🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Chase smiled a satisfied as he return Leo's soft kiss. "I'm good... a bite stiff in some parts but nothing to worry about." He replied and slowly gave the other more space to breath again.

He nuzzled his face into Leo's neck, breathing in his intoxicating scent. They both smelted of sex and hormons, a scent that would linger with them even after a long shower.

"Suprised you didn't I" the blond prince chuckled as he squeezed Leo's butt with both hands. "Your expression was priceless"

After washing the leftover cum off their bodies. Chase turned off the water and handled Leo a soft towle to dry off.

He couldn't keep himself from smiling and kept sending looks over to the other. He couldn't get enough looked at Leo.

Leo.. his Leo. Chase felt his chest flutter every time he reminded himself of it.

"So you spoke with my father.. how did he take it? What did he say.. was he unfair or demanding?" Chase asked quite worried for what his father might have said to Leo. ".. if he said something to you I should know about, you better tell me so I can give him a piece of my mind about it when we see him." 

Leo chuckle as he gained his balance and control over his legs again, finishing up the shower. wrapping the given towel around his waist and taking another one to dry his hair he fallowed the other one in the messed up room, looking for his clothes. 

"So you spoke with my father.. how did he take it? What did he say.. was he unfair or demanding?"

"Nothing to worry about... He was a little reluctant at first but than he understood that there was no way to separate us. We've manage this long so he resigned the idea nad gave us his blessing" he said smiling gently turning to get dressed. He didn't want to tell him about the pact he made and the sacret promise he made for them to be together. That was something that he had to figure it out on his own. Bad news weren't meant to be said now as he didn't want to spoil the joy they had. Now it wasn't the time. He will tell him eventually. At least that's what he was saying to himself. 

"I think your father will want to dinner with you since you've been locked up in here ever since you run away from my home" he said turning to look at him with one eyebrow raised, trying not to be too judgmental. 

"You're crazier than i am" he chuckle walking toward him ruffling his hair then kiss him on the cheek. "Never do such thing again. You're health is important more than i am, understood?" he said in a more serious tone. 

This couldn't settle with him. What if in the end the pact was to be fulfilled and there was no baby and he was going to parish? What would Chase do? No! He would have to live further and not starve to death. 

"So promise me that ... whatever may come in our future.... if anything happenes to me you will keep living" he added holding him by the neck locking their eyes. "Promise me Chase. And don't forget that our promises bounds us so you cannot break it" 

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It both did and didn't suprise Chase that his father would give them his blessing considering how he knew how Chase's feelings top. But he was suprised at how Leo had smoothed him over without anything. His father had always been so protective of him. But maybe the king realized how much more happy and save Chase could be with Leo.

Chase made a memory note to thank his father for not doing any weird father-in-law stuff.. like giving him weird task to prove himself.

If Chase ever had a child, he would be the worst enemy of whoever was couting his youngling... not that he ever expected a child of his own blood to be. But who knew if in many years from now he and Leo wanted to adopt..

Coming back to reality as they went back into the mess of his bedroom. Chase did a litte embarressed cough as he helped Leo gather up his clothes.

He started dressing with clear clothes from his closet. Lucky that was build into the wall so he hadn't been able to knock it over along with the rest.

He couldn't help but to chuckle as the other called him crazy. He properly had been so he agree with that but the next thing Leo said made Chase pause.

3 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Never do such thing again. You're health is important more than i am, understood?"

Callon frowned, not getting what Leo meant although it was what he said out loud through his mouth.

"So promise me that ... whatever may come in our future.... if anything happenes to me you will keep living"... "Promise me Chase. And don't forget that our promises bounds us so you cannot break it" 

"No" Chase answered simply. His face looked concerned with sudden worry. "Why are you saying those things? I know I should've acted driffently at the time, but I couldn't.. It hurt so bad to think I had lost you." Chase voice started to crack as he felt the same fear building up in his stomach. What was it Leo wasn't telling him.

"I can't give you my promise because you do mean more to me than anything else in the world.. so that is why you need to make sure nothing happens. Because I can't been without you" Chase held his hand over Leo's and pressed it harded against his cheek. This talk was scaring him. Although he had lived his entire life up till a few years back alone. He couldn't image the rest of his lift without Leo.

"No"

Leo wasn't surprised that he refused his request. It wouldn't be Chase if he would had agreed from the beginning. He suddenly felt an empty space in his stomach at what might happen in the future if he wasn't going to fufill the agrement of the oat. But he didn't want to think Chase would sieze to exist. Not after he had promised to his father that he will protect his son no matter what. 

"I can't give you my promise because you do mean more to me than anything else in the world.. so that is why you need to make sure nothing happens. Because I can't been without you"

"Hei ...hei ...hei ....shhh" he said gently stepping closer placing his other hand over the other cheek, leaning his forehead to his, taking a deep breath. "You don't need to think that far. I just thought that .... we don't know what the future holds for us and .... maybe in the future there will not be just the two of us .... i thought about that a million times and .... it would be to harsh for a kid to lose his both parents. That's why I asked this. One of us must remain alive and cary one" he said sighing heavy. that one has to be you, he thought to himself, making sure that this wasn't leacked through their bond. 

"Now let's get something to eat. All this sex made me famish" he said changing the subject and smiling at the other pulling his shirt on. 

43 minutes ago, mik3la said:

"You don't need to think that far. I just thought that .... we don't know what the future holds for us and .... maybe in the future there will not be just the two of us .... i thought about that a million times and .... it would be to harsh for a kid to lose his both parents. That's why I asked this. One of us must remain alive and cary one"

So he wasn't the only one thinking about kids in the futur. Although the topic wasn't simple Chase also didn't get why Leo was telling him all this now. "You know I'm not that heartless. But lets not talk anymore about this. I just got you back" Chase sighed as he gazed into his lover's serious eyes. His mate worried too much for things that would be so far off. Dragons lived almost forever and so would Leo. Chase would make sure of it.

They shared a sweetly soft kiss to make up. Although it hadn't turned into a fight. Chase still felt better after the kiss.

52 minutes ago, mik3la said:

"Now let's get something to eat. All this sex made me famish"

Chase smiled as he lowered his and Leo's hand but kept holding it."You said it" the blond hadn't felt his hunger up until Leo meantioned food. Now he was sure he could eat the whole kitchin by himself.

Chase and Leo walked hand in hand outside his room and down the hallway. The walk from Chase's room through the hallway took a bit longer in human form but there there was a smaller pas way for the human servants to use, as the went about inside the castle.

It took them about five minuts faster to reach the dinning room.

Chase was so caught up in filling Leo in with some of the things he had learned and seen while they'd been apart. Somethings he had already meantioned before as they'd talked through the crystal, but he'd forgot.

He didn't even notice the huge dragon sitting at the end of the long stone table. Not until the scent of food caught his nose and the  prince turned his head.

The blue king hadn't said anything when they entered. He watch how his son smiled and looked so much alive again. It healed his old heart to see Chase happy and it reminded him of his own self. Back when he had started fall for Chase's beautiful mother. He had been like butter in her pretty little hands. He could still feel the weight of her hand in his as he saw their son looking so lost in his own love.

".. Good morning father" Chase greeted the king as he noticed the king staring at them and bowed his head.

Before Leo could get to bow too the big dragon waved them off. "About time. Come sit and eat some" the dragon king nodding towards the cooked food infront of them.

Chase pulled Leo with him over to tje king's right side. Although that was a custom for only family and close friends to talk Leo would soon be family anyway.

"So i tale it my son didn't dump you prince Leo" the king's said clearly already having notice the ring around Chase's finger.

It was still strange to sit on the right since he wasn't officially part of the family but he couldn't complain on Chase's behaviour as he knew he wanted to show off in his fathers face that he was as stubborn as a rock. 

"So i tale it my son didn't dump you prince Leo"

"apparently no sir. Guess you'll be stuck with me for some time now" he smiled but it was a nervous smile as he didn't know how to react nor say much around the old man. 

"Thank you for the food thoug" he added bowing his head respectfully before starting taking some bites. 

The silence that felt in the room was making the whole dinner a little awkward but Leo didn't know what to say, what kid of conversation to start nor did he know what the king was thinking as he could feel his gaze upon him. 

Meding his voice after a few bites he tried to speak. 

"Would you do us the honor to atend the event sir?" he turned his eyes toward the king, hopping that the old man would do the right thing and be there for his son. That was the least he could do since he mande him go through hell to make him accept him. don't you dare say anything about what we spoke ... this is a secret we both take to grave if possible , he thought graring into the kings eyes. 

20 hours ago, mik3la said:

"apparently no sir. Guess you'll be stuck with me for some time now"

The dragon smiled although it was hidden by sharp the white steam coming out through his mouth. 

It was clear to see the prince felt nervous around him. Even though they had talked before eye to eye quite a few times now. Oh well if he was afraid he would tell Chase the things they had talked about he fair well knew that his son was smart enough to figure it out eventually.

20 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Would you do us the honor to atend the event sir?"

"Which it?" The king asked. Sounding like he hadn't notice the red jewle decorating Chase's ring finger.

"Our marriged father" Chase answered with a joyful smile before looking back and forth between Leo and the king. "You already gave him the clear to ask me, so you should know the best"

The king leaned back, he looked fondly at his child. "I didn't know you had said 'yes', now did I."

"Oh please like I hadn't already told you I would" Chase said before he took a bit of the food he had put on his plate.

'The heart can change' the king wanted to reply but held back to not ruin the happy atmosphere. "I'll come as longs as I resive an invitation.. although I don't look forward to the talk I'm gonna be focused into by your Father Leo" the sighed dreading the thought.

"He has really taken a liking to our magic properties and wants to increase the trade. I admit it is nice with the knowledge we've gained from the trade of those crystals. But I can't supply him with more"

Chase leaned into Leo and explained. "The crystals are dugged out of the mountain went the castle get expaned. Rarly mind for them since the mountains are only that big. Father dosen't have many to begin with either. Only a few hundred or so.  And as you saw with mine, they don't work forever."

The king nodded hos head in agreement. Je felt a little sad at the thought that he would soon have to say goodbye to Chase but keeps it well hidden as he changed the topic and asked. "Well do you two plan to leave again? Just incase you two  needed new rooms" he purposely said rooms and not room since they weren't yet a marriged couple.

"Which it?"

"Our marriged father"

"You already gave him the clear to ask me, so you should know the best"

"I didn't know you had said 'yes', now did I."

"Oh please like I hadn't already told you I would" 

'The heart can change' 

Their conversation made Leo chuckle a little but managed to keep it together and not making a fool of himself. You cannot break us apart you old man, he thought as he took another bite before the king spoke about the meeting with his father if he would attend the event. A comment which made him frown as he didn't know of such agreements in the first place. 

He leaned toward Chase as the other explained and was even more confused about it as he never spoke with his father about something like that. His old man didn't once mentioned something about it , not to mention the fact that he was against the marriage. Then what the hell was his deal all of a sudden. 

"I assure you sir that i'll speak with my father about this. We never agreed on something like this nor had he spoke of such interest to me" he said still confused and upset on his father for thinking of taking advantage of the old man just because he was getting married with his son and was forming an alliance with them. It was outrageous and so not like his father. He was never greedy or eagered to use others powers. Something was off with his father and he had to have a serious talk with him. 

"Well do you two plan to leave again? Just incase you two  needed new rooms"

Leo was just taking a sip of his cup of juice when the king ask which made him chocke a little and laugh subtle nervously. "As far as i know the preparations for the wedding are done and here is the invitation Sir" he said remembering that he had one in his pants pocket, wrapped in a red and silver ribbon. 

"The wedding will be in 3 days so there will be no rush for us to return to my hometown sir" he said smiling gently, being polite as possible. 

The blue king chuckled. "You got it wrong you prince. Your king isn't taking any advantage of us. He is simply fascinated and wants to learn more about our magic. I'm only dreading it because everything we speak he keeps coming out with more question like a youngling passionately learning it all." And it was weird for two grown ups to have that kinda conversation each time.

5 hours ago, mik3la said:

"As far as i know the preparations for the wedding are done and here is the invitation Sir"

"It is?!" Both father and son asked suprised. Chase might even mover so as he looked at Leo. "You didn't tell me.. what would you have done if I had said not?" Chase wouldn't have. He knew the kingdom knew tje prince were to be marriged. But the wedding itself... Chase starte to feel nervous and a bit worried.

It wasn't rar to see same sex couple but never inside the royal family. And from what Chase knew people expected Leo to marry a princess.

The king took the invitation by picking it between two claws. In his giant form the envelope looked so tiny.

He would open it later.

As the meal came to an end. Chase felt like he had eaten his own weight in food. Not that one could see it cause of his fast metabolism and the hunger strike he had been on for 2 days.

The king was the first to leave the room. Saying that he had some stuff to look over and that they should rest up and take it easy for the time being.

Chase was glad he was free from going on patrol. Considering jow he had failed to go before. And most of all, he wanted to be with Leo.

"So.." Chase said as they were alone again. "It really happening.. I don't know why but I feel so nervous now that I realize how close to the date it is"

"In that case i'll ask my father to try and not upset you for the time of your stay at the palace" he bowed his head and continued eating. 

"If you had said no, which i was hopping not to happen and it didn't, but if you had said no, than i would have canceled everything finding a plausable reason for it. I cannot force someone to do such a step"  he said shrugging turning his gaze to Chase. 

As the dinner went by the king finished first and left them two alone at the table. 

"It really happening.. I don't know why but I feel so nervous now that I realize how close to the date it is"

"Babe ... if you want to postpone the event i don't mind. I just ... I was about to come see you as i found out that you were returning home. I didn't want to wait any longer to make it official as we both have waiting big time till now. And i wanted to be official and not sneak out anymore. But if you want more time to prepare for it, i don't mind. I'm sorry for making it this quickly" he said thinking more about it and realizing that it was kind of selfish how he acted. 

Chase simply shook his head. "No don't delay it on my acount. I want the same thing. I want us to be official. Too say that you are mine, to have and to hold.. I want to marry you more than anything Leo don't doubt that.. it just nerves and butterflies in my stomach.. don't you feel abit nervous?" The blond asked. To him Leo looked like he had it all under crontrole and didn't feel anything.

It got harder to talk about when the servants slowly started coming in to clean the table after the meal.

They shouldn't spent all day locked away inside although Chase prefered it. He didn't know how much of skyland Leo really had see on his own. 

Taking the other's hand as they stood Chase asked. "Do you wanna go outside to get a bit of sun with me?"

"No don't delay it on my acount. I want the same thing. I want us to be official. Too say that you are mine, to have and to hold.. I want to marry you more than anything Leo don't doubt that.. it just nerves and butterflies in my stomach.. don't you feel abit nervous?" 

Leo chuckled holding his hand shaking his head at his question. "Not that much to be frank but ... when i heard that someone saw you and that you ran away toward the sky i paniked thinking that i fucked up or something and that i was going to loose you" taking a deep breath and sighing after he looked at his future husband and smile. "I am nervous too but i try to keep them from showing"

"Do you wanna go outside to get a bit of sun with me?"

"I would love that. I never got a chance to see the place the times i was here" he said as both of them got up from the table and walked hand in hand down the halls, letting Chase showing him around. "any special place for you around here?" he asked as they walked feeling like they were all alone, ignoring the others eyes on them as they were walking by. 

@

On 10/10/2021 at 10:19 PM, mik3la said:

. "any special place for you around here?"

Chase thought for a moment. At first he thought of his mother's garden but it wasn't anything speciel and Leo had already been there once with him before. The city and fields were lovely but still not speciel.

There was the view. And then he remember the cliffs he offered hang out about.

"It's not really speciel, but no one ever goes there aside from me. It can maybe be a little terrifying, but you'll manage I bet" Chase grined as he lead Leo far off from the castle. They passes through town and they took their time going through the market and seeing the people interact. Although there was a few dragons there was no signs or halfbreeds or Human dragon relationship. Both kept the race pure and knew better. Eventhough Chase had been born. It didn't change their opinion even as a halfbreed sat by he kings table.

Still the human's liked Chase where the dragon kin hated his existence.

Chase's chest felt warm and his stomach tickled with joy as he walked beside Leo hand in hand. It was silly to think such simple things made him this happy, he thought. But it all felt that more real.

The prince kept his guards up to some extent while they were around other dragons though. He felt their eyes following them. Chase was reminded that somewhere out there some group was still out to get him so he had to be extra alert. For Leo's sake too.

They walked quite a way out of town before they reached the edge. Clouds and land passed down below slowly, and stretched out as far as the eye could see.

Chase let go of Leo hand and walked closer to the egde on a huge rock and held is arm out to feel the warm air pushed up from below.

"It's not speciel but I often went here before. I could spent hours just staring out into the horizon. It is a good spot to surveillance and get a trill to just jump out... you ever tried jumping without your wings?. It's incredible and always helped me stay with a clear mine. Maybe I should have done it the first thing as I arrived. That way I would maybe have realized I needed to go back and properly talk to you" Chase said turning back yo face his lover. Soft wind was lifting his hair up and make the ends wave around his face.

• 2 weeks later...

Fallowing the other as he was leading the way, they walked through town, checking the market and all the goods they were selling. Of course he couldn't ignore all the glances the others around them were pointing at them, but he tried to keep it cool and not give them to much importance. Either way he was keeping an eye at his surroundings, just being precautious about any kind of danger, just in case. 

As they reached the edge he looked in the distance mesmerized by the view, and as the other reached his hand out, his heart skipped a beat in panik as he didn't want the other to jump or anything. it was stupid to worry over something like that. like, they were dragons for gods sake. But still, he couldn't stop worrying for his lover. 

Leo stepped closer but keeping a little distance between them, taking deep breaths and enjoying the breeze. Opening his eyes as he was exhaling, he looked at Chase and he was once again bewitched by his beauty and how he looked with that background and wind around him. A soft smile appeared on his face at the sight. 

"I can say that ... this is a special place" he said as he stepped closer, moving the strands away from Chase's face, caresing his cheek with his finger. "This is your place for whatever need you had so , that makes it a special place. So i'm thankful that you shared this with me" he added keeping eye contact with him then leaned and kissed his sweet lips. 

"Don't beat yourself about that ... I guess i would have react the same as you if i would had been in your place" he shrigged leaning their foreheads together just staying there in eachothers embrace, surrounded by the soft wind. "That's in the past ... what matters now is the future" he added in a whisper and sighing. The place and them staying like that felt so calm and relaxing that he really enjoyed it. Didn't had the change to relax in a long time. 

Chase felt his chest flutter and he could stop smiling. He just felt the world zoom out around them as they looked back into eachothers eyes.

"My futur with you will be bright" Chase said although he knew it sounded cheesy. But he still felt incredibly happy. As they stood here at the end of Chase's world a new unfolded put before them. Chase's didn't know much about what the futur would hold but he did know that Leo would be in it, and that was all that mattered.

Their eye gazing got interrupted as a shadow passed in over them from the sky.

Chase's head shot upwards alert and on guard as the dragon made ready to land.

It was only a group of smaller dragons. Dragoons as they prefered beeing called. There were 3 in total and although they were still half a size of an average dragon kin. They wasn't much of a threat to Chase.

He had dealted with mord of those damn big birds than he cared to remember.

Chase took Leo's hand and brought him with him away from the edge.

"Don't worry. These guys aren't all that strong" Chase said through their bond.

"Greetings princeling, it been a while since the last time we seen you hasn't it?" The leader of the groub as his siblings whom all nodded and they did a small gestur of a bow with their necks. It was an half hearted gestur though.

"But your pet we've seen before" another dragoon smirked.

Chase's hand formed into a fist but his face expression didn't change. He wanted to punch a hole in the guy's stomach for calling his bond a pet. Leo might be from below but he was still a pure dragon kin.

"Did you guys want something of me? Or are you just gonna stand there insulting the kings guest? Knowing that by your answer I could claim your left wing for the remark.

"Oh a guest? How were we to know the male was a guest and not a breeder send to the princeling? With all the noise coming from the prince's wing the castle had been very loud." 

"We knew the prince was driffrent than us dragons but maybe you are just dragon enough to give birth to a grandchild since you can't find a suitable female you haft to make your own"

Chase's blood boiled at this point as he launched towards them.

His smile dissapeared when a shadow float above them, changing the peace of the place as soon as they landed. Turning to face them he tried to keep himself out of the dispute but he noticed how it was affecting Chase. Guess this guys are old troublemakers, he thought moving his eyes from the guys and back to Chase as they where arguing. 

Leo frowned and took a step when they called him 'pet' but was stopped by Chase. Clentching his teeth and trying to keep calm he stood his grounds as the other suggested but he wasn't sure for how long he was going to behave. Maybe he was acting like a pet but he didn't cared. Who where those guys to talk like this to him? The disrespect was high level, making him wonder why were they still alive. 

Seeing how they where managing to anger Chase on purpose Leo thought that this was going to escalate badly. And he was right. In a sec Chase launched himself towards them but Leo caught him, standing in front of him, holding him by the shoulders. "Don't ... this is what they want. Breath. Let them do the first move in a fight" he whispered back at him as he took a deep breath and turned around to face them. 

"Seeing you guys talk about the loud noises you heard from the castle would seem like you are jelouse. What? Did i hit a nerve? To up tight your asses to get a  good fuck and you came here take it on us? What a bunch of frustrated dragons" he chuckled with irony and mocking them, knowing to well how these types of guys where normaly acting. 

Leo was instructed that always in a fight, never give the first blow. Especially with underlings like these guys. They might turn against you, making you look the bad guys. If they would start the fight first and throw the first punch, then it will only be self defense and they can be then judged as traitors and atempt to hurt their prince. Leo was too calculated when it came to battles. Yes, he had his moments of 'fuck the rules' but he was trying to not get Chase into trouble because of him. Because apparently, he was the subject in this matter. 

"If you have something to say then say to my face directly. I'm right here and listening" he added crossing his arms around his chest waiting, keeping his fierced gaze on all of them, checking their every move. Their breath, their eyes, their gestures. Wasn't they expecting him to step up for Chase? Well that was a bold move since they called him a pet, then he was acting like one. Didn't they expect that much? These guys were really that stupid? Guess so. 

"What? Cat got your spicy tongue?" he asked leaving out a growl, clentching his teeth. His dragon was sllowly wanted to get out but it wasn't the time yet. 

Chase barely able to stop from charging fort, and punch the closest one of them for assaulting Leo like that. But Leo firm grip on his shoulders helped stop him.

"But they are mocking us.. they mock you!" Chase said through gritted teeths. He wanted so badly to rip the guys windpipes out, crack their jaws so nothing else would come out.

Normally Chase was use to this tone and listen to the bad-mouthing about him. And till some point he could ignore their hatefull words. Because he was his father's son. But when Leo was mixed into it, Chase was quicker to get on edge and reacted much more. Whoever tried to bully his mate should be prepared to eat their food throat a straw for a good amount of time after he was done with them.

He did well not to throw himself at them when Leo released his shoulders and turned back to the dragoons.

On 10/26/2021 at 3:25 PM, mik3la said:

"Seeing you guys talk about the loud noises you heard from the castle would seem like you are jelouse. What? Did i hit a nerve? To up tight your asses to get a  good fuck and you came here take it on us? What a bunch of frustrated dragons" 

Chase looked at Leo from behind him. His eyes was wide, suprised at Leo skill to throw their words right back in tjeir faces.

Honestly it wasn't that he didn't know of this. When they did spare together in the past Leo was always good at tormenting him by twisting Chase's words. 

Chase couldn't help but smile at Leo and chuckle at his remark right now. Which only pissed the dragons off seeing him laugh at them.

On 10/26/2021 at 3:25 PM, mik3la said:

"If you have something to say then say to my face directly. I'm right here and listening... What? Cat got your spicy tongue?"

One dragons was about to step forward to give the lander an endfull but his friend stepped in front yo stop him.

"Please who would lower themself with a lander? Your kind is hardly anything dragon like, living in your human skin and surely mating with their with them as well." The second answered and snorted disgusted.

"And what is the point in mating if you can’t even breed youngs? Aren't there any females left? Or do you guys just stick it up everything and cross your fingers it will kill work?" The group started laughing.

"Are you done?" Chase asked as politely as he could without a growl. "What reason do you have to come here and speak to us like that? Are you guys so bored? Well if you are jelouse you can just to stick it up in eachother.. oh wait I forgot virgins are more talk than bark. Fuck off!"

Dark smoke started coming out of the dragons nostrils. It wouldn't take much more before someone would starte something.

The oldest one was the only one still smirking. "We just thought to congratulate you little prince. Since you'll finally be where you've always belonged, under us along with the rest of the thrash."

"Please who would lower themself with a lander? Your kind is hardly anything dragon like

Leo chuckle at their remark, knowing to damn well how hard they are working on land to keep the humans away from attacking all dragons including the sky ones. 

"Funny you say that because we are kind of the ones keeping your asses safe up here and keeping the humans for getting your tails" he narrowed his eyes, focusing on them. 

And what is the point in mating if you can’t even breed youngs? Aren't there any females left? Or do you guys just stick it up everything and cross your fingers it will kill work?" 

Leo's eyes glow  fire at that remark, knowing to damn well that aspect and what he had to do so that they can be together. What did they know about it? Nothing. They knew nothing about all the sacrifices that had been done by everyone for them to be safe up here and keep prospering. Did they care? Of course not. 

"We just thought to congratulate you little prince. Since you'll finally be where you've always belonged, under us along with the rest of the thrash."

"You ...' Leo growled not able to control his anger, fumming through his nostrils his eyes glowing bright red like a flame. "You are a bunch of lowlife ignorants who dare to speak about sacrifice? Do you even know what sacrifice is? Have you sacrifice anything in your life than others for your own good? You call me lowlife and beneath your standards but in my eyes you are the lowlife who doesn't appreciate what they have and those who work hard to keep it that way. You call yourself sky dragons but you're just a bunch of buffons and nothing more who know just to take and not give back. So i suggest, for your own sakes, to leave at once if you want to keep those snake tongues of yours intact" Leo growled taking one step at a time closer to them, threating them.  If they wanted a fight he was going to give them one. But he wasn't going to let Chase fight as he didn't want him to be punished or anything. He was used to be outcast for doing things the wrong way but not Chase. Not after all he's been through all his life while growing up in this place. 

The leader hummed amused and tje other started chuckling behind him. " sacrifice. What should we haft to sacrifice? Only those whom are too weak to help themself make sacrifice. We aren't like you prince from below."

At this point Chase wasn't even gonna stop Leo as the other took slow steps towards the dragoons. Instead he stood back mindlinking his father for permission to deal with a group whom was looking for a fight with them.

The king just reply to not make too much of a mess and call him it anything went out of hand.

Chase felt worried as Leo drew closer to the dragons whom was still laughing. He was within their reach and still hadn't shifted.

'You stupid dim-wit' Chase cursed at Leo through their bond as he ran towards him to block the enormous clawy hand coming flying towards him from the side.

Chase jumped and kicked the giant paw back, the dragon cried out suprised.

"Touch just one hair on his head and you'll regret it!" Chase growled. He was already transforming and had to be careful not to squash his mate as he suddenly grew big quickly. Long feathered wings shot out and pushed the other's back. A counter move to give Leo space.

There was only four in the group. Four was normaly quit a handful to take one alone. Although dragoons wasn't the most powerful kind or biggest opponent. They were tricksters and wasn't afraid to fight dirty.

The dragoons was an entire neck size smaller than Chase's dragon form.  He was the intimidating one but they had the numbers.

Chase hissed protectively and dared the other to com forth. Normally Chase wouldn't have transformed, but with so many against them size did have it advantage..

The gold ring Leo had proposed to him with, had expanded and was now around a dragon toe. The red store Kept it's size as the magic metal stretched yo suit Chase's form. He barely notice it was there at all.

"Fucking halfbreed stay out of this" the dragoon whom's paw Chase had kicked cursed and then went in for him along with two other one on each side. All three crashed with Chase. The prince felt his back legs slipping backward on the ground but their shared force.

'A little help here' Chase shared his thought with Leo. 'Hurry up'

A small flash rushed in the corner of his eyes and when Leo turned his head seeing the claw coming his way he instantly saw a silver line blocking the claw and throw it away from him. 

"Touch just one hair on his head and you'll regret it!"

Were they really going to fight royalty? Were this guys have no sence of respect for the royal family? Leo blinked in disbelief as Chase transformed, making him take a step back, but he turned and looked at the others that were starting to advance at Chase. Those guys really needed to know their place. 

'A little help here' Chase shared his thought with Leo. 'Hurry up'

Waking up from his thoughts Leo growled now letting his dragon form out, a red tall and strong dragon appearing ready to protect. Jumping at the guys holding Chase he started punching and biting the guys who were stubborn as hell. With two full claw punches and one tail swing he flew them off his fiance letting out fire creating a line between them, still keeping Chase behind him. 

"Is this how you show respect to royals? I may be a lander but i know what respect and loyalty towards the royal family means. You scumbags should burn in hell" he growled as he launched himself towards them, fire burning in his eyes more red then before with a hunger to kill like never before. Disrespecting him was one thing, but attempting at Chase's life was something else and he wasn't going to be mercifel. If they were going to run, he was going to make sure that their heads were not on their shoulders next time. But now that they were here, he was not going to hold back. Fuck the consequences. It was self defence. And in this kind of situation, everything was accepted. 

Since they were lowlife dragoons and weren't playing by the book he could act the same way. Being a lander dragoon had its goods. He knew how to play dirty and use tricks as well. He flew streight to the middle dragon throwing punches , while the guy was trying to escape its grip and avert the punches, Leo used his tail while the guy had jump in the air to avoid his claws and punched him with the tail , throwing him in another guy that was coming at him , throwing them both in the neares wall, which was quite far from them. 

'Two down ... two more to go" he growled turning towards the others. One of them, the one with the snake tongue launched at him wanting to dig his claws into his chest but Leo was quite fast and dodge it in the last minute then used his tail again to punch the guy to the ground. Once the guy was down he turned and bite the others neck, sinking his teeth deep into his flesh feeling the iron taste of blood, then ripped out a piece of the guys flesh, leaving him in screams and pain on the ground. 

He turned to the last one with a fierceful look in his eyes and mouth covered in blood growling like a mad man, heading toards him. the guy was frozen in place at the imagine in front of him. The guy just bite of his friend. 

"No snake remarks anymore?" asked Leo in a low dangerous voice breathing smoke through his nostrils. "If you don't want to end up like those 3, i suggest you think of your next words as they might be your last and appologize to prince Chase and make sure you don't make eye contact with him anymore you filthy scumbag. Or else, i'll make sure you won't see daylight again" he growled in a menace waiting. 

2 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Is this how you show respect to royals? I may be a lander but i know what respect and loyalty towards the royal family means. You scumbags should burn in hell"

The dragooms roared as two charged forward after Leo.

Royalty or not, if Chase or Leo was brought down they would loss status. After all in sky-land the leaders was there cause of their strenght and power. Chase might be born a prince cause of his father's status but that was it.

It wasn't against the law to challange the royal family but it was against the rules to kill without an official public challenge.

Chase had gotten a few after he turned olde enough but thanks to his father not all got accepted. And therefor there had been fewer.

Chase wasn't a poor fight though. He stood his group even with two dragoons on either side of him. One used it's tail to throw dirt up in Chase's face. Intending to blind him as the other jumped on him, going for his wing. Chase spun around so the dust only hit the back of his head as he head bumped his horn into the charging dragoon's side.

The horn broke through the thick hid/skin just between the ribs. The dragoon roared out a cry and used it's claws to scratched at Chase's neck. Pulling out featheres  but barely breaking through the tight armered hid.

It only stung though. Like a cat had scratched his soft human skin the dragoon's claws felt tje same way.

Both pulled apart and turned startled when a loud dreadful screamed cried out. Chase hadn't even noticed when Leo had finished with the other two or when the third he had his back to had changed targed. Chase saw the dark red liquid drip off Leo's chin. And for a second he felt his chest stop as he thought it was Leo's blood at first. The dragoon growled and hissed in pain as blood ozed down it's chest from the bite wound. It was a huge gash that wouldn't just heal without stitches.

"Leo" Chase's breathed out his name as he saw a whole new side of the male he knew.

2 hours ago, mik3la said:

"If you don't want to end up like those 3, i suggest you think of your next words as they might be your last and appologize to prince Chase and make sure you don't make eye contact with him anymore you filthy scumbag. Or else, i'll make sure you won't see daylight again"

"Scumbag" the dragoon growled as he saw the state his kin was in  the first two was getting back on their feets but didn't look like they were about to get back into action. His second brother with tje gash in his neck wasn't there backing him up either.

There was a trail of smoke as the last one turned his head towards Chase. His eyes was grounded with anger and shame  for whar he was about to do. "Me and my brothers.. give you our apology.. prince Chase" the word stung his pride hard. He glanced back at the crazy dragon behind him with hatred.

After the group left and Chase went to his lover. Looking him over for cuts and wounds. "Are you hurt? You gave me quit the scare there.. My heart jump when I thought it was your blood" Chase said worried for what had just happened. 

Leo breath heavy when the guy apologized to Chase. All the combat in dragon form and the anger was consuming his energy much faster. Though he didn't like the way the guy apologized he decided to accept it for now, keeping his gaze on him, threatening him through their locked eyes to never do this again if he wanted to live. 

Once they were gone, Leo sigh, trying to calm his anger and temper, slowly realizing what he had done. He never lost control like that before so this was kind of scarying him as to why he reacting like that. Even in the past he had been angry and fight enemies but never reacted so violently. 

He slowly changed to his human form, showing a few scratches but nothing bad or that it wouldn't heal in short time. Hearing Chases voice the red blooded glow in his eyes disappeared, leaving the usual crystal red color. 

"I'm fine ... nothing to worry about" he said turning to check him out. Seeing the scratch on the neck he gulp cursing those bastatds. "we need to clean this before it heals. Is a little deeper so it will need bandages" he placed his hand to the back of Chases neck, resting his forehead on its shoulder. "Sorry for earlier that you saw ... that  ... I ... I don't know what happened exactly" he added taking a deep breath and sigh. But then a thought flashed in his mind. Could it be because of the pact that he made? It did say that one could lose his mind, but he never thought that it would start this soon. 

"I think we had enough air for today. What do you say if we head back. We do need a shower" he said lifting his head locking eyes with his love. Yeah, he would do anything for this guy. Everything.

Edited by mik3la

When Leo turned to him he was glad the Leo he saw now had calmed. Kissing the soft spot behind Leo's ear as he restef his head on Chase's should, the prince said. "You should take any of what they say on you. I never did. But I worry it might hit you harder than me because you love me." It was the only reason Chase could pick together why his sweet and smart Leo turned like that.

"Sorry for earlier that you saw ... that  ... I ... I don't know what happened exactly" 

"Shhh.." Chase shushed him as he used his hand to wrip the blood off, on Leo's chin. "I know..but honestly we aren't even marriged yet and already you make my battles yours" Chase smiled as he shook his head. Just how would he be when they really was marriged. Chase wasn't fearful of it, nor didn't he think it would happen that Leo lost himself again. Right now he just saw it as Leo giving those guys what the deserved.

"I think we had enough air for today. What do you say if we head back. We do need a shower" 

"Yeah" Chase agreed with him but je wasn't gonna walk back butt naked through town. Nor was Leo.

The blond prince send Leo a smirk with a teasing kind of join in his eyes. "Last one back gets to wash my back" Chase chuckled as he started to run and the shifted once he was a few meters off from Leo.

The featheres had grown back and his scales looked fine too as he took flight. He turned his head backwards to make sure Leo was following and roared out a loud delighted sound.

Chase was the fast kind but slowed down to let the other catch up.

As they reached the castle instead of going in through the front Chase lead them towards his balcon just outside his room. He shifter upon reachimg it with his toes and landed pn two humans feets. "I won" Chase turned to declared to the other.

Leo sigh in relief seeing that the other was understanding and wasn't judging him. it was a good think that he was putting his violent reaction as respons to those bastards words but guess Leo knew better. This was a side effect that Chase didn't have to know. he just had to keep it going till the end without the other finding out. 

"I know..but honestly we aren't even marriged yet and already you make my battles yours"

"the same goes for you stupid" he said chuckling knowing too well that Chase did the same when those guys started to insult him and mock him. Guess they both were doing same thing for the other. The both were very protective of the other, which made Leo laugh. 

"Last one back gets to wash my back" 

He watched the other taking off running and turning into his dragon form again. Shaking his head laughing and started running and after he jumpped he turned into his dragon form aswell, moving his wings to catch up with the other. Swirling and turning in the air using the curents it wasn't enough to win the race as he reached right after Chase. Once he landed he turned back into his human form still laughing. 

"I won"

"Oh damn ... guess i'll have to obey the bet and wash your back" he said ironically and dramatically while he was walking closer to the other laughing. "Let's take a shower and then we rest. We do need to head back to my home and finish the preparations" he added slapping the others behind as he was walking pass him into the room straight to the bathroom preparing for bath. 

Chase had only made the bed in his favor because he knew he would win in the end. Although Leo had given it a try. He laughed at Leo ironic tone as they the other shifted back. When Leo passed him Chase jumped with a loud amused noises as Leo's hand conected with his bare ass. The dragon blushed as he followed Leo inside.

Hearing Leo start talk about leaving ahead when he just said that they would leave for the wedding together in a few days made Chase stopin the door to the bathroom.

"Are you leaving me here?.. I thought we would go together..  what changed?" Chase asked confused. The playful atmosphere was gone now as the water ran to heat up.

"Can I come too?" Although he asked him Chase would properly leave anyway to go collect the ring he had ordered  the other day.