Metro drama cd

Guest Kika606

Guest Stephkat1986

REUPLOAD

On a side note: @Kika606 I'm not mad or anything, I know it's not your fault. If you can help me find the source, I'd be really grateful. @Milcah thank you very much for respecting my reasons. I really appreciate it. Like a lot. Since it the CD was out in the open now anyway I decided to share the link on my own accord. Hope you all enjoy this CD.

Guest Mimi_han
REUPLOAD

On a side note: @Kika606 I'm not mad or anything, I know it's not your fault. If you can help me find the source, I'd be really grateful. @Milcah thank you very much for respecting my reasons. I really appreciate it. Like a lot. Since it the CD was out in the open now anyway I decided to share the link on my own accord. Hope you all enjoy this CD.

Thank u very much .. :Sleepy:

Guest fujoshiona
hi, its not working :No!:

Stephkat1986 reuploaded it, just search for it here in the comment section

Guest geshio

ありがとうございます!

Edited by geshio
絵文字の挿入失敗したので

• 1 month later...
Guest Milcah
REUPLOAD

Have anyone tried this link?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stupidasxce

The link quoted by the person above me is working guys. You should check all the comment because sometimes the reupload are there, not at the first post.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...