Looking for Partners to play with!

Guest MysticFox

Guest MysticFox

Hello all! My name is MysticFox, and I can say that while it may appear that I'm new to this particular site, I'm not nor am I new to the world of roleplaying. Its just been a while since I last popped in here and I've forgotten just about all the information I had used before ^^". Anywho! I'm back and on the hunt for role plays to keep me a tad entertained throughout this quarantine we're going through. Below I'll post all you need for know about me! If anyone finds any of the pairings or ideas interesting, just shot me a pm and we can discuss things further there!

What you can expect from me as a partner:

-My writing style mostly consists of frequent postings with post lenghts ranging from 3-6 paragraphs long. I usually prefer quality over quantity and tend to be more inclined to write more if I have good material to work off of.

-As stated above, I reply frequently enough. With that said, though I strive to have replies up at least once a day at minimum, there will be days that delays might happen. I do artistic projects on the side and family obligations often drag me away at times so sometimes replies might dwindle to 2-3 times a week. BUT that is only in extreme circumstances and I'll be sure to give you guys a heads up before they happen.

- In MxM my characters tend to sway around the Seke or slightly more submissive field. They may be a touch more submissive than yours but that doesn't mean they'll be quivering in their boots or jumping to do as told. They'll have a bite and a backbone to them, enough to give their partners a run for their money.

-As far as kinks go, I'm honeslty open to just about anything as long as it's not too extreme. If you ever have a kink in mind and you don't know if I'll go for it. All you have to do is ask. My hard limits are: Vore, Extreme Abuse, Toilet play, Water sports, and Rape.

What I would like from my partner:

-Please be able to maintain a decent posting frequency. I know life is hectic and things can get crazy busy, but let me know if you'll be gone for a while or a few days.

-Have the ability to post more than a one-liner please. The minimum I would prefer would be a paragraph or two, just enough to keep us both motivated, invested, and entertained.

-Be able to work with me as far as characters and their "positions", so to speak.

-Communication. That is rather important to me. Be willing and able to talk to me about the roleplay if you will. It just makes it easier to come up with ideas or plot twists instead of both of us growing bored. Open communication is usually something that keeps both our interests peaked. I promise I won't bite, so exchanging ideas and potential new directions the roleplay can go is perfectly fine with me.

Genres I'd be interested in roleplaying:

-Supernatural

-Modern

-Slice of Life

-Ancient Greek/Egypt

-Midevil or Victorian Europe

-Future based

-Fantasy/Magic

-Space related

-Omegaverse

-Daemon Universe

-Feudal Japan

Pairings:

Old Friends

Rivals

Arranged marriage

King/Prince x Knight/Commoner

King/Prince x King/Prince

Pirate x Royalty

Pirate x Pirate

Dragon Rider x Fantasy Creature

Dragon Rider x Dragon

Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider

Royalty x Dragon Rider/Dragon/Fantasy Creature

Angel/Demon x Demon/Angel

Angel/Demon/Human x Fantasy Creature

Superstar x Fan

Superstar x Superstar

Gang rivals

Mafia Leader x Mafia Leader/Bodyguard/Second-in-Command

Fantasy creature x Fantasy Creature

Twin x Twin

Kitsune x Human/Other Creature

Fantasy Creature x Fantasy Creature

Samurai x Samurai

Fandoms:

-The Witcher (The show):

Geralt of Rivia x Jaskier

OOC x OOC

-Bleach:

OOC x OOC

Byakuya x Renji

-Naruto:

Naruto x Sasuke

Kakashi x Sasuke/Iruka

Neji x Shikamaru

Sasuke x OOC

Naruto x OOC

-Inuyasha:

Sesshomaru x Inuyasha

Sesshomaru x OOC

Inuyasha x OOC

Koga x OOC

-Teen Wolf:

Derek x Scott

Scott x Stiles

Derek x Stiles

Derek x OOC

Scott x OOC

Stiles x OOC

-Marvel Cinematic Universe

Tony x Bucky

Tony x Strange

Tony x Steve

Tony x Bruce

Steve x Bucky

Steve x Sam

Loki x Thor

Loki x Tony

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them:

Dumbledore x Grindlewold

Possible Original plot ideas:

Not who I had imagined:

Topics: Humor, Comedy, Friendship, Romance, Relationships, Work Relationships, Drama.

MC is a world renown Mangaka. He is idealized by many, admired by younger colleagues and praised by many media outlets. His manga sell by the millions and he is constantly receiving award after award. Many think he's the man to be, the person many aspire to become like, the Mangaka many hope to one day hear praises and words of encouragement from.

YC is just starting out as an editor in the company MC works in. He's is young, wet behind the ears and eager to learn everything he can. Not only that, he is truly excited to be able to work for the same man that created so many of the mangas he had idolized throughout the years. While his open devotion of MC has earned him many an exasperated glance and amusement from his friends and family...he knows his dreams have come true when he finally scores his dream job.

That is until he meets the man behind the name many people jump at the sheer mention of.....MC is the epitome of a procrastinator. While easy going and calm mannered, MC has a notorious lazy streak and does nothing to hide it from those he works with. It is often that people have to remind him time and time again of the deadline for a manga before he actually goes as far as working to finish it. His previous main Editor had been able to keep MC on track with work and having him meet all the deadlines when they were due but since she has been forced to take maternity leave, YC was brought in as her replacement.

How will he manage to handle the character that was once a Manga God to him? Will he manage to bear the expectations placed on him? Or will his dream job end up becoming a nightmare in the flesh?

From the ashes:

Topic:Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Action, Angst, Magic. Supernatural, Reunion.

MC and YC had known eachother nearly since birth. They had been best friend throughout their childhood and early school years. Their bond had been unbreakable as they ventured into Middle school and even after gaining new friends. Even when they weren't together, the two were always in contact with one another. There were no secrets between them, none at all. Amongst all the groups and friendships in their school, theirs was rumored to be one of the purest and strongest of all. So it really wasn't surprising when the pair decided to venture into trying out a relationship with one another. The years they had spent together had proven to them their love for one another and the pair was eager to try this new aspect in their relationship.

However, life wasn't the kindest of things. Late in their last year of High School tragedy befell the pair when in a terrible accident, MC lost his life. The shock of losing his partner hit YC hard and for many years after he dared not try to get into other relationships. He felt his heart had died when he had lost MC.

Now YC is in a successful career, has a supportive group of friends and has even begun to give dating a try again. Life has returned to relative normality for him even if he still carries the memory of MC forever in his heart. When one of his friend invites him to go to a concert with him of a singer he has never paid much mind to, YC agrees. He's interested in seeing what the hype about this new top notch singer is....Yet he isn't prepared for the ghost of his past that his eyes will lock onto the moment he sees who the singer is.

When MC died, he fully expected to see the tunnel of light many rumored existed. He expected to see the elderly gentleman waiting at the gates to allow his access to heaven, he expected to see all his loved ones that had gone before him.....What he had not expected was to wake up in the strong arms of a beautiful man that held a proposition for him. Become one of his wives, help him fight against an ancient evil awakening again, give his soul to him....and be offered a second chance in life. He'd be able to walk amongst the living again, build a new life, forge new allies keep a watch over those he had loved in his past life.....but also work for him in maintaining the balance.

For MC, the choice was a easy one....Even if he couldn't be in YC's life anymore, he'd still be able to watch over him and assure his safety and happiness. So he agreed to the terms, offered him his soul for another chance in life and within the span of one human breath to another, he found himself on earth again. Waking up in a hospital, surrounded by doctors and nurses of which he was in no way familiar with. But they weren't the only ones. Another man sat in the room with him, one who gave off an aura of power and strength. The man told him that he had been returned to his former body, all damage had been erased and his soul had been reborn once more....however his soul had been altered. He was different now, he could feel the power flowing through his blood and he could hear a voice vibrating through her head.

The man explained to him what he was now. A entity that only answered to their King. Their God. Their husband. He was a being of unimaginable strength, one whose power revolved around the gift of his voice and the blades sealed within his soul that would only manifest when he had need of them. When the demons they were sent to destroy and protect the human race from, appeared.

MC accepted his new life...Accepted his new duties. However, he did not expect to reunite with YC. Least of all in one of his concerts. What will happen when fate brings these two lovers back together? How will YC react in having his other half revived yet so different than he had been? And how will MC react when YC shows abilities to see these demons he now hunts and the blades he wields that should be invisible to the typical human eye.

Dance of Blades:

Topic: Ninjas, Adventures, Action, Romance, Violence, Drama, Soulbonds, Angst.

Loosely based on Naruto Series but no mentioning of Original Cast.

YC character is an Anbu, one of the elite of the elite. He is renown in his village for being one of their best ninja. There is no mission he can not complete, no task that is to hard and no enemy he can not defeat. He is constantly given the toughest of tasks that no one else would consider trying and he is notorious for being merciless in those he is sent to hunt down. His record in unblemished and he is a source of jealousy from other ninja villages all around.

That is until a new, younger ninja rises to challenge him. MC finds competition quite amusing and freely takes on any mission handed to him. He is a genius, a top predator in their world and he has no quarrels running through anything to get his job done. For some time he had admired YC until he realized that he could do more than just admire him. He could beat his records and forge his own. Something thought impossible but made possible by him. A ninja who bears the grin a Cheshire cast half the time and who has mischievous intent coursing through his veins when he's not on assignment.

When their two villages are forced to unite forces to track down an enemy hell bent on destroying their nations, our characters are forced to work together. How will YC put up with this ninja that seems to have to make little effort in beating his best efforts? Who's playful energy hides the true deadliness that lies within? And who bears a soul mark identical to the one he bears. One that should not even exist...One that makes him question things he has never questioned before.

We could be Heroes:

Topic: Heroes, Villains, Drama, Romance, Action, Unlikely Friendships.

MC is an assassin, but not just any assassin though. In a world of Heroes, he is at the top of his class. Rumored to be a ghost, the Angel of Death, the boogeyman even amongst those granted powers. He is feared, respected, admired and in some cases, seen as the person to be by those in his field. He has never failed a mission yet. Anyone he targets often disappears the moment his eyes land on them. He is lawless....he answers to no one and he does as he pleases.

YC is a Hero, one just getting the hang of being a Superhero. He is young, reckless, slightly gullible and has much to learn. However, his heart is set in the right place and he fights for those who can't fight for themselves. Amongst the young crowd, he is a beacon of hope, a friendly Hero who isn't against helping people with even the silliest of tasks. He is seen as a fresh air in the Superhero world and he ie loved by many.

When YC finds MC injured one night after having completed one of his assassinations, he decides to take him home while refusing to leave him alone. Once there, YC tends to the numerous amount of injuries MC has managed to acquire on this last mission and calls it a night. He fully expects MC to be gone by the next morning but is surprised to find the man still there, albeit less than completely pleased and more suspicious than anything else.

Over the next few nights the two continue to encounter one another, MC saving YC on several occasions and YC trying to get MC to open up to him. They make an unlikely pair but when a threat appears on the horizon, will MC be willing to save the people he normally cared nothing for until he met YC?

Battlefields:

Topic: Romance, Action, Drama, Adventure, Military, Reigniting old feelings, Reunion, Hurt/Comfort, Supernatural, Powers/Gifts, Sentinels and Guides.

MC and YC had the classic Highschool Romance. Having met in Middle school they fell in love during the last of year of it and decided to establish a relationship their first year of High School. Everything was going beautifully until YC reunites with a childhood flame that had him torn between which man he wants to be with. A decision MC wouldn't want to force him to make on a rush. As hard as it is, he understands the feeling YC has for his old friend and decides to have them take a break from their relationship. To have them take a trial period and leave the choice freely in YC's hands.

However, when he sees YC and his old friend steady growing closer and closer together, it becomes to hard for him to stay. As soon as he graduated High School, he joins the Military and leaves their city without a backwards glance, leaving YC confused, hurting and lost at the quickness of it all.

Years pass and whatever tentative relationship YC has with his old friend either never takes off from the ground or spirals into nothingness. While he's out shopping for groceries for his apartment, YC bumps into MC and to say he's surprised is an understatement. MC seems to be the same charming young teen he had known before.. ..but something seems distinctively different about him.

What secrets is he hiding? Why won't he tell YC his job in the military? Why does he seem so secretive? What is the meaning of the tattoo he bears on the base of his spine? Why is his weapon a sword if he's serving a modern Militia? And why won't it open for anyone but him?

A pirate after my own heart:

Topic: Piracy, Bad decisions, Adventure, Action, Romance, Unlikely truces, Betrayal, Character Growth, Drama, Angst, Life altering choices.

YC is a Noble, one with a opinion far louder and stronger than those of his town. He loathes pirates. Where others might think it exciting to meet a pirate or spend some time in the presence of one of them...YC scoffs at the mere thought. He thinks of them as nothing but a plague that should be gotten rid of for the sake of the people.

When YC is played a joke on by a few friends and is convinced to go to a town tavern not far from his luxurious manor with the promise that the women/and men there would be more than worth his attention, YC goes though he is not sure what awaits him.....However, out of all he had imagined, running into a devilishly handsome man was not one of those things. Quickly becoming addicted to this stranger's charm and knee weakening grin, YC quickly becomes a regular at the tavern.

However, when the truth comes out that MC is actually a notoriously elusive Pirate Captain that was being hunted down by the Royal Navy, how will YC react? Will this betrayal to his trust cause him to join the hunt for the head of this Pirate....or will he decide to disappear with him and try his hand at piracy?

Bonds forged in fire and storm:

Topic: Age difference, love, betrayal, remorse, redemption, drama, hurt/comfort, forgiveness.

For this plot I was playing with the idea of merging both a slightly medieval landscape with a modern time frame. I had in mind that our characters could belong to a parallel universe to our own where they hold a bit more of the older traditions and customs. They are still ruled to the hierarchy of Kings and Queens and while they do have some advanced technology, they prefer to live in their old ways for the most part. The world is split into a system of hierarchies. Obviously the Royal Bloods rule over their people are they please, the Royal Guard protects their Kings and Queens as well as the Royal family, the merchants and village people hold no real title but enjoy the liberties of their individual Kingdoms.

Then we have a select, special group of individuals named the "Sentinels". They are tasked with the duties to keep the balance between their world and the more modern world that parallels theirs. This handful of people are remarkably talented and powerful, graced with the profound powers of the ancients and often revered and feared more than the Ruling Family. Those of Sentinal blood are impossibly rare and scarce so the current Sentinals are much older than they appear to be, their life sources remain unextinguished until a reasonable replacement takes their place.

The idea of having a plot revolve around love, betrayal, remorse, redemption, salvation and justice, sprang strongly in my mind for this. I liked the idea of our characters having already developed a relationship between them. They loved each other and hoped to find a way to be together. One being a Prince of a Kingdom and the other, My Character preferably, being a Sentinal. Though their loved was looked upon kindly and with good expectations by the eyes of many, it wasn't going to be so simple. YC gets caught in the clutches of a Suitor his parents are particularly intent on him marrying. When said suitor discovers of the love between YC and MC, they create an ultimatum for YC. Either marry them and allow them to rule beside Your Character, or risk the death and destruction of his family and all he holds dear. He could either betray MC, spout lies about him to get him exiled from their world to leave the path clear for his Suitor, or he could throw away his life as he has known it.

Still rather young as YC is and afraid, he abides by the demands of his Suitor and MC is thrown out of their world and into a Modern World he doesn't quite fully comprehend. However, he doesn't go alone, a handful of his faithful followers choose to go with him and are branded traitors to their world. Never allowed to return.

Years go by when the faithful day arrives that YC has had enough of his forced marriage with his Suitor turned jailer. He longs for freedom and to save his world and family of the evil hands they have fallen into when he married his suitor. With his world in the verge of a war that would burn everything to the ground and the remaining Sentinels having gone into hiding to protect their secrets and the safety of the world parallel to their own, YC has little choice but the venture into the world of the unknown with his young child in his arms and only his faith that he'll find his former lover.

When he does find MC, he's not welcomed with the loving reception he would have hoped for. While MC is amicable and friendly, there is a fine layer of frost under his words when they're directed towards YC. MC makes no hesitations on making his distrust for YC clear and while he has no intention on returning to their world, having made himself at peace with his banishment, he agrees to help for the sake of the innocents that are suffering. The road won't be an easy one though and there is still a strong bond of love that ties both our characters to one another. It is up to them if they can learn to work as one once more and if forgiveness could ever be offered in the face of such odds.

Love everlasting:

Topic: Reunion, Friendship, Drama, Love, Hurt/Comfort, Potential for comedy.

Have you ever loved somebody so much it hurt? Yet you knew it wouldn't be right to be with them because A: they didn't feel the same about you. And B: they belonged to your sibling?

From the start it had always been just the three of them. Character A, Character B, and Character A's sister. They had all grown up together, been childhood friends an inseparable throughout the years of their preteens. They shared every joke, every rumor, every adventure, and every exciting development that took place within their young lives. They thought their bonds would always stay strong and pure, unchangeable and simple...the same way they viewed the world in their youth. Yet things did change.

By the second year of Junior High, Character A's sister and Character B were an item. What the three used to share and enjoy in, slowly began to transform into the adventures of only two people. As the couple grew closer, Character A began to draw further and further away. Primarily because he did not want to intrude in the relationship going on between the pair. Secondly because it simply hurt to see them so happy and together. You see, Character A had feelings for [character B] as well, but before he could think of declaring them to Character B, their love interest was taken right under their nose by their own sister. It was a stinging blow, but Character A was determined to move on and be happy for the pair, even if it meant leaving them behind.

Tragedy hit during their first year of High School. Character A and their sister's parents were involved in a horrid car accident on a rainy autumn night which resulted in both their deaths and the siblings becoming orphaned. As if that blow wasn't hard enough, Character B's family was quick to begin to pull them away from the siblings. Character B's parents were sympathetic towards the new orphans but they didn't want that to ruin their child's life. They didn't want their child to be distracted from his work and studies. So they did the only thing "logical" they could consider. They request the school to allow their child to transfer to a new school in a completely different city.

Still dazed by the siblings grief and a bit disoriented about what he should do, Character Bdoesn't put up much of a struggle against his parents will though they know it isn't right. Instead he does as they're told quietly...knowing they would regret it someday.

Though shocked at Character B's departure from their lives, Character A knows he has bigger things to worry about now that their parents are gone. When an older man comes to their house one week after their parents funeral, the siblings are shocked to find out that he is their grandfather. They had never met the man before and never thought much of what their parents refused to tell them. Yet when this man approaches and informs them that they are now the Heirs to their family's multibillion dollar Corporation, something their parents had wanted no part of, Character A knows they had little choice but to go with their grandfather if they want to pull their lives back together.

Years go by and time moves on. It is now Character A's 23rd birthday party celebration. An event that is combined with their family's annual Christmas Gala, seeing as his birthday is only a week before Christmas. Character A has changed dramatically from the person he once was. He is a strong individual now. Professional, hard working, determined, and a person who takes no sass or lip from anyone he doesn't feel deserves the right to use it. He is quite intimidating and has gained his rightful place as CEO of their family's Corporation after their grandfather's retirement. Over the years, he had grown to look out for his sister as the girl has become frail in health and mind....never quite recovering from the blow of losing their parents and her lover. Though Character A still shared his sister's grief in their parents death, they do not understand why she dwells on a failed relationship. Any sort of kindness or warmth he might have had for their old friend has long melted away after years of being groomed to be a proper CEO by their family. He feels that they have to much on their shoulders to be dwelling in the past.

However, what happens when Character A runs into Character B in their party after Character B is invited to it by a coworker of the CEO? How will they react upon seeing eachother again and the differences they now bare? More so, how will the pair be able to function when Character A's sister insists that Character B move into their huge mansion and offers them a job in the Corporation as Character A's secretary?

Beat of my heart:

Topic: Love, Comedy, Celebrity Life, Drama.

Have you ever felt the rush to tame the untameable? To chain something so wild and out of control, to your side only? A has. He just never realized it until he was handed a stepping stone to his dream career on a silver platter.

A has always been interested in the management field. To become a CEO of his own corporation had always been his dream, however not many believed it could happen for the quiet man. You see, A was always known as quiet and somewhat shy. He had had a very motherly nature to him and half the time he didn't have the heart to hurt those who had done him wrong. For those reasons many thought impossible for the man to survive in the cut throat world of CEOs. Nevertheless, A never gave up to the hope that he reach his goals one day.

When he received a call from a recruiting agency a month after graduating from his senior year in High School, it wasn't shocking to see how ecstatic he was. The agency offered him a starter job, nothing big and nothing that had to do much with what he really wanted.....but it was something. For a few months he would shadow a more experienced man in the field of management. However there was a catch. The person his mentor was was a manager to the last person A would have thought.

B has been an Idol for many years. Heck, he started out as one of those child actors many spoke about until he decides to immerse himself in the music industry. Ever since his debut, people have loved him. If not for the beauty and talent of his voice, than by the addictivness of his personality. B is a flirt by nature, never has he been known to stay within a relationship for to long a time. He loves adventure and stirring up the waters of the industry. But where that would have been looked at as a problem before, his fans love him for it it and wouldn't have him any other way.

When word reaches the Idol that he manager is getting an apprentice/assistant, B decides that the boy will be fun to play with a bit. Never had he thought however that he would have bitten off more than he can chew when A develops a genuine attraction to the Idol. So much so that he swears he'll tame B's wild heart before his time with him comes to an end.

Heart of Ice:

Topic: Drama, Slavery, Hurt/Comfort, love, Angst, Action, Supernatural, Vampires.

Welcome to Snow country; a land where the snow fall never ceases. Where the winds are as cold as ice and where the hearts are just as frozen as the landscape around them.

Human Freedom Population: 20%

Human Captivity Population: 80%

It has been years since the existence of the supernatural has been proven a fact. Years since the rise of a higher species began to take over the world. One with more chances of survival and a much stronger will to dominate.....It has been years since humans gradually lost their freedom and were enslaved to the very creatures they once believed to be nothing but a figment of ones imagination.

Snow Country has always been breathtakingly beautiful. Its lands always covered in a thick blanket of snow. Trees who long ago lost their leaves, stand as frozen monuments around the grounds of this large portion of land. Wolves roam freely as do any such animal that could survive the extremes of the harsh beauty of this frozen world. If one were to gaze upon it for the first time, they would not wish to leave....Until they realized who it was that governs these grounds.

Your Character has known captivity for nearly his entire life. When he was 7 years old, he was found by a patrol of the new ruling species and taken away towards a holding facility caught humans were always taken to. For years his entire world consisted of four walls, of unfamiliar new people and of the scrum that had brought him here. Despite knowing he didn't have the least of a chance to escape, Your character made sure to give his captures a run for their money. No matter what task was appointed to him, Your Character defied all orders and did as he pleased....Of course those actions led to consequences and those consequences usually led to horrendous pain at the merciless hands of his tormentors. With every blow, Your Character swore to break free one day and enact his revenge on this retched kind. However, when one of his offenses against his captures goes too far, he is brought to his captures Supreme Council, knowing very well that his death might just be staring at him right in the face.

Lyon Durandal has always been considered odd by his kind. An enigma. A strange specimen. A creature much to complicated to be understood in full. Many murmured they thought him to be the offspring of one of their own and perhaps a heavenly being. There was just this oddness about the man.....an aura that could draw you to him like a bee to honey yet freeze you straight to the core. His personality was so unlike the rest of his kind. He bore a easy going nature, a light temper that was so hard to invoke. Though he was powerful and a Pureblood among his kind, Lyon seldom abused his power, unlike so many others among him. In fact, most of the time, instead of giving off a powerful air.....Lyon almost seemed bored with his existence. Ill at ease with everything going on around him and much to bothered to even try to appear intimidating or fearsome....So it comes as a bit of a surprise when a human is dragged in front of the Council he is part of and conjures Lyon's complete attention and curiosity.

Your Character would have been sentenced to death. His captures had had enough to his rebellious nature and their patience had run out with him. However, Lyon had a different thought in mind. He found the hatred and resistance in Your Character's eyes to be quite fascinating. After all, it was rare to see a creature with so much spirit in him nowadays. As thus, he proposes a deal to his fellow Councilmen and Councilwomen. He proposes to take Your Character as his personal slave....That way Your Character would be out of everyone else hair and Lyon could spend time observing this apparently special being.

Fearing the worst yet resolving to go down fighting when the Council votes in favor of the proposal, Your Character is given no time to protest when he is dragged out of the Council chamber and taken to what is to be his new "home". Yet what will he do when Lyon seems to overall ignore his presence. No matter what act of defiance Your Character does, Lyon never seems to bat an eye as he calmly asks the other servants to clean up the mess. Will Your Character be able to unravel the complicated puzzle that is Lyon when his curiosity for the man is touched? What will he do with the new freedom his "master" has bestowed upon him? And will feelings arise between master and slave?...Especially when it's said that loving a vampire is like walking into death's embrace.

As the stars shine:

Topic: Love, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Reunion, Friendships, Angst.

Muse A and Muse B have known each-other their entire lives, however it is no lie that during their earlier years the two despised one another. Throughout their Elementary and Middle School years the two were constantly at each-others throats. Arguing about anything and everything and competing over just about as much. There was no love lost between them and they both would go to extremes just to beat the other. When High School rolled through, though, things began to settle between the pair. With the help of mutual friends, an unlikely friendship began brewing between the two boys. Things weren't easy or simple. They still argued and butted heads more often than not, yet as the months grew longer, the days grew peaceful. Eventually the two managed to cool their heads and truly put their differences aside. Whatever animosity that may have been between them became water under the bridge and a true, strong and pure friendship developed between two. People even went as far as begin to mention that they resembled best friends.

Yet it wasn't to last.

Muse A was quite alarmed and filled with disbelief when he came to the conclusion that somewhere along the lines he had managed to grow feelings for Muse B. Not friendly feelings like what would be common around good friends. No, something much more. Much deeper and stronger. However, he knew it was never going to work for two reasons that were as clear as day. One, Muse B was undeniable and inexplicably straight. And two, even if he wasn't, Muse B would never understand when or why Muse A had gained feelings for him. So he did the only thing he could think of. He began to draw away from Muse B. He began to put distance between them again, in an effort of both saving his own heart and keeping Muse B from ever figuring out what he felt for him. Actions that frustrated Muse B to no end.

Muse B couldn't understand the reasons why Muse A had suddenly and sharply retreated from him. The other had gone back to snapping over the stupidest things and glaring more than he did smile. He never wanted to spend time together anymore and he even began to draw away from their group of friends. It surprised everyone who had grown close to the pair. But no one was more shocked and admittedly hurt than Muse B. He had grown accustomed to have Muse A at his side for everything they did. The pair were a team. Muse A had become his "partner in crime", so to speak. As much as he was annoyed and frustrated by Muse A's behavior, he wasn't just going to give up on their friendship just like that.

Yet he didn't get a chance to fight for their friendship as long as he wanted. In the summer of their Junior year, Muse A packed up and left their school and town behind with his family. No one knew where the boy had gone and all he had left behind was a simply letter to Muse B. A letter explaining his feelings for the boy and an apology for leaving without saying goodbye. It was a letter that would haunt Muse B's waking mind for years to come.

The pair never thought they would find each-other again, however, fate works in mysterious ways at best.

When the CEO of a world renown music industry Agency falls gravely ill and is rendered bed bound due to his failing health, Muse B has to fill his shoes. In order to keep the Agency afloat, he must throw out whatever may have been his own dreams in order to step into the vacant place left behind by his grandfather. He isn't pleased or excited about this, but the love for his family wins over his responsibilities to them. Nevertheless, the first few months of his time as CEO isn't easy. He struggles and wonders if he'll have what it takes to rise this Agency to the standings his grandfather had once had it in. And as much as it secretly terrifies him, he won't give up so easily. Not when there are numerous Idols with contracts to his Agency that depend on him to keep them from sinking to the bottom. However, he won't be alone in his new responsibilities. Help will come in the shape of a boy he never thought he'd see again. A boy, or a man now, that awakens feelings in him he never thought he have for another male.

When Muse A left, he left with the simple thought of disappearing from the lives of all those he had once known. While he had run from it during his youth, the young man dives head first into the family business he had struggled so hard against from the moment he could walk. His parents were world known Celebrities, a fact he had kept secret from all who had known him. He had never wanted the special treatment his parents had gotten but when he had moved with them, he decided to fill the role his family expected of him. His rise to fame was rather quick and shocking to those very same family members. Muse A's voice, beautiful and pure, soon won the heart of many and he became quite popular in no time at all. His fan base grew weekly and his albums sold by the millions. The man paved his way through many agencies and music companies, making an undeniable name for himself in the work of Music. Yet when he hears of the struggles threatening the very first Agency he had ever worked for, Muse A is hard pressed to help in any way he could. While it's alarming to know a ghost from his past is now in charge of the Agency, he won't turn tail and run. Not again. Not when this is bigger than both of them and whatever might lie unspoken between them. If his influence and name can help lift the Agency to the glory it had once had when the old man was in charge, then he would help.

Yet can these two manage to work as a team to keep the Agency afloat? Will buried feelings and hidden truths be unearthed? Or will it all simply be too much for the pair to manage?

Kaze no Shinzo:

Topic: Drama, Age difference, Love, Angst, Comedy, Action, Supernatural, Myths, Hurt/Comfort, Reunion.

Character A had always feared airplanes. His parents had often joked that he had gotten that fear from his grandfather, and at the age of 10 years old Character A didn't know whether he should deny or accept those claims. One thing he was certain of was that he was terrified of the mere aspect of flying anywhere. So when his parents decided to take a trip of a distant village in their Japanese homeland, Character A threw tantrum after tantrum, cried and refused to come out of his room for hours until he was finally reassured by his parents that everything would be fine. He didn't believe them but he wanted to show them that he was as brave as they were and that he could handle riding on a plane for a few hours. Little did he know that those were the last few days he'd have with his parents. And for years afterward he would live to regret agreeing to go at all.

The first few hours of the plane trip had gone fine, no turbulence and the pilots and staff seemed to be as much as ease as their passengers. Character A had been sitting between his parents, clinging to both their hands and listening to them talk with a few other people that had been sitting in the row next to them. Then suddenly, without warning the plane had begun to move unnaturally. Oxygen masks had been dropped from their compartments, and the voices of the pilots rang overhead to have the passengers buckle up. At first no one thought much about the bumpiness of the ride, however that had all changed when the plane dipped sharply and didn't rise up again. Character A couldn't remember much else but shouting from ahead, screaming from the people around him, his parents holding onto his hands tightly, the sounds of roaring coming from the plane and then......nothing. After the initial jolt of the plane slamming onto the ground below, Character A blacked out. All he knew was darkness and silence. No more sounds reached him, the smell of smoke didn't assault his senses and the soft padding of bare feet over the wreckage around him didn't alert him that wherever they had crashed, the area wasn't deserted. Character A didn't feel careful hands lift him up out of the mess of metal, chard remains, and corpses. He didn't feel himself being cared away silently from the crash under the shade of the high pine trees.

It would be a few hours for Character A to finally wake up but when he did, he found himself disoriented and confused. As far as his 10 year old mind could process, he was within a sort of cavern looking place. At first he thought the whole crash had been a nightmare, but that thought was instantly pushed aside from the pain the seized his body in a tight grip when he tried to stand. Alone and scared, Character A wept silently for his parents until the sound of footsteps reached him before something he had never seen before got into his line of sight. He seemed to be a normal man, not too old but not as young as she was either. Even from his young point of view, he was handsome but he was so weird. So different and odd to what he was used to seeing. Because he had fox like ears on top of his head instead of human appendages. And behind him flowed out what looked like nine fox tails, all moving as a unit carefully with every movement he made. Kind eyes gazed at him from a flawless face as the man crouched down beside him and gently smoothed back his hair from his face and wiped the tears from his eyes. "Hush now, little one" he whispered to him, his deep voice was distant yet so lovingly soft and soothing that Character A found himself relaxing in his presence. He had no idea who he was, much less what he was but he knew he was safe with him. "Rest now child. I will make sure you are returned to your home soon again. But for now, you must rest and regain your strenght" he spoke again and no matter how he fought to stay awake Character A soon fell under the whisper of mystery and magic surrounding the male. His last glimpse of him were those kind eyes watching him patiently and the gentle smile that adorned his face. For days he would awaken in the same cavern and meet the same face of the man that watched over him as if he was his. When he could handle moving again, he took him throughout the forest surrounding the cavern and Character A enjoyed every moment of it. He took his sadness of what had happened away and reassured him time and time again that everything would be fine. It didn't seem like much time had passed when one night he fell asleep and woke up in a place nothing like the one he had been living in since the crash.

The next time he awoke, he was in the hospital. His family members were surroundings him, openly rejoicing having him back amongst them and grieving for the sure death of his parents and all the others in the crash. Character A was told that he had been found at the opening of the Kage no shinzō forest. A vast spread of wildness where the plane he and his parents had said to be on had crashed. It was a place filled with legends and whispers of the mysterious creatures that roamed those plains. A placed whispered to harbor demons and man killing vengeful spirits. A forest where humans hardly dared themselves to step into and the spirits were bound to never step out of. He had been the only found survivor of the wreckage, and in the eyes of those who had found him, he was a miracle.

8 years later

Character A has never forgotten that day that had taken so much away from his life. The day he lost his parents and so many other lost loved ones. With ever year that came and went, he would mourn his loss and wished to turn back the hands of time and will his parents to not get on the plane. However, he knew that that was impossible. But most of all, he had never forgotten the strange man that he had seen and who had taken care of him turning his time in the forest. Though the murmurs of Kage no shinzō craved stuff out of nightmares and chilled anyone to their bones, he couldn't bring himself to believe that the man that had saved him was evil. So on the day of his 18th birthday, he makes a promise to himself to face his past. Go back to the forest he had been running away from for so long and see if he can spot that man again.

But what does Kage no shinzō have in store for him? Can all to rumors of the forest prove to be true when he gathers his courage and sets foot there? When he meets the man he is sure saved his life, how will he react from seeing him from an older standing? When he reveals to him that his parents and the other passengers of the plane accident are not dead, how will that impact Character A? As if acknowledging a humanoid fox demon isn't enough, now it turns out that his parents and everyone else have been stuck inside the forest due to the Ruler of the Kage no shinzō's verdict. Will Character A prove himself worthy enough to this demon leader so that he will allow the people to be released? Will he become trapped there as well? Or will the man that saved his life years ago and allowed him to escape the Ruler's grasp once before, help him again?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ragne

@MysticFox

Hello! Okay, I never thought I would do this. I never roleplayed on this forum as I tend to be uncomfortable roleplaying online (on tumblr as well), and I used to mostly rp via email or other 1x1 chat. I usually do prefer long paragraphs as well, and quality over quantity for sure (unless it is a quick back and forth dialogue, I suppose).

In the past I've always managed to reply at least once a day if not more, but my life sometimes is hectic as well, so I might miss one.

I am not super great with all nsfw content. I can definitely roleplay, but not too much in detail (or too frequently), even if I am definitely over 18, and I roleplay only with other adults/over 18. I am mostly interested in the angsty, emotional hurt/comfort or just hurt/comfort in general.

Regarding the role, I really enjoy couples who are generally the opposite of what they appear. So a character might appear all angry and mighty, and the other one might appear as a cinnamon ball (and is a cinnamon ball), but when it comes to their relationship the cinnamon ball has a bit more emotional intelligence (I could even say has the dominant role?).

I tend to prefer MM novels to shounen ai/yaoi manga, but when I read manga I'll just say that I search for tags like "seme-like uke".

"Returning student" is my favorite manhwa, so I suppose that says a lot about me: I love the idea of one character having something to hide, some misunderstandings, h/c.

Regarding the specific genres you posted, I definitely enjoy

- Supernatural (both medieval and urban fantasy)

- Modern

- Slice of Life

- Midevil or Victorian Europe (I am probably more acquainted to medieval Europe)

- Future based (if it's some sort of dystopian future)

- Fantasy/Magic

- Omegaverse (a part from.. mpreg, I am sorry)

- Daemon Universe

Regarding your type of pairings:

Rivals

Arranged marriage

King/Prince x Knight/Commoner

King/Prince x King/Prince

Pirate x Royalty

Any x Fantasy Creature (honestly, I love most fantasy creatures, and orc-ish/orcs in particular)

Angel/Demon x Demon/Angel (if I understand the structure of the order, I do prefer Angel x Demon)

Gang rivals

Fandoms:

-The Witcher (The show) (I also played the games):

Geralt of Rivia x Jaskier (so, how I would write Geralt and Jaskier, would probably be a Jaskier x Geralt)

(I wish I remembered enough from Inuyasha and Naruto)

-Teen Wolf:

Derek x Scott (here as well, how I would write it would be Scott x Derek, and Stiles x Derek)

Regarding the MCU I mainly used to roleplay in the Steve/Tony fandom. I RP... a lot... and I loved it, but I sort of ended up with a bitter relationship towards it (because of comics stuff) so I am not sure I can again.

Other fandoms I am in are Stranger Things (Steve/Billy, but only post high school) and Critical Role.

About communication, I absolutely agree. Also, rp tends to be a hit and miss, so if you decide I am the right rp partner for the moment, but after a couple of paragraph it is not enjoyable, I absolutely understand!

Edited by Ragne