<3 Promises beyond Time <<hal7283 & mik3la>>

Guest mik3la

Hikaru moaned softly as Keiko began nibbling on his ear and kissing his neck. "P... please Keiko I'm... cooking here..." He said as he tried his best to focus on the pot and pan on the stove but that proved to be impossible, not with his lover having his arm around his waist and raining kisses down his neck. It didn't take long for his manhood to react to all the teasing, and he could only contain himself for so long. 

"Alright Keiko... if you really want some action... let's play it for real.." Hikaru said as he turned off the stove before grabbing Keiko close for a deep passionate kiss. As their lips and tongues mingled lovingly Hikaru began roaming his hands across the man's body, roaming across his back and further down until he reached Keiko's shorts. His hands quickly slipped beneath the fabric and took a hold of the man's firm butt cheeks. As he moved forward he ended up pinning Keiko against the wall and pressed the bulge in his pants against the other's groin. After a while he pulled away from the kiss and licked his lips: "I suppose pasta can wait.. right now I have a more delicious meal needing my attention." 

"Alright Keiko... if you really want some action... let's play it for real.." 

That caught him out of guard as he didn't expect that turn of event and him turning the tables against him. Before he could say anything Hikaru already turned and caught his lips in a wild kiss, pushing him backwards till he hit one of the kitchen walls. He was pinned on a wall by Hikaru. Now that was something new that he was starting to like. The touch and grip on his ass made him groan in the kiss, taking deep breaths as it was getting really hot in there, getting very aroused by the dominance the other was showing. 

Their groin touched and he moaned in the kiss before he pulled away from him, licking his lips. 

"I suppose pasta can wait.. right now I have a more delicious meal needing my attention." 

"Mrrr, now this is more like it" he smirked biting his lip, getting very much aroused by this change of attitude. Seeing Hikaru so confident on his sexuality only made him more attractive and making him wanting him more. He didn't mind being the dominant one in the relationship but now when Hikaru was in the mood to be the one in charge, shit. That was on a whole new level. 

Hikaru smiled as he looked at his lover who was ready to take whatever decided to throw at him, and what kind of lover would he be if he let his lover down? He leaned back in to press a loving kiss on Keiko's lips while he he reached down and unbuckled his own belt. He pulled out his rock hard erection and pulled down Keiko's underwear to reveal his. He pressed the two members tightly against each other and began grinding his hips. Pre-cum began seeping out of both members and mixed up as they flowed down. Meanwhile he pulled away from the kiss and began nibbling and biting on Keiko's neck and he whispered: "Tell me Keiko... what would you like me to treat you with? I want to hear you say it out loud..."

Having his lips caught again he wrapped his arms around his shoulder and up his hair, keeping him close to him. He moaned and groan at the feeling of their erection being touched and rubbed together making it leak pre-cum, wanting more. 

As his kissed moved down to his neck, his hands were still in the others hair holding him firmly. 

"Tell me Keiko... what would you like me to treat you with? I want to hear you say it out loud..."

That demanding voice made his body shatter. He never felt like that before and he liked it. Biting his lips he refrained himself from saying it out loud. He never said exactly what he wanted as he has been more the one who took it for himself. Now that he was receiving, it was hard to say it out loud. 

"Ngh f-fuck ha...I want ...mmm....i want you to fuck me hard ... like you did before" he groan licking his lips at the simple thought. "Like ... in old times" he whispered hopping the other wouldn't mind that but now that the other had his memories back, he was curious how it was for his past self to be with him. How their lives together was. And how their sex life was especially after the gift that they found buried back at the old mansion. 

Hikaru raised an eyebrow from Keiko's request. Not only was he wishing to be fucked, but he wanted to be fucked like "in the old times". He let out a joyful chuckle and said: "Alright Keiko... I'll fuck you like the way we used to... my brave guardian...." He took a rather hard bite on Keiko's shoulder leaving his teetch marks on his skin before he gave it a loving lick and started moving down towards his chest. He'd certainly kept his physique well even as a barista. He took one of his nipples in his mouth and sucked on it lovingly before taking the bud between his teeth and squeezed on it. At the same time his grip tightened on Keiko's butt cheeks before he reached for the crevice and pressed his fingers on Keiko's pucker. He began rubbing on it teasingly before he looked up with a teasing smile and said: "Now how about you turn around and show me your nice butt so I could get a good taste of it?"

"Alright Keiko... I'll fuck you like the way we used to... my brave guardian...."

He looked at him but then closed his eyes groaning at the bite the other had made on his shoulder but the pain quickly dissipated and mixed with pleasure. Was he really into this rough sex thing? guess so. 

"argh ....mmmhh" he groan when he bite his nipple sending shivers down his spine as his grip on the others hair tightened a little. Why was the roughness so good he couldn't explain it and he couldn't explain how he liked it like that. His body was on fire. 

"Now how about you turn around and show me your nice butt so I could get a good taste of it?"

Keiko was already panting only by those simple stimulations. What will it be once they actually start it. Still flustered by the sensations the other gave him, he turned around  placing his hands on the wall, pinning his chest on it, waiting. He didn't know what to expect now from the other as everything was different. 

As Hikaru had his way with Keiko's body he soon began to let out the sweetest and most alluring moans known to men, at least according to Hikaru's opinion as everything about Keiko just screamed sexy to him, from the tone of his voice to the shiver of his body, from the way he touched his hair to how he was being so adorably obedient to his every command, not that he didn't like it when Keiko take charge, there was just something incredibly thrilling to make his lover, his guardian, submit. As Keiko put his hands on the wall and presented his mesmerizing behind Hikaru eagerly buried his face into those butt cheeks and began licking the man's rear, running along the many folds of his pucker before he began to press his tongue inside. 

As he waited, Keiko looked behind him at the other and saw him kneel down on him. He didn't expect him actually eating him like that. He gasped at the first feeling biting his lip and arching his back a little. He had to move his legs a little apart to make room for the other. His member was hard and throbbing leaking pre-cum again as the sensation was overwhelming. 

"f-fuuck....mmmnmnnn" he moaned leaning his forehead on the wall breathing in and out as his body was shaking. 

As Hikaru continued the rim job, he was just having a wonderful time as he felt how Keiko's body was shaking with pleasure and he was moaning in such an alluring way. To be honest he could probably do this all day if not for the fact that all of Keiko's moaning was making his own erection painfully hard. After a while he pulled away from Keiko's behind and gave it a playful slap before he got up and pressed his member against the pucker. "Here I come Keiko..." Hikaru whispered into the man's ears as he pushed himself inside, letting out a deep lustful groan as Keiko[s rear squeezed around his member so greedily. "Oh god... when was the last time I... I took you from behind..? Feels so.... good!" He said before turning Keiko's face back towards him and claimed his lips lovingly.

Keiko groan at the slap as it sent sweet shivers down his spine. He was taking deep breaths after all that stimulation looking back at him when he sat up. 

"Here I come Keiko..."

"Arhh....ha...mnnn" he moaned as he felt him slide  and made his way inside him which made him arch his back and get on his toes a little at the feeling. His muscles wrapped around his member sucking him in. 

"Oh god... when was the last time I... I took you from behind..? Feels so.... good!"

"ah....f-fuck ... I don't know ... w-weeks? ah ...ha.. mnn" he moaned turning his head as guided by the other, opening his mouth to let him kiss him. It really was quite some time since he was the one being fucked and damn it it felt so good. Panting in the kiss, his hips started to move on their own wanting to feel him rub his insides. His eyes were filled with lust as his body was intoxicated with need. If this was how his past self felt with his lover than he understood why he was so caught up with him. 

"HA.. Ha... hnnn..Keiko.... Keiko..." Hikaru moaned and whispered his lover's name as he continued to rock his waist and ravage inside the man's body. It almost seemed surreal for just how good it felt being here making love with his guardian inside their apartment kitchen but it was most definitely real. He groaned and panted lustfully as their bodies slapped against each other again and again, and of course Hikaru wasn't someone to neglect his lover's needs and reached a hand down to grab onto Keiko's erection and began stroking as well. After a while he could feel the tides of pleasure rising higher and higher, he leaned in and bit on Keiko's earlobe and whispered in his ear: "I'm close Keiko.. so.... so close... let's cum together...!"

Either the time that pass made him tighter or the other got bigger because it was so much more than he could remember. All he could do was moan and groan with each thrust as he was rubbing his insides just perfectly. It was fast and needy but he didn't mind in that moment. As the others body slammed with his he could feel the other reaching his sweet spot making him gasp. It was crazy how he was reacting right now as he never done it like that. 

"I'm close Keiko.. so.... so close... let's cum together...!"

"Mnnn...me too babe ha....ahh...me too ...ah ...keep it going ...ahh...ah... almost there babe...ngh...ah...ahhhhnnnn!!!" he groan and clenched his teeth as he wasn't able to hold it anymore as he was stimulated on both sides which was overwhelming. He cum trying to keep his balance on his feel as his body shattered and his muscles tightened around the others member sucking him dry. 

"Hnnn... Ha...unhaa ....k...Keiko... Hahn... Haa..aaaaah~~" Hikaru moaned and wanted heavily as he felt climax approaching ever closer, and just as his lover began to grown in ecstasy he too went over the edge. He held onto Keikonfirnly as his body spasmed uncontrollably, thick strings of cum burst out of his cock and we're left deep inside Keiko's body. For quite a while he just wanted and leaned in Keiko's back as the afterglow if his climax lingered in his body. But eventually he recovered enough to move and turned Keiko's face back towards him for a deep loving kiss. "You really are an expert when it comes to seducing me Keiko..." He turned back to look at the stove and said: "Guess I need to reheat everything now, and after we fill out belly up I think youall need to retake that shower, and this time I am joining in." 

The next day things seemed to be back to normal. Hikaru had to go work day shift at the restaurant so he left pretty early in the morning. But when he got to the restaurant he could sense that something was off. He wasn't sure exactly what but he felt like he was slowly being suffocated. He quickly sent a message to Keiko which read: "Hey love would you mind come pick me up at the restaurant after my shift is done. I may need your help to sort things out."

Catching his breath he turned and kissed him back. Everything that happened in the mean time had gotten them much closer than before and all he could was being happy that the other got the chance to relax and be himself around him. Be more free and express how he feels and do what he wanted without any fear. 

"You really are an expert when it comes to seducing me Keiko..."

"that's because of you babes" he whispered smiling liking that he had that effect on him because it was both ways. Hikaru had such an effect on him like no other. 

"Guess I need to reheat everything now, and after we fill out belly up I think youall need to retake that shower, and this time I am joining in." 

"there is no problem" he said smiling dressing back up feeling his ass filled and leaking a little but it was okay. He was sore as well but it was worth it. 

The next day came quickly and he returned to work. Nothing unusual. Serving coffee, people getting to work all grumpy but getting better after they got their coffee. it was almost the end of his shift when he received a message from Hikaru which concerned him. 

"Hey love would you mind come pick me up at the restaurant after my shift is done. I may need your help to sort things out."

Checking the clock it he still had 1 hour left to stay. It was bad because he got worried. After what he saw in Hikaru's hometown he knew now that those things where real and it was bad. 

\I'll be there\ 

Even though he still had time to stay in, he asked his manager to leave earlier which was okay since he never asked before and he said it was an emergency. Packing his things and changing clothes he left the coffee shop heading to the restaurant near Hikaru's job. 

He was in time as he got there looking at the clock. Taking his phone out he texted the other again. 

\i'm already here. I'll wait for you at the entrance from your work\ 

As he waited he could sense that something was wrong and that the temperature got a little colder but just kept his cool, looking around just in case. There was no way he could fight a demon or anything as he didn't had any tool, but he was keeping his guard down as he was waiting for Hikaru, 

Hikaru spent the day trying his best to ignore the strange suffocating sensation but it was getting increasingly difficult. But at the same time he was able to sense the source of this feeling clearer and clearer. Eventually his shift was over and after taking off his uniform and changing back into his own clothes he met up with Keuko outside the restaurant. "Keiko you came early!" Hikaru smiled as he ran into Keiko's arms and pressed a soft kiss in his cheek and said: "In sure you could feel this... thing .. as well right? We must get rid odd it before somebody gets hurt." He chuckled slightly and said: "I know being a vigilante is probably not what you signed up for... But I just can't stand by and let it fester. Now follow me."

Hikaru lead Keiko to the little alley at the back of the restaurant where the dumpster was located. As they walked close to it Hikaru was struck with what could only be described as a rotting stench, which was even worse than it usually did, then suddenly from the gap between the dumpster and the wall a gust of black mist poured out and filled up the small alley and soon formed the shape of a massive skull roaring towards the two. "Here Keiko use this!" Hikaru said as he handed his guardian one if the daggers he retrieved from the box and said: "Can't exactly bring your sword around in this day and age. But the dagger should work just as well." He quickly chanted a short spell and immediate the dagger in Keiko's hand began to glow. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Keiko you came early!"

"You sounded worried so i tried to get here as soon as possible" he said looking at him wanting to make sure he was alright. "Is everything okay? What is it?" he asked holding him by his arms as he continued talking. 

"In sure you could feel this... thing .. as well right? We must get rid odd it before somebody gets hurt." 

"I hate to admit that because i didn't want to think that they got here aswell" he said sighing looking around the place then back at Hikaru. 

"I know being a vigilante is probably not what you signed up for... But I just can't stand by and let it fester. Now follow me."

"I know baby but i'm in this with you together" he said caresing his cheek before giving him a soft kiss before fallowing him down the alley in the back of the restaurant and stopped right away when he saw the dark mist. How could something like this exist here? Yeah, maybe in the country where people might believe in this things but here in the city, people don't believe in ghosts or demons anymore. 

"Here Keiko use this!"

Looking at Hikaru he saw the objects reaching him and he caught them right away remembering what they were. They were the daggers that they got from under the fountain. 

"Can't exactly bring your sword around in this day and age. But the dagger should work just as well."

"I know babe" he said looking at them and set himself in position right in front of Hikaru waiting for the other to get closer. A sword would had been better because he could have kept his distance from that thing. With daggers it was risky as he had to get closer to the thing. 

As the daggers started glowing he jumped to attack the mist  and get closer to it in order to cut it or anything that this daggers would do, making sure no one was getting hurt. Not him, not Hikaru nor anyone else. This things shouldn't exist. 

Hikaru stood back as Keiko charged ahead towards the dark mist and swung his glowing dagger, and upon touching the mist it let out a deafening shreek, despite it not having corporeal from. "That's it Keiko! You're hurting it!" Hikaru said as he reached his hands out and words of incantations seemed to just flow out of his mouth by themselves. Meanwhile the mist tried to envelop Keiko and repeatedly tried to charge at the man but no matter how many times it tried it seemed unable to get anywhere near him as if there was an invisible barrier around the guardian. With each of Keiko's slash the dark mist was lessened and vaporized and as a last ditch attempt it tried to charge pass Keiko and aim for Hikaru directly, but the next moment a bright light shot out from Hikaru's hands into the mist and with a agonizing cry the mist vanished in its entirety. 

"We did it.... we did it!" Hikaru exclaimed as he rushed towards Keiko and held his arms around his lover passionately. He pressed a loving kiss on Keiko's lips and asked: "Are you alright Keiko? That thing didn't hurt you right?" Aftre making sure his guardian was unharmed he let out a sigh of relief before turning to look at the spot where the mist first emerged. "There's something behind the dumpster..." He muttered before he slowly moved towards it and pushed the dumpster bin aside, the next moment he cried out and stumbled backwards. Behind the dumpster there was a severed half rotten human hand. "This must be some form of curse or... spell... using the grudge of the victim to cause harm to others but..... why here? I can't imagine anyone in the restaurant getting involved in such things... other than me of course..." He turned to look at Keiko and said: "I think our work here is done. We should call the police and let them handle the rest." 

When the demon sprinted to get to Hikaru , it was too late for him to turned and fight back. As he landed he turned wanting to scream after Hikaru but just then the other shoot a bright light which made Keiko fall on his backwards on his ass, covering his eyes. When the lights dim and he opened his eyes the demon was gone and Hikaru was running towards him hugging him tightly and checking him out. 

"I'm fine" he said checking Hikaru out, making sure he wasn't hurt either. What just happened was crazy and he never thought he would be able to do something like that. He never thought he as able of this kind of combat. The adrenaline was still pulsing in his veins when Hikaru stand up and looked behind the dumpster and scream which made him jump aswell stepping closer to him. 

"What ha-...Oh my god" he said covering his mouth and nose because of the awful smell that the rotten human part was spreading. Looking back at Hikaru he frown being worried as well. 

"I don't know but lets get home for now" he said taking his hand and walking away from the alley trying  to find a taxy. 

Once they managed to reach their home he stripped off of his shirt and pants, throwing them in the washing machine, remaining in a pair of boxers.

After dealing with the cursed hand the two of them headed home. During the subway ride Hikaru remained pretty on edge. So far all the monsters he'd encountered were more or less "random encounters", but this, somebody had to deliberately put the severed hand there. He couldn't help but feel some unknown malicious *power at work behind the scenes. It was only when they returned to the familiar safety of their home that he was finally able to relax. Looking at Keiko he chuckled slightly when he saw his lover had already stripped down to his pants and said: "Yeah... I feel like stripping everything down after that too..." He began stripping down his clothes as well until he was completely naked and wrapped his hands around Keiko from behind and said: "Why don't we go and take a shower together?" His voice was shaking slightly as he buried his face into Keiko's back and said: " I just.. kind of don't want to be away from you

Keiko was taken by surprise when the other wrapped his hands around his waist holding him close to him, resting his head on his back. Frowning thinking there was something wrong with him, he placed his hand on his hands and turned his head to him. 

"i'm not going anywhere love" he said loosen the grip that the other had on him and turned to embrace the other tightly to his chest. "Let's have a bath together" he winked at him smiling. "We both had a long day apparently and we need to relax a little" he said kissing his forehead. 

Edited by mik3la

"You mean an actual bath? Hmm.... I don't think we've actually done that together since we moved here... always just settled with a shower..." Hikaru muttered as he looked up at his lover and smiled: "Okay that sounds fun. Let's go ahead and fill the tub then." He took Keiko's hand and began heading towards the bathroom. As the turned on the tab and hot water began filing up the tub he turned his gaze towards Keiko and said: "It's a good thing that we rented a place with an actual tub, not that I've make use of it since now." 

Soon enough the bathtub was full. Hikaru tested the water with his toes a couple times before he finally got in and started to sink in. "Come one Keiko, there' still plenty of room here~" He said with a joyful smile as he squeezed against the edge to make more room for his lover.

"You mean an actual bath? Hmm.... I don't think we've actually done that together since we moved here... always just settled with a shower..." 

"We kind of been always on the run with work and everything" he said fallowing the other in the bathroom getting rid of his boxers. "It's about time  we relax a little" he added as he watched the other let the water run in the tub to be filled. 

"It's a good thing that we rented a place with an actual tub, not that I've make use of it since now." 

"It really was a good decision" he said watching him checking the water and then getting in the tub, getting used with the warm water. He smiled, amused by how the other was reacting. 

"Come one Keiko, there' still plenty of room here~" 

"Oh, so you're making me the little spoon now" he said laughing as he got in the tub in front of him, facing Hikaru smiling. "Not this time babe" he said splashing some water on his face. "You come here" he said pulling him by the legs, making them go around his waist but having a small distance between their bodies, pressing their lips together. 

"Wah!" Hikaru exclaimed in surprise when Keiko suddenly pulled him close by the legs and pressed their lips together, though his shock only lasted for a brief moment as he quickly melted into his lover's kiss. His legs wrapped around Keiko's waist tighter while their lips and tongue mingled in a deep, passionate, and lustful dance. His hands also quite naturally wrapped around Keiko's neck and after a while he finally pulled away from the kiss and smiled: "You know I just wanted to sit back and relax the bath... but I guess that plan is out of the window now?" He looked down at their lengths which has grown in side in the water and chuckled: "Just how do you propose we deal with these naughty boys?" 

You know I just wanted to sit back and relax the bath... but I guess that plan is out of the window now?"

Keiko chuckle at his comment as he looked down at their hard ons. "We can still relax babe and deal with it later" he said leaning in to kiss him. "Whatever you want" he winked at him leaving him to make the decision of what he want to do. "We can deal with it now ... or we can leave it for later" he added in a whisper with a seductive smile. "That's a way of relaxing too" 

Hikaru pouted slightly when Keiko pit him on the line and asked him to decide whether to deal with their "problem" now or latter. "That's a little mean of you Keiko... You know I can't wait..." He said before leaning in and pressed their lips against each other once more while he held onto his lover with all four limbs. He then pulled away from the lips and whispered in Keiko's ear: "I want you to have me Keiko... I want to feel you inside me and make me cum..." He then let our a okyfil chuckle and said: "And after that we can really relax and chill..."