(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

For a moment, Fin had thought that Callon might push him away or ask him to leave more space.... when the other man just seem to settle, he smiled and relaxed fully too. Unable to deny that he was glad. If the other had turned him away he would have been quietly devastated and disappointed.

Falling asleep was easier than he anticipated. The glow from an orgasm, the warmth of a body, the tingle of desire, the gentle fire.... it all drew him under and lulled him into a deep sleep filled with a strangely erotic dream.

Shimmer had decided to go for a morning walk to stretch her legs and look for something nice to share with Moon for breakfast. She knew the elves might help, but she was used to doing things herself and wanted to do nice things for her precious mate.

She heard a noise, freezing as she glanced through the trees towards an awake Callon, seeing him sit up... clearly having been cuddled close, she smiled and carried on. They really were sweet together, she hoped this opened a new path for them both.

Finthir was oblivious at first, slowly waking up. He stretched, yawning as he looked up at Callon through sleep eyes. He saw him moving awkwardly. “Does it hurt?” Maybe a silly question really.  Looking at Callon’s expression and movements it definitely hurt! Thinking of options he glanced towards his bag, “I might have some medical ointment that we can apply? It might sooth things. It’s infused with magic to help accelerate healing.” He offered. It was hard to make but he probably could in a pinch if they had the time and need of more.

“Oh and good morning.” He said softly, almost shy. The morning after could be rather.... awkward. Though he hoped that wasn’t the case for them.

Callon relaxed his shoulders when he spotted a glance of Shimmer as the unicorn moved on.

Then he turned back to see Finthir was awake.

The knight blushed when Fin asked him if he were hurting. It wasn't a question with this contents he had ever been prepared to answer. 

"..Just a bit.." He admitted embarressed as he tried not to sound weird.

When Finthir told him about medicin Callon looked up worried. Medicin with magic effect, was really expensive. Although he was painful in places, it didn't sit right with him to use it.

"I appreciate it. But I can't use your medicin. What if we will need it later on? I can handle this, so it is okay to save it"  he send the other a soft smile although him body hated him for that reply.

Finthir turned back and yawned, rubbing his eyes. “Are you sure? I mean....” he looked at him a moment, I sure now to say this. “...you’re going to be riding a horse all day, legs spread and... eh... that spot... exposed?” He offered, amusement in his eyes even as he felt a little bad.

Feeling a little emboldened, he shifted sit beside him, hand hugging his shoulder a moment before it wandered down. “I could always rub it better for you?” He teased. Trying to lighten the situation a little.

He chuckled lightly. “Honestly? It won’t use much... and I can make more, but it’s rather tedious. Just don’t tell anyone. It’s not something I advertise.... plus, it takes a few hours of preparation.” Fin shrugged lightly, resting his chin on Callon’s shoulder. The knight was so bloody stubborn!

Callon nippled on his bottom lip as he tried to come up with something. However, whatever exuse he could find to refuse Finthir's medicin were all lacking and thin.

"You don't need to feel that bad about it" callon shook his head as Fin offered rub it better. Then he narrowed his eyes and looked back. "You pervet" he said with a smirk.
He didn't know that Fin actually was handsy. Callon chuckled. He was still just getting to know the other. But compared to yesterday. Fin seemed alot more open to him now.

"I'll take some of that medicin then. But I'll do it by myself thank you very much" Callon's smiled reached his eyes. He could get use to hanging out like this with Fin, and it was amusing.
He wasn't thinking of what he was doing before he had already had turned his head and kissed Finthir's cheek. As the guy's chin was already resting on his shoulder. His face was really close.
When Callon slowly realizing what he had done his eyes got wider and his turned his blushing face away.

Why had he kiss Fin so suddenly? Wouldn't the other get annoyed... Callon's brain tried to work out som logic reason for his behavor. But found himself lacking one.
'Be cool Callon' he told himself to snap out of it and pulled himself out of the others hold.
Callon properly shouldn't start to grow feelingt for the powerful mage. Once the mission ended and they got back home.. everything would go back to normal too..
The knight felt he had a rock in his throat.
"Quickly, I should use it before the others find us.

Moon was just getting up and shook here mane free of grass. She and shimmer had found a dry soft spot under a big old grandpa oak tree.
Tiny had entered a hole in the old tree and was pejling his tired head put when shimmer return.
"Five more minuts.." the fariy said sleepy and duck his head back inside.
"Morning love" Moon's face brightened when she saw her mate. "You were go when I woke. Did you perhaps not sleep well?" She asked concerned and walked up to her.

Finthir grinned, shrugging lightly; “guilty as charged.” He wasn’t going to hide that fact. He was pleased that Callon conceded at least. “Fine. If you want to do it awkwardly. I could be done in just a moment. Since I can see down there.” He shook his head, amused smirk in place.

At least until Callon turned and kissed his cheek. That wasn’t actually the part that bothered him, but instead the thing that happened next.... Callon pulled away and moved as if he’d just made the biggest mistake of his life..... Is being with me so terrible?

He would have reached for him.... except it was clear that Callon didn’t want him to. Fin just nodded, reaching for the ointment. “Of course, Callon.” He looked away, it stung more than he thought it would.

He started to pack up his things. He couldn’t just ignore it though, the feeling that if he did whatever this was would be over riding him hard. “If you want me to pretend last night never happened. Tell me know.” He paused, glancing towards Callon then away. “Otherwise.... maybe you should clue me up on what you want? I seem to have got the wrong impression? Since even the idea of kissing me this morning sent you running for the hills.”

Soon all his stuff was back in his bag, except his wash gear. Heading to the river he started to clean up... maybe he’d feel better once clean?

————

Shimmer smiled, moving in to nuzzle her. “I slept well. Thanks. I just woke up early. I wanted to find you something special.” On her neck was the food sling she used. “I found some berries that you like.” She hummed softly, looking around. “Where are the boys?” Looking up she frowned, “is Tiny still sleeping too?”

He could istantly tell Fin sensed something when the other tone change. Callon bite his lip as Finthir handled him the medicine and quickly went on. Making himself busy parking.

On 1/17/2021 at 11:32 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“If you want me to pretend last night never happened. Tell me know.” He paused, glancing towards Callon then away. “Otherwise.... maybe you should clue me up on what you want? I seem to have got the wrong impression? Since even the idea of kissing me this morning sent you running for the hills"

Callon didn't know what to answer. He was starting to like Finthir in a whole new way and it scared him. Callon sat still looking down at the ointment in his hands.

He shook his head when Fin talked about how kissing Fin, made him run. But wasn't that exactly what Callon had done?? He had distanced him on purpose.

Callon wasn't use to all this emotions he was feeling. It was like what he wanted and his reason for not doing it were fighting eachother. And no one seemed to have the upper hand.

Before Callon couldn't find any answer, Finthir raised and went off with his stuff.

"I don't know what I want either.." the knight said out in the cold morning air but no one heard him.

At some point he felt that he have had enough pity of himself and got on with what he need to do to get ready.

He applied the medicine on and closed the lid. He would return it to Fin later.

-----------------------------

Moon smiled relived. Shimmer seemed to take it well for now.

"They look tasty, thank you beautiful" Moon kissed shimmer.

"The boys are properly back where we left them last night and Tiny is not willing to get up today.. I'm kinda thinking about shaking the tree to get him down." She said with a smirk. "But I think he will find us when he needes to anyway"

She turned he head away from the tree and looked towards the way shimmer had just came from.

"Should we find our two other boys? If I'm right they might be at eachother throats again if we leave them off for too long"

Callon found Finthir where he had expected the other to be. Callon stood a bit off from the other and the water. He shifted the ointment from hand to hand as he thought about how to break the silence.

This wasn't something he had ever been good at. Confronting Fin was a lot more difficult than any thing he had ever tried before.

"Fin.. I'm not gonna pretent last night didn't happen because I don't regret it, nor am ashamed by what we did." Callon started out not really sure if Finthir was listening to him or not.

Finthir wasn’t sure he liked his own thoughts right now. One being.... that he’d been right about knights! All of them. And yet? That other remembered how it had felt. To have Callon surrender in his arms last night. The benefit of the doubt was hard to give, but maybe he needed to try to remember that Callon was new to two men together? Unlike Fin. They were... different.

The blond was frustrated with himself as he washed. Body starting to feel slightly numb in the cold stream. Yet... that’s when he heard it! Callon’s voice.

For a moment the mage was frozen to the spot before he turned to look at him. He doesn’t want to forget? But.... what does that mean exactly? None the clearer, Fin started back to shore and dried off. “I see. Good to know.” That had been what he’d assumed. But, after Callon ran? Who knew what the light of day had revealed.

Deciding to play it off, he smiled, though it wasn’t exactly a genuine one.... more... well practised. Had certainly fooled his father! “Don’t worry. I can keep my hands to myself. I get the message. We won’t forget but we won’t repeat.” He watched Callon and shrugged, “maybe one day you’ll find the right man for you. We’re both well aware it’s not me.” Even if, for a moment, Fin had wanted it to be. Maybe this was for the best? Set him free. “Just imagine all those cute guys you’ll chase back home.” 

Fin looked away, his smile twitching, the mask starting to crack. With an elegant shake of his head he turned and just focused on drying and dressing.

Worlds apart they were the same until they weren’t. Fin had been blinded by what he’d seen. But he was okay, he was strong enough to fly on his own. It wasn’t like he’d never had a one-night stand before! Even if.... maybe he’d been crazy this time.... because it hadn’t felt like that.

But as always, it was time to let Callon go. He pulled his long hair up into a high bun. “We should join the others. They’ll be waiting for us.” He said softly, turning to look at him.

——

Shimmer preened at the compliment, she had always adored Moon. “My perfect Moon.” She smiled, kissing her back.

With a laugh the pink horse looked up and shook her head. “I suppose he’ll just have to sleep in one of the boys bags?” She offered.

Shimmer looked towards the trees. “I saw them earlier. I think Callon knows we’re up.” Whispering conspiratorially to Moon she added; “they looked like they were lying very close! Maybe they’ve finally figured it out?” She liked to think the pair would have their happy ever after too.

Callon clenched his jaw tight. He was angry at himself because he was too much of a coward.

He told himself that what Finthir said was what he wanted. He couldn't risk their mission getting complicated or having his feelings impact a dangerous situation.

1 hour ago, syaoran-puu said:

“maybe one day you’ll find the right man for you. We’re both well aware it’s not me.” 

He should have been prepared but it still hurt to actually hear. Fin hadn't even thought that them together could be an possibility. Well that figured Callon wasn't a cute cuddly man that could spent his entire day laying across Finthir bed.

He was a big and harder than those typs. And Callon wasn't sure if he wouldn't want to act as the top again. Not with girls of coures..  right now he couldn't even remember any of those beautiful guys he had thought of for so many times at night.

1 hour ago, syaoran-puu said:

“Just imagine all those cute guys you’ll chase back home.” 

Callon snorted out a laught. "I'm not i a hurry to get someone though" 

I don't think I can. All I am thinking about is you. Although I know I shouldn't.

"I'm not really sure they did be my type" he replied not really liking talking about potentiale dates with Fin.

Moon giggled. She could only guess  what Shimmer had seen by saying that. "Oh, is that so... should we tease them about it yet?" She asked wanting to time it with the other.

Tiny peeked his little head out again and rubbed his tired eyes. The unicorns only notice him when he glided down and landed on shimmer's back.

"What's up?" The fariy asked with a cheeky smile.

"Nothing is up" Moon said and she send the little guy a smile. "Good morning Tiny"

Tiny's little hand held onto Shimmer's mane so he wouldn't fall off when she moved. "Morning girls" smiled like a cute little kid. If Moon had fingers she would have pinched his cheek.

As they walked towards the elves camp side. Tiny spotted the berries, and begged Shimmer if he could have just one.

When they saw the elves, both stood ready to leave but there were a strange distance between them again. Moon didn't know what Shimmer had seen but this wasn't what she had described.

"Ready?" Moon asked as she look to each member in the groub.

Shimmer simply giggled and shook her head, she didn’t want to gossip too much. “You’ll see.” Smiling up at the fairy when he landed in her mane. She felt oddly contented.

——

Finthir knew each of his words were a lie. But he also knew that Callon couldn’t know that, would believe him.

The fact Callon didn’t argue or refute him stung, but he knew he couldn’t deny it now. Anything that had happened last night... a distant memory to Callon. Fin would just have to accept it.

Fin looked at him a breath, stepping forward to slowly close the gap. “You don’t like cute guys?” He smirked and touched his cheek. Taking him in, “hmmm. I seem to like tall and tanned myself.” Fin said honestly before stepped away. Callon could take what he wanted from that but he expected nothing of him now. 

He put space between them again. Looking over as they were interrupted.

Finthir smiled to their company, “sure.” He said simply. “I’m ready to get going.” Stepping towards the trio he lingered only a moment to check on Callon. Nodding softly before picking up his bags.

“Tonight.... I really fancy something other than rabbit.” He joked, trying to change the subject.

2 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“hmmm. I seem to like tall and tanned myself.”

Callon's eyes widened suprise for a short second before it died down again.

He offered a smile although it was one that didn't reach his sad eyes.

Finthir was only saying that to be nice. But right now Callon would rather not wanna hear those thinks. "Yeah.." was all he could say since anything else would sound hurtful.

Callon were kinda glad when the tension got broke off when their friend arrived.

He noticed Moon sending looks both Finthir's and his way. He guessed Shimmer most had told her something of what she saw earlier.. when things had still been good.

Callon looked down at the medicine in his hand he had yet to return. But when Fin turned to him again. Callon's hand went behind his back to hid it.

2 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“Tonight.... I really fancy something other than rabbit."

Callon lifted his shoulders and shrugged. "I can't promise anything." He answered simple although he was definitely gonna try bring something else.

It was hard to catch game while being on the move all day. Rabbits were in lots of plenty and even on horse back, one could hit them with an arrow. Or in Callon's case, an hard throwen rock.

Only the elves ate meat, so they didn't need alot anyway.

As the group travled the conversation were in a light mood. Callon and Fin spoke like they usally did when deciding which path to take, or how to detour if the path eas blocked.

It took around four hours to get out of the last line of trees and out on the naked feilds with nothing but dry vegetation and a few trees. There were a splash of colour here and there from the spots of wildflowers.

Callon checked the man to make sure. "We are near thd last place a dragon was spotted. I hope you've practice your dragon tongue case you might need it soon"

Yeah? That just meant that Callon didn’t believe him. But that was okay. This was the end anyway. He’d reluctantly admitted that to himself. 

He chuckled and shrugged when the other said that he couldn’t promise anything. “That’s okay. I don’t expect special treatment.” True in so many regards it seemed.

Finthir was glad when they started to travel. It have his mind something else to focus on! Which was definitely appreciated right now.

Four hours passed by almost too quickly. His nerves started to bubble. This was important. Looking to the field that spread out before them. He looked over at Callon and nodded; “Mwen te pratike. Pa enkyete mwen pa pral kite ou desann pa pa pare.” (I have been practising. Don't worry I will not let you down by not being ready.) He said softly, but a slight flicker of nerves across his eyes.

Shaking away his thoughts snd the distraction of Callon, he looked to the land spread out before them. “Should we travel to the base of the mountain, set up camp and maybe track down the cave? I’m not sure we should act today.” He looked up. “We need as much light as we can get.”

The unicorns were walking side by side now the the surrounding were more open compared the the narrow path they had been on in the forest. It also meant Callon could better sense when Finthir was looking at him.

On 1/20/2021 at 6:39 PM, syaoran-puu said:

Mwen te pratike. Pa enkyete mwen pa pral kite ou desann pa pa pare."

He tilted his head confuses as to what the hell the other was doing. Then a moment later hd realized that it might have been the language in dragon tongue Fin had been studying.

"You sound great" he compliments although he had no idea what the other had said. Nor had he ever heard a dragon before. So Fin might have found it silly coming from him.

"Lim ann ketap di alo mi da talla" (you are doing so well honey) Moon replied in the same language as suprised almost everyone.

"Wow" Tiny said and puffed Callon with his elbow. "I guess you are feeling really awkward about now" the fariy teased and flew a bit off ahead.

Callon did but only because he wasn't at smart at his group members.

"Shimmer and I took a trip to Virda on our honeymoon and I picked a bit up a bit from the tour guid who was half dragonkin" Moon explain happy at the memory.

Callon cleared his throat and answered Finthir's suggestion.  He looked towards the mountain. The sky hung low and they couldn't even see the half of the top.

"Jugding by those storm clouds coming in. I'll second that. We might just have around an hour been that hits us." The wind had already started to blow up around them. "Lets go" 

Moon started quicken her pase. Once she was sure Shimmer followed she went to galop.

Callon didn't have much experience riding so he felt abit awkward at first. He hand a firm hold on the blue unicorn's mane hand his legs pressed to her flanks to stady him. Je glanced over to Fin more than a few times to see how the other was holding up.

The wind howled in Callon's ears and soon they breached through a heavy wall of rain water. Tiny couldn't fly in such heavy downpour and quickly hid himself in Callon's cloak. 

Thunder lighted up the sky ahead of them on the mountain they were heading to.

Moon was panting and had to keep shaking her head to get the water out of her eyes.

She couldn't run straight for that long with weight on her back. Although unicorns were strong they also had limeds.

"You can go slower! Don't hurt yourself on our account. Fin and I can handle getting wet" callon yelled to moon and Shimmer to make sure the didn't push themself too hard.

Fin smiled when Moon spoke; “Mèsi. Mwen vrèman apresye sa.” (Thanks. I really appreciate that.) The elf was quiet a moment, but decided to use this as an opportunity.... “Ou panse li anfòm? Mwen panse mwen te dezòd. Nou .... te fè sèks yè swa.” (Do you think he is okay? I think I've messed up. We.... had sex last night.) Part of Fin felt bad for saying it, for telling the unicorn while they were all together. Hell! He felt back for telling them at all! But he couldn’t stop thinking about it.... 

Couldn’t stop thinking about last night. 

About Callon.

About them.

About.... wanting more!!!!!

“Must have been a great honeymoon. I wonder if I’ll ever find someone I’ll actually commit enough to to marry.” Fin had never exactly been good at... long term before. A moment of hope didn’t change much now. Callon’s feelings and thoughts clear. At least, that’s what Finthir had thought.

The storm.... it hit so suddenly. He blinked up at the sky in surprise. The dark colours and darts of lightning looked menacing and cold. They didn’t get to decide the weather though; which meant he agreed with Callon. “Just slow down and.... give me a minute.”

Fin couldn’t get his book out in the rain, it was too wet and windy. But! Maybe he could remember it.... he was quiet as he started to think. Closing his eyes he started to whisper under his breath, it was slow... but an invisible umbrella seemed to appear above the group, the water running down the sides and splashing harsher around them but not directly hitting them.

Finthir looked up and smiled. “There. Now you can go safely....” looking to Callon he smiled shyly. Part of the elf just wanted to lean over... but he really didn’t think they’d get to experience the lazy ease they’d found the past two nights again. “I have some waterproof sheets in my bag.... we might be able to use them to protect ourselves.... but we’ll have to lie close.” Two unicorns, two elves and a fairy? He wasn’t sure that his double sheet would give them much room. No fire maybe....?

Shimmer smiled up at the magic then back to Fin. “Thank you.” She slowed her pace, purposely bumping her head with Moon. “I don’t mind staying close.” She promised. “Especially to my mate.”

21 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“Must have been a great honeymoon. I wonder if I’ll ever find someone I’ll actually commit enough to to marry.”

They slipped that bit of information on purpose, just beford turning back into that language Callon couldn't understand.

Callon felt heavy and sad just by imagin in his head, of some handsome blond elver man making Finthir smile the way he had last night. It tore in his chest . Why was this happening he had decided not to fall for the mage who was much out of his leage. Just to save himself from getting hurt. But now he realized that he had still fallen for that very same person. All too late.. Callon's first love way already over and he hadn't realized a thing.

Moon looked up at Fin suprised. She hadn't expected him to come out with that by himself. Then it would clearly mean Shimmer might have been right after all.
She stole a quick glance back at Callon. The elver was to caught up in his own thoughts to notice. She wouldn't ask which had been which, but now that she thought about i. Callon had been more restless this since this morning. Like he couldn't find the right way to sit or maintainthe same position for long.
"Haw hath gtoo na illlo ma ..(bla bla)"=
(Why wouldn't he be okay honey? He might be quite uncomfortable but he is a tough one. But If you think it's a mess then, does that mean you wanna go back and change what happened?) She asked.

Callon looked up when the rain suddenly stopped pouring down over them and the unicorns slowed down.
He looked at Fin and caught a little shy smil at the corner of the other's mouth. Callon felt his chest beat extra hard as he watched it. Finthir was just as diched as he was. The mage long white hair lay flat down his back and a strand of wet hair stuck to Fin's cheek. The dark elve wanted to reach over and gently draw it back behind Finthir's ear. But a sudden voice from his side stopped Callon's hand midtway.

"Nice!" Tiny beamed relived when Finthir casted his umbrella spell.
He crawled out of the cloak and sat on Callon's shoulder.

Tiny send a smirk up at Callon. "Your sticks can't do that. You are kinda useless aren't you?"
Callon bite the inside of his lip before repling the fairy.
"Oh are you help anyone again how? Finthir is amazing and he has wide knowledge." The knight said  leaving Tiny confuses.
"Was that you insulting me, or you bragging about your boyfriend?" The fariy came back at him.
Callon didn't responde to that. He hadn't realizing what he was saying and now he just felt stupid and embarressed.
He wripped the the water off his face and got back into the conversation the other was having.

20 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“I have some waterproof sheets in my bag.... we might be able to use them to protect ourselves.... but we’ll have to lie close.”

21 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“I don’t mind staying close.” She promised. “Especially to my mate.”

Moon giggled as Shimmer nugded her. "Shimmer stop you are making me blush" the unicorns said but still moved closer to Shimmer. So close infant that Finthir's and Callon's legs were rubbing up and down eachother.

The two unicorns were in a world of their own now. Walking close side by side like an old marriged couple. Which it truth they were. It was heartwarming and sweet. And so awkward because that was just what Callon wanted for himself. There were an emty loning in his soft eyes as he watched them.

"I can see anywhere.." callon said softy before leaving in closer to Fin. He knew it was so wrong to say what came next but he had to let it out.

"If it gives me another chance, to lay my arms around you then I'll take it" his eyes shyed away down on Finthir's hands.

He wanted to hold those hands and link their fingers together. But Finthir would just get angry with him.

"How are you holding up?" Callon changed the topic to stop staring at those pretty pale hands.

“Mwen .. paske li te fè li olye klè ke yè swa se te yon erè.” (I.. because he made it rather clear that last night was a one off mistake.) Finthir admitted. He was quiet. Then chuckled, “Apre sa, mwen panse ke mwen messed moute. paske mwen deja manke l '.” (And I think I messed up. because I already miss him.) Even riding so close to him now, Fin felt worlds apart.

Hearing Callon defend him later made the elf blush a little but smirk, looking over at him knowingly. Boyfriend.... if only. “You jealous, Tiny? You had to hide from the rain after all.”

When the unicorns moved closer it made the elves closer too. He hummed softly. Wondering if he should be awkward, especially as Callon leaned closer to him. He chewed his lip a moment and dared to bump the man. “I told you this morning what my tastes are now.” He shrugged. “You said you didn’t know what you wanted....” Finthir said quietly to the other elf.

“I’m tired but okay. You?” Maybe the change of subject was best? He wanted to make Callon more comfortable!

In position he carefully slid off Shimmer and looked around. “Will you help with the sheets Callon? Please?” He wouldn’t force him though. Instead he just started, using some magic to help set up a dry campsite for them all. Taking a risk he stepped closer and whisper; “and you can hold me....”

On 1/26/2021 at 1:01 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“You jealous, Tiny? You had to hide from the rain after all.”

The fairy puffed up his cheeks annoyed. He loved bulling others, but didn't lige when others returned the favor.

"Why are you two ganging up on me.. I liked it better when you couldn't stand eachother" Tiny mumlede as he looked away from both of them. He didn't admit that he really couldn't do anything against the rain.

On 1/26/2021 at 1:01 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“I’m tired but okay. You?”

Callon nodded. "I'm good. I just wondered if it weakened you to hold your spell up for this long... I can normal handle rain, even if it's this bad.. I just wanted you to know that, although I'm also pretty happy about staying dry." Callon said as he scratched his check.

When Finthir unmounted Shimmer, Callon follwed suit and got off Moon.

He lokkede at Theis surroundings. Aside from a few huge blocks of rocks and a mountain right ahead. There were no trees, the grass was knee-high and yellow instead of green.

He hadn't seen any wild life sine they left the forest. Aside from a lots of weed the land was worthless.

"Yes, coming" Callon called back when Finthir asked him to help-out.

He helped holdig the sheets in place as Fin worked with them.

He could do any hard labor Fin asked of him. So when the conversation suddenly changed back to the onde from before. Callon had almost let go of the sheet.

"Are you sure?" Callon asked hopfull.

Finthir chuckled, “I think it’s rather fun.” He smirked. Watching the fairy a moment before looking at Callon. Had they really seemed to ‘hate’ each other so much? Clearly.... things had also clearly changed too. It was a sensation he wasn’t used to.....

“It does take a lot out of me if I keep it up a long time.” He agreed. “Hence needing the sheeting.” He smiled a little..... “but I can manage this much. I don’t mind the the rain but I hate sitting in wet clothes.” Finthir admitted.

“There’s nothing to prop these up with.... we can either just sleep under the sheets? Or try to prop them up like a tent?” The elf was rather busy looking around to figure out how to do this when he heard Callon.

Slowly, looking over he blushed. “I said it.” He chewed his lip a moment but nodded. “But yes.... you’re the one that said you didn’t know what you wanted Callon. So? Eh? You know...” he shrugged. “You don’t have to be nice to me or force yourself.” He laughed. “And you can still go after the cute men back at home.” He hummed. Softly, watching him before shrugging.

Callon stepped up close to Fin. "I've had enough time to realize what I want. I dont wanna chase aften cute boys to fill my bed. I want you... but I dont think this is a conversation we should have in this situation... Promise me you'll hear me out when we are settled" The knight hoped he could clear everything up, and admit his feelings. Right now though, he was staling for time to gather his courage.

Callon lookede around to find anything which could be useful  to set their camp.

But with the lack of trees and bushes there were no sticks or branches. Just rocks..

Suddenly he spotted something which could turn out to work even better.

Callon pointen towards the rock wall of the mountain. At first look there were notering to see. But from exactly Callon's angle jeg could clearly se a scare in the wall. It made an opening at grund lever. They weren't close enough to se how far in the opening was but even if it was small. They could tigh the sheet to seal it up.

"There might be something over there. Just a little futher up ahead. See" Callon grabbed finthir's hand and pulled him and the sheet along.

The unicorns and Tiny followed as well, just to stay out of the rain.

The opening he had spotter turned out to be a cave. Callon let go of Fin's hand to draw his swords, and took a carefull step inside.

The opening was only big enough for them to go in one at the time. Callon took the lead to make sure there wasn't a bear or other monsters inside. The inside was damp and cold. But atleast they would be safe from the storm outsider.

Callon held his swords ready as the others followed him. "Fin could you cast a bit of light out?" He asked while keeping an eye on the darkness ahead. 

Finthir was rather surprised when he felt Callon step closer. Then his words? They made his breathing hitched a moment. Is he saying what I think he’s saying? He frowned a moment but nodded, accepting that the conversation would continue later.... “later then.” He hummed softly.

He looked over, watching him a moment and trying to see what Callon saw. He didn’t at first but trusted him that it was there.

He held Callon’s hand softly and followed. Keeping the magic going so they didn’t get wet. Glancing back only briefly to see the others joining them.

Finthir smiled at the small party. Who would have thought he’d find so much out here?

Inside the cave he hummed and looked around, closing his eyes to focus as he swapped one magic for another. The umbrella fading and a ball of light shining from his hand instead. He moved closer to Callon so he could see. “Is this enough? Or shall I send some flying in front too?” He looked forward and blew on the light, the thing split in two, one zooming ahead of them to light up the tunnel.

“We need to make sure there’s no stone dragons or eggs here....” he frowned. Looking around nervously.

Callon held his swords up and ready when Finthir's light the cave with magic.

When the light split he realized there was a tunnel going futher in. There weren't any noticable signs of any creaturs living there but Fin was still right. 

"I don't think a dragon could come in the same way we did. It looks safe enough but I would still liked to look futher inside" callon said to asure Finthir.

"You guys don't need to come, you can just rest here" the knight looked back at the unicorns whom would be the once most tired. He would had offered Fin the same offer. But right now he would need to borrow Finthir's magic.

"I can't take another step, so that is fine by me" Moon sighed as she lay down to rest her hoovs. "Shimmer can keep the light on for us. You two just need to stay safe okay. If anything we can always find somewhere else."

Callon pulled one of his swords back and ran ran his palm over the blue and then the pink unicorn's heads.

"We wouldn't be long" Callon smiled reasuringly to the girls.

True enough he wasn't worried but he still wanna to make sure there really weren't anything dangerous.

He looked back at the mage and held his hand out for the other. "Ready"

“Maybe not.” Fin could only hope! “Let’s just hope it doesn’t connect to a large cave that they can access from the other direction.” He whispered in a hush tone. 

He glanced back at the unicorns, watching as Shimmer’s horn started to glow. I wonder if Moon could do that before her horn broke? He nodded to the pair and smiled before focusing on Callon and their task.

Leaving the group to explore the cave was strangely exhilarating! His eyes looked around as he tried to make sense of the darkness around them. Instinctively he reached and placed a hand on Callon’s back, prepared to protect him if needs be.

The cave tunnel didn’t seem to venture anywhere. “It seems to be getting smaller? Maybe it’s a dead end?” That would be helpful to them at least, with only one exit. Easily protected and covered from the weather.

As they stepped deeper the mage frowned, whispering one word. “Stop.” His eyes darted. His light orbs flickered. “There’s magic here.” He frowned. “Like a barrier.... a bubble that doesn’t want us going further....”

He pulled his hand back a scratched the back of his head when Fin didn't notice it.

Well it would look weird. Two grown men holding hands in the dark. He told himself to not let it get him down.

As shimmer's horn started glowing. Moon snuggled into her mate and lay her head down to rest. She was normale very energetic. But the journey also took a huge tole on her strenght. She also kept worring if it had been the right thing to leave their old home..

Aside from a few troles and some minor obstacles nothing big had yet to happen but although she was the one wanting to go she still felt guilty in some way. All those things running around in her head, didn't help Moon sleep all that well either.

She was already paased out when the elves left them to go explore futher in.

They walked a bite before Callon felt Finthir's gentle hand on his back. He looked back to see if Finthir wanted something. When that wasn't the case  and Fin kept his hand there  Callon wondered it Finthir was afraid or maybe even worried.

He felt that warm spark lick against the inside of his chest, like Finthir's hand was caressing his heart. It felt nice and safe.

On 2/4/2021 at 5:03 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“It seems to be getting smaller? Maybe it’s a dead end?”

Callon turned his head to look ahead again. 

"Could look like it" he responded. his swords was lowered.

On 2/4/2021 at 5:03 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“Stop.”

Callon stopped moving and tensed up at Fin's order. His eyes scaned the path before them but he couldn't see anything.

"A barrier? Out here in thr middle of nowhere?" Callon knew a bit about barriers. The nobles often used to keep commoners out of their gates. Why often was such a pain for him.

"Can you take it down, or what should we do?"

Finthir hadn’t seen the hand, thoughts too distracted perhaps. But if he had seen it, he would have taken it. Accepted it. Enjoyed the connection.

The barrier before them made him frowned. “I don’t know.” He said honestly. “This is the outside. It could just be someone else, a dragon or something else, protecting itself as it sleeps.”

He was curious as he frowned and touched the others shoulder softly. “Step back. Let me feel it out.” He ran his hand over the surface of the rock wall and frowned. Sensing and plotting the barrier in his mind. “This is a solid wall. Whatever is creating the barrier? It’s bleeding through. Must be very powerful.” He frowned.

Fin wondered id it dally was a dragon? If so.... did they really stand a chance against such a creature?

“I think we’ll be safe in this chamber.” He hummed softly. Watching him a moment.

Someone had sealed themself up on the other side of this wall. And the thing would be wounded if it was bleeding as Finthir had just said.

Callon knew better that to poke at a wounded animal and if it was something like a dragon it would be bedst to just let it be.

Callon looked up at the huge soiled stone wall. If anything broke through this. They would hear it istantly. But in all it was neither good nor bad news.

"So.." callon looked to Fin as he felt the other's eyes on him. "It's safe to stay near the entrance we came through." Callon couldn't help but to look back into the wall. He wished he could see what was happening on the other side. It hurt him thinking about the wounded thing inside, since Callon did have that soar spot and could relate. 

"Can you tell if it,s a serious wound. Can it heal on it's own?" He asked sadly as he reminded how many times he had found himself heavily beaten up alone in a ally corner.

“It should be. But I’m just guessing.” Finthir admitted.

He saw the sadness in Callon’s eyes as the other looked at him. He wanted to broach more personal subjects... but this wasn’t the time. He knew that. One problem at a time.

“Oh? I meant their magic was bleeding through the solid wall.... but you’re probably right. Wounded and trying to protect yourself would explain the barrier.” Fin turned to oook at it with curious eyes. “I can’t tell if they’re injured.”

Slowly, his beautiful blue eyes glanced back to Callon. Gently he raised a hand and cupped his cheek. “You’re really concerned for them.” There was a story there. He knew it! But he wasn’t sure it was his place to complain or comment... they were far from ‘fixed’.... Finthir didn’t know where he stood with the other elf.

Still, he didn’t want to see him suffer.

Frowning, he sighed, dropping his hand. “Sorry....” maybe it was best not to tempt fate?