside before turning and stopping Ginto for a moment watching his reaction a little glad to not see any fear in his eyes only curiosity. “Follow me” Yukie muttered his voice soft as he let him back into the bedroom that still smelled like sex and desire. Walking past the bed Yukie unlocked a closet almost hidden beside the small bed on the other side of the garden. One glance of the room and you wouldn’t be able to see it from the doorway but standing facing the garden if you pulled back the heavy drapes for the bed you would find a single black door with a heavy lock.

“I’ve...never shown anyone this room” Yukie explained his voice showing that he was a little scared to show such a vulnerable part of himself. Switching on the lights after the door opened there was a few flights of stairs leading deep underground to a nice safety bunker. “It’s a safe room no one remembers it after the house was first built I kinda took it as my own when I redesigned the house when I turned 20” Yukie explained leading the way knowing the door would auto lock after Ginto followed him the door being the only one that did. One at the bottom Yukie stood to the side letting his mate see the full out sex room filled with many exciting things. Open to the right was a closet full of dresses, collars and many other naughty outfits.

To the back was a wall which to chain and punish their partner in any way fit along with a bed equipped with chains for ultimate punishment. Walking in Yukie sat in a chair the position quite enchanting at what it could be used for as he picked up a red leather whip. “I...kinda got into this because of training the brutality of it made my wolf happy. Next thing I knew I was buying some things and experimenting” Yukie admitted not shy with his ultimate hobby as he sighed.  “I Haven’t really played with anyone in this room but it’s soundproof and can be used for any type of punishment” Yukie added as he relaxed knowing that despite the cost to put this room together to him it was worth it since he had an eternity to continue breaking it in now that he and his mate wouldn’t age due to his male mate not being able to produce a blood heir.

As he fallowed him in the room and pass the door he looked even more curious about the room from the way the other was acting. Hearing that he never had showed the room before made his heart skip a beat meaning he was the only one he trust to show it to. Was it that scary? Did he really want to know what it was about? But his body fallowed him further down the stairs and in the room, stopping after a few steps looking around in surprise. 

He walked slowly looking at everything that was on display in the room, taking deep breath realizing what the pace was. Looking at the dresses, touching them he noticed that they were good quality and good fabrics. He couldn't notice the strange outfits which only made him wonder how would Yukie look in one of those, or maybe him? His wolf jumped in excitement as he walked further to the back wall looking at the chains and the bed near the area that had handcuffs on each corner of the bed. His mouth went dry by only thinkin of the things that could happen in a bed like this, in a room like this. Chills ran down his spine by the only mere imagine of Yukie in this room, doing things to him. He had to take a deep breath and sigh heavy at the thought as he felt how he was getting aroused only by the thought and that scared him. He wasn't into this. At least not from what he experienced. And now, everything seemed so exciting and new that he wanted to explore it more. To explore it more with the devilish Yukie who had the body of a sex god. Damn it Ginto!! Calm down!!

“I...kinda got into this because of training the brutality of it made my wolf happy. Next thing I knew I was buying some things and experimenting”

You like ... punishing people in this way?  he managed to ask watering his lips , feeling a little flustered by the room and him standing there. His inner wolf wanted to come out and play, but he stopped him. It wasn't the time. Or he was too afraid of himself that he might like it. 

If you never use it on anyone before, gasp, how do you know you like it?

“Well, I like to be punished. It’s why I like to piss off the elders sometimes being humiliated and shamed gets me off. But I also can get off on the dominance of controlling my partner. Usually most people like to be the alpha when it comes to sex...well I like both” Yukie admitted with a small blush as he curled up comfortably on the chair he had claimed earlier. “I can’t find partners out of this room but online there’s no end to those telling me how to get off...” Yukie added mentioning to the nice camera and computer on a small table.

“If I in the end lost the bet I would at least get some joy out of dressing you up and parading you around for a day. Not to mention I would be hard the whole day in whatever dress I was forced to be in” Yukie explained his wolf basically begging to play with his toys now that he had a mate his mind was running wild at all the fun they could have. “Being both alphas...I am curious how we will proceed with sex now knowing this.” Yukie explained his erection safely tucked away from eyesight as he stayed put in his chair.

“Well, I like to be punished. It’s why I like to piss off the elders sometimes being humiliated and shamed gets me off. But I also can get off on the dominance of controlling my partner. Usually most people like to be the alpha when it comes to sex...well I like both”

You like to be punished? that surprised him even more which forced him to turn and look at him sitting in the chair. He cannot remember him doing that but guess he was to absorbed in the the whole process of this room. He blinked a few times feeling his breath shaking. How could an alpha be like him. it was like he had multiple personalities. He could barely keep up. Outside being a jerk and a crazy dangerous bastard, in the house a gentle passionate one and in bed a freaky kinky one. All that combination was making his body shatter only thinking how everything would be. His wolf was trying to convince him that this would be fun and interesting. 

“I can’t find partners out of this room but online there’s no end to those telling me how to get off...”

Wait ... wait ...wait ... You ... video chat what you do here with others? he asked even more surprised looking at the computer and back at his mate not believing it. He wasn't one to share that was his thing. This, online thing had to stop. He couldn't, accept that. 

“If I in the end lost the bet I would at least get some joy out of dressing you up and parading you around for a day. Not to mention I would be hard the whole day in whatever dress I was forced to be in” 

You have some strange taste in teasing mister, he said chuckling at his remark but that made a shiver ran down to his erection which he was trying to hide. He was curious too about how Yukie would look like in some of those outfits and it was so strange since he never experienced something like this. 

“Being both alphas...I am curious how we will proceed with sex now knowing this.”

I don't like being in control all the time, he shrugged looking at him. But i do have some rules. First, this .... online thing is out. If we're going to ... work this thing i announce you that i am not one that shares. I don't like knowing others seeing you ... us...or whatever in those moments. That's just us,  he said in a firmly tone. 

Second, no punishments that can harm us physically or leave marks. I don't like that, he said taking a deep breath before continuing. 

And third .... he said getting closer to him keeping his eyes on him, leaning on the chair in one arm. Stop assuming things about me. I'm not a little damsel that will break. I am not afraid of you, he said lifting his chin with his other hand, smirking. 

“Okay” Yukie replied agreeing to the first rule since now he had a partner well, what did he need strangers for. Watching his mate Yukie sat patiently knowing everything was a lot to take in and as he listened to the second rule Yukie sighed a little but agreed. “Fine...I will not hurt you in ways you don’t like. I’ll be gentle.” Yukie agreed with a raised brow knowing that he would need more information on if hickeys would be allowed and possible bruises from whips and chains.

Hearing his mates last rule Yukie laughed with a smirk amused by the fact that his mate was so strong and well, so demanding in asserting that he wouldn’t break so easily. “I will do my best to behave and obey your rules. No hurting you only loving sex” Yukie replied wanting to argue on his dominance stance but...he needed to learn how to respect his mate he was an alpha after all. “So when it comes to our little love nest what don’t you like?” Yukie asked curiously having a list of fun things he wanted to try. “Anything you don’t want you can put in a pile and I’ll get rid of” Yukie added wanting so badly to please his mate and make him happy.

That would be the problem,  he said softly lowering his eyes to his lips. I don't know anything from here. This is all new to me and a lot to process. Some of those things i will not know what usage they have, he admited honestly feeling a little strange that he didn't knew what some of those things were for. But he wanted to find out with him. For some reason he trusted him. 

This means, he said stepping away from the chair brushing a hand through his hair then continued. That you'll have to show me and .... then i can say what i like and what i don't, he said breathing in watering his lips as he turned to look at the place. There was so much sexual tension in the room that it was hard standing. 

“Okay.” Yukie replied blushing as he got up from the chair. Walking over to the closet he dug around for a moment looking for a special item it seemed before coming back. Standing in front of Ginto Yukie held out the beautiful collar that was an inky black leather hand made with lots of care so the underside was soft against skin. “I want you to wear this” Yukie replied being more assertive as he looked at Ginto his wolf reminding him that why he didn’t mind his mate taking control and punishing him (for not being a good alpha) That he was still in charge when it came to sex unless his mate corrected him and told him he was in charge via dominance change.  Yukie was conflicted as expected because despite having a few submissive kinks he was tense and unsure how to work out his position.

Having two very dominated alphas causing sexual  tension was hard and with no definite roles or positions made all this strange and new territory. Yukie was at one moment blindsided by wanting to submit to his mate and the next second he was wanting to pin him to the bed and make his lover be submissive to his desires. Looking at Ginto Yukie knew the collar was a bold approach given Yukie had only worn collars under his suit he wondered if it would make his mate feel wanted and owned or if it would just remind him of all the naughty things he could do back with his mate in their room.

Ginto looked confused at the collar in his hand when he stood in front of him, not sure if he was serious. Looking back at him and at the collar and then back at him, he realized that he was serious. What am i a fucking pet?! his mind shouted but his inner wolf was wagging his tail happing to get one. He was so conflicted with himself that he just didn't know how to react correctly not wanting to offend him or anything. Not after he was so kind and opened with him by showing him all this, and he kind of asked to be taught. 

W-Will this make you happy? Do you want me to wear it just here or ... all the time? he asked carefully keeping his eyes on him. 

“I want you to wear it when your away from me. Your going to be going back to your pack...this way it feels like you have a part of me and I have some control as you leave” Yukie explained his eyes serious as he stared at Ginto. “I mean if your still maintaining your alpha status and don’t want to merge our packs then having this on and being able to faintly smell my scent on you will keep me in line and remind me not to rip out anyone’s throat.” Yukie added his wolf finding this a better option then keeping his mate on a tight leash by his side. “I was truthful when I said I didn’t want my mate leaving my side. But given the situation I doubt you’ll submit to me so easily and I’m not one for breaking spirits” Yukie replied with a small huff.

”I can play the waiting game until you fully submit to me and when you do I’ll be your obedient mate...but until then this is my compromise if you leave my side” Yukie finished knowing how mad it would make him letting his mate leave him alone but, he loved Ginto and was willing to try and behave and obey some of his mates requests.

He thought more about what he was saying and he hand to say that he was thankful that he was not forcing him doing stuff or closing him in his room and not leaving him get out as he said before he would do with a mate. At least he was respecting him in that matter. Submit to him was going to be hard. He would be submitted when he would think like it but most of the time he knew he will piss him off as they were both alphas and it will be hard. But with this he could work. 

Without saying a word he lifted his hair, keeping it up with one hand, leaning his neck forward, meaning he was agreeing to wear it. What about you? I'm a jealous type too,  he smiled keeping his eyes on him. His heart was racing in his chest, making it hard to contain himself. 

“You want me to wear something included in the dress it something under my suit?” Yukie asked his hands gracefully putting on the choker and locking it with ease. At the mention of him being jealous Yukie let out  a small laugh finding his mate adorable that he could be jealous. “Fine go pick out whatever you want and your winners dress. I’ll obey and wear it” Yukie added his wolf excited to see what treat his mate would give him to keep them close the moment almost breaking down Yukies willpower to keep his hands off his mate.

I really don't see you in a dress or anything right now but ... he said reaching for his ear taking out his earing, lifting his hand and putting in his hand. I don't know if you have earholes or not but, if you can wear this then i'll be fine. The tickling sound of it will remind you of me, he said smiling biting his lip as he was so innocent in comparison with him. 

He walked pass him reaching the closet with the dresses and the other clothes, looking around to see what else he got there, moving his arm after over the handcuffs looking quite curious at them and then turned around. 

Let's say that ... this is going ... what would you want me to wear from here? he asked biting his lip playing with fire but he really wanted to try something from there, and seeing that he was acting very careful, probably not wanting to scare him or anything, even if he talked about it, he decided to act bold. 

Taking the earring Yukie looked at it as he held it in his hand. Rolling it around his fingers he carefully pulled the back off before putting it in his ear piercing it through the skin with only a flinch not wanting to reject any gift his mate gave him. Looking at the cuffs Yukie smirked deviously for a moment before walking to the closet and pulled out a pair of cuffs that where created with spreader bar. “I would put you on the bed absolutely naked and place these around your ankles so I could see everything. Then, I would use this” Yukie explained holding up a much softer red rope.

“I would tie to to where any time you squirmed it would tighten around you and delicately rub you hole as you moved.” Yukie whispered stepping into his dominate role rather easily. “After your tied and presented for me to admire...I would use an egg vibrator and place it inside you against your prostate and slip a nice sized dildo into your ass. Once you feel nice and full I would turn the vibrations on and watch you squirm for awhile before getting a blowjob and cumming together.” Yukie finished pulling out the other items he described so his mate could inspect them. “And if you where very very good and still wanted more I would fuck you until you screamed my name” Yukie whispered in his mates ear his lips gently grazing Gintos ear where the earring was missing as he stood behind his mate letting his arms playfully wrap around his lovers waist.

“I know my way around all of these toys. I won’t do anything that you don’t enjoy. And I know how to make them all joyful because I made sure to test each one out and learn it perfectly” Yukie finished his hand grazing and rubbing his mates cock teasingly.

“I would put you on the bed absolutely naked and place these around your ankles so I could see everything. Then, I would use this” 

He listen carefully as he started explaining the use of those cuffs with the bar and as he got closer his blood started boiling. The tension was bigger now, as he could feel his presents right there beside him. He reminded himself to breath slowly.  

“I would tie to to where any time you squirmed it would tighten around you and delicately rub you hole as you moved.” 

Don't like the rope in this scenario. The cuffs are fine, he said taking a deep breath keeping his body steady, not wanting to move as his entire body wanted to jump on the bed and let him ravage him. 

“After your tied and presented for me to admire...I would use an egg vibrator and place it inside you against your prostate and slip a nice sized dildo into your ass. Once you feel nice and full I would turn the vibrations on and watch you squirm for awhile before getting a blowjob and cumming together.” 

Looking at the other items as he spoke what each would do to him, made a sweet chill ran down his spine, making his cock more aroused than it was before. His stomach was tickling,  like he had eaten butterflies or something like that. 

“And if you where very very good and still wanted more I would fuck you until you screamed my name”

That sounded so good and appealing that he wasn't able to contain his groan when he whispered in his ear and nibble his lobe like that, making him lean in his chest. God, he wanted him so bad but he was too stubborn to admit it, even if his body was screaming 'yes'. 

“I know my way around all of these toys. I won’t do anything that you don’t enjoy. And I know how to make them all joyful because I made sure to test each one out and learn it perfectly”

Mmnhh...ha...he gasped slowly feeling his hand rubbing against the fabric of the pants, making his cock throbbing. This was too much for him to handle and to resist as it was turning his body on fire. 

Show me, he whispered gulping as he knew what was going to happen and his body was excited.