🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

"Ah!" Chase gasped out a loud cry as Leo's full lenght entered him to the hill. He ached his back and his toes and fists curled tightly. He wasn't in pain but the sudden move had suprised him. Chase had his thighs clenched around Leo to stop him from moving right away.

"Nmh.. ah.." he was panting and trembling. He squeezed his eyes close to recover from the uncomfort. He peek then open again as he felt Leo lean in over him and felt the bed dept by his head. "Gosh~ngh" Chase moaned as he saw that crazy love in Leo's eyes. His heart was racing like a race car.

On 8/15/2023 at 7:39 PM, mik3la said:

"F-Fuck you feel amazingā€¦.Iā€™ve missed this so fucking much.ā€

"Hmn~" Chase blushed like an idiot. When he felt Leo's hand grabbing onto his waist he bite his lip expectingly. "Mn..nhg~" the blond hummed as Leo slowly began to rock his hips. Shifting around inside him. It was still abit uncomfortable but as he began to ajust it felt incredible.

"Ah! Love~ Um ah yes.. I ve missed this tooo mnn...ngh oh gods Leo .. ah fuc#!" Chase gasped as Leo's member pushed against his prostate. His ass was throbbing around Leo's shaft.

"Hold on to me love ..ngā€¦ donā€™t let goā€¦ha..nhā€¦ā€

It took a few seconds for him to figure out what Leo had asked him. His hands were still laying above his head. He lifted his arms and looped Leo's head through. It felt much better with his arms leaning on Leo's shoulders and with his fingers dug into into the other's shirt rather than the bedsheets.

He smiled so sweety back at Leo as their lips brushed against eachother. Leo was so sweet and passionate with him. Chase could feel Leo love as he swallowed most of Chase's moans.

"Ah~ ah~mnh" Chase's hips moved with Leo and his cock grined against his stomach. Chase was looking into Leo's eyes and could see his own refleksion in them. Like he was Leo's whole world. Just as Leo was Chase's. He could never image himself without his mate anymore. Just the hours he'd been taken two days ago wasn't something he ever wanted to relive. All he could do was missing his Leo and he knew Leo had been beyond himself cause of him.

Chase kept calling out Leo's name. His voice became more high piched hhe closer he came to orgasm.

Suddenly the was a sound of cloth tearing behind Leo head and soon after Chase's hands were free to roam. Chase's himself didn't even notice when it happen but then again he was crazy strong.

Jay was panting hard and it was difficult for him to focus on much at once. He was staring down at the cum he'd spilled on Winston's chest. It was quite erotic to watch he thought as the other reached out for him. He let himself lean back over Winston. His kisses were addicting. He tasted sweet on Jay's lips and he thought the man to be the most adorable person he'd ever meet.

Jay could get forget the world outside when he his solo focus was on Winston's like it was now. He felt pride when the other complimented him, eventhough he didn't do much at the receiving end. He was happy to have given himself to Winston. If not anything then to show that they were equals in his eyes.

"I love you ā€œ

Jay's smile was one that could melt show in the winter. He gently bite down on Winston's bottom lip just for the fun of it. "And I love you.. too bad.. now you are stuck with me Beautiful.. I'm not fool. When I meet the one speciel for me I'm not easy to get rid off. " Jay hummed as he could feel Winston's member slowly retracting as the cock went soft.

Jay leaned over on side on the bed and lifted his leg up to lay down on the bed beside the other.

When Jay heard Winston tell him that he loved him. Jay could feel his heartbeat skip around in his chest. No one before had ever given him this. This was more that just regular lust for a partner. He cared about this person more that he had realized he could. Winston wasn't easy get close to but to Jay it had apparently been easy to fall for him.

Jay rubbed his hand gently over Winston's hip careful not to press down on the place that had been hurt.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked as his breathing had calmed. "shit I'm sorry, I lost myself with you"

If there was a possibility to just stop time and give themselves this moments for all their lives he would do it in an instant. Away from the responsibilities, away from the danger, away from everything that would keep them away from one another. This moment when they were together, loving and caring for each other was all that mattered for him in that instance.

Hearing Chaseā€™s voice echo in the room and his body syncing in perfect harmony with him, Leo felt like heaven, reaching his limit. What more could he asked from this beautiful being in front of him with whom he was going to spend all his life together.

His name on Chaseā€™s lips was like a lullaby, making his whole-body tense, bringing him over the edge, groaning into the others shoulder as he came.

Finally breathing, panting better said, he looked up at Chase and kissed him for the 1000nt time, gasping through their lips for air. Ā Ā 

ā€œAre you okayā€ he said in a horse-tired voice, still standing on top of him, still inside him.

-------------------------------------

Hearing the other tell him that he loved him was again sounding like a dream. A miracle so to say as he couldnā€™t believe it that this guy was actually loving him. The arrogant sky dragon was in love with him. And he was in love with him as well. Head over heels.

"And I love you.. too bad.. now you are stuck with me Beautiful.. I'm not fool. When I meet the one speciel for me I'm not easy to get rid off. "

He laughed. ā€œIn that case you are stuck with me as well jack-ass cause I am not going anywhere too soonā€ he teased kissing him one more time, loosing himself in the others eyes. His heart already belonged to him and now his body completely. There was no turning back from this. Even if he was afraid of what was to come, he was still going to stand tall and take it all for what they were having.

As he layed next to him, Winston turned to rest his head on Jayā€™s shoulder, wanting to be closer to him. Skin on skin was really something special. A different connection. Cuddling it was called if he remembered correctly. Something he wanted to do with his partners but non were into that kind of stuff. And here he found the most difficult and arrogant person in his life to do this. But he loved with his whole soul this difficult and arrogant person.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked as his breathing had calmed. "shit I'm sorry, I lost myself with you"

ā€œNo ā€¦ donā€™t worry. You didnā€™t hurt meā€ he said lifting his head and placing his hand over the others chest.

ā€œIā€™ve never felt better in my life. So donā€™t apologiesā€ he said kissing his chest and then leaned in to kiss his lips.

ā€œI hope it was okay for you though and that you felt goodā€ he said flustered at the words but turned his eyes to him. ā€œI didnā€™t do much so Iā€™m sorry you had to do all the workā€ he added feeling his cheeks burn. He felt a little awkward to say this things but he still did as he wanted to know how the other felt. Even if it looked like everything was okay, he still needed to hear his answer.Ā 

Ā 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...

Chase was feeling such immense pleasure in his abdomen that he couldn't crontrole his voice. Leo with really showering him with all his longing and love. The blond was so engulfed he didn't even feel the tears slowly leaking down his cheeks. His body spasmed and his grip in Leo squeezed him tighter as his orgasm hit. Chase cried out in pure ecstasy as his shaft shot out a thick load between their bodies. And just as he was already riding that high he felt Leo's body jerk into him hard in short thrust as the other came to his orgasm as well.

"Ah..ah...ah" Chase was panting without moving as ever fiber in his body felt weak and wobbly. He looked back up in Leo's eyes after a short while for both to catch their breath. But it seemed like Leo didn't have too much time or maybe he was just missing the feeling of Chase's lips. Because both were still panting as Leo's mouth took his in another passionate kiss.

Chase had his arms around the other hugging him in closer to him. His eyes glaced over.

On 8/29/2023 at 11:38 PM, mik3la said:

"Are you okayā€

Chase tried to answer him but found his voice to be missing. So instead he just simple nodded. He was more that okay. He was home safe, with his mate. In bed with his husband whom had just made Chase experience one of the best orgasms ever. The blond man couldn't even stop smiling.

"I.. I don't think I could be anymore okay then I am right now" he voice was rough and low after all that moaning. He should properly feel embarressed because he was sure someone have to have heard but it was like he didn't really care about that right now.

"Mn.. I feel so comfortable and satisfied" Chase grined as he brushed his nose against Leo's as a sign of affection. The he kissed it and chuckled happily.

".... its like I wish we could just stay like this forever. But in a bit it might not be as comfortable anymore.. And we might wanna wash too" he said as both of them had their chest covered in cum.

Normally no one would ever dear to call him jack-ass or any other such things. His cusin might be the exception. But none one else. What more it didn't really piss him off in any way when Winston called him that with such a joyous laughter to it. He just smiled glad that they were both coming to terms with how it just was gonna be. He loved Winston and Winston returned that love to him. Jay felt like the world would stop and just leave the two of then to their own little cozy space as they lay together. Jay's hand caressed Winston's should. It was so comfortable to feel Winston resting on his chest.

"donā€™t worry. You didnā€™t hurt meā€

Jay sighed out in relief. He had feared the wound might have re-opened but Winston didn't look like he was in pain.

"I hope it was okay for you though and that you felt goodā€

Jay smiled reassuringly as he replied to the other as their lips were just brushing against eachother. Winston was suprisingly a huge cuddler. Something he wouldn't have know he himself liked.. but with Winston he liked they way they could enjoy eachother even after the afterglow without it turning weird. He hadn't had any of those kind of relationships before. With Winston it just came natual for him.

"I came didn't I" Jay raised an eyebrow at the other. It hadn't been expected for Winston to do anything. Infact he had told him not to and to let Jay do all the work... was it hurting the man's pride?

"You are injured and I said I would do everything. You wasn't suppose to do anything.. what you think you could without hurting yourself? don't apologise. You'll get your turn another time again.. but not right away." Jay said with a hint of embarrassment in the last part. "I don't often bottom so I might be quite uncomfortable in my lower part after this." He admitted.

"Next time though I'm sure it will be better. You already know what feels good and what to do. I bet you are actually a quite fine top once you get into it"

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

Leo smirked when the other said he felt satisfied. His masculinity was brushed nicely and he felt proud of himself. He layed another kiss on the others lips before sighing when he reminded him that it might be comfortable in a bit. The responsibilities will be kicking soon, pulling him from his bubbling safe place which was in his beloved arms.

A shower does sound nice and maybe try to rest until someone will knock on the doorā€ he nuzzled him, brushing his lips against the other before pulling back to the edge of bed and up on his feet, moving around the bed on Chaseā€™s side and taking him in his arms bride style heading in the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------

"I came didn't I"

ā€œWinston rolled his eyes with a smirk on his face. ā€œWhatever smarty pantsā€ he joked slapping his chest playfully.

ā€œI know you said to not do anything, but it wasnā€™t as fun to just watch and not participateā€ he said shrugging lifting his head to look at the other.

ā€œAnd the wounds are fine. Nothing happenedā€ he winked at him with a soft smile on his face.

When Jay mentioned not bottoming too soon he nodded.

ā€œUnderstandable. Not gonna lie, it was an interesting experience, but I still like you being the one inside meā€ he leaned closer to whisper the last part and kissed him quickly with a teasing smile on his lips.

Ā 

Chase bite back a groan when his husband slid out of his body and pushed himself up from him. Chase was admiring Leo's gorgeous naked form as he stood. He slowely sat up as Leo when around the bed and found himself getting lifted up.

Chase's arm instantly went to hold onto Leo's shoulder for support. He knew Leo was stronge enough to carry him. Heck he had picked Chase up on numerous occasions when they had sex. But he'd never carried him like this before and it was giving him some really weird feelings. He like it, the feeling that Leo was there to take care of him when he wasn't well.

Chase buried his head into Leo's neck so the other wouldn't see how crazy he was blushing.

"If you drop me, I kick you" he warned as he remember their weeding night when he had stumbled while he had been carrying Leo this way. They'd both ended up making out on the floor after that and lucky not been hurt.

------------------------

To be honest Jay was a little relived to hear that he liked to bottom for him. He smiled and kissed Winston back. "I like that too. But I just wanted you to know you could also if you wanted too" he replied and kissed Winston's some more. He like the tingling he felt as his lips touched Winston and he almost couldn't seem to stop. He pushed Winston's back down onto his pillow and leaned over him as he pushed his tongue inside. His kisses were passionate and deep. Like he wanted to devour Winston. He felt himself getting aroused again but the ach in his back kept him from getting an erection again. He just wanted to touch as Winston's body was still sensitiv after their climax. Jay nippled down on Winston's neck as his hands roamed over every surface. His big hand were caressing and remembering every little fold and crany of the other.

"You are the the most beautiful man I've ever lay my eyes on. You are so gorgeous I can't keep my hands off you" Jay said as he looked down at him.Ā 

"So pretty.. so mine" he mumbled as he leaned back down to brush his lips over Winston's nipple. Then he pinched it lightly between his lips before he sucked down on it.

Ā