Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

NAME: Ginto Yamada (his name means gold - like his eyes)
ORIANTATION: uke
DISLIKES: heat time, betrayal, fights (he fights if its actually necessary)
BACKSTORY: Ginto is part of a mafia wolf pack that lives in the same city with another pack. They became rival centuries ago and cannot remember why. Its like it always have been like this. 
They try to keep themselves away as possible from the other pack but sometimes their paths are crossed and tensions happen. 
He is an only child.
He is caring and kind but his job, position makes him look more arrogant and tough. it's more pretending for the others as he dislikes it to be the head of his pack. 
He became the recently the head of his pack as his father got sick and was unable to handle the matters so he had to step in. 
He never would have thought that his life will take such a turn. 

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

spacer.pngspacer.png

Name: Yukie.

Nickname: Young prince or Prince Yukie

Postition: Seme.

Dislikes: stress from work, unnecessary killing, being looked down upon or seen as weak, being considered feminine, and failing to make his partners happy.

Backstory!!!

Yukie is the single heir of a high alpha pack known as the Blue moon pack. Every two hundred years or so their mates are blessed with the Very rare offspring of a male. Once their heir Has been born as if they are Somehow cursed the father of said heir will die tragically a week after their birth. If no male is born Into family the head of the household lives until the next heir is born from him often causing them to outlive many of their other family members alongside their mates. This has caused the males born to the family to be brought up tough as nails and to never cry. Their training is brutal almost border line abusive but as the results show each generation of male heirs is stronger then before. Because of this curse overtime the clan shifted into a mafia gang using their numbers and followers to gain power and great wealth. Often at war with the other gangs and rival packs Yukie has proven to be a truly fearless leader often scaring away any potential mates who are terrified to Be with such a cold hearted beast and the family curse.
————

Sitting in a dimly lit bar Yukie glared at his drink annoyed that he had been dragged out to such a place. His pack was out for the night celebrating the young lords 25th birthday That he could only see as a hassle, and as an agreement between his loyal men and himself he had agreed to go out for drinks in the place of a huge party. That being said...he still hated the outing. The place was packed with mixed packs of other clans as the bar was a treaty place between clans that weren’t married or had treaties. Despite that fact it’s not like Yukie would be able to dance with anyone or even catch any other partners for the night that didn’t have to be paid.

While rumors did go around about Yukie and how fearsome he was in the bedroom those that had slept with him knew quite the opposite and well, they never weren’t satisfied even if they had a few bruises from the roughness. Sighing into his now empty glass Yukie got up and made his way to the bar to get a new drink.

Ginto didn't want to come to the bar. He would had prefered to stay at home and just sleep. After they had to run for some troublemakers in town he just wanted rest, but the gang wanted to celebrate. So he had to make them happy. It wasn't everyday that they would get the chance to chase and fight some scumbags. So he agreed. Of course the only bar the gang would want to go was the mixed one. That was the only place that they could mingle with others and have some fun, not caring for their packs or any of that sort. 

He was sitting at the bar alone, looking from time to time at his gang, making sure they were behaving and not causing trouble as there were some younglins between them. Legal to be in a bar of course but to eager to show their strength. Asking at the bar a glass of white wine he just tried to relax, even if his senses were up tight. 

Checking the bar and everyone in it, he noticed some known faces. The Blue moon pack. HE heard some rumors that there was a new leader but he never got the chance to see him or anything. If the gang is here, then that means he should be here too. And from the looks  on their faces they are celebrating something. Guess we all are celebrating something, he thought smiling as he took a sip from his drink. With the corner of his eye he got a glimpse of someone from the blue moon pack that approached a guy who was kind of irritated. Could he be .... 

Wanting to know everyone in the busyness and what was their game he thought to make the first move and got closer to the guy after the gang member left. 

Not in the mood to celebrate with the gang huh? he asked standing on his side, not taking a seat yet , holding his glass of wine in his hand as he spared a look on the guy and then on the gang. They were acting like dorks but so did his gang. That was the fun at that place. That everyone could have fun and enjoy it without fighting with one another. 

Mind if i join to sit next to you? he asked politely pointing the seat next to him. 

Edited by mik3la

“Knock yourself out, I don’t mind” Yukie replied amused by the fact that he was actually being approached. “It was either I take them out drinking or I sit through a birthday party at a restaurant and deal with singing and cake and games. This seemed like the best option” Yukie admitted as he looked at the male his cold glare instantly hitting a male who was standing on a table. The male standing on the table suddenly froze and got down fearing more for his life if he did piss off Yukie in the bar. “What about you? Are you here for fun or to work extra hours keeping these little shits in line?” Yukie asked watching his drunken men party knowing he would die for any of them despite being easily irritated by them.

He sat on the chair next to him but more on the side to make sure he still had an eye on his pack that were dancing now with some girls and guys. Turning his gaze to the new guy he looked surprised at him when he mentioned it was his birthday. 

I don't see you too happy for your birthday though, he said taking another sip from his glass noticing the exchange look with the other guy that was sitting on the table and how he freeze and ran away. He smiled amused by the whole thing but he tried to keep it to himself. Guess the reputations suits him from what i've heard

KInd of both . Celebrating some hunt and also to keep an eye on my gang, he said sighing leaning with one elbow on the bar. I don't think we've meat before. I'm Ginto. Red Velvet pack, he said reaching his hand out. 

“Yukie blue moon pack.” Yukie replied taking the hand and shaking it as he chuckled. “You have balls not many men outside of my pack are willing to sit beside me.” Yukie explained with a small smirk rather curious about Ginto. “ I’m glad for the company at least I can have an interesting conversation tonight.” Yukie admitted feeling very much like he would be heading home alone tonight. Sipping his beer Yukie watched as a male from his pack brought over more alcohol and some appetizers for Yukie who pushed the plate over to Ginto. “Help yourself.” Yukie added secretly happy about the gifts  his eyes only showing a very small change in his mood as he kept his tough exterior and watched the packs mingle and drink a few heading off for the night with partners to fuck.

Nice to finally meet you Yukie, he said smiling gently. What can i say ... i may be smart or stupid...who knows , he said laughing winking at him as he sipped from his wine again, throwing one more glance at his pack. They were all drunk and mingle with others so they were set for tonight. 

Their conversation was interrupted by one of his pack which brought some food. at first he didn't want to take advantage of his kindness but his stomach was saying something else so he helped himself with some snacks from the plate. 

You are not like everyone is talking , he said eating a snack playing with the wine glass in his hand. You do care, only not showing it too often. I get that, he said sighing drinking again his last drop of alcohol, smiling at the guy. I have a very good sigh and i see things others cannot see. I always look beyond the appearances he said placing the glass on the table standing up to head home. It was nice meeting you Yukie. Hope to have the chance too meet you again and hopefully not as an enemy, he whispered in his ear smiling as he tapped his arm and turned to head to his pack. I should stay put and not flirt with the guy anymore. Guess i had to much alcohol tonight and i am not thinking straight but ... i feel like i have to keep my distance from the guy but at the same time i'm feeling drawn to him,  he thought as he stepped away from the chair. 

“Are you really so sure you know me?” Yukie asked secretly surprised by how quickly he had been read by this compleat stranger. “How about we go somewhere quieter for drinks maybe talk more?” Yukie asked looking at Ginto. “The drinks will be on me if you still can keep up?” Yukie asked with a smirk amused by the shameless flirting. “I wouldn’t mind getting to know you a little better~” Yukie added with a devilish smile wondering just how far Ginto was willing to go in teasing him with this little act of flirting. To be honest Yukies bed had been very lonely lately male or female it wouldn’t kill him to bring home someone to hold for the night. “We can call a truce for the night leave the men here and get a break from our duties? Might be able to call up some naughty fun” Yukie added having a couple of Pricey lovers he could call for a night of fun for the two.

Ginto stopped as the other talked and smiled, amused by the boldness the other was giving but at the same time so was he. He knew better not to mess with the heads of other gangs, and he just did that. But something inside him was itching to know the guy better. Maybe even more than talk. Damn it! I'm acting like a stupid horny teenager. I'm not in heat so that shouldn't be a problem. So what is it?

Taking a deep breath he turned looking at the guy with the same smirk as he was offering. oh this flirting it will not end well, he thought before talking. 

I can still keep up with the drinking but ... I am not one to share my companions with others Yukie, he said stepping closer in front of him, keeping the smirk on his face. this is a dangerous game but oh so tasty. Like nothing i've had before.

So, what exactly are you offering here? he asked making it sound like busyness but it was a way of flirtation in their domain. 

“Mmh such a tough alpha. Why don’t we play a drinking game back at my place? Treaty still stands on my land until tomorrow evening between our packs. Loser of the drinking game has to wear a sexy dress for a whole day in front of their pack and is the others servant for three days after.“ Yukie added with a smirk knowing that this would at least be an amusing game And one with good stakes. Even if his flirting failed Later or right now and he couldn’t score a lover for his bed tonight he would at least enjoy some fun before succumbing to work tomorrow.  “That is unless your really fine going home so soon and chickening out.” Yukie replied with a smirk before leaning in and whispering into Gintos ear. “~I mean I was pretty sure you wanted to go home with me~” Yukie finished seeing his comment as either he’s right on the mark or about to get punched.

GInto tilted his head to the side, crossing his hands over his chest as he was listening to the new game and the terms of it. it was a risky one. He wasn't that drunk to lose right away yet but he didn't know how the other couldn't handle alcohol. and having a slightly possibility to lose was with those terms was kind of hard. He trusted himself but he didn't knew the guy that good to be sure he would win. 

But the moment the other got closer to him to whisper in his ear, a soft sweet chill ran down his spine making his take a deep breath and sighing , keeping his posture, before he placed his hand on the others chest pushing him a little, smirking. 

You are way too confident in your charms aren't you,  he kept the smirk on, keeping flirting with him. This was a dangerous game which he wasn't sure he was going to win but it felt so damn good and wild to risk it. And the way his voice made him feel was crazy. He never felt like that before with anyone. No one ever had that power him with just words. 

He remained silent for a moment, chewing his lower lip thinking it through, keeping his hand on the others chest. 

Fine. I'll accept the game. But there will be no mocking from the others pack and neither conflict because of this. After those three days everything will be forgotten with neither of the packs suffering, he said being serious about it then took a step back keeping his hand in the hair. Do we have a game deal Yukie, he said keeping his gaze. 

“One has to be with the power I hold.” Yukie teased back surprised by the sudden hand that graced his chest. To be touched so boldly, we’ll it was a well deserved shock to Yukie. Being who he was Yukie had never been touched so casually and for Ginto to be so bold. Damn if it was anyone else their arm would have been snapped in two. Yukie with any other wolf would have snapped and made the man regret ever putting their hands on him in such a casual manner but...he didn’t feel any anger just a deep longing to grab Ginto by the wrist and drag him to the back room and fuck him senseless.

”You have my word as alpha that this game is just between us and the looser or their pack will suffer no repercussions.” Yukie replied rolling his eyes a little as he stepped back from Gintos touch trying to control his raging emotions. His inner wolf was screaming at him to just fuck the poor man until he couldn’t walk straight. “Now then since we have a deal why don’t we head out?” Yukie asked leading the way out the bar door to a very shiny speed bike that was waiting for him outside.

Taking another deep breath, still trying to realize what he just did and accepted and what will happened the next morning if he was going to lose it, but he kept his stiff posture, not letting out any other emotion. Nodding he fallowed him not before letting his pack know he was heading out and that they should be careful. then he turned and fallowed the other outside where he looked at the bike in surprise. 

Nice ride, he said admiring the masterpiece. He was kind of a fan of bikes but never got the opportunity to ride one. His heart started racing realizing that he was about to hop on one just now with a very dangerous wolf. All adrenaline was buzzing in his ears as he gulp gasping. Didn't took you for a biker guy. More like a speed car thing. Guess i got that wrong, he said the last part more for himself as he got closer to it. 

“Cars in the shop, one of my dumbasses can’t use a mirror to park” Yukie explained with a laugh amused by the sudden change in Ginto. “But I prefer a bike it feels more natural, wolves can’t run through the city” Yukie added as he got on and started the bike. As the engine purred to life Yukie opened up the seat with a key and held out a helmet for Ginto having always packed a spare in the seat for guests. “Trust me I won’t kill you or wreck us. I love these things to much to cause body damage” Yukie replied the bike up close looking like it had just come from the factory. Sitting on the bike Yukie waited and watched as his new companion got on and soon they where off into the brightly lit city heading towards a huge building that was more like a modern glass house with many added rooms and in all was like six giant houses combine but in a way to look breathtaking.

Parking in the garage Yukie took off his helmet and set it on the handle. “My pack lives with me In the house, far enough away though that they can’t smell me or guests. They have been ordered out and won’t be back till morning so feel free to relax.” Yukie added taking a moment to stretch before going inside the mansion.

The drive to the mansion was intense. He was still had goosebumps from the ride and his heart rate was fast but he tried to pull himself together and act more normal then flustered by the ride. He could feel his fingertips tickle from when he had hold him close as they fly here. Melding his voice and letting the helmet on the bike he fallowed the other tucking his hands in his pockets. 

Thank's for your consideration , he said shortly as they entered the house and looked around, admiring the style and the full wall of glass in the living room which gave a perfect and amazing view of the city especially at night. 

This is beautiful, he said still mesmerized by the view. 

“Glad you like it” Yukie replied having made his way to the kitchen as Ginto looked out at the city. Coming back Yukie set down a very expensive bottle of scotch and two shot glasses and a few other options of Alcohol. “Now then we have your choice of poison and if needed some light snacks to keep from throwing up” Yukie explained having done this game more then once with his pack The few times they partied. Sitting on the couch overlooking the city Yukie loosened his tie and relaxed against the couch knowing that in this moment and hell just for tonight he could let loose. “Nothing here is judged so feel free to get comfy as we play.” Yukie added already stripping down to just a tank top that showed off his well toned body that seemed to glow under the colorful lights. Pouring the first drinks Yukie smirked at the other alpha.

Turning. Ginto started laughing seeing the full alcohol counter. If i didn't knew better i'd say you really want to get me drunk, he said in a flirty tone as he looked at his body, scanning every inch of him feeling a burning desire inside him. His wolf wanted to have some fun but now it wasn't the time. He couldn't be careless. 

Nodding he started to undo his vest as he walked towards the couch, letting it on the couch hand. He then undid the little bow from the small ribbon undoing two buttons from his shirt, taking a glass and pouring some whiskey lifting the glass as the other. 

Let the game begin, he said smirking then drinking the shot right away, making a soft 'aaahhh' at the alcohol taste that it was leaving behind. 

“To a fun game~” Yukie replied with a small laugh feeling more relaxed as he drank his shot and poured another round. Looking at Ginto Yukie could only scold his wolf who only wanted to devour every inch of the male before him. While on the outside Yukie was calm it was only a matter of time before he fully went mad by the desires of his inner wolf. Glancing at the pale flesh he could see from the undone buttons did nothing to help Yukies wolf who screamed and snapped at him to ignore the game and just fully out dominate the other alpha. “So answer this why aren’t you with your mate? Surely by now you’ve been paired off and been marked by your wife?” Yukie asked curiously wondering why the delicious male in front of him was spending time with him when he could be having fun with his mate at home if he had one.

Ginto poured himself another one as he sat on the side, leaning his hand on the couch running his hand through his hair as he was starting to feel a little hot from the shot. The wine that he drank before in the bar and now this, wasn't going to help him much. 

Before he could answer his question which had made him a little nervous but he managed to mask it with the after shock of the drink. I could ask you the same question but i guess we both know the answer to that,  he said shrugging placing the glass on the table. Don't have one. Not yet as far as i know, he poured himself another drink turning his golden eyes at him. What about you? Didn't found one or you have it locked somewhere safe? he laughed at his last remark. He knew that some alphas were very protective with their mates and were keeping them inside when they were gone and such not wanting to have them in dangerous or worst, being used as weakness against them. 

“Oh, no I don’t have one whoever’s unlucky to be chained to my bed is great at playing hide and seek” Yukie admitted with a laugh amused by the question and remark from Ginto. Drinking another shot Yukie groaned a little at the burn his voice sounding rather seductive as he looked at Ginto wishing so much he could strip his body and explore every inch with his hands. God he couldn’t control the burn making his face burn red from desire and need having been so long without a good fuck. “My mate would never leave my room. If they did get the privilege of leaving the house it would only be with me by their side.” Yukie finished before slamming back another shot his body already pretty tipsy the poor alpha secretly a lightweight.

”anyway, what chores do you have planned if you win....anything fancy?” Yukie asked clear as day already losing his grip to the alcohol. Looking at Ginto Yukie blushed for a moment before looking away knowing if he kept it up he wouldn’t be able to stop the raging erection he had been holding back since the bar.

Hide and seek, repeated Ginto confused as he drank the burning alcohol, feeling its trace all the way down. the burning persisted this time. As he heard him continue saying that his mate wouldn't leave his room only with specific priviledges he felt a little chill down his stomach and to his aroused member but at the same time frustrated by the closed mind he had. 

A mate is not a pet that you can use whenever you need it. It is a person with feelings. So locking her or him in a room, at least for me, isn't an option. There may be risks yes but same risks apply to us. That's why we have our pack, our guards, he said as he poured another glass settling his anger on that matter. He didn't want to ruin the night. The was just a game after all. 

I thought the chores apply to both parties. Like if you lose you have to dress up and do whatever i want for three days, he said with a smirk, taking a deep breath drinking another glass which he felt it hit his legs, making them like jelly. That wasn't good. He was slowly loosing. His body was on fire but he blamed the alcohol. He was intoxicated but he wasn't sure with what exactly. The alcohol or the guy next to him.

He decided to take a break from drinking and eat some snacks. Sadly, the alcohol already had hit his rightful judgment and now he wasn't in control anymore. He placed a snack in between his lips and turned to look at the guy. Want a bite? he asked pointing the snack in his mouth, but this had more meanings. 

“My pack has views that where instilled by my ancestors...their rules are law. No one has ever had a male mate. The alphas are raised to provide an heir for our bloodline and such a thing as being with a male even in casual sex would bring shame to the family line. We can fuck anyone other woman before we find our mate but after it’s our whole life to provide a heir to our legacy. The family line rarely has males so my elders are determined to keep the bloodline strong” Yukie mumbled repeating the words he had been taught his whole life as he slammed another drink down hating that those outside of the cursed bloodline didn’t understand.

Full honesty Yukie was so trapped in family tradition and this damn curse that he felt like he was sinking In his position when it came to leading his pack. “that being said I’m quite the disappointment to my elders having no mate. They keep going on and on about how I’ll suffer alone until I find one how I need to try and date more and stop sleeping with so many lovers again and again” Yukie mumbled being rather open to Ginto who was a complete outsider in all honesty to his pack. “It’s nice to speak to someone outside of the blue moon house...I’m glad you won’t tell anyone.” Yukie added drunkenly as he hit another shot wanting all his fears and pain to leave for one night. Yukie worried what would happen if the elders found out he was breaking more of their rules bringing Ginto to their den was so high up on the forbidden list that it set him on edge for a second as he slammed another drink. 

Unknown to Ginto Yukie was more of a placeholder alpha a status symbol in his elders eyes and unless he did find his mate he couldn’t change any rules the elders put out or even have a voice in changing his packs rules or their views. Yukie hated the lack of power he had in his own home so with this little rule breaking and hooking up with other men it brought excitement to Yukies wolf in more ways then one. Looking at the  offering of the snack Yukie sighed the sound almost longing as he turned the glass upside down. Signaling his defeat mentally to himself since he felt overly drunk he with one simple move was suddenly across the couch. Leaning in Yukies lips brushed Gintos as he delicately took the snack from his lips. “You win~” Yukie whispered as he looked deep into Gintos golden eyes mesmerized by their beauty.

Hearing his story, as drunk as he was, he felt bad for him. No one should live like that. Their pack wasn't that overprotective as a mate you may never know when and on what form they would appear. At least that was something that everyone knew. If they needed an heir, they could find a surrogate wolf that could carry the new heir, but a mate was a mate for life no mater what they were. Their beliefs were so different even though they were the same. Wolf packs. 

When he leaned in and took the snack, he hold his breath. The small brush of his lips against his made him shiver a little and the chill went straight to his erection, wanting more. This guy was dangerous but a dangerous that was catching you in its claws. He kept his gaze as he said he won, looking for a short moment to the turned glass and back at the guy. Would it be wrong to just go with the flow and forget for one night that they were alphas of two strong packs? 

In that case, he started to say lifting his hand to brush his fingers over the guys lips then down to his neck. There was no turning back from here. Kiss me, he demanded in a seductive whisper, feeling his stomach clench with desire and anticipation waiting. 

Surprised by the request Yukie blushed before moving back closer to Ginto. Placing one hand on the males leg he leaned in and with ease kissed Gintos lips every so softly. With a small groan Yukie couldn’t help with the election that freed itself from his control. With his body burning and begging for more as he moved closer only to kiss the other alpha again this time with  his body pushing the mans back against the couch desperate and hungry for more. Within seconds Yukie was working on those damn buttons on Gintos shirt.

Having no willpower to stop Yukie continued to carefully strip off the others shirt taking in the beautiful sight before him. Yukies mind felt mad inside as he tried to control his wolf inside of him howling to continue. Having always been in control and able to pace himself Yukie was blindsided by how Ginto was making him mad with lust and desire.

Seeing him blush made his heart skip a beat. He never saw an alpha blush by a simple request as 'kiss me' before but he didn't had time to think more about it as he leaned over, holding his balance on his leg, sealing their lips together. The softness of the kiss made him moan, holding him closer, pulling him over him. He left the other strip him of his shirt, taking a sharp breath as he saw the hunger, admiration and desire in his eyes. His skin was burning wanting him to be touch by this men. He never felt like this for anyone before. He never felt such intense desire for anyone before, and it was kind of scary. but in that moment, he didn't cared anymore. He wanted more, and since he won, he was going to take it. 

Don't stop, he whispered pulling him back to his lips, opening his mouth and pushing his tongue in his mouth, exploring it and tangling his tongue with his, groaning. His hands moved to his chest starting to unbutton his shirt, letting it fall on the ground, never breaking the kiss. He placed his hands on his back, pinning him to his body, moaning softly when he felt his skin over his. it felt like burning but it was so good that he didn't want to stop. 

When he stopped the kiss to breath again he looked in the guys eyes and said the few words he said to anyone. I want you.