Threads still missing

YaoiFun

Okay I read things here and saw threads around may or gone!? A recruitment thread I had posted on april 5th is up the quest one but my other recruitment fuck the police is gone and it's a few days later I believe.  Is it really gone? And the RP I made with it? I don't see it. Also missing my demon brothel RP I forgot the title and date. The other person was taking to long to responsed. I just know I started it and don't see it. Also why am I listed as guest? I don't like round avatar thing and the no chat. I also don't see the restore after writing and it seems a lot of other stuff is missing too.

Hello, 
As already have been announced and answered to several similar topics, yes - we lost threads all over the place not just RP sections. You are unhappy as much as we are, believe me.
To answer the second part of the question, last night I was 'dusting off' the RP Arena, locking and moving very old threads to the Graveyard. If your thread was not answered for the last two years, then it was moved. I moved threads from 2016, 2017 and 2018, leaving all 2019-2020 active.

If I was not helpful, you can turn to the administration. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Okay, they were only a few months old so they should'nt be in the graveyard. Well do what you can, good luck

Edited by YaoiFun

If it's not there, then it was lost. I am sorry, the process is not manual and us selecting what to be 'saved' and 'retrieved'. The software does it automatically.

If there are no further inquiries on the matter, I will close this thread in 24 hours.

Kind regards,
Saga

• Like 1

• Saga locked this topic