(Private RP) The Peace Exchange <<syaoran-puu & Sosuke0549>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory spread his legs as much as he could from the angle. Part of him couldn’t believe that he was going to lose his virginity propped up against a wall... but right now he didn’t care! All he cared about was that strangely hot hardness pressing for entry. So close! He could feel the slight stretch as his body started to open up for Luc cock head.

Of course, that was also when things went to hell! Shiki was at the door. I knew it was right to hate him. He grumbled, Rory didn’t really hate him... well! Except in this moment! He covered his mouth and whimpered at the denial he knew was coming. Duty beckons and trumps me. He’d learnt that three months ago too, when Luc had first left him to come here.

He nodded at the others thoughts. “Okay. A little longer.” Tonight? He hoped he didn’t start stressing about it now. Though either way? It would be good they’d finally do it....

He frowned and looked to the closet. He bought me more stuff? Kaname was thinking about me too.....? That relaxed some of his earlier concern about duty. Kaname really does care too.

“Fine. I’ll come. But keep Shiki away from me if you don’t want me to punch him for interrupting....” Rory couldn’t help the pout or the blush. So close! They’d been so close. But close wasn’t good enough.

He sighed, straightening up his clothing as he watched Luc leave. “Love you too.” His eyes lingered a moment before he shook himself and walked to the closet. Damn! He’d forgot to ask the dress code, yet at he opened the door he couldn’t help the ‘deer in headlight’ look he sported. Holy hell! These had to cost a fortune! He recognised some of the designer labels from magazines. He was going to look out of place wearing such clothing. Like he playing dress up. Still, Rory reached and stroked a few pieces. They felt so soft. With a chewed lip he decided to wear a shirt, Gucci jacket, loathers and some smart-ish looking trousers. Getting dressed he looked in the mirror and frowned. “I don’t feel like myself at all.” He tilt his head. Grabbing some hair wax he lightly styled his hair to be more presentable. At least I won’t embarrass Kaname like this....

He took a deep breath and headed out to the dragons den.

——

Aimee laughed and winked at Asuna, “you can thank me later.”

She took her friends shoulders and shook her lightly. “Relax. You can. It’s just a dance. If it’s too much? Just signal me. I’ll come save you.” Aimee shrugged. “Sometimes you have to push yourself out of your comfort zone.”

She linked arms with her friend and listened. Frowning gently. “Oh.... thats... tragic....” Aimee looked over. “But you know? Alec doesn’t seem to be forcing you? He seems to want to win you over. For you to pick him.” That was what the whole ‘win you over’ was about? Right? Asuna should appreciate that.

“Come on. Let’s make ourselves look fabulous. I think curly hair for you! Want me to do your makeup?” Aimee asked.

The pair got ready together, cheerfully chatting and coming up with a plan. Aimee now knew the look she’d get from Asuna if she needed ‘rescuing’.

“Ready to go? All our hard work will finally be seen!” She giggled, linking arms with her friend as they headed back to the hall. Aimee now had a beautiful braid with little gem clips highlighting parts, a pretty purple dress that clung to her body just right and sparkly silver heels and bag. She looked stunning. But not as beautiful as Asuna. As predicted, her friend could pull off everything!

Rory was entering the vampire building when he spotted Asuna and sighed in relief. “Asuna!” He eyed her a moment, surprised by her look. “Woah. You scrub up really well. You look gorgeous.” The human smiled at her, not getting closer since her didn’t know her friend. “I’ve missed your company.” He admits.

Aimee blinked a moment. A human? Here? Wait.... was this who Asuna liked but couldn’t have? The human clearly knew her!

——

Bastian hadn’t intended to go to the party. He still wasn’t convinced he should.... but Luc needed to know about Clous.... and? Bastian really wanted another glimpse of the strange vampire. His opposite. A supposed-to-be-nemesis... Bastian couldn’t bring himself to think that way about the man though. Strangely not just because of the hot sex either.

Getting dressed he made sure to look extra devilishly handsome, not something he had to work too hard for considering his genes. Of course, he had no intention of arriving early! Fashionably late was more his style.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• syaoran-puu

Guest Sosuke0549

As Luc got dressed he sighed underneath his breath thinking about Rory and just how close they had come to having sex. He knew it was bound to happen, but to make a move on the human so soon? So suddnely? So much for self control...the moment I saw him I pounced on him.. But how could he not when Rory teased and taughted him, and he was so naturally good at it too. He wondered if the boy was actully naive or just pretended to be in order to get underneath his skin. He still remembered the way his body felt, could still faintly hear the blood pumping through out his body...he was so hot and breathless. His heart racing at 170 beats per mintue...and the fact that the human actully...welcomed him in. Opened his legs for him, held him close, feeling the need and desire to touch him too....he finally felt like Rory had accepted him. Or at least was very close...he wondered if Rory would ever be able to accept him in his true form.

Duty beckons and trumps me.[/Quote]

He chuckled, shaking his head recalling Rory's irritation of him being called away. He's so cute when he's mad.

And of course he bought Rory clothes. He also paid for his school uniforms and he was attending the school for free. Though Luc was a little surpsied that Rory agreed to come...he would he surrounded by vampires...would he be ok?

He looked at himself in the mirror one last time, since he had plans with Rory after the party he made sure to look his best. Wearing a white tux, with black accents. Similar to the one he wore the day him and Rory reunited almost a year ago. "Lord Luc? Are you done yet?"

"Yes, yes...You really need to learn patience."

"If I did that, you'd be late to everything..."

"I highly doubt that." He chuckled, as he stepped out of his bedroom and headed out. He stopped a moment to admire Shiki who hated dressing up for events but was wearing dress pants and a red silk shirt with a stylish jacket. Luc whistled, "Well don't you look nice...I know you didn't dress up for me."

"Shut up..."

"Did you do it for her?"

"What?" Luc rolled his eyes, smirking. He was aware of Shiki's childish crush on Asuna but for now, he'd let the noble play dumb. "Oh, nothing...Nevermind. Shall we?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Asuna was at a loss as Aimee teased her.

“Relax. You can. It’s just a dance. If it’s too much? Just signal me. I’ll come save you.” [/Quote]

"Y-yes but...I jus--"

“Sometimes you have to push yourself out of your comfort zone.”[/Quote]

She sighed softly, shrugging a little. Perhaps she was freaking out over nothing, but she hadn't danced with another person in years much less attended a party. What if she miss-stepped? Fell? Embarrassed herself!

Aimee comforted her. Informing her that Alex appeared like a nice and decent guy who wants nothing more than to win her approval. She blinked at her friend looking a little dumbfounded. Oh...I guess she's right...

“Come on. Let’s make ourselves look fabulous. I think curly hair for you! Want me to do your makeup?”[/Quote]

She nodded shyly. She was worried that when she arrived at the Academy that she wouldn't be able to make freinds, but Aimee was truly a miracle for her. Together the two got ready, all the while giggling and laughing the time away.

When they were done, they headed out of the room and to the party with linked arms until Asuna heard her name. He stopped, turning around too see Rory. "Rory!!! Its wonderful to see you again!!" She shrieked, pulling away from Aimee and rushing over to his side, immediately taking Rory's hands into hers. "You look stunning! Lord Luc truly has remarkable taste ~ How have you been? Have you seen Lord Luc yet? Being apart from you was truly difficult for him..."

She said softly, but when the human complimented her , her smile only seemed to brighten even more, thanking the human.

“I’ve missed your company.”[/Quote]

"Awww~ Rory. I truly missed you as well! " This time she pulled the boy into a tight hug.

"Oh!! How rude of me. Rory...this is my new friend and roommate Aimee. " She said, as she slowly pulled away and introduced the cute vampire. "She is very kind...so you can put your worries to rest...Aimee this is Rory...Lord Luc's companion."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clous found himself wearing some tan dress pants and a black button up shirt tucked away behind a pillar as the room began to fill with night class students. He wasnt planning on attending the party...however...Alec had practically dragged him along...and given that he already got a feel for the campus and the possible mischief he could create...he might as well attend this stupid party....and...there was a chance he could see Bastian as well as start some trouble if given the chance.

"Do you plan on hiding behind this pilar forever? Don't tell me the infamous Clous Tracy is shy."

Alec teased him. Clous only stuffed under his breath, scowling at the noble. "What rubbish. I'm not shy you narcissistic prick..."

"Uh huh...Rather than looking to start trouble or standing here all dark and gloomy, why don't you go out and try to be a civilized vampire for once. Make friends rather than enemies. If you ask me...this is a perfect opportunity for you to change the way people see Clous Tracy."

"Funny...I don't remember asking you...People will always see what they want to see...I dont care to waste my time on changing there perception..." He rolled his eyes. "I can't tell if your an asshole...or a sad piece of shit in need of saving. "

"...Go fuck yourself. " The two glared at each other for a long moment before Alec finally took a step back. "Fine...I'll leave you be...I have a larger priority, currently than babysitting you. "

"Ah yes...keep chasing a girl who wants nothing to do with you... And you think I'm pathetic. " He laughed.

Guest syaoran-puu

Rory smiled shyly at her. “That obvious? Hmmm?” Sure, Luc had picked and paid for.... everything. He was starting to wonder if that’s how others would see him? A paid for.... whore. A strange thing to consider himself considering he was still mostly a virgin. Close didn’t count. And damn! They’d been so close. So bloody close! His body still tingled with sensation and need.

He nodded, “thank you, Asuna. And yes. I got to see him for about ten minutes or so. Then Shiki came and stole him away.” Rory shrugged, trying not to pout. Another reason not to like Shiki. Even if that wasn’t entirely fair....

He grunted at the force of the hug only to pat her back and laugh. “Careful. Breakable. Remember?” He teased before looking over at the other vampire. Rory couldn’t help the flicker of emotion but he smiled and bowed his head a little to her. “Hello.” He blushed as Asuna added that he was ‘Lord Luc’s companion’. He almost wanted to glare at her! So, the vampires really would all know that then. Only the humans who would remain oblivious? He tried not to feel slightly overwhelmed by it all.

Aimee eyed them both a moment and smiled. “Hello.” She could sense a flicker of.... fear? Anxiety? Something off the human. Poor thing. The vampires would eat him for breakfast if he wasn’t careful. “I didn’t realise Lord Luc was with a human. Are you the start of a harem?” She wondered aloud.

Ruri frowned at that, “not that I’m aware.” Would Luc really.... do that? “You’d have to ask Kaname.”

Aimee blinked. “His middle name? You have permission....” she blushed, lowering her head. “I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I didn’t mean to be impertinent. You must be very special to Lord Luc. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to inform me. I would be glad to help you.” She offered.

Rory looked up at Asuna then across at Aimee, slightly confused. Extracting himself he shrugged, “thanks. There is something you could do for me.” He smiled.

“Of course, what is it?” Aimee asked curiously.

“Show me where this party is? This place wasn’t part of my earlier tour... and it’s huge.” Ruri laughed.

Aimee smiles, looking to Asuna. “Of course, Asuna worked hard on the decorations.” She offered, leading the way.

Ruri followed after them and stepped into a magnificent room only to feel himself freeze up slightly. So many vampires. He looked around, hoping to find Luc. He didn’t wander far from Asuna’s side. At least she was familiar.

———

Bastian arrived a little later. Dressed and groomed impeccably. He tried to tell himself he wasn’t dressing up to impress, just living up to the Hellsin name, but it was a lie!

Stepping in he glanced around before walking over to the drinks table and pouring a glass of the blood punch. He tried to pretend he wasn’t disappointed.... after all.... he couldn’t see Clous anywhere. This is for the best. I need to just talk to my brother and return to my room. He sipped the pinch, eyeing the dance floor and the groups of vampires that had started to gather.

Movement in the shadows caught his eye. Clous? He headed over only to lean on the opposite side of the pillar. “Is there a reason you’re skulking in the shadows?” He half teased, half enquired.

Guest Sosuke0549

Asuna practically gased hearing Aimee's harem joke. She cleared her throat, nudging her friend.

"not that I’m aware...You’d have to ask Kaname.”[/Quote]

She blinked, a little surpsied by Rory's response. After hearing Rory refer fo Lord Luc by his middle name Amiee quickly changed her tune, becoming more polite and cautious of her words.

After there quick chat Asuna and Amiee led Rory to the party. Which was bussling with noise until Rory entered the room. All eyes were on him. And the light atmosphere quickly changed into something darker and more suffocating.

"What the hell is a human doing here?"

"He looks kind of tasty ~"

"Perhaps he's an offering to Lord Luc or Lord Bastian ~"

"I'd love to sink my fangs into him~ "

"He doesn't belong here."

"The nerve of that human. "

People whispered and hissed, glaring at Rory with hunger or irritation in there eyes.

Asuna could very well sense the immediate change in the room and quickly grabbed Rory's hand. "Come this way Rory...Amiee... I'll be right back. " She said softly, leading Rory threw the crowd of vamps and towards the stairs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clous stared at the new unwelcomed guest that quickly drew everyone's attention. A human? How odd...I thought they weren't allowed on this side of the campus...and hes with a noble no less... Hearing everyone's opinion of the boy made Clous smirk mischievously. Perhaps this boy was a lost lamb that wondered into a den of lion's. He did indeed look quite appetizing~

...I bet he'd make a perfect slave... He thought to himself.

“Is there a reason you’re skulking in the shadows?” [/Quote]

Clous tensed up, quickly turning and frowning at the pureblood that appeared before him out of no where. He hated that the man could hide his presence! He glared at Bastian, crossing his arms. "I'm not sulking. Is there a reason you decided to show up to this boring party...Lord Bastian." He spat. His attention falling back on Rory. Who was that human?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Greetings everyone and thank you all for coming. " Luc said as he slowly stepped out of a room and stood on the second floor, looking down at all his guests. With out any warning all the vampires in the room quickly kneeled down before him as Luc

slowly made his way to the stair case with Shiki by his side. "LORD LUC." They all said in unison...the room filling with silence. Even Clous found himself kneeling before the pureblood.

"As you all know, this Academy had been established by the Kuran family as an attempt to once and for all make peace between Vampires and Humans...If you do not share my families vision...then there is no reason for you to be here for I can't put my trust in you....I stand before you today because I believe in my parents ideals and dreams...And many of you are the next generation of vampires and are the future of our kind... I need your trust...I need many of you to be open minded... tolerate...understanding...willing to learn and forgive humans..." Luc scanned the crowd of vampires, until they fell on Rory. He smiled at his lover as he decended the steps and gestured for the human to approach him.

Once Rory did and they were once again side by side... he wrapped his arm around the boys waist, turning his attention to the crowd of bowing vampires. "Here standing before you is Rory Cross. Not only has his family been dear friends of mine, he will be the student council president over not only the day class students but the night class as well. Disobeying him or showing him any ounce of disrespect is forbidden...You shall treat him and the Human Vice President Rima Yagari...daughter with respect. "

Rima Yagari...that name...don't tell me....is she related to Kain Yagari?!!! He sighed softly sensing the confusion in the room. He contuied. "You should all know that Rima Yagari is Kain Yagari's daughter who is the head master of Cross Academy."

A few vampires gasped in under shock at the mention of thsoe names. "And lastly...You should all know that Rory...is my lover and companion....If any of you dare to touch him...you will not only be expelled from this school...but I'll make it my personal mission you tarnish whatever is left of your nobility and families legacy."

Clous bit his lip in under rage. He couldn't hold himself back anymore! He stood, his eyes glowing red with his fangs drawn. "YOUR INSANE!!!" He shouted.

Luc turned his attention to the noble, frowning slightly. "Clous Tracy...I'm surpsied you actully accepted my invitation."

"Taking on a human companion is one foolish thing...but to have the head of this rubbsih Academy led by a Hunter who has killed thousands of vampires and even NOBLE blood be the head master!!! YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND! Your asking us to forgive that fucking human--"

"Clous...I am well aware of Kain's history as well as his sins and the damage he has caused to you personally and the many others here...As am I aware of my own responsibilities...But It is time to move on...we can never move forward if both our kinds continue to hold grudges and seek revenge."

"Thats easy for you to say! You haven't lost anything Lord Luc! You have never suffered at the hands of a human or the hunters! Let alone experienced loss....Your asking many of us to blindly accept and follow your childish ideals! To fucking love and forgive as if its so easy and simple as if the past never happened! If it was truly that simple and easy....then show us! You claim that human means something to you yes? That he holds some sort of value to you other than quenching your thirst and sexual needs... What would you do if he were to suddenly die at the hands of a hunter or one of us...would you simple move on and forgive?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Bastian frowned at the question and title. He hated being called Lord! Hated it so much. “There was.... but if we’ve gone back to titles and distain, perhaps I shouldn’t have bothered; Clous.” He said his name with a mixture of flirtation and sadness. A strange combination.

Something was clearly irritating Clous... but what?

He sighed, looking up at his brother. Unlike the others he didn’t bow or kneel.

————

Aimee smiled at her, “okay.” She’d let Asuna go for now, instead she looked for Asuna’s would be suitor. At least until Luc appeared and she fell to her knee in respect also.

Rory swallowed sharply at all the sudden interest upon him. He hated it already. Hated the way it made his skin crawl and his bite marks tighten. He knew it was in his head.... but it was uncomfortable all the same! He followed Asuna, glad that she had led him to Luc!

He didn’t need much encouragement to move to his lovers side, relaxing at being with him. Better than being fed to the lions. Yet as things progressed he couldn’t help but sense the change in the air. To tense at the angry reactions around him.

He looked at Clous then up at Luc at the question. I guess if I’m really going to do this.... there’s no time like the present? He thought to himself, he wanted to be an asset not a complete burden!

He shifted slightly, still close to Luc, but upon his own feet. “I could reverse the question slightly. Vampires killed my parents. Attacked me as a mere child. Left me for dead. I probably should be dead. And yet? Here I stand, willing to give peace a chance because it’s needed. Here I stand, beside a vampire that I love. There will only be more death if we don’t try.....” But is trying really going to be enough in the face of such animosity?

Whoever Clous was.... it was clear he didn’t believe in this cause. Rory’s voice wobbled a little, “my parents believed in this cause too. I for one would be proud to say we actually made the dream a reality....” only by accepting that people changed could they move forward and start to achieve something. But Rory wasn’t a fool, he knew this was going to be.... messy. Long. Complicated. Bloody....

Bastian watched Clous a moment but didn’t initially comment, he knew the other needed to get this all out.... but maybe this was for the best? “As my brother said, if you do not believe in this cause..... perhaps this is not the place for you, Clous.” He would be sad to see him go, but he’d also expected it from the very first moment he’d seen the man here. “Or.... you can give it a chance. Surely the idea intrigues you? Or are you too scared to even try?” Taunting and challenging the man wasn’t his finest moment. No one is stopping you from leaving or staying, Clous. But what do you want? He asked in the other vampires head.

• 4 weeks later...

Clous was rather taken aback by Bastian response to his own. Why did he suddnely sound so hurt when he addressed him by his title. They were out in public...so...it was only natural to refer to him as Lord. Unless...he wanted everyone to know they were...friendly with each other.

The tension in the room quickly rose as he spit words of disdainment and hate towards Luc and his so called human lover...and he only seemed to grow more irradiated when the human rebuttaled but his words were rather shocking to all the vampires in the room.

If what he said was true....and vampires killed his parents and nearly killed him then...how was he able to stand beside one and claim to love Lord Luc?

"My parents believed in this cause too. I for one would be proud to say we actually made the dream a reality....”

The room filled with whispers and commemts as Clous stood there with his hands clenched into fists his eyes glowing red as they filled with anger and so much emotion. He flinched hearing Bastian's voice next...

“As my brother said, if you do not believe in this cause..... perhaps this is not the place for you, Clous.”

He glanced over at him, his words...stung. But why? He bit his lip, glancing back at Luc....This was... all so overwhelming and hard to accept. And to see a pureblood with a human! And a male no less...it was.... Absurd!
"Human....you say all that with fear in your voice....your life is far less important than the life of a vampire....Do not even compare your worth to us...it's an insult. " He hissed. Bastian contuied... trying to test/ challenge him. Taughting him. He scuffed under his breath, laughing dryly. " Me? Scared? Do not mock me my lord...." He rolled his eyes slipping his hands into his pockets.

There was truth in Clous's words...Luc could sense the fear behind Rory's voice. Even though he loved him....Rory was scared of him. "This Academy is a farce...The Kuran name continues to grow and make history in this very political society of ares...but just as oceans rise. Empires falls...and I have a feeling this new expansion of your kingdom will be the down fall of you and your family....So...Lord Luc. I'll stay and behave myself....but not because I believe in your ideals or your new found affection for that personal blood bag of yours, or out of respect for the holy blood running through your own vains or your family's name...I'll stay, because doing so allows me to have a front row seat for when this endeavor backfires and your Empire crumbles to pieces..." He glared mincingly at Luc and Rory before glancing over at Bastian. His eyes rather cold. Once again...I'm the villain in this fucking story....
"I'll see my way out. Lord Luc...."

He smirked before turning and quickly exiting the room. Everyone else watched and fell silent as the mood in the room was now ruined.

Luc said nothing as Clous went on his rant and oozed out his resentment, anger and disrespect. Tho his eyes did flicker red and his hold on Rory tightened ever so slightly. He could of easily shown his rath....but instead. He held himself back. He took Rory's hand after the boy gave his rebuttle and kept him close waiting until Clous had left the room before speaking. "I am well aware that some of you share the very same views as Clous...You have no reason to stand beside me or atten this Academy...And I'm well aware that what I'm asking you to do.. to accept is hard....but its not impossible....If you do wish to resign from this Academy...I bare no hate or ill will towards you. I know my family and I are asking for alot...and we are well aware change and understanding, doesn't happen overnight...But my brother and I are just asking you...the future of our race...to try...." He cleared his throat. "Please, do continue on with the party..."

He glanced at Bastian, entering his thoughts. Thank you for stepping in...can you please handle everything else...I want to be alone with Rory tonight... Given everything that happened and the fact that Bastian knew just how long the two of them have been part, Luc knew his brother would waiver and hold down the fort. He gave his older brother a small smile before wrapping his arms around Rory's waist and pulling him against his body. Do you want to stay? Try to enjoy the party...Or do you want me to whisk you away and pin you down onto a bed? I know how eager you are...

He wodnered if Rory was ok...but to ask him flat out well... he was hesitant. He'd rather distract him then try to reopen his old wounds.

"Well...that was a train rack. " Asuna whsipered as she came up behind Aimee. "The nerve of that guy. I can't stand it when people disrespect lord Luc. "
She huffed, only to suddenly duck behind her friend acting surprisingly shy. Oh my God. Its Alec...Over there. Hes looking for me...Aimee, what do I do?! I'm nervous. This is all your fault! Is my hair okay? Perhaps I should of worn a different dress... Do I look silly? What if i trip and fall?! I can't dance with him..."

"Hello ladies.."
Asuna froze for a moment before slowly straightens herself out, but she hide behind Aimee. "Alec..."
"Aimee... You look very stunning in your dress...and Mrs. Asuna...May I say you took my breath away the moment you stepped into the room. If you aren't busy...Would you do me the honor of dancing with me?"

Asuna blushed. Unsure how to respond to what seemed like a very kind and truthful vampire. She glanced at Aimee. "What do I do?"

Clous stood outside the building on the steps of the entrance, sulking. He looked to be in deep thought and seemed rather frustrated. "It just doesn't make sense...How could he forgive... how can you just let it all go? I can't....I won't..."

Rory hated that Clous called him on his ‘fear’.... he hadn’t been afraid until Luc used his powers to manipulate him so he was scared. He’d been... reckless before that. Otherwise he would never have volunteered for the exchange program! But he wouldn’t say that or embarrass Luc like that. So that left the vampires believing he was lying or just scared of them. He hated it. Hated how the feeling clawed at him. It was true.... he was scared. But it was also true that he was desperately pushing past it....

Bastian tried to stay back. He felt.... oddly torn. Clous had wormed himself into Bas’ thoughts, though the pure blood was starting to suspect that Clous wanted nothing to do with him. But at the same time.... he was here for his brother and his family name. Despite his personal thoughts and feelings... he had to protect them!

He winced at Clous’ words in his head. Pushing his own thoughts towards him. You don’t have to be. I don’t see you as the villain. Did that make Bastian a fool? Probably!

The atmosphere was sickening. He looked at Luc when he spoke to him. Fang-fucking-tastic! You go fuck and leave me with this temper pot mess alone! He huffed. Looking away a moment, but conceding defeat. But I will do it. It’s probably best you get Rory out of here anyway. I can hear his heart from here. I’m not sure if he was brave or stupid to stand up to Clous..... Thinking of Clous.... Please don’t judge him too harshly. I can try to talk to him later.... perhaps he will at least hear me out. Bastian was far from confident about this!

Rory pressed in slightly when Luc started to hold him. He knew he was trembling slightly. A combination of adrenaline and fear. Looking up when Luc spoke he blushed. I’m sorry if I embarrassed you.... He wondered if that was part of why they were leaving? But okay.... I don’t think I’m very welcome here right now anyway. After all.... I’m just your ‘personal blood bag’. He winced. The bite.... that part did still freak him out. But maybe if he was going to say he wasn’t scared.... maybe he had to try harder too? Let Luc.... bite him?!

He blushed. Some of his earlier libido had vanished. You make it sound like it was just me! He pouted.... a stray thought bubbled. Was it just me?

He looked down. Swallowing a moment. It’s probably best I leave here.... He admits.

——

Meanwhile, Aimee was focused on Alec and Asuna. She chuckled at her friend, whispering over her shoulder at her. “Just dance with him. Your hair is perfect. Your dress is smoking hot. Girl! I would totally be proud to have you on my arm tonight! Don’t be shy!”

She smiled when Alec was upon them. “No Ms Aimee? I’m wounded, Alec!” She chuckled. “Especially since I’ve been on your side here.” She leaned closer and kissed his cheek just so she could whisper; “Be gentle with her. She’s nervous.”

Pulling away she turned to Asuna. “Go dance. Have fun. I’ll step in if it’s too much. Remember the sign?” She winked. Kissing her cheek before taking Asuna’s hand and handing it to Alec. “There. You’ll have fun! I’m jealous.” She chuckled and stepped away. Aimee might seem happy... but part of her wished she caught someone’s attention too. Ah well!

——

Bastian lingered. He watched and moved through the crowd. Most ignored him, which was fine. He hated these things. Eventually he needed some air. Blood glass in hand he headed out only to stop short when he spotted Clous. “Ah.... my apologies. I didn’t mean to disturb you.” He grumbled as he turned back inside. He’d just have to stay at the party after all.

Bastian had been too deep in his own thoughts to hear Clous’ words.

• 2 weeks later...

Luc paused glancing back at his brother who filled his thoughts with just how upset he was...he glanced back at his brother sighing underneath his breath. This was his second time leaving things to Bastian and he was already complaining about it...meanwhile he had been doing this most of his life. His brother had nothing to complain about and yet....he always found a way to do so.

Fang-fucking-tastic! You go fuck and leave me with this temper pot mess alone! 

Seriously...
His brothers irration softened though as he realized that it was best to get Rory out of here. The two of them were well aware of the boys heart beat. Was he brave? Or just plain stupid? What peeked Luc's interest though was Bastian's next words. His brother was trying to defend Clous...
You two are awfully chummy....I can't tell you how to live your life brother...You've always done whatever you've pleased...but I'd be weary of him. You clearly just heard how much he hates our family...yet you try to defend him?.....Just...be careful....Talk to him if you want but the moment he trys anything, he'll be forced to leave.

Luc turned away, giving Rory his full attention and offering the boy a tender smile. He wasnt trembling anymore...but Luc could see how bothered he was by the words Clous threw at him.

I’m sorry if I embarrassed you.... 

Not at all...You handled yourself very well...
He did however frown hearing Rory's next words. He took his hand, squeezing it gently. "Rory...don't let Clous's words get to you...you know you are more than just substance for me..." He could hear Rory's wondering and deep thoughts and he couldn't help but bite his bottom lip. Deep down he would love to sink his fangs into Rory and claim him as his own but....he feared that Rory would never forgive him...that he'd give him that...horrified look again....

He couldn't bare to be seen as a monster in his eyes. He desperately tried to change the subject, flirting with Rory to help ease his mind and lighten the mood.

You make it sound like it was just me! 

I assure you, it wasn't.

He pulled Rory closer, whispering in his ear. "Believe me when I tell you that you're not missing anything...and Bastian can handle the rest...let's go..."

He pulled his lover along, exiting the room into a narrow hall way, leading Rory to double doors at the very end. "This is my room; so make yourself comfortable." He casually opened the door and allowed his boyfriend to walk in first before closing and locking the door behind him.

His room was far larger than any normal dorm room...He had a walk in closet, a king size bed with a frame and silk sheets, a window view, a couch, a walk in bathroom with a shower and three person tub, as well as a mini bar. He was living in lugsry but...that was to be expected. He was practically royalty.

Luc removed his dress jacket and tossed it on the couch, loosening his tie. He sighed softly and walked over to a record player, turning on some casual slow dancing music. With a smirk, he then turned towards Rory offering his hand.

He knew it upset Rory that he couldn't stay and enjoy the party...so...
"May I have this dance?"  Doing this would also allow him to set the tone and ease into the events that were soon to come. The last thing he wanted to do was make the human nervous.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Asuna couldn't help but smile hearing Aimees kind words, she was honestly exactly what she needed, the perfect roomate and friend.

“No Ms. Aimee? I’m wounded, Alec!Especially since I’ve been on your side here.”

He smiled generosity at her, bowing slightly. "My apologies...I'll be sure to always address you first. " He joked, giving her a wink but he seemed a little taken aback by her sudden peck on the cheek.

“Be gentle with her. She’s nervous.”

"Of course. Thank you very much Ms. Aimee~"

And before Asuna knew it Amiee was leaving her alone with Alec, practically forcing the two of them closer.

“There. You’ll have fun! I’m jealous.”

"Ah..y-yes well..." She fell silent glancing down at Alec's hand. He was holding it so...gently.
"Your friend is very charming. "
"More like...mischievous." He chuckled, pulling her a little bit closer. "Do you mind if I hold your hand Asuna? If you don't like it I can let go."
"I-its fine...I don't.care" She muttered. Alec smirked raising a brow, slowly closing the space between them and wrapping his free hand around her waist, trying to stare into her eyes as they started to dance, but Asuna continued to looking away. "Your being less resistant tonight..."
She scuffed. "Im being nice! I don't have to dance with you...this won't change anything."
"I disagree...And I've learned something new about you Ms. Asuna...You like to say the opposite of what you really want and like....and...when your nervous or shy...you avoid eye contact...."
"W-what I do not!"
"Then why won't you look at me?"
"Because I don't want too! Do I need a reason?" Alec chuckled, finding Asuna absolutely breath taking and charming in her own unique way.
"No...you don't...but I'd like it if you looked at me....Am I ugly to you?"
"We all can't get what we want....and w-what? N-no...y-your not ugly. I..i just--"
He laughed. "Haha- I'm only teasing, your so cute when your flustered. ~"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clous jumped a little hearing Bastian's voice. It caught him off guard since purebloods were able to hide there presence.

“Ah.... my apologies. I didn’t mean to disturb you.”

The man went to turn, stepping off to leave but the Aristocat suddenly appeared in front of Bastian and slammed his body against the wall, pinning him down and forcing him to drop his bloody wine.

Clous glared up at the pureblood, his eyes glowing and fangs putrided....he glared at the man for what felt like hours....before suddenly locking there lips into a rough kiss. Did you mean what you said back there....that you don't see me as a villain......I hate your family....and everything they're trying to accomplish but....tell me why....that everytime I see you...I find it harder and harder to fucking hate you. He hissed, gripping Bastian's crotch.

It’s not that Bastian resented helping Luc. But being around the same people too long often brought on visions of them.... and there was only so much booze he could safely consume and still appear ‘appropriate’. And sex was probably off the table! It didn’t help that he was already having to act very much unlike himself. Bastian might moan, but he would still do his duty properly.

Including with Clous. I know. And I will help you remove him when the moment comes. But that doesn’t mean I have to hate him. It wasn’t as if Bastian always felt like he belonged to the family anyway. He was just the ‘constant disappointment’! Bas doubted that would ever change!

Rory was oblivious about the conversation between Luc and Bastian. His mind reeling with other thoughts and feelings. At least until Luc spoke in his head. He smiled shyly at him and nodded. Okay. I’ll believe you.

Rory followed Luc, trying to make a note of the route incase he ever needed to come here in the future. He didn’t hide the surprise at just how luxurious and large the room was, though he knew he shouldn’t be surprised! “Wow. Your room is huge.... and really nice.” So much room. I wonder what he does with it all. Rory didn’t even have enough stuff to fill even a tenth of the space.

He watched Luc remove his jacket and turn on some music before chuckling; “you can be very charming at times.” He teased lightly as he accepted the others hand and allowed him to dance with him. “I’m sorry if I step on your toes.” He said seriously, looking down at his feet as if it was a very real threat and possibility. Good job we didn’t dance in public, I would only be more of an embarrassment!

Something niggled at his mind, will the other vampires ever accept me beside Luc? Does this not just make things harder for him?

After a moment he let his eyes stray from his feet to look up at Luc. “I know you know what I thinking about earlier.” He examined his eyes carefully. “But maybe Clous had a point.... I mean... if I never let you....” Rory frowned, finding it hard to think or feel or do in the moment as embarrassment bubbled. “Bite me.” He finished. “Does it make things harder on you? That I deny you that, Kaname.” Maybe that was what worried him most? That he was denying Luc something he preciously needed. Though Rory didn’t exactly know the ‘rules’ about such an act. Like sex it was all rather new to him. Plus, there was the fear it would hurt. And yet he couldn’t deny or hide that fear either. While he trusted Luc, he was afraid to be bitten. Maybe the first time will just be the worse? He wondered to himself.

———

Aimee decided she found Alec rather endearing and charming. If only her friend would open up her eyes too! Things might be so much easier for the pair.

When it became clear things were going relatively well between them she walked to get a glass of premixed blood tablet. Needing something to keep her hands and mind busy. Sipping it helped her relax.

She was pleased for her friend though, and made sure to check on her regularly.

———

Clous’ reaction caught Bastian off guard. The shattered glass ignored on the ground as he looked at the man. He wasn’t sure what he expected.... a hit? A scolding? Something violent! But what he got had him gasping in surprise into the others mouth.

Of course, Bastian didn’t force him back. He wasn’t sure what seemed to be between them. It was a strangely twisted thing that wasn’t predictable and yet seemed all consuming and passionate!

It’s not like I’m a fan of your family either.... or even some of your beliefs.... but we are more than just our families. He tried, hand sliding to grip the others head in an effort to control more of the kiss. Clearly Bas wasn’t just going to submit right now. 

Yet something softened within him when the other said he didn’t hate him.... or at least found it hard to. I meant it. I don’t see you as the villain, Clous. Doesn’t mean my brother and the others don’t..... but Luc is very protective of Rory, he’ll see an attack against the human as an attack against him. They’ve always been close. He offered, moaning in the others mouth when he felt that hand upon his crotch. We can’t do this here..... and I can’t leave the stupid party..... your show had Luc taking Rory to his room so now I’m in charge of the party. It was with great reluctance he pulled back from their kiss, panting hard against the wall. I would ask you for a dance but I doubt you’d accept.... 

He took a deep breath, his head flopping forward until his head was rested on Clous’ shoulder. Curse you. Now all I want to do is take you to my room and see this through..... whatever this is.... Except, he knew he should be more cautious around the other. Clous was unpredictable.... and even if he didn’t want to admit it, Luc might be right, Clous might betray him.

Slowly he looked up, fingers tightening in Clous’ hair before he released it. You know..... if Luc tells me to remove you from the school.... I will have to. Despite my own feelings about it. He predicted it would be the end of whatever tentative thing this was! Still, he needed Clous to know. But I am sure you’d stab me in the back for your family too. He didn’t want it to be true.... but how could it not be?!

Luc smirked hearing Rory's thoughts about his bedroom. He thanked the human as he called him charming and took his hand. As they danced, Luc was a gentleman, keeping Rory close and his hands in the proper positions...for now.

“I’m sorry if I step on your toes.”

Luc rolled his eyes. "Your fine...I think I can take it." He joked, but this romantic moment quickly started to turn south as Rory belittled himself, obsessing over the idea of being an embarrassed to him. Wondering if he'll ever be accepted. Wondering if he was a burden on him. He bit his lip, meeting the humans gaze, as there dancing grew slower and slower.

“I know you know what I thinking about earlier.”

"Painfully so..."
He contuied...wondering if there was truth to Clous's word....and when Rory mentioned the word bite, Luc couldn't even pretend to sway to the music anymore. He imminently stopped dancing.

“Does it make things harder on you? That I deny you that, Kaname.”

YES!

But...It was probably best to lie to him

Luc sighed softly, cupping Rory's cheek. Rory denying him blood was...a massive inconvenience....it was like denying fish water or a bird the sky. Perhaps he should deflect the question?....."It can be...challenging...but its manageable...Being in a intimate relationship with a human in general is difficult" Luc could sense the others fear.

Fear of being bitten
Fear of sex
Fear of being a burden or embarrassment to him
Fear of never meeting his standards
Fear of failure

It was all radiating off the poor boy.

If he turned Rory...would he suddenly become more confident? He'd be able to do so much! He'd be able to keep up with him!

No....

Maybe the first time will just be the worse? 

Luc shook his head, dropping his hand and pulling away, he wasn't really in the mood to dance anymore. He made his way over to the music, turning it off and gesturing over to the couch. He'd rather not do this now but its seemed like Rory desperately needed answers. " Come here..." Luc slipped off his shoes and gently tossed himself on the couch, taking up the entire thing and propering his feet up, however, just when Rory was close enough, he took the boys hand, pulling him down and placing Rory in between his legs with his back to him. Gently, the vampire pulled the human to his chest, nuzzling into his neck and interlocking there fingers. He placed his chin on the boys shoulder kissing the back of his ear.
" Rory...you know that the very last thing I want to do...is hurt you....If you don't want me to bite you...then I won't...Just because something is a little difficult or uncomfortable for me...doesn't mean you need to conceded or fix it..." He whsiepred. He glanced down at the others neck....he was so close...Luc would always have the urge to sink his fangs into the human...but he'd continue to fight it. " Since you are by my side always be perapred for rejection. Even if you were a vampire there would be people who won't accept you as my partner...but those people you shouldn't even concern yourself with....You will learn...you will grow...do not worry about my reputation or embarrassing me...at least not now..." He shrugged. He gently laid a kiss on the others neck feeling how unease he was.... he sighed again, pulling away. "Even though I tell you I won't bite you, you still tense up everytime I get close to your neck....You should try to work on being more comfortable around me when I'm in my true form...." He smiled softly, running his fingers through Rory's soft hair.
"What else is on your mind...Am I putting too much stress and responsibility on you? "

———
Clous seemed to respond well to Bastian's touch and kiss. He moaned aggressively against the others lips feeling the pureblood slip his fingers through his hair. Of course Bastian wasn't going to submit to him but... it was what Clous secretly liked, but his words caught the noble by surprise. Speciality Lucs affection and over protectiveness for Rory.

Luc is very protective of Rory, he’ll see an attack against the human as an attack against him. They’ve always been close. 

And yet I can tell that brat is a virgin. He'd probably kill him if he tried to even fuck him. He smirked mischievously.
When Bastian responded to his touch Clous only seemed to before more excited and aggressive hearing Bastian respond to his touch but he soon pulled away, stopping his hand and telling him that he had to get back to the party.
"Since when do you care about your responsibilities ~" And dance? You really expect me to go back in there... The pureblood sighed resting his head on his shoulder causing Clous to fall silent. He was being...rather sweet to him.

Curse you. Now all I want to do is take you to my room and see this through..... whatever this is....

Then why don't you....I'll put up a good fight~ He tried to joke, but despite his effort Bastian was making things serious. His look and the tone in his voice made the Trancy bite his lip. Why was he suddenly looking so hurt and serious.

You know..... if Luc tells me to remove you from the school.... I will have to. Despite my own feelings about it. 

"Makes sense...you bitch about your family title but you still bow down to it...Thats the difference between you and I...I take pride in mine...despite how distasteful the things my family does. "

But I am sure you’d stab me in the back for your family too. 

He paused, glaring at the pureblood. "Wrong...My decisions are of my own...I owe nothing to my parents...I do not bow down to them...Your parents seem like loving ones...However I grew up differently. I'd gladly stab whoever gets in my way...weather its you...or my parents...Anyone who does me wrong....will face my rath....simple as that. Weather we share the same blood or not. That is how I was raised...My parents gave me no mercy...so why should I?" He grinned keeping Bastian pinned.

Perhaps....he could use him....

"And if I really wanted to ruin your life...Id tell your parents what happened to little old Yuno...I have the power to cripple this entire school and your family name....But for you... I keep my mouth shut.... For now." He smirked seductively, pulling on the others collar. "Who knows what I might say if you don't come with me tonight~ And I'm sure your brother told you to keep an eye on me...Yes? I can't do anything bad if your inside me. "

"How about you stop carrying about your family's name and let me defile you for a few hours."

Rory smiled again at him, he’s always so sweet to me. It made him feel bad for doubting him at times. 

He blushed but nodded to Luc. Of course he knew that Luc had heard his thoughts, knew everything. It was starting to feel less intrusive since apparently Luc seemed to have a direct connection at all times. Rory wasn’t surprised to hear Luc say it was challenging. He also knew that having to hold back his strength had to be hard too. Rory almost apologise.... except? It wasn’t like he could help it! And Luc knew what he was.

Rory was a little confused when the music all ended and he was summoned to sit on the sofa. He went, curious, and yet sad he’d somehow ruined the mood. 

He listened, looking up from time to time at the other. Even if I was a vampire? Not like that is even an option. He thought to himself. “As long as I’m not causing issues for you.... I can put up with the rejection.” It’s not like I was really accepted before anyway. 

Not now? “You’ll have to tell me when I do have to start worry about that stuff then. Okay?” Rory hummed and looked up at him. 

Rory really didn’t mean to tense up. He’d just been thinking so much about the bite it was the first thing he thought of when the other touched him. “Sorry. I really don’t mean to... it’s not like I am afraid of your touch. I really do know that you won’t intentionally hurt me.” Again. After all, he had messed with his mind more than once? “Plus.... it has been a while. Earlier hardly counts.” Being in his own head so often was never a good thing!

Anything else? He hummed a moment and smiled. “I have just... missed you.” Everyone really. It’s been rather isolating alone these last few months. He hummed gently and squirmed. 

Slowly he shifted positions and turned, wrapping his arms around his neck and smiled softly at him. “Kaname. I will never be perfect. I will try do the things you need.... but I can’t promise I’ll get it all right.” He hummed and rested his forehead against him. Looking into his eyes. “Give me a little more time.... but... I’ll try. To let you bite me one day.” He watched him closely. His eyes wandered to his mouth. “Will you.... show me your fangs?”

———

Virgins were never usually my type either. Bastian smirked, Clous had definitely been ‘part’ virgin when they had first fucked. They both knew what they were doing in bed though, no need to pretend otherwise.

“Since.... I was forced to come here after a certain someone came to my house.” He teased, though that wasn’t the truth. “If only it was that simple.” I have attended events before... I simply usually choose not to. You make it sound like I’ve always refused all responsibility. Bastian smirked and shook his head, “I don’t expect you to go back in there.” He couldn’t imagine dancing with Clous in there either. He doubted they’d ever be ‘like that’.

Bastian frowned at that. You think so little of me? Maybe he was barking up the wrong tree? “I might hate my title and name, but that wouldn’t change what I am. Who I am. It’s easier to stay in the dark. To be the black sheep. But my mother requested my help with something.... I owe her more than you could ever know. So... here I am.” Bastian wasn’t about to go about spilling the beans though. “This is her dream. Not mine. But I will try to protect it.” Clous might not understand his thinking, but it didn’t change anything. You’ve made it pretty clear that you want to see it destroyed.... I’m just not entirely sure why.

He listened to Clous talk about stabbing anyone in the back. Sounds lonely. Bas frowned and watched him.

Bastian didn’t care that he was pinned, confident enough that Clous wouldn’t hurt him. Except, then he spoke again. Anger flooded his expression a moment. You think to blackmail me? He eyed the man, ruthlessness was apparently his staple; and yet.... Bastian didn’t want to think that was the case. He caught the wording though. Leaning forward, he smirked so his fangs were on display, close and yet not actually kissing him. “Seems I have no other choice than to give you what you want. At least fucking is the one thing I’ve always been good at.” He growled and roughly kissed him, biting at his lip. “Lead the way before one of us comes to our senses.” Something didn’t sit right with him, but he’d go with it for now.

• 3 weeks later...

Luc paused for a moment hearing Rory's comment about being a vampire, and how it wasn't an option. He knew people could be turned into vampires....he worked with vampire hunters. So... was he saying that him becoming a vampire was not an option because....he would never want to be one?

“As long as I’m not causing issues for you.... I can put up with the rejection.”

"I'll find some time to start teaching you proper etiquette and about vampires. For a hunter...you are very misinformed..."

“You’ll have to tell me when I do have to start worry about that stuff then. Okay?”

" We have time...don't worry." He smiled softly kissing Rory's cheek. He listened as Rory apologized for his scared reaction to his touch. Saying he wasn't afraid of him...but
.. deep down Luc didn't believe him.

“Plus.... it has been a while. Earlier hardly counts.”

"I wouldn't say that...you were quite eager....." He grinned mischievously, teasing the human.

“I have just... missed you.” Everyone really. It’s been rather isolating alone these last few months.

I know....I am sorry for leaving you alone for so long...

Luc had deeply missed Rory...and as much as he wanted to promise that he wouldn't leave the human again....he couldn't...They were apart of different worlds...and some things would always get in between them.
He watched as Rory shifted in his arms and slipped his arms around him. He had truly missed being this close to him.

“Kaname. I will never be perfect. I will try do the things you need.... but I can’t promise I’ll get it all right.”

He smiled at his lover, cupping his cheek. "I know..." The human suddenly pressed his forehead up against his, staring into his purple eyes. Luc fell silent for a moment staring back at him....

“Give me a little more time.... but... I’ll try. To let you bite me one day.”

His eyes widened ever so slightly. Rory's voice was but a whisper but his words were now ringing in his ear...Rory...would let him bite him? I...could never do that too you...

“Will you.... show me your fangs?”

Luc felt his chest tighten up. The last time Rory saw his fangs....he gave him this look....this horrified look that still crushed his soul even now. Or the time when Rory forget who he was...and ran away from him crying as children. He hesitant for a long moment... but the longer Rory held him and stared into his very soul....the more willing he became...the more he felt safe...the more he wanted to let down his guard.
...Ok...He grabbed Rory's legs and pulled him onto his lap as he sat up and forced the human to sit on him, he wrapped his arms around his lower body, scared that if he let go...Rory would run away.

He slowly opened his mouth, revealing his perfectly white and sharp fangs, his eyes changing from there mystical purple to a demonic red...I dont think I'll be able to let you go tonight... His hands began to wondered over the humans body, creasing his behind before gripping his cheeks, hoping to get a reaction out of his lover...already he could hear Rory's heart beat quicken.
I love you Rory~...Ever since we were kids....I didn't think much of humans...until I met you...and I immediately wanted to protect you... He sighed softly. Tonight...your not allowed to run away or hide from me... He whispered in the boys mind, and he drew closer to the humans lips. No more...running away..open your mouth... His tone becoming more demanding and sexual.

———

Clous rolled his eyes as Bastian teased and taughted him.
"I don't like virgins either..." He muttered. Listening as the pure blood continued and spoke about his mother. "You have a lot of admiration and loyalty towards her...."

“This is her dream. Not mine. But I will try to protect it.”

"I see..."

You’ve made it pretty clear that you want to see it destroyed.... I’m just not entirely sure why.

Why indeed... He smirked. Humans have always been nothing but substance for us for generations...and then all of a sudden....your family decides to change all that in just a handful of decades...Perhaps if you saw those humans hunt and kill the only person to have ever love you...you might understand my deep rooted hatred for Hunters and humans...I refuse to see them as my equals when we are clearly the superior race...

Sounds lonely. 

Clous chuffed underneath his breath. Take your pity and shove it up your ass Hellsin...I don't want it.

When Clous taughted and threated the pureblood he could sense Bastian's temper change for a brief moment...and then he suddenly leaned forward, smirking and showing off his fangs. It sent chills down Clous's spine...and tho his body was scared and he was clearly no match for a pureblood. He grew rather excited and turned on. He fought the urge to kiss the man.

“Seems I have no other choice than to give you what you want. At least fucking is the one thing I’ve always been good at.”

He smirked a little and fell silent as Bastian roughly kissed him, nipping at his bottom lip.

“Lead the way before one of us comes to our senses.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clous took them to Bastian's bedroom. He grinned and immediately pinned the man to the door the moment they stepped inside the room, shoving his tongue down Bastian's throat. Bastian's bedroom was the best option, considering the fact that he didn't have a roomate like Clous and his bedroom was much bigger. Don't think I won't fight for control...You'll have to work for the honor to fuck me... He hissed, breaking the kiss and undoing his own pants. He yanked them down along with his under garments, revealing his body to the other. He frowned looking up at the pureblood. That dark and demanding side of Clous started to show. With his glowing red eyes, he gazing into Bastian's eyes, looking rather cold. "Get on your knees...and suck me off." His tone rather demandingas he gripped Bastian's shirt tore it off, revealing his perfect body. "I hate how gorgeous you are...makes me want to punish you..."

Rory simply didn’t think it was an option because Luc seemed to prefer him human, and he assumed being considered a ‘vampire hunter’ would somehow prevent it. There was even a claim among the hunters that the mark somehow prevented you being turned, but Rory didn’t know how genuine that claim was. Maybe it was just to placate the scared? Ideally he touched the mark, trying not to think about it. The mark... reminded him of his parents. Not the hunters.

Rory wasn’t sure he wanted etiquette lessons... but he knew he needed them, “thank you. Hopefully they help.” If I don’t feel like such a walking insult, maybe things will be better. He could only hope!

They had time. He hoped that was enough. The boy really was trying... even if Luc didn’t believe him. Rory could only hope to one day earn back the trust... though he supposed it was broken from both sides. Repeatedly.

“So where you!” He laughed. Rory rolled his eyes but didn’t try to deny how eager he had been. “You are easy to get swept away by.” He teased.

Rory just shrugged. He was mostly used to being alone. Being alone in Luc’s house? A house that usually housed three vampires? That had been hard to get used to.

Rory frowned at that reaction. You could never do that to me? But I.... I thought.... His frown deepened. Hadn’t Luc wanted to bite him? Had he misunderstood? Or had Rory’s reaction simply scarred the man?! Okay. I won’t make you or anything.

Rory was quiet. He wasn’t sure Luc was actually going to show him his fangs.... he let himself be shifted, happy to sit close, to have Luc’s hands upon his hips. He could hear his own heart pounding with the nervous anticipation of it all. And then he saw Luc’s eyes change and his mouth open. He sat still, fingers tightening on the others shoulder a little as he looked at his eyes then looked to his fangs.  It’s only Kaname. Just taking them in. His heart rate quickened but he didn’t run it flinch this time. He tried not to think of the memory of being assaulted as a child, tried to ignore the tightness of his skin. Kaname doesn’t want to hurt me.

Then he heard the other in his head and felt oddly relaxed. Rory smiled shyly. “I’m not asking you too.” Kaname.

Rory predicted he knew how tonight was going to go.... he wasn’t going to fight it either. He cupped the man’s cheek, heart swelling with love. I’m not running. I’m not going anywhere. He smiled. “I love you too, Kaname.”

The order to open his mouth had him obeying immediately. But Rory did more, he pressed forward, closing the last of the space as he sealed their lips in a kiss. He let his tongue tentatively move out a moment and lick at Luc’s lips. He avoided his fangs but mostly out of habit.

———

“I do.” Bastian wasn’t going to deny it. Of all his family, he cared most for his mother.

Bastian found that sad. The only person to ever love Clous? Who? He asked. The man had spoke of how he’d betray even his own family. He probably should read up on Clous’s family more, but he couldn’t bring himself to. Part of him didn’t want to know more unless Clous told him... wanted to pretend that Clous was different. Stupid really. Bastian had always been more practical than that before now. Always shared his body easily once and never repeated it without a good cause.

Yet here he was. Willingly falling into Clous’ grips again. Stupid. He knew what a mess the man liked to leave his ‘partners’. Knew that the blackmail may never end.

Tough. You might not want it. But you got it. So! Get used to it. He smirked.

Bastian should have anticipated that Clous would try to dominate him again the moment they were alone. He’d play along for now, but he wouldn’t make it as easy as Clous might think. 

“You love it really.” He took Clous’ hand and pressed it against that ‘perfect’ chest. “You love that you get to touch it.” He smirked, taking that hand and kissing it as he winked and dropped to his knees. “Don’t think I’ll just let you punish me so easily, Clous.” Clous and not ‘master’.

Bastian wasted no time as he leaned forward and took Clous in his mouth. He knew plenty of tricks and had earned quite a skilled tongue from all the head he’d given over the years. He wasted no time pulling out some of his moves in order to drive Clous to the edge of insanity!

• 3 weeks later...

Rory... a vampire?

No... Luc did not want that life for the human. After everything they've been through as well as there past history. He believed Rory was just...too soft. Too...fragile. He wouldn't be able to adapt to this life. The boy was already traumatised...and to force Rory to become the very thing that killed his parents and scared him for decades well...wouldn't that be cruel ? Luc was born a vampire, and grew up learning how to control his hunger and abilities. He couldn't even image how difficult it would be for Rory to control his hunger. What if he attacked someone? Would he be able to forgive himself ?

Probably not.

What if he grew to hate what he'd become...and end up hating him forever in the process. Yearning for death....

Forever... was such a long time.

Rory being a hunter had nothing to do with Luc's reluctantance. The claim that the Hunters mark prevented you from being turned was false. The pureblood took notice in how Rory examined his mark. It was nothing but a branding. The hunter association was basically a cult in his eyes. He sighed softly, distracting the human as he pulled him closer to his body. Rory was thinking about his parents again.

If they were still alive....he doubted that they'd support the idea of there beloved son becoming a creature of the night.

“thank you. Hopefully they help.” If I don’t feel like such a walking insult, maybe things will be better. 

"You are always so hard on yourself...stop it. You will do fine. "
When Rory mentioned how easy it was to be "swept away" by him. He grinned mischievously, but that charming smile quickly shifted hearing the boys next thoughts.

You could never do that to me? But I.... I thought.... 

Luc shook his head.
Rory look at me...I do want to..more than you can even image...but...I feel like if I do...I will end up hurting you. Givin eveything thats happened to you...I don't want you becoming afraid of me...and I know asking for your blood...may be too much. So I don't.

Okay. I won’t make you or anything.

Luc touched Rory's cheek, frowning
"Until you are ready....I won't...but please know that if that day never comes... I'm okay with that. I don't ever want to make you feel uncomfortable around me..."

When Luc showed Rory his fangs he took notice of all the boys movements and heart rate....his thoughts repeatedly telling him that its, Only Kaname and this time...he didn't run away or flinch.

This was progess. Tremendous progress!

Kaname doesn’t want to hurt me.

He could see how much Rory was struggling to not remember his past. He tried to comfort his lover. Rory touched his cheek, drawing him in. When ever the human touched him it secretly drove Luc crazy.

I’m not running. I’m not going anywhere. “I love you too, Kaname.”

That was all Luc needed to hear for him to proceed with tonight's events, and he grew even more excited seeing Rory obediently follow his orders only to do more than he intended, closing the distance and stealing a kiss, his tongue already dancing with his and tracing his lips.

How long had it been since he was this close to Rory?

Luc's hand found their way to the back of Rory's head, gripping his hair and forcing Rory to kiss him harder and deeper. His free hand began slipping underneath Rory's shirt and creasing his back, pulling him even closer to his frame until they were chest to chest. He wasted no time, turning that tease of a kiss into something very passionate and hot. He made out with the human until he could hardly catch his breath, all the while moving his hands all over his body, until they decided to stop at Rory's behind and cop a feel. His tongue invading Rory's mouth and getting a good long taste of the human. The two of them already becoming horny in little to no time.
I'll try to go slow... He tried to reassure his lover as he suddenly picked him up and moved them over to the bed. It happened so fast that Rory would barely catch a glimpse of it. Luc grinned, as he tossed his lover on the bed and leaned over his body. He began to unbuttoned the humans shirt while leaving a trail of soft kisses starting from his neck and down his chest and abdomen, removing his shirt.Your so beautiful Rory~ He traced his tongue over the boys V-line before undoing his pants with his mouth, biting the zipper and pulling it down with skillful ease. Your already shaking....am I teasing you too much? He joked, pulling down Rory's pants and underwear with one hard tug, leaving Rory completely exposed. His lover was already hard and dripping precum~

Lovely ~ He whispered in Rory's mind, taking his hands and pinning them to his sides so he couldn't hide his face. He made eye contact with the human while leaning down and licking Rory's tip, eating the clear sticky substance. He licked his lips smirking as he slowly climbed over the human, removing his own shirt. "You are not allowed to hide your face....I want to see eveything ~"

He glanced down at his pants before looking back at his lover. "Would you like to do the honors?"

Luc's body was perfect. Not a scar or blemish in sight. He was muscular and tone. With perfect porcelain skin and wash board abs. His body could put a famous models to shame...and his cock well.... it was larger than most even with preparation Rory was going to have a hard time taking him in.

———

When Bastian asked him about who the only person to have ever loved him was, he simply ignored the pureblood. His grandmother had ment the world to Clous, and the hunters had taken her away. He could never forgive them.

Tough. You might not want it. But you got it. So! Get used to it.

Clous scuffed. "I can take whatever you can dish out and more. The real question is...can you handle me again?"

“You love it really.”

He paused watching as the pureblood took his hand and pressed it against his chest.

“You love that you get to touch it.”

He blushed faintly, seeing that smirk and look in the others eyes. Clous wasn't much for romance or being slow or gentle....mostly because he had never received such treatment before....much less how to respond to it. So when Bastian kissed his hand and winked, Clous was...silent.

“Don’t think I’ll just let you punish me so easily, Clous.”

Clous....not master. He didn't like it, if Bastian was calling him by his name it ment that they were getting closer....

Or perhaps... this is what needed to happen. Clous needed to sink his hooks even further into Bastian so when the time came to use him... he'd hopefully obey him. Having an obedient pureblood in his back pocket would be most useful to him.
"Fine.... just for tonight I'll let you call me by my name...." He ran his fingers through the others hair roughly. " But if you displease me tonight, there will be hell to pay."
He leaned back against the door, as Bastian took his cock into his mouth and to no surprise, Bastian was quite skillful with his tongue. Clous gripped Bastian's hair and shoulder, panting and holding back alluring moans. He held out for about three mintues before his legs started to tremble. With an irritated look on his face, he glared down at the pureblood and said.
"Relax your throat." He ordered, suddenly thrusting his hips forward and hitting the back of Bastian's throat. He held the mans head into place as he fucked his mouth rather aggressively. "You better swallow all of it. " He hissed, before thrusting a few more times and finishing in Bastian's mouth.

When he was done Clous smirked and took Bastian's chin, forcing him to open his mouth and look up at him. "Good boy~" His thumb ran over Bastian's bottom lip as he licked his own lips, looking very aroused and pleased. "What else can your mouth do~" He whispered.

Rory couldn’t help but be hard on himself. He was out of his league here. He’d had memories of Luc and vampires removed, only to eventually learn about them from people who despised them.... people who knew his parents. But the more he’d learnt.... the less afraid he’d become. So much so he’d volunteered to the exchange. Hadn’t feared it..... until that commanding voice from Luc. Twice. Now? He hated every tremble and every shake as if they belonged to someone else!

He recalled the first time Luc had used it. He’d been partly stripped then. But now? He did so willingly. Exposed himself to the vampire eagerly.

He looked at Luc when he heard those words in his head, Rory couldn’t help but blush softly though he smiled shyly too. “O-okay.” I know he doesn’t want to hurt me. I hope I’m not hurting him by forcing to deny that part of himself. The human really did hope that one day he could be all that Luc wanted and needed!! One day.

Luc seemed to always know just what to say to calm Rory down. Okay. I don’t want to feel uncomfortable around you either, Kaname. He wanted them to be.... happy. Together.

Was that too much to ask?

Probably.

Was that too much to hope for?

Likely.

Would he ever get a true happy ever after?

No.

Things changed rapidly after the ‘I love you, Kaname.’ He should have known from the original declaration that those words would move Luc to action!! He kissed him back, Rory soon became swept away by everything. Soon became entranced and eager to connect with the other man in every conceivable way possible.

The kiss. The touch. He knew his heart was racing but from tentative excitement. Okay..... I’ll do my best to handle everything you’ve got. He knew there would be limits. That Luc couldn’t lose himself completely or he’d break him.... but that didn’t mean that Rory wasn’t willing to try.

Those kisses helped. Hot and passionate and wild. They melted away his thoughts, leaving his body soft and pliable under the others ministrations. Rory wanted this. So very badly. He’d not deny it now!

He blinked in surprise at his new location but laughed; “handy ‘trick’, Kaname.” The bed felt nice and so soft upon his back. He’d only felt such ‘luxury’ in Luc’s house, he was starting to associate it with the man. He blushed at the command. Squirming slightly below him even as he swallowed hard and nodded; “I’ll try.” He wouldn’t hide to hide from Kaname, but from embarrassment, but he’d do his best to look only at his soon-to-be-lover.

He swallowed again at the next request and nodded. His voice trapped in his throat as he pulled himself slightly up and undid Luc’s trousers. Rory couldn’t help but lick his lips as he freed the man; both excitement and trepidation. Luc had been very careful not to let him touch him so intimately much.... now he knew why. He’s huge. He going to split me in half if we’re not careful. He thought to himself with a blush. 

Rory soon grew distracted at the sight of the others body. He’s perfect. I bet he’s every gay man’s fantasy...... and he’s currently here.... with me. “Y-you’re stunning, Kaname.” Rory predicted the vampire knew that though!

Looking up into the others eyes he blushed softly but didn’t cover up as he stroked the guys chest a moment then down to touch his large cock. His touch was tentative as he wrapped a hand around it, feeling the girth. So big. He thought again, his heart racing as his hole squeezed impulsively. Bigger than the toys I practised with. Rory looked up into the vampires eyes once more. “How would you like me, Kaname?” Rory had said he wasn’t running away. He’d meant it too. Something told him he’d be on his back, legs spread or pushed up to his chest.... but that he’d be looking at Luc the whole time. Claimed by those hot eyes of his. He thought briefly.

Rory couldn’t help but chew on his lip a moment, a habit he couldn’t seem to shake. His hands touched and settled on the others hips before trying to pull those trousers down and off. I want to see you completely naked, Kaname. He’d never been allowed before.... but surely.... this time was different? Right?

He spread his legs a little so that he cradled Luc between them.  Talk about an open invitation.

—————

Bastian wasn’t completely sure he could handle Clous.... but he was more than willing to try. Clous responded to him. Had backbone and spirit. And they looked hot together, there was no denying that. Of course, both families would disapprove.... and something told him that everything Clous did was manipulative and a touch unreal. Bas was aware he was probably being used.....

Yet he remained. Toed by the threat.... though secretly he hoped he could trust Clous with his secret.

“So magnanimous.” He grinned. “It’s almost like you’ve forgotten that I took you first.... and on the stairs of all places.” Bastian could recall now just how angry Clous had been. Yet one round had turned into many before they’d moved and reversed the roles. Bastian had been in rather a haze at times.

He chuckled. “I better not displease you then.” Sex was just a source of relief and forgetting for Bastian. He’d had a lot of it. More than was even typical for most vampires. It was a moment and an excuse to simply forget about the visions and focus on the present. Hot flesh. Hot kisses. Hot touches. Cries and moans. It soothed his very soul.

Bastian managed to relax his throat just moments before he felt the other slam home. He felt it slam into his throat and he grunted around the others heated flesh. Struggling to breath from the guys sheer girth. No one but Clous had ever dared to treat him like this.... and despite how degrading Clous might hope it made him feel.... Bastian just felt like Clous saw him. A rare thing indeed.

He swallowed every drop when the other came, not just because Clous demanded it but because Bastian liked it. Pulling back he licked his lips with a grin. Talk about being a challenging brat.

In a flash he moved them. Soon having Clous on his back and legs spread. Bastian pulled his pants down more, but only to the guys ankles. It was enough to expose him as Bastian leaned in and started to tongue fuck the others sweet hole. I can do a great many things with my tongue. He purred in the others mind. His tongue swirling and playing before pushing inside for this most intimate of kisses. I can use my mouth to please you in many ways. More nips and licks and playing. But you already know that, Clous.

As his tongue played and worked he let his hands stroke, caress and touch. Indulging while he could. Because one thing was for sure....

This isn’t forever.

• 4 weeks later...

Luc was sure to take in ever little thing Rory said and did. Every time his heart skipped a beat, or he blushed or gulped looking nervous and flustered. Every time his thoughts wondered. Every time he moaned or squirmed. He was watching the human closely almost like a test subject...or rather...he was doing so to make sure he didn't scare or hurt the human. Rory was rather enchanted by him and eager to have sex....he could see it written all over his face...and Luc understood this desire. It was something he had dreamed of many times over...but unlike Rory...he had to be careful.

The human was probably unaware just how dangerous this was for him....even if Luc was a pureblood, and trained for years on self control and hunger...this was going to be his first attempt at having sex with a human.

Luc was so far hiding just how nervous he truly was....but deep down he was being extremely cautious and struggling to keep his composure. He smiled softly at his lover as he slightly sat up and undid his pants, and Luc's eyes flickered a brighter red seeing Rory lick his lips and stare at his hard on. He could feel the boys excitement and it aroused him even more.

In order to calm himself, he clenched his hands into fists, looking down at Rory.
"Such naughty thoughts"... He whispered. He chuckled hearing Rory worry about his size. You'll learn to love it~ He pushed the human back down on the bed.

He’s perfect. I bet he’s every gay man’s fantasy...... and he’s currently here.... with me. “Y-you’re stunning, Kaname.”

Luc cupped Rory's cheek, staring into his eyes longingly. His thumb running over Rory's bottom lip. "Funny...I was about to tell you the same thing..."

Stay calm...keep your composure...stay calm.....stay calm.... Luc told himself repeatedly as Rory and him grew closer and closer. He was starting to become distracted by the boys heart beat and the sound of his blood rushing through his veins.

Rory started to stroke his chest and then...his cock which made Luc tense up. He bit his lip looking down at him, his self control wavering.
Rory....

So big. 

He snatched the boys hand, pinning it above his head. If he continued to touch him....
He's so damn cute...he has no idea what he's doing to me...I just...want to..
Bite him...

He thought to himself.
"You're really....driving me crazy. " He hissed. The more Rory touched him and offered up his lustful thoughts...the harder it became for Luc to keep himself together.

“How would you like me, Kaname?”

If only he could turn off Rory's thoughts! He started to pant.
C-calm down...

Claimed by those hot eyes of his.

Calm down! You mustn't be swayed!..ugghh damn it...Rory....

He wants you...

Luc's mouth began to water.
"..R..rory...~"
He could feel his primal instincts kicking in. He was about to pull away when Rory suddenly pulled down his pants.

I want to see you completely naked, Kaname.

The human then...welcomed him in, spreading his legs and cradling him in-between them...

And that was the final straw. How could Luc refuse him...? How could he hold himself back?! Did Rory truly not see how crazy he was making him?! Wasn't he scared? Or perhaps...he was secretly insane.

Before the human could say a word, Luc grabbed Rory's legs and yanked him closer to his body, pinning his knees to the mattress and putting the human in a embarrassing sex position, but one that would allow Luc to go deep and all the way inside him as well as see everything. Luc was barely hanging on to his composure before but now....it was clear he had lost it. His eyes appeared clouded.

Luc placed the tip of his cock against Rory's hole, his body hot to the touch. His eyes glowing red, his fangs visible as he heaved heavy breaths of desire...looking almost like a beast in human form. His hands shaking ever so slightly as his humanity slipped from them.

Deep down Luc was scared of what he might do to Rory...but holding himself back...was hard...painful....difficult. And it was something he wasn't trained for...

So naturally...his primal instincts took over.

Pressure. Rory would suddenly feel his body stiffen, as if it was suddenly beening pinned and weighted down by some tremendous invisible force. He'd try to speak but he'd discover that his voice was gone, unable to speak, unable to move, and unable to scream as Luc shoved himself inside Rory with so much force, he immediately fractured his pelvis.
The pain would rock through the humans body but his scream would be caught in his throat as Luc growled under his breath feeling so good! He pulled out only to push himself back inside, moving the bed and no doubt causing tremendous pain for Rory. But what was the human to do? He couldn't stop Luc...he was far too weak.

Was Luc...using Obedience on him?! Is that why he couldn't move? Couldn't scream!?

The next painful thing Rory would feel is Lucs fangs sinking into his left shoulder. It all happened so fast! The pain was sharp, only to dull as the sound of Luc gulping his blood filled Rory's ears as well as...a rush of long forgotten memories. Some of which were Luc's...and some were Rory's...some were memories of happy days and some of memories of that dreadful night returned however this time. They were much clearer Rory would even mange to get a glimpse of the vampire who murdered his family. There were 3 vampires....no...4....and it was almost like... three of the vampires were doing someone's bidding. They had killed his father... raped and killed his mother....and one had found him...and with tears in there eyes they attacked him...yes...the vampire who attacked him...was crying but? And the very same vampire managed to shove Rory away. Told him to run...hide...and then....something crazy happened....as Rory hide...The fourth vampire who had stood and watched it all happened. Killed the other vampires with little to no effort in a single, ruthless blow. It had to have been a man...his clothes were covered in blood...but what stuck out the most...was the odd necklace he had around his neck.

A fallen angel.

This taste...this rush! Made Luc go crazy!

Luc had lost control...

It was honestly naive to think he could control himself with out any proper training or experience. He started to claw at the boys arms and legs, leaving scratches on Rorys body.

But as luck would have it...the eldest brother of the Hellin estate would be the one to save Rory that very night.

James busted into the bedroom and using his blood bending abilities, created a blood whip and wrapped it around Luc's neck, yanking him off Rory and slamming him across the room, leaving a massive dent in the wall.

Luc was furious but mindless, even this didn't bring him to his senses and in seconds he tried to attack his own brother.
"Forgive me, little brother. " He said softly, coming up behind Luc and getting him in a chock hold followed by a loud snap.

Right before Rory's eyes Luc became lifeless, falling to his knees and then the floor. His own brother...had snapped his neck?!

Now that Luc was out, his obedience hold on Rory was gone...

James immediately rushed to Rory's side placing a cloth on Rory's shoulder in an effort to stop the bleeding. He also threw a blanket over Rory's naked body in order to make him feel more comfortable. Even though James was clearly here to help him and he had control over his actions. That didn't stop his eyes from glowing the moment he saw Rory's blood.

Deep down they were monsters....and as much as they tried to deny it or fight it...they couldn't forever.
"Do not worry...He is not dead...but it was the only way I could stop him...He bit into you rather deeply...I will have Asuna take you to a hospital."

"AHHHHH!! L-lord Luc! R-rory!! W-wha---
"Silence. Bring me a first aid kit immediately. Once I stop the bleeding you will take Rory to the hospital immediately and stay by his side. I need to clean up the mess my brother made. I'm sure the students can smell his blood. Tell Shiki to get Bastian where ever that good-for-nothing is... We can't let anyone know what happened here tonight....do you understand me..."
"B-but Lord Jam--"
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME! DO AS YOUR TOLD!"
She jumped. Lord James was always so calm and collected, but this was the first time Asuna had seen the pureblood so...upset.

Unfortunately Lord Luc had opened up a world of problems for himself, his family, and Rory.

1) He had bitten a human. That was against his up bringing, and the treaty signed by the hunters and his family. If this got out, the hunters could retaliate, the school would be closed before it even opened. His mothers and Rory's parents dreams shattered in an instant before it even got a chance to start. And an all out war between hunters and vampires could break out.
2) A school full of vampires are now smelling blood. This would start an up roar. Many of them are not use to blood tablets so suddenly smelling Rory's blood could cause them to relapse and cause a hunger frenz. James needed to go calm them.
3) The Hellsin legally would forever be ruined and there was a chance Luc had forever destroyed his relationship with Rory. How would Luc react when he finally came to his senses?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“So magnanimous.”

Clous seemed taken aback by the others words.

“It’s almost like you’ve forgotten that I took you first.... and on the stairs of all places.”

Immediately the noble became flustered. Blushing a soft pink as he gripped Bastian's shirt collar in irration. "Shut up...that never happened...you hear me?!"

“I better not displease you then.”

He frowned shoving the other away and crossing his arms. He was rather cute when he was upset.

His views on sex were rather similar to Bastian's. It was a good distraction. It was something you could do to pass the time...and he took pleasure in showing off his dominance and being abusive. It made him feel like he was in control. But when he first had sex with Bastian...he was embarrassed, humiliated, and furious! Yet as they got into more rounds...those things faded...and all he cared about was feeling good. How odd....

He moaned underneath his breath, biting his lip as Bastian started to blow him, and just like he was told. He relaxed his throat so Clous could fuck him. Clous rarely ever gave praise to his toys but....
"Ahh~ very good." He smirked after relasing his load into Bastian's mouth and watching the pureblood swallow it.

But before Clous could regain control Bastian moved them to the bed and Clous found himself on his back with his legs spread. He blushed, his eyes glowing in irration as he flashed his fangs at Bastian. "W-what are you--N-nnaauugghh!" Clous threw his head back, letting out a rather embarrassing cry of pleasure feeling Bastian's tongue against his entrance. He quickly covered his mouth in utter shame, struggling to close his legs and push the others head away.
"S-stop! N..no w-wait! B...bas--nnff!"

I can do a great many things with my tongue. 

Bastian's voice....it was driving him crazy.
He squirmed, panting and quivering underneath the man. His tongue and touch taughting him! This not only made Clous furious...it also made the vampire unbelievablely happy. But why? He would never admit to Bastian how he truly felt.

Having the pureblood tease and stroke him had Clous trembling in the mans arms. He was already metling and so close to cumming until the two of them stopped hearing footsteps... a lot of them...followed by arguing and shouting.

"Do you smell that?"
"Its fresh blood"
"Ahhh~ it smells devine!"
" I thought were weren't allowed to feed on humans!"
" Hey! Watch where your going!
"Why don't you watch where your going!
"aaahhhh!!! Stop fighting!"
BOOMM! BBBAAANNG!
Some of these vampires were nobles with rare abilities just like them....and now....they were all irrated, irrational, and franic.
"What the hell is going o--Ah! W-wait Bastian!"

Meanwhile....Shiki was frantically looking for Lord Bastian while Lord James sent Asuna and Rory away to the hospital. Rory had lost a lot of blood and to help with the pain, James had forced the boy to sleep. He knew Asuna would take good care of him...but until then...He needed to clean up this mess.

James sighed underneath his breath reaching underneath his shirt and pulling out a sliver necklace. It was a circle pendant and on it...was a fallen angle.
"Oh...little brother...you have done well..." He grinned mischievously, tucking the necklace back into his shirt.

Rory was pleased at the turn of events for.... a second.

Then something appeared to be wrong. Very wrong. Luc..... not himself. Not.... slow or kind. He tried to cry out. To plead. To beg Luc to stop but.... thrust... snap. Too fast. Too much. He felt the pain of it. His pelvis or something around there snapping. Pain. It rushed through him completely. His eyes shone with the agony of it, even as he was unable to cry out. Stop.... stop.... stop.... please.... Kaname.... Luc..... Kaname..... someone!!! Anyone!!! PLEASE!!!!! But with each painful movement it was clear that Luc wasn’t going to listen or stop. That no one was coming. He felt wetness pool in his eyes before gravity caused them to roll in thick and heavy droplets down his face. Shame. That’s what he felt. This wasn’t something Rory ever wanted to repeat...

...and then it got worse. Luc bit him! Actually bit him. He’s a liar. He said he wouldn’t bite me... then again.... I don’t think he actually sees me as me right now. Or even cares. His thoughts were blurred and unfocused. The pain so great that despite the images in his head he couldn’t tell truth from lie or dream from reality right now. Was he seeing the past or his imaginings of them? He was close to unconsciousness. Blood loss and pain contributing to the betrayal that sank in deep to his soul. His parents faces were bright in his mind. Hardly a sexy thought.... but there was no pleasure right now.

He was only briefly aware of commotion in the room. Of Luc being pulled off him. A sharp snap. A hand to his neck.

Blood. Even he could smell the iron tang of it. Feel it.

His vision started to fade. Twisting into something else.... it had to be... because he was confusing the man from his memories with the one currently stood before him.... but that couldn’t be right? This wasn’t the one that told him to hide..... 

The obedience let go of him.... that made three times now... he should have known better than to trust Luc! Luc seemed to not even try to hold back from using it on him. Anything to control his ‘weak’ mind.... to take what Rory would likely have freely given!

He whimpered. Tears blinding him. Unfocused eyes finally spotting a glimpse of Luc on the floor. His feelings were so conflicted.... he had genuinely wanted the vampire.... and yet.... right now? He hated him. Was almost sad he wasn’t dead.... James said he was okay.... but he didn’t care. Numbness. A coldness he’d never felt before. It seemed to consume him.

Sleep came. It was probably for the best. Pain riddled all of him but the cold numbness that had started to settle in was almost worse. The innocence gone. No wonder the hunters killed these beasts. No wonder they were treated as threats. How foolish to think it was possible to find love with one.... to think there could ever be peace. The vampires would always abuse their strengths and powers! Even when they didn’t need to. 

Luc was all words. He lied. Through and through. And yet? Luc had made it clear from the start that he saw himself as inferior to Rory. His treatment of him proved that too. Take, take, take.... no concern for anyone else. It was enough to put Rory off sex and relationships for life. You only had one first time and his had literally left him broken and bloody. His heart colder, and not just from the lack of blood.

He was only partly aware of Asuna. A bed. A doctor. Bright lights. But he did not stir. He hated them all. Rory would leave.... the moment he could walk again!! No more walking around wearing rose tinted glasses. He never loved me. He knew that now. Rory had been a fool to think otherwise.

———

“It did happen. Don’t deny it. I’m not claiming the reverse, am I?” He challenged. After all, Clous had been far from gentle or kind with Bastian. Made him wonder briefly what the hell he was doing! Clous was cruel and harsh at times.... even if he was sexy while doing it.

And yet... hearing his words now; so at odds with his actions was a turn on. “Your mouth says no but your eyes say yes.” He grinned. He could almost taste how close Clous was getting again when all hell broke out in the corridor.

“Shit.” He growled. Pulling away from Clous to listen. “Shit. Shit. Shit. This better not have anything to do with you.” Had Clous just been distracting him? No! Don’t think like that.

Bastian withdrew, checking his clothing was in order before looking towards Clous and the bed. “Raincheck. Duty calls.” Of course he moaned softly as he looked at the others body. I had been very much looking forward to fucking you again. Pity you won’t stay put and wait for me. He declared moments before slipping from the room and leaving Clous behind.

Bastian almost instantly regretted walking into the corridor.... so noisy! It was like a pressure in his mind, frantic vampires and bodies all around. “Shut up!” He growled out. His pure blood helping the command ring true. “Everyone to their rooms until I can sort this shit storm out. Once I know what’s happened I’ll come and talk to you all.” Bastian had no idea what was going on.... but blood... and familiar blood at that. Rory. What have you done now, my idiot brother? He pushed his thoughts toward Luc as he wandered through the corridors to find him, only to pull up short at the sight that greeted him.... “James? What are you doing here?” And if James was here... why was Bastian being made to stay too?

He spotted Luc, neck broken, smelt the blood. Damn.... Did he kill Rory? He pushed the thought to his brother, James. If Luc had.... he knew this might very well be the thing that finally broke him. If he hadn’t? Damn.... they were in for a bigger shit storm than ever! Looks like I’m not the biggest fuck up for a change!

Clous watched looking a little irradiated and confused that Bastian was pulling away. Just when things were starting to get good too!

"Shit. Shit. Shit. This better not have anything to do with you.”

He stood, getting dressed. "Excuse me?! If I did have anything to do with this I'd fucking own up to it....good to know that even after helping you and keeping your dirty little secret you still don't trust me..."

“Raincheck. Duty calls.”

"Whatever. Like I fucking care. "
He dusted himself off as he buttoned up his shirt, looking pissed but...his expression softened every so slightly hearing Bastian's voice in his head.

I had been very much looking forward to fucking you again. Pity you won’t stay put and wait for me. 

Don't act like you don't know where to find me you fucking prick.
He hissed. Watching the pureblood go on with out him.

Once he was gone he found himself pausing for a moment. He heaved a heavy sigh, running a hand threw his hair as he found him remembering Bastians words and blushing. The made was making him feel...odd. "Tch... damn jerk.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

James was about to move Luc when Bastian finally decided to show up to the chaos. "I see you already handled that students...looks like you can do something useful." He muttered

“James? What are you doing here?”

" Mother sent me to check on you and Luc...to make sure everything was in order before the academy opened next week...but image my surprise when I come to the night class students in an up roar, Luc losing control, and you no where to be found....honestly. I'm not surprised about you neglecting your duties...but this....eveything else is utter chaos. "

Did he kill Rory? 

No. I arrived just in time to stop him from killing the boy...but any later...and he would have....I'm sure you can grasp the situation we are in now...yes?

Looks like I’m not the biggest fuck up for a change!

James frowned and immediately took a step towards his brother, slapping him hard across the face.
"Unbelievable....You have not only failed as the head of this Academy, you once again failed at being a brother. Mother thought this would somehow help you...change you for the better...but once again she has put far too much faith in you. You care about no one but yourself and I can almost guarantee that while all of this was happening...you were off fucking one of the students...am I right?.......I don't understand our mothers favoritism towards you...but you and Luc have caused a huge mess for not only our family but for all vampires...So listen to me...and listen well little brother....You will go around to every students and use Obedience on them....make them forget tonight....I will take Luc to the basement and let him rest there after, I will clean eveything up here...And neither of us will ever utter a word of this to anyone....As I'm sure you know why....Once I take care of this, I will go to the hospital and wait until Rory wakes up...you will be by Luc's side until he wakes up...I'm sure he won't remember what happened. So you will need to tell him...and for whatever reason...he is closer to you than to me...so it needs to come from you. I'm confident you can stop him if he goes ballistic...as well as comfort him........and....I'm sure this goes without saying but- Luc is not allowed to see Rory......if he decides to report this incident to the Hunters....." He sighed softly.
"I will handle it...Are you capable of giving a damn for a few hours and stay by Luc's side until I return?"

“You told me not to trust you.” The pure blood pointed out, “you just told me you were going to blackmail me to get me back in your bed....” in truth, Bastian hadn’t really thought Clous would do that.... but he had to wonder and question himself. Being told you’re a  fuck up and then having the guy below you basically tell you he was blackmailing you.... it had a way of making you doubt. Yet, Bastian wanted to pretend it was just play and fun between them. “But I like to hope it’s just a game between us...”

Of course, that didn’t prepare him for James or his brothers reaction. The smack to his face just make him tense up. He hadn’t been doing nothing! But what would perfect James know! He wanted to pretend like he actually fit in! But honestly.... he didn’t. Never had it would.. Black sheep for a reason. It was true that only their mother understood him.

He rubbed his cheek and glowered a moment at James before looking away again . “I can do that. Except... maybe.... Clous. He has a pure blood grandfather and is more resistant. I was trying to calm him down after his earlier outburst with Rory and Luc when I heard the chaos in the corridor.” He shook his head and stepped away. “Despite what you think of me.... I am loyal to our family.” He walked even further away. “But as you command, brother.”

It wasn’t fun going to speak to everyone. Wiping so many using obedience was tiring too, but he made each sleep just to avoid more being seen! By the time he reached the final room, Clous and Alec’s, he was utterly exhausted. Part of him actually hoped Clous wasn’t there.... but the chance of the other still being in his room, waiting for him? Slim to none.

His heart ached. As he waited for the door to open; he tried to consider Luc and what he was going to tell him! Sorry bro, you hurt Rory really bad and now I have to keep you away while we try to fix the shit storm you’ve just unleashed! And yet, James still managed to make it sound like Bastian was somehow responsible for that too! He couldn’t catch a break. Damned if he did. Damned if he didn’t! If his mother ever died... Bastian suspected he’d be disowned by most of his family. I would just leave if not for my mother.

———

Rory whimpered and moaned in his ‘rest’. The pain was throbbing and causing him to stir from his sleep. Restless and messy. He squinted. The light too bright. He felt so weak, his limbs heavy..... sleep was disturbed as he drifted in and out.

The nightmares of his childhood had returned with a vengeance.... but instead of faceless vampires he now had faces for them.... and then worse of all! A new addition.... Luc. Once the others finished with him this new figure appeared, grinning down at him with fake promises. Then suddenly he’d bite and laugh. Teeth dripping with his blood as he grinned down at him.

A monster. He’s nothing but a monster! Even in his sleep the tears continued to stream down his face. Rory’s mind felt like his life was over now. Nothing could ever be the same.

James frowned hearing his brother try to defend himself and saying that he was loyal to there family, but James didn't trust him... The Trancy's were there enemies for generations and by no means followed there ideals of peace between humans and vampires...how was he to trust his words. When he was at Clous's hore house....when he allowed the man to show up at there very door step! And even now admitting that he was just with him?! He watched his brother go before picking Luc up and tossing him over his shoulder.

He took Luc to the basement underneath the academy and chained him to a wall before fixing his neck, which would allow him to heal faster. The metal chains were made from enchanted Holy metal...which prevented Luc form breaking it. If he tried...the metal would begin to burn his skin.
"Forgive me brother..." He said with a smile as he left to go clean up his bedroom.

Next stop...Rory's hospital room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alex opened the door, with a forced smile on his face. "Lord Bastian...what happened...is everything alright? "
Clous was behind the other and quickly shoved him assigned, crossing his arms in irration. "What happened. You gonna tell us what the hell is going on? " Clous's glare was harsher than usual. Was he actully mad at him?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Asuna remained by Rory's side. She contuied to whipe the sweat from his face and the tears that continue to stream down his face, even in his sleep. Seeing her friend like this was difficult. She wanted to help him but as of now this was all she could do. "He's obviously in a lot of pain! Can't you give him more medicine? Help him sleep?! Do something!"
" I'm sorry ma'am but he's already maxed out on pain killers...we can't give him anymore. In two more hours we can give him another dose....I'm sorry. "
"Uugghh! You human doctors are useless!"
"E-excuse me?"
"Nothing! Nevermind! Go away!" She hissed, sounding like a overprotective sister and as the nurse stepped out, Lord James stepped into the room. She immediately froze, bowing slightly. "L-lord James. " He shook his head. "How is he doing. "
"The doctors said he has a fractured pelvis....And they had to give him a blood transfusion. He will probably need surgery to fix his pelvis. As of now tho...he is in a lot of pain...and seems to be having nightmares. "
"I see...."
"L-lord James...w-what of...Lord Luc?" He glanced up at her, giving her a small smile. "You need not worry..."His eyes turned red as he met Asuna's eyes and quickly used Obedience on her. "Now....forget eveything you saw here tonight....and return to your room. Do you understand?"
"Yes....my.....lord....As...you...wish..." He smiled again and released his hold on her and immediately Asuna grabbed her belongings and left without another word.

James slipped his hands into his pockets looking down at Rory and sighing softly. The boy had done a marvelous job at carrying out his purpose for him. This was all part of James plan after all....and it had worked out perfectly~

But now....what was he going to do with Rory. He'd decide once the boy woke up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Nnuugghh...ow...my neck...shit..." Luc slowly started to wake up. His vision a little blurry as he raised his head. He tried to move but he quickly realized he was chained to the wall. "W-what the! " 

Where was he?! What the hell happened?! 

Bastian knew the look in James eyes all too well. He didn’t trust him at all. Despite everything.... Bastian hated that, didn’t think he deserved the harshness that was often tossed his way. They couldn’t all be perfect...

It hurt to think his own family would treat him like this despite everything. He’d defended them all to Clous, told him exactly what side he’d pick.... and yet that very side didn’t believe him.

He had a strained smile on his face as he looked to Alec and then Clous. Damn it... the man looked angry.... and Bastian knew he’d be furious at what Bastian was about to do. 

Obedience thicket than ever in his voice he spoke; “you both need to lie down and sleep, forever forgetting what transpired tonight. Nothing happen. Nothing is amiss. There was no blood.” He winced as he looked to Clous. “Forgive me and speak not a word of what happened at your club to anyone.” He actually wanted to cry! Instead he stepped away from the door and turned to join his brother in the dungeon. Hopefully the man was still sleeping!

His limbs felt heavy and tired. It is done James. Though you will need to double check it stuck with Clous. Dark eyes turned to look back at the others door. He hated himself right now. He’d just signed a seal to end things.... the opposite of what Bastian wanted. And yet? He couldn’t trust Clous. Even though he really wanted to! He’ll, deep down he knew he wanted so much than that. But it couldn’t be now.

———

Many hours later, Rory’s eyes snapped open. A moaned gasp escaping him. He couldn’t move his legs without pain... essentially trapping to the bed. His hip throbbed and his head ached. Still, Rory wasn’t alone. He could sense it. He slowly turned to look at,... James. “You.”  He started to shake. “You where there.” When my parents died. You told me to hide..... and last night.... with Luc.... you broke his neck! 

Rory couldn’t help but close his eyes as a fresh wave of emotions assaulted him. Luc.... Luc had done this. The pain in his chest was almost as bad as his pelvis and neck. ....he nearly killed me. A fresh wave of tears overwhelmed him, roughly he wiped them away. Something told him.... he wasn’t going to like the outcome of this. Was he going to be killed? Have obedience used on him again? Or... worse... be turned into the very monster he currently hated!? “What are you going to do?” He asked bluntly, despite the pain in his voice hit was as firm as he could make it.

———

Bastian sat on the floor, bored and waiting. His own thoughts holding so many regrets of his own. Looking at Luc now, there was little but coldness in his gaze. “Relax, brother. The holy chains are for your own good right now.” He admits. “Rory is alive.... but no thanks to you.” He frowned. “You lost control. Broke his hip or leg or something and.... blood.... there was so much blood.” He winced. “James is here too.....” Bastian looked away. Why did his thoughts keep drifting back to Clous and what he’d done!? He didn’t feel able to be friends... or more... with the guy now he’d used obedience on him. Whatever tentative thing had been blossoming between them had wilted on the vine.

“He’s currently with Rory. Seems we’ve both made a mess of things.....” and yet, right now he blamed Luc for all this. Perfect fucking Luc! Dragging him down to fires of hell with him.

Obedience was an ability only gifted to purebloods, however it could never be used against one. It was a terrifying ability which is why most vampires frowned upon it. Forcing someone into submission and stealing there free will...it was inhuman.

So when Bastian used Obedience on Clous and Alec...it worked, and with out so much as another word, both vampires did as Bastian commanded and went straight to there beds.

———

James heard his brothers voice in the back of his mind. Perhaps Bastian wasn't so useless after all.

He turned his attention to Rory who had suddenly awoken from his nightmares. Drenched in sweat, and struggling to regain his breath and composer.

“You....You where there.” When my parents died. You told me to hide..... and last night.... with Luc....

James stared at the human, looking rather calm and collected. He shrugged his shoulders, "It seems this traumatic experience has made you delusional. I have no idea what your talking about...and as for Luc...I did not kill him. "
James could sense it...a rush of emotions radiating off of the human. Curious as to what the boy was feeling and thinking. He read his mind.

Luc......he nearly killed me. 

"This is true...He was quite naive and reckless, however I can assure you he did not do this to you on purpose. He simply lost control...you are very fortunate to be alive. "
He eyed the human as tears came pouring from his eyes as his thoughts rushed over to James and the outcome of all this.
"Ease your mind. You won't turn into a vampire...nor am I here to kill you." Yet...He said softly keeping the very last part to himself.

“What are you going to do?”

"Depends... what are you going to do?...I don't expect you to return to Luc's side and pretend this never happened...yet I don't see you reporting this incident to the Hunters. Doing so would ruin your parents dream, the school would have to be shut down before it even opened...and the pureblood you claimed to once love...would be put to trail...and the treaty you fought so desperately to create would be broken..I image...an all out war could break out....So honestly...the ball is in your court...but I would like for us to come to some sort of compromise..." He grinned as he took a seat and sat by Rory's bedside. "I sense quite a lot of hatrd coming from you....Do you wish to kill Luc for hurting you? Has your view of us...changed ?"
———
Luc flinched hearing Bastian's voice. He turned to his brother looking very lost, hurt and confused.

“Relax, brother. The holy chains are for your own good right now.”

"W-what?"

“Rory is alive.... but no thanks to you...You lost control. Broke his hip or leg or something and.... blood.... there was so much blood.”

Luc stared at his brother, eyes wide as eveything he said started to click, it was all coming back to him! He had blacked out for a moment...just a brief moment! Or at least...he had thought it was a moment. He had pushed into Rory too hard....and he even...."N...no..."
Bit him?!

By now...Luc had stopped listening as the color drained from his face. The realization of what he had done shattering his very existence. Never before had his chest felt so tight....his head and body so heavy....his vision so blurry from the tears that came streaming down his face. He only ever experienced this when he thought Rory was killed along with his parents....and again when Rory threatened to leave him....but now....Now....these feelings had returned...and worse...they were most likely here to stay.

Not only had he hurt Rory...he had bitten him?! Done the very thing he was terrified of?! How could he ever forgive himself...how could Rory ever forgive him?!

He wanted to go see him....and yet....he knew he couldn't...shouldn't...How could he ever face him again? And even if he apologized...no amount of apologizing could ever amend the horrible sin he had just committed.

It was over....truly over. How could Rory...ever love him? Luc predicted that the moment they did see each other...if they ever saw each other again, Rory would look at him like he was a monster...and the pureblood would rather die than to have the boy he cherished look at him with hatred and disgust.

Luc tugged on his restraints, letting the holly chains shock and burn his skin as his eyes glowed red and he sobbed uncontrollably, unleashing his powers and letting a sharp and vicious tornado surround his body. This was all he could do.... cry and weep...
"AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
He....was devastated. I'm a monster!!!
He thought to himself, remembering the past and all the happy memories he had once shared with Rory...He was never going to be able to see the human...again.

Even as Bastian watched Luc, he felt oddly.... disassociated. Like looking at a movie he’d lost interest in. He winced when Luc started to cry out, the agony echoing that in his own soul. Luc hadn’t just ruined his own chances with Rory tonight... but any hope Bas might have had with Clous. A stupid thought considering he still didn’t know if he could fully trusted the other. Yet, despite that, he found himself thinking he’d rather be with Clous than his family right now!

Stupid irrational thoughts. They could get him in serious trouble... or killed.

“Calm yourself.” He huffed out, frustration clear on his brow as he got up and headed to moved towards him, settling in front of him. “You should have just changed him. I told you that.” He tapped his head. “Now look what you’ve done. I bet I’ll be having nightmares for weeks as your fate shifts and changes with each decision you cook up.” Bastian frowned, he might be saying it almost in jest but it was true. It’s probably best I leave for a while. Being here was going to be hard enough without the visions adding to his misery!

“James is here. I’m sure he’ll have something to say. Might even help you.” He growled under his breath, Bastian doubted James would help him..... “For now. Calm yourself. We don’t want to draw any unwanted attention.” Not that they would in the soundproof dungeon.

Looking at the red eyes and tears of Luc was strange.... like looking at Yuno. My little rabbit. “Turning someone is strange. You can feel it. A strange pull and connection. It’s so exhilarating.” He licked his lips, eyes glowing red. Of course... killing Yuno.... had been the hardest thing he’d ever had to do. Now with Clous silenced with obedience there was no one left to tell.... except himself. And that would be foolish. “Or so I’m told.” He laughed. Passing it off as a joke. “You’ll have to let me know if you ever pluck up the courage.” Maybe Luc should have turned Rory? Bringing him to their side would at least stop the man running off to the hunters.

“I’ll stay to help things stay calm. But I don’t think I can stay much longer than that.....” he wanted out of here. Away from the badness and his family. Maybe he was the black sheep for more than one reason.... maybe he didn’t really believe in this the same way as his family did?

The doubt clawed at him. And yet.... a stray thought also lingered in his mind....

If he asked Clous to leave with him.... would he?

———

Delusional? Maybe that was so.... and yet.... the truth seemed to claw at his mind. Screaming at him to pay attention. That there was danger here. He didn’t say anything just nodded. Maybe he really was broken? All those doctors visits as a child had to be for something? Right?

Rory’s mind only half listened as James spoke. Fear and pain clawed at him as he gripped the blanket.

“I.....” Rory frowned, he looked away. For the first time in a while he didn’t know what he was going to do! He had too many conflicting thoughts in his head. And a stupid sliver of himself still fucking loved the monster that had done this to him!

Naive and reckless.... an understatement.

“If you remember correctly.... I already feared you.” He slowly looked towards James. “Luc used his obedience to ensure that. I was.... I was trying to fight it.....” he looked down at himself. Would he still try to fight it? ....maybe I should have heeded the warning instead? He shivered at the memory of those eyes. The thrust that had broke his pelvis. The teeth in his neck. So many pretty lies.... and I fell for them.

Rory laughed, a twisted and warped thing. He looked back over at James despite the slight tremble in his fingers. “And you believe my parents would want me to fight for this cause after everything’s that happened? Luc used obedience on me as a child to make me forget. At the party to make me make a fool of myself. Later to make me scared of vampires. Then.... to stop me from making a sound as he nearly fucked me to death. If I’m dead I can’t be on anyone’s side. Can’t believe in anything.” And yet.... he didn’t want full out war. “If someone in your family was killed, would your resolve for peace be so strong? I tried to carry on my families legacy despite what had happened.... but maybe that makes me a fool.”

Rory looked away again and shrugged. “Right now.... killing him seems.... appealing....” but his thoughts were rather turbulent and wonky. Conflicted in their very nature.

“What compromise are you after?” He clenched his hands against the covers. Best to change the subject. “I’m surprised you’re not just using obedience on me again and sending me somewhere far away where I can do no harm to you or Luc or your family.” Luc.... I’ve started using that name again all the time. He realised. Not Kaname. His heart ached. How strange to actually.... miss it. At least, not mine. Memories from the past flooded him, but he wasn’t entirely sure if they were his or Luc’s. Something strange had happened with that bite. He had seen things. Felt things. Was that what others felt? Why they liked it? He couldn’t imagine accepting being bitten or having sex again.... if he ever learnt to walk again. Was his life ruined completely now?

“H-how bad is the b-break?” His voice wobbled. Any bravery and bravado fading away.

Luc couldn't even pay attention to Bastian's words. He simply ignored his brother and contuied to thrash and scream. He just needed to let out some of his agony...and this was how he did it. And even if he listened to his brother. His words offered no comfort or sympathy. So they were utterly meaningless.

“James is here. I’m sure he’ll have something to say. Might even help you. For now. Calm yourself. We don’t want to draw any unwanted attention.”

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" He shouted, snapping one of the chains from the wall. He then started to punch the floor with his free hand. Casuing the ground to shake. He hit the floor repeadly in order to somehow quench his frustration and sadness.

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! I CAN SENSE YOU DON'T CARE, THAT YOU'D RATHER BE SOMEWHERE ESLE!!! SO WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING LEAVE LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!!!"

———

“If you remember correctly.... I already feared you.”

James smirked a little. "And yet you willing agreed to be in a relationship with a vampire..."

“Luc used his obedience to ensure that. I was.... I was trying to fight it.....”

"As I said before. He lost control and his primal instincts took over. And naturally...he didn't want his prey getting away....Do not take it to heart given that he wasn't aware that he was using it on you at the time...And to be fair...you were the first human he's ever bitten. James was a little surprised when Rory let out a twisted laugh, turning to him with trembling fingers. Perhaps the boy had finally lost it? The human stated his case, explaining all the times Luc had willingly used Obedience on him before this tragic day.

“If someone in your family was killed, would your resolve for peace be so strong? I tried to carry on my families legacy despite what had happened.... but maybe that makes me a fool.”

James stared at the boy. If the roles had been reversed, James would of never wanted peace. He would personally hunt down every single vampire in order to avenge what was stolen from him. He would of never fallen in love with a vampire either, especially a pureblood.
"You are a fool indeed."

“Right now.... killing him seems.... appealing....”

James paused hearing those words. If Luc had heard Rory say that... would he go mad? James could even sense some truth behind those words...This....was perfect ~
"You speak as if this is all one sided. But correct me if I'm wrong. Were you not willingly in a romantic relationship with my brother? Were you not warned repeadly by your kind and mine the dangers and complications of such a relationship. Did you not willing walk into his room and remove your clothes ? Did you not willing throw yourself at him and offer him your body?" He raised an eye brow at the boy, shaking his head.
"Some of this...is your own fault..."
The human then spoke of compromise, and wondered why James wasn't using Obedience on him to keep him quiet or them safe. He chuckled a little.
"I see no need to. I don't see you as a threat. Your more like...an inconvenience....and as for your injury. You may never be able to walk properly again according to the doctors...but...I can fix that." James slowly stood and bit into his thumb using his fang to break his skin. A little of his blood began to pour from the wound before it quickly healed.

He then offered his bloody thumb to Rory.
"The blood of a vampire can be quite special...and can even heal illnesses and injuries that could be fatal to you humans....so here's my compromise...I give you your ability to walk again...heal your wounds...and push back your aging by a few years...and in exchange...you tell me where the hunter associations headquarters is located, and weather or not you plan on reporting this incident to them. If so...my family will need to help Luc prepare for trail. The Hellsins are ready to face all the consequences of what happened tonight. I don't expect you to forgive us...or Luc...but offering my blood to you can be considered as some sort of apology for Luc's actions.....However do realize what an honor this is and how fortunate you are that I'm doing this should you accept....and no...you will not turn into a vampire...Do we have a deal?"

Bastian watched in fascination as the other man truly lost it.... but as the ground started to shake.... as the world started to crumble.... Bastian knew he had to stop Luc. But to pull the chain from the wall? Luc was strengthened by the very agony that made him howl like a banshee. 

Bastian grunted as moved in closer. Grabbing Luc’s hand and pinning it to the wall while the other squeezed around Luc’s neck. “Do you want me to break your neck again!” He growled. Glowering at him. “Fucking stop. You’re right. I do want to leave. But not yet. Not while you’re in this state. You’re right I blame you now for something that happened as a consequence to this.... but that’s not your fault.....” He looked at him. “Why didn’t you tell me you’d never fucked a human!? I could of told you how. Helped.” Bastian was well known for sleeping with anything that walked! And, beside turning Yuno, he was usually good at it. “This doesn’t have to be the end.” His tone was softer, more sympathetic after seeing the true agony his brother was in. “Rory has forgiven so much before. He knows what you are..... maybe in time.... you can try again. But for that! You must control yourself now.” He frowned. Of all his family he would never have imagined perfect Luc like this!

———

Yes..... I did do that..... he speaks the truth.... Despite his pain and anger he recognised that no one had forced him into that room.... that he had wanted the connection to deepen between them. A fresh wave of tears rolled down his face. He’d lost so much to the vampires. Family and innocence. Gone. Forever. Rory’s eyes were wide open to the horrors of the world.

Prey..... that’s probably what they all see me as..... Did Luc see him as prey even now? Would he be angry to discover his prey had escaped his grasp? He clenched a hand over covers, squeezing tight. Wait.... the first human he’d ever bitten? He frowned at that, a hand shifting to settle over the bandage of his neck.

He eyed James a moment. “And yet you seem to be asking for more peace from this fool.... despite the fact you wouldn’t do the same.” Time was not his ally.... hindsight was a bitch! And yet..... as he looked away.... he wondered if he might not be quiet as angry as he once thought. He really needed to be alone to think! To sort his thoughts and feelings out.

No threat..... I wonder if all vampires are so arrogant? Or just the Hellsins! James words brought a fresh wave of anger. Rory was starting to feel dizzy from the turbulent emotions rushing within him. He couldn’t think straight!

Then more sank in..... I might never walk properly again? They’ve taken so much from me! he frowned. 

Nothing but disgust formed on his face as James offered his thumb and explained. Rory just.... laughed. Like a madman. Finally cracking. “You want me to betray the very people that brought me up and then took me in after vampires like you took everything from me, leaving me for dead not once but twice. While it might be an apology in your culture it’s an insult in mine.[/i] 

Then he felt.... the ground shake.... and he knew in his heart the cause.... Luc. he looked to the flooring, heart strangely aching in his chest. He closed his eyes. “I won’t report the incident.” He whispered. James was right.... he’d put himself in this position. “But I can not tell you where the Hunter headquarters is....” he frowned and looked at James, shaking slightly. “So I can not accept the deal under these terms.” Even if part of him wanted to! He found his eyes looking to the thumb and frowning. He knew that James saw this as an honour.... a pure bloods blood.... offered freely. “But.... thank you for offering....” wait! Why was he even now trying to play nice? Oh yeah, because they could just take what they wanted if they desired. His heart was racing erratically as the fear started to overwhelm him again.

So much hurt. Memories clearer now. His father being torn in two. His mother raped viciously then ripped open and left for dead. And him.... bitten.... touched.... then pushed way to go hide. James face there. Each of the bites upon his flesh seemed to strain and tingle as he remembered more and more. His breathing harsh and laboured. 

Maybe it would be best to leave once I can walk... whatever that ‘walk’ would look like..... but can I afford the medical bills? This is going to be expensive.... He felt defeated. Utterly broken down and destroyed. I just want the pain to go away!