(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir struggled to accept the others words, but he was trying. After travelling so long already together he was starting to learn the other man, understand him a little better. That was the way of things? Right?

“I would, wouldn’t I? The hottest! I bet I could pull tripping over my trousers into an art form!” He teased. Fin rather enjoyed getting to play with Callon now, it was much better than their initial colder interactions.

Finthir was so focused on collecting scales and handing them to Callon that he was only partly paying attention to the mythical creatures with them. Of course, he couldn’t exactly ignore it when a few of the large waves formed by the dragons tail sucked him under the water surface. Not prepared he hadn’t breathed in, quickly he lost his breath and struggled to get to the surface. He managed a single small breath before another wave drew him under. If not for Callon, he might have drown.

Angry and a touch scared, ice started to freeze the lake around him as he pushed his ruined hair out of his eyes and glared at the group. “What the fuck was that? Are you actually trying to kill me?!” The anger was obvious, dripping from each word. He shook himself out as he walked towards the other, ice like steps forming below him but already melting in the heat. “You both need to grow up.” He climbed out of the pool and felt like his body was suddenly cold. Walking towards his clothes he wrapped a garment over his shoulder, ignoring the group and mumbling under his words as he spoke.

“What the fuck were they thinking? They need to work it out or part ways. They hurt anyone else and I’ll have to teach them a lesson. Fuck! I can’t believe them. They better grow up and stop! I don’t want to deal with this shit anymore!”

As he mumbled he examined the scales, grading them and checking for damage. They seemed relatively good, all certainly useful. His mentor would certainly be impressed! If he could get these home he’d more than earn his graduation grade! Finally.

Though as he thought of home, he couldn’t help but worry about how his relationship with Callon would continue… what if Callon changed his mind or acted differently around the others? He just hoped that they really could work it out! He was clinging to hope… his feelings demanded it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

When Callon turned to look back on the lake only to see Finthir completly gone i  the unsettling waves. He felt a chill in his stomach and began looking around frantically.  "Shit Finthir!" He called out as he stepped into the water without hesitation. The wate slipped into his boots and over his knees."Finthir!" He called out again just before the other's face surfaced through a layer of ice. Callon let out a relived sigh when he saw him but froze in place when Finthir began yelling.

On 12/16/2023 at 10:20 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“What the fuck was that? Are you actually trying to kill me?!”

The dragon looked back at Finthir as if he hadn't noticed what had been happening. He shook his head. He hadn't mean to cause trouble again. But he couldn't help it. It was his natur and elves were just so damn weak. "Sorry it wasn't intentional"

"You are just wagging your tail around like you were a huge dog. Get som crontrole" Tiny cursed at him so the dragon turned his head sharply back in the fariy. "You little!"

Callon decided to ignore them and instead focused of Finthir. The mage was pissed and his clothes were dripping with water. Callon took off his jacket and wrapped it around Fin. Completly forgetting that Finthir couldn't dry himself and his clothes off even without his help. Still Finthir seemed more concerted about his dragon scale harvest and walked over there before futher to lighten the path.

Callon approached Finthir as he was looking at the harvet load. "Finthir you'll get sick like this". Although the water was warm the chilling air could knock you out with a vold in no time. "I'll bundle them up if you to get dryed out first."

• 2 months later...

Finthir tilt his head at the other man. He’s offering me his jacket? Right now, Finn didn’t feel too cold, but he still found himself stealing a sniff of the material. It smells just like him.

Being chastised he hummed and grinned, looking back at the rather soggy man. “Looks like I am not the only one wet…” he pointed to Callon’s trousers and shoes.

Taking a deep breath for control, he stepped towards his lover. “You’re too cute.” He wrapped his arms around him, pulling him close. “You should strip off too. I’ll dry us both up and keep you warm.” He leaned in and kissed his nose and cheek. “Where you so worried about me that you came into the water to save me? My precious hero.” He purred, nuzzling him.

Finn slipped the coat off his shoulder and undid his shirt. “You should totally use your body to keep me warm.” He pretended to pout, “you’re going to protect me? Right? Only you can.” He hummed and licked a line down his neck. “They say cuddling naked is a great way to stay warm!” He shifted back a little just so he could remove his trousers and underwear, uncaring that he was nude. His eyes were husky and heated as he reached for Callon’s shirt. “Help me out? I’m helpless without you.” He purred.

so sorry! I was MIA for a little while but I’ll try to be back and more active. If you don’t want to continue that’s completely fine! Just let me know. 

((....:msn_red_fox_smilies-05: Callon's reaction in my head.:cuteonion55: Like: what the????? Finthir is acting weird did he actually get sick?! LOL XD it's a huge thing!))

Callon looked puzzled at the sudden change. Before Fin would definitely have told him that he wouldn't be needing protecting. And then Fin would have been angry and not talked to him before he'd calmed down. Which could take a few hours usally.

The more Fin talked as he stripped down only made Callon more confused. Was his angry but pretended not to be? Or was this genuine? Callon couldn't help the blood rushing to his head as he looked around flusthered. "Um Fin" Callon had  nagging feeling inside that he should apologis. "Sorry.. it just when you suddenly went under my heart stopped for a moment.. I know you don’t need my protection but I.. I had to check on you. I didn't even notice the water till I saw your head pop up again." Callon felt himself blushing even harder as he tried to explain his actions. Before Fin hadn't cared for his chivalry. But Callon acted before he knew it.

On 3/14/2024 at 12:38 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“Help me out? I’m helpless without you.” He purred.

He was both scared and turned on by Finthir act, and confused as hell. His blood was running so fast past his ears that he could hear his own pulse. His eyes was glued to the now completly naked man pulling at his shirt. Finthir was by no means helpless and Callon didn't see him as helped either, but Fin properly didn't belive him. Still Callon didn't know what to do in the situation he just stood there dumbfounded. If Finthir wasn't already angry with him he would been pissed Callon didn't do as he asked. And if Finthir WAS acting he would get pissed Callon did as asked..

Sensing the tension in the air tiny and the dragon removed themself from the situation before they would get another scolding. Leaving just the two Elves at the lake side.

"I don't see you as helpless" Callon said as he found his courage as undress as Finthir asked him to do. He didn't know what else to do. He undress completly embarressed by the way his cock was half erect again.

it okay, I havn't lost interest in this rp yet^v^

The apology. The flustered look. The final acceptance and the way he got naked for him. Finn couldn’t deny that he liked to watch Callon’s reactions to him… to see him flustered.

Finn tilt his head and watched him. “Callon. I am not helpless.” He said simply. “Though… I do appreciate the fact that you care enough to try.” He hummed softly.

He reached and touched his cheek, stroking it, looking down at him. “But… you’re a fool for losing track of your location. What if you had drowned? What if you had got hurt? Do you think I would have accepted that? Liked that? Do you think it’s right to only look after me?” He snarled slightly, pausing as he took a deep breath. Regaining his control as he watched him.

Pulling him into his arms, he kissed his neck. “Maybe I need to show you who you belong to. Maybe I need to make you mine and show you that you can trust me, rely on me.” His hand moved to stroke down the others back.

It’s true that part of him was mad… but he wanted to let it go… wanted to be better for Callon.

”Let’s go all the way.” He purred, leaning back slightly to watch him and check his reactions. “But only if you agree.”

As he waited for the other to reply, he used magic to wrap warm air around them both, drying them and keeping them warm.

Haha. Finn is trying…. To be better for Callon. But! Who knows. Maybe he’s just horny and sopping wet lol

18 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“Callon. I am not helpless"

Callon nodded his head in agreement.

“But… you’re a fool for losing track of your location. What if you had drowned? What if you had got hurt? Do you think I would have accepted that? Liked that? Do you think it’s right to only look after me?”

This time he bite down on his lip. He knew he had acted foolish but he really doubted he would actually have gone as far as to drown. "I know, but it wasn't even that deep" he protested. "You just taught me to stay afloat remember" And now Callon really thought he should start to shut up.

The jerk he felt as Finthir pulled him into his arms suprised him. The mage's wet skin made him shiver at the driffrent temperatur. But only for a second. Finthir was still nice and warm compared to the air around them. For not to talk about the way Finthir's kiss against his neck made his own skin burn like lava.

“Maybe I need to show you who you belong to. Maybe I need to make you mine and show you that you can trust me, rely on me.”

Callon put his own arms around Finthir as he looked at him. Rely on him. Of coures Callon already did that. Hadn't Finthir noticed? After the cave came down over them Callon had been completly useless. The unicorns the dragon and even the fairy provided much more to their team now that Callon had. All he did was to cook their good and wash clothes.. Finthir was the star in all of this.

Still Callon didn't voice these feelings out, because it would make him sound pathetic... oh now he saw it. This was what Finthir was talking about.

Callon breath hitched when Fin's hand slid down his naked back. He saw the anger in Finthir's eyes but it was crontroled . Not that he ever thought Fin would ever really wanna hurt him he still shivered abit.

"Let’s go all the way.”

Callon's member throbbed in agreement it wasn't at all satisfying with just the blowjob from before. The knight bite the inside of his varm cheeks. "I want to.. but what about lube?" He asked almost shyly as his eyes stared down at Finthir's chest. Callon's breathing was heavier as his nose picked out the musky scent of Finthir's naked body. His own body reacted by turning as hard as a rock.

;D

Staying afloat with Finthir watching and doing so while panicking were very different things, but he wouldn’t push that. Callon didn’t need a lecture, and Finn wasn’t his mother!

Still, he worried about the tanned skinned elf before him. They were like night and day, Callon the sun and Finn the moon, and yet? He was so very drawn to him.

Finthir saw Callon as anything but useless! Not to him. He relied on him, needed his strength to keep going…. Though Finn realised he’d never voiced any of that, still wouldn’t.

Chuckling happily, Finn smiled and peppered Callon’s face with kisses. “Trust me. I’ve been mixing up a little slippery concoction that we can use. It won’t hurt or anything, but you might feel extra sensitive… tingles. That’s just because of the plant weed extract…. I believe it should be rather…. Nice.” He wouldn’t admit it, but he had tested it on himself. Just a single finger, but he had refused to make anything that would harm Callon! Never would he do that. Letting Callon go, he returned to his trousers and pulled the small jar free. “I’ve been looking for the right time to pounce you.” He grinned.

Hungry eyes ate up Callon’s muscles as he returned to his side. He reached for the guys cock, stroking it as he leaned closer and whispered huskily; “I want inside you so badly, Cal. I’ve never wanted anything so much in my life.” He nuzzled him. “Tell me I can have you. Tell me you’re willingly spread your legs for me.” He needed the words! Needed to know he wasn’t forcing this on Callon.

Finn was aware of his own fears and aversion to being on the receiving end. Callon was far braver than him. But he knew Callon wanted his arse too, even if he was being willingly patient with him…. Wow! I don’t deserve him. Asking him to do something I’m not yet willing to do myself. Finn felt rather hypocritical of himself, but tried to push those feelings away. “Let me love you. Let me cherish you. Let me make you all mine, body and soul.” He requested, a hint of desperate need in his tone.

Callon closed his eyes as Finn's lips caressed his face. His heart was beating do incredibly loud as he waited for The other's answer to his question. He didn't even think about where they were right now or how they were gonna do it. As long as they had lube he wouldn't back down at this point.

48 minutes ago, syaoran-puu said:

“Trust me. I’ve been mixing up a little slippery concoction that we can use.”

Callon let out a little sigh of relif. But his throat seemed to clogged up again, when Finthir grabbed a hold on his cock. Callon groaned as his member throbbed in Finthir's hand. His eyes looked into Finthir's dark blue once and noted his desire being reflected in Finn's.

Callon swallowed sharply and wet his lips before he could clear for his voice to break through. "I want you Finthir. I want you to take me.. make me yours as much as you want. I wanna give my all to you, body and soul. Everything is yours" Callon himself was impressed with how strong his voice came out. His whole body was burning hot with pure need for more that just that litte forplay earlier. Callon was just as hungry for satisfying sex as Finthir seemed. And not just for the sex. He wanted the company that came with it to craved ot actually.

Callon took the initiatives and pushed himself into Finthir's body and crashed his lips with his in a deep kiss. He tangled his fingers into the elf's hair as he pressed for Finthir to let him in.

Finthir could melt at Callon’s mere acceptance. Who would have thought he’d find the solution to his unquenchable loneliness in a knight of all places? Not just a knight, but Callon. A fellow outcast in his own right. Callon had proven himself to Finn, the blonde elf felt no reason not to trust him wholeheartedly. Things wouldn’t always be smooth, but that was okay! He just needed Callon by his side to be happy. They could and would figure this out… somehow.

The way Callon spoke. The way he kissed him so fiercely. It all served to remind him that Callon wasn’t just some little needy twink desperate for his money and attention… but his equal. An equal offering himself up as a delicious blessing to him. “Thank you.” He purred against the guys lips.

Looking at the ground, he held out a hand and whispered a few words. The floor was suddenly covered in fresh flowers and soft looking grass… Finn wanted to make this as comfortable for his soon to be lover as he could. He wanted to show him the words he struggled to say.

He returned to look at Callon, leaning back into him as he opened up for him. Letting Callon lead the kiss and take control. He could do that much. Besides! He loved feeling Callon get excited and taking control… strange. If I like that… maybe I would like it if he’s the one taking control in bed too? Would topping me be so bad? Finn wasn’t ready, not yet, but it seemed his thoughts had already shifted from where they had once been. He kissed Callon until he needed breath, panting sharply with red tinted cheeks. He caressed Callon’s cheek. “Lie down, babe. Let me take care of everything.”

Callon felt a warm breeze and a soft scent of flowers tickled in his nose. He couldn't see what Finn had done from his position and he was also alittle too occupied.

When Finthir opened to him Callon poured himself into the kiss. He love kissing and it was so delightful when the other offered him the crontrole. Callon liked kissing Finthir. He hadn't feel like this as he had kissed any of his past partners. Girls were too soft and fragile. Like a grape their lips or skin could easily bruise if you nibbled or squeezed too hard. He didn't haft to mind himself with Finn though. The elf was just as rough with him as Callon liked and he rarely apologised if he was squeezing him too hard. He was still gently with him as it came to the actual art of sex which Callon was glad for. He wasn't a fan of pain although he knew he could handle quite a bite. Finthir had made sure he'd been ready before taking him.

Sure it hurt at first but if anything it had more felt foreign in the beginning. And the pleasure made the pain blurr out. Finthir didn't like pain either and Callon could undersyand why, as it was scary at first. He could wait for as long as it took Finthir to feel ready. It didn't change how he felt about the man, he'd still love him.

8 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“Lie down, babe. Let me take care of everything.”

Callon look puzzled at first because he didn't know where to lay down. Not until he saw the bed of flowers and soft grass behind him.. it looked so beautiful that he couldn't even image himself laying there. He would stick out with his big strong built. It would just look weird he thought to himself. "Mnn shit.." he curesed at himself as he couldn't be too picky. It wasn't like they could go back to their made up beds at camp. Callon bite on the inside of his cheek blushing as he sat down naked in the grass. He was unsure how to lay down. On his stomach or back? Shit he must look so weird. But it didn't make his erection weather. The knight look to Finn, he felt so out of his element.

The awkwardness was… adorable. Who would have thought he’d ever see such an expression on Callon’s face? The poor man looked lost and unsure.

Finthir knelt down, reaching for Callon’s cheek. “I think you look stunning among the flowers. Such a beautiful contrast that the image will be burnt in my memory forever.” He hummed, praising him.

Gently, the mage pressed down on the man, guiding him to lie of his back. He wanted to look in the man’s eyes as his cock slid inside him. Wanted to track every micro expression and know just what he did to him! Callon was so bloody sexy. Gorgeous. Utterly mesmerising to him.

Kissing him, Finn licked at the others lips. He slowly allowed his hands to just touch and caress for a while, simply wanting to help him relax, Finthir didn’t want Callon to be tensed or hurting. This should be hot and passionate between them… and something he wanted Callon to want to repeat often! Finn wouldn’t deny being a fan of sex, he wanted lots with Callon!

Kissing down his body, he licked and teased the others neck, nipples, stomach before finally reaching his cock. Humming, he pulled back to reach for the oily substance, covering his fingers before rubbing them over Callon’s hole, pushing the slippery material into the other man’s hole. “So tight.” He purred gently.

At his finger slowly started working him open, he swallowed the others cock. His own cock twitched hungrily. Needy. Wanton. He felt his passion and desire rippling along with his growing desire. He took the man’s cock deep into his mouth, the head hitting the back of his throat as he started to use his muscles to ripple and caress around the length. Humming, Finn pressed two fingers into the other man’s hole. Scissoring them as desire rippled and mounted higher. 

Callon chuckled embarressed. He didn't belive Finthir's eyes were seeing beyond the lust right now. But he kept that to himself as he was urged to lie back on his back.

He wasn't left there alone for long. Finn was leaning above him kissing him. Callon groaned at the familiar tast and played along in the tempo Finn set. When the mage began touching him Callon body reacted by pushing up into Finn's hand like a cat wanting cuddles, but he could only move up a few intches. The knight's chest raised with each breath and his mucles were tense as Finthir kissed and nibbled along his body.

Callon watched Finn poured a good amount into his hand and did his best not to hiss as he felt the wet oil touch his warm backside.

"Mn..mh" Callon moaned softly as he felt Finthir's finger slip into him. He remembered to relax but he couldn't help how tight he was. When Finthir had the first knockled buried an began moving Callon started to really feel that weird sensation of something foreign. As the second finger entered him Callon's body trembled and he bite down on his lips with a groan. "Mmn fuck!!" When Finthir suddenly took him into his mouth Callon saw stars. The pleasure from getting his front stimulated overtook the uncomfort he felt from the back. And as Finthir worked him open, the knight couldn't keep much of his moans and groans back. "Ah..mng.. gods" Callon's fingers pulled in the grass. "Ah Finn!" He didn't know if it was the oil or the way Finthir touched him but his entrance were the other was stretching him tingled and felt really hot.

"It's tingling ngh.. mh It strange.. and good.. hm shit what did you put in that stuff!"

Love shimmered in the elven mages blue eyes. He couldn’t help but feel it for Callon, he’s utterly stunning. I wonder if he knows how beautiful he truly is… inside and out. To think? Finn had nearly missed out on this. On them!

The noises the made were delightful! They had him needy and stiff as hell! He wanted inside him so bad, it took all his effort to control himself and take this as slowly as the other needed.

”Good.” He licked up the others stalk and licked his lips. “It’s just pond weed… I… eh… tested it out. It won’t hurt.” He blushed softly, the colour quite stark on his pale flesh. “Lasts about twenty minutes….” Finthir mumbled.

He shrugged, carefully pressing a third finger inside him, he took in the others expression as he crawled up while stretching him and kissed him. “I… I love you, Callon.”

Pulling his fingers free, he carefully took himself in hand and shifted between the others legs. He didn’t take his eyes off him as he lined up and ever so slowly pressed inside him. Trying to take his time.

The mental image Finthir was giving him as he felt the effects slowly spread was fucking sexy. He would have loved to see Finthir test it out himself. The effect was like a small aphrodisiac but worked well for this purpose. Callon was blushing so hard at the sounds coming from him.

His hips jerked at the third finger but he didn't feel too much pain just stretch. He couldn't concentrated on much but turned his head to Finthir as the man came up for kisses. He was breathing hard against Finn's lips.

11 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“I… I love you, Callon.”

Callon looked into Finthir's eyes as the words echo in his mind. Love... Love.. either of them had used those words enough. It was strang because how could their feelings have grown into love over such a short time? Still although it was a strong word it was the only word that could come anywhere close enough to describe how precious the other was to him. Callon kissed him and smiled warmly. "I, love you too" he replied and kissed Finthir again. Callon felt like he could get drunk from all of this pleasure he was feeling all around. Like a fish out of water he gasped and panted till Finthir pulled out of him. Leaving him craving for that fullness.

The knight groaned in protest as Finn leaned off of him to sit up. Of coures he already knew what came next but he couldn't help his need. His knees and legs felt heavy as Finthir pushed them more apart to make room. His ass was throbbing impatiently. Almost like he couldn't wait, and maybe he couldn't.

He couldn't look away as Finthir took his shaft in hand and aligned himself to Callon's body. It was so bloody hot seeing the way his face contracted as he slowely pushed into him. Callon's whole being was throbbing and although it was so embarressing seeing someone else take him he didn't take his eyes off. He moaned out loudly as the head of Finthir's cock slipped past his tight ring mucles. It burned a little as Finthir wasn't at all smaller than three fingers. But that tight burn also brought on it's own pleasure in itself.

"Fuc.. ngh Finn.. ah! Mmn" Callon mouth fell open and his hips arched up. He was barely half in and Callon was already lossing it. His stomach felt hot with tingles and his skin tickle where ever his and Finthir skin conected.

Part of Finthir was more than aware that Callon was imagining his words, but he wasn’t ready to fully process or explore that yet. Not while he had this man exactly where he wanted him.

Hearing that Callon loved him? Well, he couldn’t deny that it made his heart soar higher than ever and his cock throb with need. Desire unlike anything near bubbles within him.

Then Finthir heard the other moaning, it was a gorgeous sound! He leaned down and kissed him, licking those pretty lips. Being surrounded by Callon’s warmth was incomprehensible in many ways, so different to everything before… Finn was far from a virgin, but he’d never allowed himself to be loved or to live before, that distance had made much more of a difference than he cared to contemplate right now.

Callon was stunning. His arched back. His beautiful body. His sweet noises. That look in his eyes. “Fuck… you feel amazing.” He hummed and licked his lips. Unable to stop himself he thrust the rest of the way inside before pausing and holding still.

Finthir was practically panting as tried to give time for Callon to adjust. “Please tell me I can move. Please tell me it’s okay….” He pleaded.

"Fu!!.. Ngh!" Callon couldn't help himself as his insides was stretched around Finthir's entire thing. His body trembled against his will as he tried he best to stay in crontrole and be cool. He had no idea what he looked like but he tried not to think about it as he tried to relax his mucles.

He grabbed onto Finthir. Just holding onto him made him feel so much better in crontrole of everything. He could feel Finthir's body was even more tense than him. 

On 3/20/2024 at 6:20 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“Please tell me I can move. Please tell me it’s okay….”

Finthir's pleading wasn't lost on him. Finthir was really trying his best to be considerate but he was just as rilled up. Callon knew somewhat what it felt like. Although he had never done it was a man he could image in as twice as hard maybe.

Callon bite down on his lip and closed his eyes for a short second to catch his breath.

When he opened his eyes back up again he gave Finn a kiss before he said. "Please move"

It wasn't just for Finthir's sake. Callon wanted him to move too. To feel how Finthir's would rock his world when he pressed into that special spot. He needed to feel that. He needed to feel that with this beautiful man that made his heart skip and his breath run short.

Finthir was pretty handsome and powerful. He could be a prick but so could Callon be. There was just something he couldn't set his finger on but Finn was the most perfect guy for him. He had never met anyone like him whom shared his tast and wanted to teach him. Cause had already learned so much that he would never forget or be able to turn back from.

When Finthir pulled himself back, Callon hummed through closed lips. And breathing out. "Fin.." as he felt him thrust back in. Finthir's long blond hair tickled his skin like a thousand tiny kisses. 

The way Callon looked up at him, the way he moved below him and moaned. He’s sweet like honey. Fire from the sun that is almost too hot to touch. They were opposites in that regard, but Fin loved it!

The look of triumph on his face couldn’t be denied when he finally was given permission. He grinned, kissed him and finally indulged them both. Pulling back briefly before pressing back in, nice and slow.

Hearing his name on Callon’s lips was a wild aphrodisiac to him. He moaned. Feeling so good, that tight squeeze around him. He stroked his hands up the others body, indulging. He tweaked his nipples and played, leaning down to pepper kisses to his neck, chest and mouth.

His hair was wild around him, he felt a soft bubble of ice forming along his hair as his emotions erupted. Fin kept careful guard of them. Possessiveness for the man below him couldn’t be denied, just as he realised he’d never deny the man ever. Would give him anything. Openly and without apology.

He was so hard. So needy! It was getting easier to move within him, and he took advantage as he started to truly pick up pace and fuck him. Hard and fast. Need growing as he hooked his hand under his legs and pulled them up to open Callon up. Open and wild. Delicious. “You are stunning. An ethereal being of magnificent proportion.” He purred, licking his lips. He could spend a life time buried inside this man.

His own need began to rise. Desire untold bubbling within him. “Fuck…. You’re so tight…. So perfect… so beautiful.” He purred. He let one leg go as he reached to tease and play with his cock. “I want to feel you cum. Feel you squeeze around my cock so prettily. I want you.” He moaned, his own desire racing towards the finish line.

(Sorry for the wait)

Callon groaned as Finthir thrusted slowly into while he indulged Callon with affection. His fingers felt like they sizzled on the knight's dark varm skin. The driffrence between their body temperaturs was very noticeable. Callon felt incredible hot in his own body. Finthir's cool was like a open fridge in a heatwave. Fucking great! He Callon knew he was hot blooded but it had never felt like this. He thought the lube might have something to do with it but he knew he definitely owned most of the fault to the one who made it. He wasn't angry or anything. In this moment he didn't even know what to think. He could only focus on the other and the way he was making him feel.

Callon grabbed a hold on Finthir's legs when the mage pulled his legs up nd began Fucking him in honest. Callon couldn't decide if he was moaning or shouting at this point. His hips jerked with each thrust into his prostate and his toes curled. Moaned but tried to lowed himself by biting into his lips. 

This was the first time Finthir had be this hard on him. Before compared to this was slow and gentle. This right here, this was Finthir being honest and trusted Callon could take him. Callon twisted his uppe body not knowing what to do with himself. The sound of skin hitting skin was so loud in his ears and the pleasure that came with it made him gasp and moan. Finthir had never been this deep inside him before. He was sure one could actually see the outline of the other cock through his stomach but he was too caught to check.

Callon felt himself flusthered and incredible horny. His ass felt to damn good, his hips moved on their own and his walls welcomed Finn in with each thrust then clenched when he pulled back out again on reflex.

Callon could feel his own builder orgasm just below the surface. His cock was hitting his stomach with each wild thrust to his pelvis. His skin was already wet with a mix of both sweat and pre-cum.

On 3/24/2024 at 2:06 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“Fuck…. You’re so tight…. So perfect… so beautiful.”

Callon tried to respond but could only utter a whin when Finthir let one of he legs fall. It landed heavy on the soft bed of grass. And when Finthir's smooth fingers wrapped around him he arched his pelvis upright.

"Ah Finthir.. shit! Mmmn oh god.." Callon squirmed under the other. Each stroke felt so damn good and he lost himself. Finn's request wouldn't be hard to provide. His body tingled and burned up from the inside with raw need. Callon used his free leg as lavage to help thrust himself up into Finn's hand and fucking himself deeper on the other's lenght mean while.

It only took a moment before Callon clenched down even harder on Finn. And shouted out in please as spunk is ejaculated from him like a faucet.

Callon had his head tipped back over and his mouth hung open as his body spasmed. He'd never cum like this before. Never felt his world fading out around him as his cock still spit the last few drops of his intense release. His body trembled ad his heart threatened to just out of his chest.

Finthir felt so good. It was amazing being connected to Callon like this. The hide wasn’t lost on him. The way his lover opened up and surrendered to the passion and moment was the greatest gift he could have received!

When Callon finally erupted, the sweet squirts of cum flowing from his body as his chute rippled tightly around him. It was enough to have him spilling within him suddenly. Finthir cried out as pleasure sent tingles erupting through his every cell. It felt too good to ignore… had it ever felt this good? Finthir didn’t think so.

He sloe eyed his hips to a stop before kissing him. Finthir could stay right here for eternity and not get bored! But of course, good things had to come to an end in time.

Panting softly, he slowly pulled out and settled beside him, holding him close. “Fuck, Callon! …wow!” Was all his mind could truly process in that moment. He looked up at the sky, even the world seemed brighter.

Grinning, he looked over at him and kissed his nose. “I think I could get addicted to that.” He teased. “Feeling okay?” He checked, reaching to caress the man. “I can go clean you up if it feels weird?” Finthir had always imagined it felt strange to be filled with another’s cum.

Callon whole being tensed up again as he felt the other's hot spunk shoot into his deepest parts. It felt so strange because it actually felt incredible hot. Like he was melting from the inside. Another small spurt of cum ozzed from Callon's own erection before his body began to relax again. He was laying down still, trying to catch himself when Finthir leaned down over him. From the way he angled himself Callon knew the other was going to kiss him again.

The knight smirked as he wrapped his arms up around him and pulled Finn down on top of him so he could feel the other's weight. He tilted his head and meet Finthir's lips. Kissing him senseless with the little crontrole he had left. Finthir seemed to like it. And it made Callon's chest purr. He found the moment so intimate. He thought he could stay like this the entire day. But soon Finthir pushed back.

Callon grunted displeased as he felt Finn move and bite down on his lip as he gently pulled out of him. He could feel how sticky he was back there and how he felt a hot warm trail of cum ozzing out of his crack. Callon lifted his knees up and closed his legs as Finthir moved out of the way.

31 minutes ago, syaoran-puu said:

“I think I could get addicted to that...feeling okay?”

Callon hand his arm up over his forhead to try and cool down as Finn looked back at him. ""Mn yeah.. I think we both really needed this" Callon was still a bit windy as he talked. He looked at Finthir with an exausted smile when the other offered to clean him. "No, give me a moment to savor this... it not all weird. Just hot and sticky" Callon's cheeks reddened and nibbled on his bottom lip again before he rolled over onto his side, facing Finthir. "You are quite resourceful" the knight chuckled as he patted the grass beside him. Signalling for the other to lay down beside him. He want Finthir closer but didn't know how to ask for it. Callon usally didn't cuddle after sex but he wanted to with Finthir eventuelt he was a man.

Finthir and the unicorns had told him to throw thoughs thoughs that it was wrong to bed a man, out of his head. And Callon had.. but he was still so unusual in so many ways. Was what he felt the same as what Finthir felt. He had told Finthir that he loved him and he was pretty sure Finthir liked him too. He had made that very clear to Callon. Yet a relationship with a man still made him feel incredibly unsure of his own abilities. He didn't thing too much about what others would think of him anymore. But what of his abilities to be a good boyfriend for Finthir? He had no knowledge of what made a good boyfriend to anything since he'd never dated.

"Can I have another kiss.." Callon asked after his train of thoughs. He looked at Finthir's mesmerizing beautiful face and his heartbeat skipped a little. Gods he is beautiful.

It was no hardship to lean in and kiss Callon, so he did just that. Happily enjoying the scent and taste of the man. Carefully, he pulled him into his arms and held on, taking the opportunity to just be one with him a little longer.

“Oh? So not too bad?” He was glad that Callon was feeling good and that sensation wasn’t too off putting.

Finthir kissed him again, deepening the kiss as he let his tongue press into the other man, enjoying the flavour that zipped and tingled across his tongue. Had anyone ever tasted this good before? Did anyone come close? Nope! Not in Finthir’s mind.

His hand stroked over the others hip and side. He hadn’t cuddled anyone much, but he rather liked having Callon in his arms… but did Callon like it? “Is this okay with you?”

He nuzzled him. Feeling heavy and tired.

A noise caught his attention, turning he frowned at what appeared to be a large black wolf. “Ah shit… looks like someone wants to interrupt our after glow.” Glancing around he frowned, he’d left his spell book back with his gear at camp. He didn’t have access to most of his spells. Looking to Callon he asked; “do you have your sword?” If not…. This could get bad. “I can make you an ice one…. But my magic book isn’t here to do too much.” He frowned. He could freeze the wolf? His natural affinity with ice made those skills to use.

He sat up, caution written all over his body.

When Finthir leaned in and kissed him Callon's lips curled in a smile. Finthir wasn't the only one whom could get addicted. Callon was already sure he was to Finthir's kisses. It was so driffrent and raw. Finn matched him so well. Callon liked the tingles he got when they kissed.

Callon blushed at Finthir's comented. Did he mean the sex or.. the cum inside? He wasn't going to asked because he couldn't explaine it if it was the last on. All he could do was to shook his head. "You are wild when you are horny. So yeah it was hot."

When Finthir's tongue wanted entrance Callon easily parted his lips to let the other go deeper for a second kiss. He pulled Finthir in closer like he was a warm blanket, to cover his naked body. Callon groaned as Finthir's tongue stroke him at the roof of his mouth it tickled and send a whole new wave of blood down south to make his semi hard dying erection throb just for the fun of it.

He didn't hear the stick snap under the paws of the wolf who was sneaking up on them but he did instantly feel Finthir tense up. He reached out for his pants to get his sword on instinct when Finthir's turned his head. But he hadn't brought it with him.

22 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

Ah shit… looks like someone wants to interrupt our after glow.”

Shit indeed. Callon thought as he looked the way Finthir's was staring. Callon manage to quietly and quietly slipped his pants on and slowly rose to a kneeling position.

"I don't have it." Double shite why and he been so careless. He hadn't thought to being it with because he'd been in  hurry to separate Moon and Finthir.

"Can you cast a sword?" He asked as he hadn't seen Finthir's do that. He always use spears when they practice.

Next was how he was gonna hold onto a sword made of ice. Callon watched the wolf with a trained eye. And the wolf walked side to side restless as if waiting. The hair on Callon's neck stood up and he pushed Finthir's out of the way and jumped back himself just as another black wolf jumped on them from behind. This one was a bit smaller compared to the other but  black temper wolfs were almost as big as a bear.

"Finthir now! A sword!" Callon yelled for Finthir to do it either way. They didn't have much choice before the beast would be on them again.

Finthir frowned at Callon, but nodded. “Yeah… yeah I can do that.” He said simply, focusing his hands. They seated to glow, the sparks of magic starting as the handle formed. But his focus was broken when Callon knocked him out of the way. Finthir hissed, but settled when he took in the scene. Icicles formed in his hair. Reaching out with a way of his hand, he turned the ground to ice as he focused on the sword.

A breath later, he held a sword in his hand. While made of ice it was different too. There was a strange magical glow to it, a warmth almost.

Finthir held it out to Callon as he looked at the pair of wolves. “Now I’m pissed.” He huffed, “they’ve ruined my cuddle time with you.” Admitting that out loud was strange, he had never wanted to cuddle before! But he had today.

He turned so his back was to Callon, trusting him to have his back as he created a a ring of ice around them. He racked his mind for more spells. He knew a few… taking a breath he reached up for the sky. “I need at least five minutes…” he muttered, starting the incantation to form fifty ice blades that would fall and slice as they rushed to earth. He had to take care to ensure they would be harmless to himself and Callon.

Callon had his eyes trained on the wolves movements as Finthir worked his magic. The beast whom had tried to jump them was regaining it's composure and tje other was flanking it like Callon tried to do with Finn. The closer a look he got on the two he could clearly see the bones sticking out at the side of the things. Their ribs was very noticeable which told Callon that they were driven to attack then by hunger. Maybe there wasn't enough prey to go around in these parts.

Still although Callon didn't want to hurt such beautiful animals. He couldn't let them eat them either.

Callon felt the ground freeze was reminded of his own lack of clothes. He'd only managed to quietly pulle his pants on but his shoes and shirt was at a miss. He couldn't affort to take his attention off the wolves. The animals would jump at any change they got. Right now it was Finthir's magic that made them uneasy which was the only reason why they didn't just jump on them again. It only seemed to work so long before they each began circling them.

When Finthir held out a white sword infront of him. He took a careful hold on the handle. Afraid to get cold burnt but when he touched it nothing happened. He didn't have time to speculate about how Finthir could make ice touchable before he pulled up in a defensive stand. He felt Finn take up the cover of his back. And it gave Callon an huge boost, knowing Finthir wouldn't fight with him.

On 4/1/2024 at 5:40 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“Now I’m pissed... they’ve ruined my cuddle time with you.”

A smile eased out around the knight's face, as he thought to himself. He liked it. Maybe next time he wouldn't hesitant to ask him again. He was okay about Finn getting pissed of for such things.. eventhough it seemed silly to most. "We will haft to make up on it at the next chance" Callon replied as he swung the sword out in a long bow infront of him when the wolves got close. The wolf jumping out of the way of the blade but only as he swung it with his arms. 

On 4/1/2024 at 5:40 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“I need at least five minutes…”

"Five then" Callon said in agreement as the other wolf tried to bypass him to get to Finthir,  while Callon was enganged with the first wolf. Callon blocked it by getting in it's way and stamped on it's foot which made it jump back with a loud yip of pain.

The sword was quite well balanced when he swung it at the wolves but because it wasn't the weapon he was used to it still didn't feel familiar to him. His movements were hesitant and slower. Giving the wolf just enough time to jump back out of the blades path. Still he could make work with it and kept the wolves off for the time being. The beast growled and snared viciously as Callon blocked their attacks with all of his own broad strength. With the next attack the knight cut the bigger one's snout. As the smaller one dodged under the sword and jump sideways with it's fangs aimed at Callon. Callon jerked the sword free and landed the hard end of the handle straight into the other wolfs skull.. the blood from the tip of the sword splashed right back on his cheek in that motion. The blood made him look like a feisty Viking warrior as he stood half naked cover it sweat and dirt. You wouldn't think him to be anything but a high dominant right at this moment.

He felt a crack as the hit connected and prayed it wasn't the ice breaking apart. Black wolves were known for having thick and strong bones after all and he didn't know how durable Finthir's sword was. Just as the wolf seemed to collapse. The second wolf pushed Callon over so he landed on his back on the ground. He tried to block he wolf but it just caught the sword between it's teeths.

The bleedin gash across it's face was dripped down on him. And he tried to push it off of him and the wolf kept pressing down on him. It looked at him meningesingly and was snarling spit into his face.

"Finn! Are those 5 minutes up yet?!" He asked trying to sound calm eventhough his arms were starting to get tired from tje wolf's weight.

(sorry for the wait)