🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Although Leo asured him he didn't need to hold back, Chase still felt it hard to just let go of himself.

"Ah!.. Mnh... " Chase groaned as Leo inserted the first finger in. It felt strange at first but he remember to relax himself as he let the other prep him slow. The torture to his cock was giving him enough stimulation to not focus on the discomfort he felt for the time being.

When Leo inserted the second finger something change quickly. Leo could reached in deeper so his fingers could scratch Chase's prostate.

The blond's back shot up with his shoulders and hips still pressed to the bed. His upper body bent as a floot of pleasure coured through him. He cried out as he came hard inside Leo's mouth. He felt pretty guilty about not warning him first but also pretty good after his release.

"S-sorry...nn.." Chase apologised once he could get words over his lips. His knees trembled slightly as they became a bit numb. Chase's chest was raising and falling a bite quicker than normal as he started to get crontrole of his breathing.

"I tried to wait til I felt you inside.. but you don't go easy on me" Chase said as the blood started to rush up in his cheeks.

"Leo.. I want you.. but pleased start gently.. I um..  don't wanna it to hurt" Although it wasn't his first time he was still afraid that after so long it would hurt. He knew Leo wouldn't wanna hurt him either. But Chase still felt better if he asked him to be gentle first.

Although he had just came, Chase's cock was still hard and ready to continue. It was just terribly sensitiv. And everything touching it made tje prince shiver in ghostly pleasure.

As Leo continued the stimulation he felt the other tense and his insides clenched around his fingers as his member pulsed into his mouth shooting his cum. Taken a little by surprise by the power of the shot he tried to breath through his nose and swallow everything.  Moving away from him to catch his breath he whiped the cum that was left on his mouth with his hand chuckle at the others appolagise. 

"I told you i won't go easy on you once we're together" he remembered him smirking licking his lips. Moving back closer to Chase he stopped looking at him when he asked to be gentle with him. It has been some time since they last did it and most likely it was going to take a while to get used to him again. Even if it was hard to contorl himself he was going to make sure that he was going slow and gentle with him, not wanting to hurt him. 

" Always love" he kissed Chase's forehead then moved to his lips. "Turn on your stomach. That way it will not hurt that much at the begining" he whispered looking into his eyes, assuring him that he was doing everything he can to make him feel pleasure and not pain. Standing on his knees on the beed he waited for the other to do as he was told, pulling a pillow from the bottom near the matress placing it under Chase's stomach, keeping his ass a little in the air. 

He then started placing soft kisses on the back of his shoulder, tracing lines with his tongue down his spine and kiss the lower side of his waist, reaching his buttoks which he grabbed in his arms and spread them to let make room for him to play with his tongue around his rear, preparing him while using his fingers again. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The colour in Chase's face only grew as he saw the way Leo smirked back at him as he licked his lips clear of Chase's semen. He looked so damn pleased with himself and fu♡♡ if that didn't just make his lover look dangerously sexy.

Had Leo always looked this handsome.. urrr yes he had, but it effecting him more now that it had before. His member started throbbing again.

14 hours ago, mik3la said:

" Always love"

Julius let out a small breath of relif. He was glad he had asked.

14 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Turn on your stomach. That way it will not hurt that much at the begining"

"Oka.." Chase kept looking at Leo as he turned himself over on his stomach. His back as a bit tens and the position rather revealing. His hips jumped startled when Leo lifted them up yo place a pillow underneath him.

It felt so embrace to be care of so gently. "Um.. this it driffrent" the prince said shyly as he looked back at Leo over his shoulder. He felt the bed move as the other leaned in over him.

"Un.. ngh.. oh... mn" Chase turned his head back to look straight as Leo trailed kisses down his back. The prince trembled as he felt his butt cheeks being spread apart.

"AH!..."Chase pressed his face into the mattress as Leo's fingers re entered him. But there was something more. "Leo ..mnh not..ah you tongue.. ngh it's dirty ah" Chase's back bent so his stomach pressed more into the mattress and angle his ass slightly higer.

Although he was complaining and tried to pull away it was only the fear of how incredible it felt that had him pulling back. Thr man was a moaning mess as Leo's fingers moved inside and streatch him as his tongue stemulated his mucles to relax.

There were very little pain and the discomfort were quickly fading into pleasure. Chase's toes pushed back on the sheet as he stretched his feets.

His ass was throbbing around Leo's fingers even as it became looser. "Leo.. fuck! Ah no more.. ngh ah I can't.. ah pleased.. I want you." Chase's body trembled all the way down to his fingers that held onto the egde above him.

His body couldn't take it fir much longer. He wanted to be entangled up with Leo. To feel one with his beloved quickly. "Please.. ngh Leo come inside me"

"Leo ..mnh not..ah you tongue.. ngh it's dirty ah" 

"You're saying all that but you're body is saying something else" he whispered keeping up with the preparation. His own body was getting hotter and hotter, impacient would be a better word to describe how he felt.  But this wasn't about his beast desires. It wasn't about him wanting to ravage Chase body. It would be too much to handle after such a long time. He needed to be pacient and endure it as he was doing it for both of them. 

"Leo.. fuck! Ah no more.. ngh ah I can't.. ah pleased.. I want you."

Leo groan at the pleasind voice the other used. Leaning back leaving Chase to catch his breath he started to undress himself completly from the rest of the clothes he had on. From what he remembered there should be a bottle of lube in the nightstand near the bed. As he remembered from the last time he was here. Reaching out he opened the door to the nightstand that was still intact and found the bottle. Smiling he moved back on the bed, behind Chase, pouring some of the lube on his member making it nice and slidly. 

"Please.. ngh Leo come inside me"

Leo moaned and groan louder this time as he moved closer to Chase, spreading his buttocks wider pressing his member head to the rear before sliding slowly inside him all the way, bending on top of him, resting his forehead on his shoulder as he groan feeling that he was about to lose it. damn it ....fuck it feels so good .... but don't .... keep it cool ... steady .... steady ...

"Ngh....agh...ha....fuck i've missed this ...ngh..." he groan kissing his shoulder and neck, turning his face towards him catching his lips in a passionat kiss. "Are you okay? ha..... c-can i move ...ha....hmm...nh..." he whispered trying to stay focused. 

Edited by mik3la

"Mnh.. hn... ah.. oh fuck Leo yes!.. agh.." Chase made sure to relax himself as he felt Leo's cock slowly entering him. His moans grew louder the deeper inside of him Leo sunk in. His insides were still tight but not enough to hurt Leo. The prince was sweating and panting as he felt Leo's balls rest  comfortable against his ass. He sighed just as Leo pulled his chin to the side for their lips to meet.

Chase's heart was pounding so hard in his chest that he could hear it all up in his ears. Leo mouths was still as warm and soft and his tongue did things to Chase that made him trembled in pleasure. He'd never not get jealous over any of Leo's past lovers whom helped Leo develop his skills. But he could atleast now settle with the fact that he would hopfully be the last to resive them.

On 7/21/2021 at 3:32 PM, mik3la said:

"Are you okay? ha..... c-can i move ...ha....hmm...nh..."

There were a glow of a blushed over Chase's face as he looked at his lover. Leo looked like he was really holding himself back with everything he could.

Chase as still a little nervous. But not enough to deny Leo. The blond nodded just as his grip got tighter, bracing himself for the next step.

When Leo started pulling his hips back, Chase's followed him for as far as he could stretch his hips. He groaned as he felt his insides swing and the pressure to his stomach lessened..

When Leo moved back in Chase's body grapped around him tightly as helped pulling him in. The prince's moan sounded lew as it wasn't just discomfort he felt.

"Agh.. um...... mgh.. ah... Yes ah.. Leo.. hmm"

His hips, stomach and the rest of his body heated up. He started to remember everything again slowly. 

"F-Fuck" Leo groan as he moved his hips back out and then thrust again inside him, still at a slow pace. "You're voice is so lewd that is hard for me to hold back ngh..." he whispered as he thrust again hitting deeper this time making him groan. Keeping his own weith in his hands he kissed Chase's neck a few more times before he got up steady on his knees, grabbed Chase's hips and started moving a little faster and deeper each time,  leaving their voices echo in the messed up room. 

"You're ngh...insides are melting me ha....ngha....ng...If you clench on me like that ha... i won't last long ..ha...ng....ngh...." he groan while thrusting more and more feeling his groin burning up in intensity wanting its release. it was too fast. He wanted this moment to last longer. After a few more thrust, feeling that he got used to him he pulled himself out right before he was about to cum, groaning. 

"turn around....ha... I want to look at you ng...." he whispered helping him lay on his back, thorwing the pillow to the side as he moved in between his legs. He lifted Chase's hands around his neck. "Hold tight ... you can bite and scratch if you want" he smirked kissing his lips agresivly as he pushed himself in his rear all the way in groaning in the kiss. 

Without other words he just kept thrusting in and out faster harder and deeper feeling his whole body tensing up wanting its realease. 

"ha....Chase....f-fuck....I'm ha...ng...almost....ng...come one baby ....ha ....let's cum together ...ng....hmmm" he pressed their lips again as he thrust a few more times before he felt himself stiff after the last thrust and his body shuder as he cummed inside the other.

Edited by mik3la

"Ngh.. ah.. ah mh" Chase tried it lower his voice at first but to no luck  he was completly lost to Leo the sexual tension build up.

Chose cock trobbed as Leo moaned into his ear. Oh fucked god! He had to be in heaven to feel much happiness.Leo was here making up for the long time apart. 

His body sang with joy and pleasur. There wouldn't be a soul in the castle whom didn't hear them.  Well the human servants might not be able to reallu hear it, but there wouldn't be anyone who was dragon who wouldn't haft hear it. Not unless the person was deaf of far enough away.

When Leo held his hip in placed and just thrusted up into to him . Chase lost balance for a moment. His hips jumped back suprised but then pushed in to feel the pleasure again.

"Ah Gods!.. ngh... mn.. ah. Oh Leo.. un.. ah.. !" It annoyed the hell out of him not being able to see him better but it hurt it he strained his neck too much.

On 7/27/2021 at 4:26 PM, mik3la said:

"turn around....ha... I want to look at you ng...." 

"Yes..nh" Chase mumbled pleased. He turned  over the second Leo member was out of him and chuckled as Leo threw the pillowes aside. "Much better" the blond prince hummed as the two moved together again. 

He used his hold on Leo's neck to lean him in closer. "Mff!.. ngh... nh..mhn.. " Chase moaned out in pleasure as Leo's cock re-entered him and hit against his prostate over and over as they shared kisses and mouthwater. Chase was sure his lips would be swollen later, but right now he didn't care. Leo's lips on him was the best thing he had felt in a very long time. He loved the way their bodies merged together like two pieces in a puzzle.. but way better looking.

Chase clenched onto Leo as his thrusts turned harder and deeper. His legs went up around Leo to press his cock closer. He too was getting close but he needed a little stimulation.

"Nm..  ah yes... ng" Chase's grib around Leo's neck tightened. But then he worried about strangling him and moved them so he instead held onto Leo's shoulders.

Chase moans drown in between Leo's lips. The prince's body shivered from share pleasure as each second was taking him beyond this small room.

When Leo said to cum together it was already hard not to do so right there and then.

His cock throbbed and was already leaking with each thrust. Chase's fingers dug into Leo's shoulder as he tried his hardest not to hold it in. 

"Mff.. ngh.. L-Leo.. agh.. cumming ah!.. Leo!!" Chase words sounded muffled as his moans passed through the two's tightly pressed lips.

Merely seconds later Chase came, crying out with a high squeal just as Leo thrusted into him so hard that if the bed wasn't already broken it would have. Leo's release hit his inside like a whip. Sudden with a warmth glowing where it touched. Chase's legs trembled and his body tensed as he looked up into Leo's rubi eyes. It was the most amazing thing. The rush and the overflod of love he felt for this wonderful being.

Chase took in a few calming breath as his body started to calm down from his release.  He reached in and took Leo's face into his hands.  "..you are so gorgeous" Chase said in a small but strong voice. "Your are gonna be stuck with me you know" Chase grined as he pulled Leo closer and kissed his cut sexy lips. "For life okay.." And that was saying alot when dragons lived way longer than any other species.

Leo colapsed on top of Chase, resting after the hard orgasm they both had, catching his breath but placing soft kisses on the others skin, just making sure for him that this was not another dream and that it was real. they were really back together. 

"..you are so gorgeous"

He looked at his lover now fiance smiling. Closing his eyes he rested his face on the others palm taking deep breaths. The soft touch of his hand over his face made him feel comfortable, like he was home, he was where he belonged. 

"Your are gonna be stuck with me you know"

"For life okay.."

Hearing him say that made him laugh and looked back at him shaking his head. "You that that means both ways right? Like ... you're stuck with me too .... and only me" he said moving his hips a little so that his member would brush Chase's insides a little, teasing them both. "I don't want anyone beside me but you. Yeah you are stubborn, clingy, possessive, clumbsy sometimes, annoying and childish but you're also dependable, reliable, lovable and a best friend. And so am I. I'm not perfect either. But i can handle all that. I know we might have hard times but we'll have good times too. But we'll have them together and that's all that matters to me" he said kissing him softly then looked into his eyes caresing his cheek. "I love you Chase and spending our long lives together is more than i could dreamed of. And fuck yeah i'm the luckyest bastard in the world for having you and calling you mine" he added laguhing kissing him one more time. 

23 hours ago, mik3la said:

"You that that means both ways right? Like ... you're stuck with me too .... and only me" he said moving his hips a little so that his member would brush Chase's insides a little, teasing them both.

"Y-eah" Chase studdered as he bite back a low unprepared groan. His thighs squeezed into Leo's hips to keep him from moving more. They could both handle more but.. later. Noe he wanted to hear what Leo had to say.

23 hours ago, mik3la said:

"I don't want anyone beside me but you. Yeah you are stubborn, clingy, possessive, clumbsy sometimes, annoying and childish but you're also dependable, reliable, lovable and a best friend. And so am I. I'm not perfect either. But i can handle all that. I know we might have hard times but we'll have good times too. But we'll have them together and that's all that matters to me" ... "I love you Chase and spending our long lives together is more than i could dreamed of. And fuck yeah i'm the luckyest bastard in the world for having you and calling you mine"

Chase's heart was beating so loudly in his chest that he could feel it up i his ears. Leo had always be such a sweet talker in bed but Chase also knew that what Leo said, he meant.

The blond prince chuckled as Leo kissed him with a happy laughter of his own.

"You could have started by dependable and reliable. Cause I'm not most of the first few things.. well possessive and annoyingly might be just about right" Chase smirked back and suddenly he pushed off the mattress and rolled them over, so he now was the one laying on top. He shared another kissed with his sweet mate. He honestly didn't every wanted Leo to change. Or change the way he loved him. He was a fool for having tried to back away when he had learned about the possibility that Leo had found someone new. But hearing Leo say that he didn't want anyone else but him, made Chase feel silly for spending those last days crying over nothing.

"I am your's and you are mine. It is always gonna be that way. Eventhough none of us are perfect I still couldn't ever love anyone as much as I do you.. I know it not gonna be easy but I promise to always be by your side and love you for as long as I shall live and beyond."Chase could almost feel teares coming up as he spoke. He couldn't seem to express just all the happiness he felt right there.  It felt so unreal but not fake.

"I love you Leo. I love you" Chase said out loud and chuckled happy at saying it. It felt right saying it and he could feel just how much Leo liked it too, from how much bigger he grew inside of him.

Chase smiled as he sat up and slowly started to rolle his ass down on Leo's crotch.

With his insides warm and coated with cume it was a lot more easier for Chase to crontrole it on his own.

The room was once again heating up as the lovers continue to make up for the two years they hadn't been together for the rest of the day and all night long. They only stopped when both were too exausted and fell asleep covered up in eachother's arms and legs.

When Chase woke it was already later afternoon as he opened his eyes. He immediately recognised the body beside him and turned his head. Leo's eyes were still closed. Look at the man naked on his bed in the golden fall sun the person felt to beautiful to be real. The dark redish hair radiated. His ink black eyelashed looked longer when they were closed. And his lips curved slightly at one end.

It it hadn't been for Chase's aching and sore lower half reminding him of just how much they'd done just up until a few hours ago. He would have thought he still was asleep.

The prince wore a silly smiled as he slowly slid his hand up Leo's body till his neck. Watched his fingers play with a lock of Leo's smooth silky hair. And the he saw it.. the ring.

Chase smile widened as he pulled it back to look at it. It was stunning. He could tell Leo's had but alot into picking just the right one for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Leo was a light sleeper, so when he felt movement beside him he opened his eyes just a little, pretending he was still sleeping just to watch the other. A soft smile appeared on his face when the other was glancing at the ring that he gave him.

"Glad that you like it this much" he mumbled opening his eyes taking Chases hand onto his and kissing the ring and the back of his hand. 

"Morning love. How are you feeling?" 

Chase got a little startled when Leo voice broke him out of his thought. Bit he quickly recovered and blushed as the other pulled his hand in to kiss it.

"Good morning.." Chase smiled happily. "I feel like this it too good to be real. Eventhough I know it is." Chase replied as he moved closer to Leo's warm body. He placed a leg over the other's and embrace him tightly.

"I've missed waking up like this" the blond admitted before their lips grazed each other.

With a strong hand he pressed Leo neck towards him as Chase gave his lover his morning greetings. The kiss was hot and passionantly as Chase pushed all his feelings into it. He didn't stop before both lost their beath. Then he just smiled innocently.

He didn't want any of them getting out of bed but at the same time his bladder was telling him something driffrent.

And would it still be okay to be locked away in his room now.. with Leo.. His father might be worried about him.. and they should at least eat something..

Chase sighed as he pulled in Leo's scent, filling his lungs with the smell of Leo and sex.

..well the room looked like shit so he didn't really care what the servants would think.. he was engaged now... Just thinking about the word 'engaged' made Chase whine in excitment inside.

"I hate to say it but I think we should get up.. we need to wash and eat.. then I guess I should tell my father about us" Chase said with a low agonising groan. He just wanted to stay in bed with Leo and forget the rest of the world. He kissed Leo's shoulder as he tried to let go. But his arms too heavy. "~But I don't wanna~" he whined like a brat as he nipped Leo's tender skin with his teeths.

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

sorry for the late reply, i have been away on vacation and it was hard to be on my phone on the forum

now i'm back and will try to be more active again

again, i'm really sory for making you wait so long 

"I've missed waking up like this" 

"Its good that all finally ended and we are free to be together now" he sigh looking at hiis beautiful fiance in his arms. It was really like a dream come true. A dream that he didn't want to wake up and just live this life with him. After all they've been through and for the time they have wait, it was finally time to be together. The thought of what he did about the heir stuff it was still lingering in his soul as he wasn't sure how he was going to make that happen, but there was still time. 

Wrapping his arms around his lovers body he kissed him back feeling his breath taken away by the power of passiong the other had. It was really not a dream as he could feel his body pressed to his which was telling him that this was the real thing. They were really back together and it was fuckign worth it. 

"I hate to say it but I think we should get up.. we need to wash and eat.. then I guess I should tell my father about us" 

"You don't need to worry about your father ... he already knows about us" he smirked like a know it all. "But we do need to shower and eat something" he added nodding towards the bathroom. 

"~But I don't wanna~"

Leo laughed seeing Chase whining like a child which was hilarious seeing a grown ass man acting like this but it was also very cute. He kissed him on his forehead before he slide on the edge of the bed. "Let's go babe. We have plenty of time ahead of us to enojoy ourselves so you don't need to worry" he winked at him standing and heading to the bathroom turning the watter on and setting up the right temperature. 

@

"Mnh.." Chase groaned and bite his lip when he saw that gorgeous naked body standing there beside the bed.

He felt his cock awaking again under the thin sheets and pressed his legs together. Is eyes was glued to those firm  bouncey butt cheeks and Leo's strong back as he walked away.

Chase sighed as he sat up to follow. His cock throbbed and was now clearly visable under the sheet. He ripped the sheet of and stood up. His member pressed up against hos belly and started bouncing as he walked in after the other. Chase clenched his ass tightly as cume started to run down his thighs. The ach he felt from the back only enhanced the ach in his front.

Entering the bathroom he noticed the changes. Before skyland could make hot water run without the servants boiling it first. He still didn't know much of what exactly had happened in those last three years. His father had said they'd started trading with the the other dragon tribs below, but not much more than that.

Leaning with his shoulder against the door Chase watched Leo while the other was looking. Chase bite his lip as his warm morning arousal pounded.

'Fuck...' Chase groaned as he imagined Leo on all four moaning as he took in his cock. He could see the mucle give in and let his ground Leo hole all the way inside.

Chase's breathing grew deeper as his eyes got darker with desire. He looked at Leo like a hungry dragon scaning it meal.

"The shower will haft to wait. I need my mate now" Chase voice carried such rar power and strenght. He locked his eyes with Leo ashe walked closer.

He grabbed Leo's chin and pressed his thumb against the lower lip and pushed it into his mouth. "My mate lookes so refreshed this morning.. share som with me." Chase said as he held Leo with his other hand around the male's waist and backed him into the shower.

"Hmmm?" Leo turned as he though the heard the other saying something but the sight of his mate made him smirk. The look in the others eyes was telling him that what happened last night was only the beginning and that now Chase was going to take his desert. 

Before he could say anything the other made his move, stepping closer to him, brushing his finger over his lips only to make room for hims mouth and tongue in it. Groaning in the kiss and moaning softly when he was pushed in the shower, Leo didn't put up a fight against Chase's dominant side as he loved it when he was becaming like this. It was making his blood rush in his veins.

Opening his mouth he let Chase sunk deeper, intertwining their tongues together in a passionate kiss. Moaning and groaning he wrapped his arms around Chase's neck, sliding his hand in his white hair, getting more and more aroused and hard by the second. it was impossible to keep it cool and not feel anything or try not to get erected. The way Chase's was touching him, kissing him, was enough to make him hard and ready for action. 

Now, as their bodies where pinned together, their erections were slowly rubbing against eachother, making it impossible to hold back the moans. "I like morning sex" he mumbled through their lips, not breaking the kiss.

@

The sounds Leo made vibrated through his lips, as he licked the deepest parts of his lovely mouth.

Chase could feel his lover's erection starting to grow erect. He smirk and reached a hand down to squeezed the tip. Nugding it between his fingers. He licked up Leo's moans while teasing him for a while like that.

Then he withdrew his mouth and kissed Leo's cheek once. Before gently tucking on his hair so Leo had to tilt his head. Chase went for his mate's collarbone and nippled on it as his other hand slid down his lover's back. As his palm touched a nicely cut piece of butt he squeezed that smooth cheek in his hand.

"Think you can handle me in here" Chase asked Leo to be sure the other wasn't against it.

It had been quite a will since the other had taken him... unless Leo hadn't just played with his cock as he thought of him at night in bed.

Chase groaned as his finger gently slid in between Leo's buttcheeks  and caressed small circles around his hole before using the shower water as lube to put it in.

Chase's tastbuds sung as he licked his lover's wet body. Rocking his hips into Leo, their cocks rubbed against eachother as Chase entered a second finger inside his tight body.

Leo just couldn't resist all the attention the other was offering him and the only thing that was remaining was just to enjoy it and keep it up with him. He knew that what happened last night wasn't over and that they weren't done with one another. And now it was his turn to feel his lover eat him up like that. 

He groan when his hair was pulled back to give more room to his neck. A gesture that aroused him even more and made him moan and groan as their bodies were rubbing on eachother. God how he loved it when he was so agressive and possessive with him. It was driving him insane and wild at the same time. 

His arms roamed on Chase'se back and shoulders, letting his fingers brush trough his white hair, groaning louder as he felt the squeez on his ass. 

"Think you can handle me in here" 

He nodded locking his eyes with his licking his lips and bitting the lower one. "Just be a little gentle for start" he said arching his back groaning when he felt one finger already slipping inside him, using the watter as lube. It really has been that long since he had done it, the last time being with Chase before their departure. He didn't do it with anyone else on any kind of way. He tried to keep his mind busy and only jerking off from time to time.

"Ha...ngh...hmmm...." Leo groan louder then pressing his lips together trying to keep it quiet as he felt the second finger running alongside the other, sliding back and forth in his rear as their cocks were rubbing against each other making it easier to relax. 

"Let me turn ... that way it will be easier for both of us" he gasped a moan holding Chase by the shoulders. 

Edited by mik3la

12 hours ago, mik3la said:"Let me turn ... that way it will be easier for both of us"

"..Okay" Chase said so but it still took him a few more kisses before he actually pulled back for the other to turn around.

Once Leo had turned Chase were back on him. Kissing and nipping at Leo's beautiful neck. His fingers gently entered the male's body again. Stretching him carefully.

Chase licked his lips as his eyes took in Leo's wet body. His mate was so beautiful in how he easily let go of crontrole. He knew Leo enough to know how prideful of a male he was. He was use to be in crontrole and dominant with others. So seeing this person melt in his hands like butter sturred up so much pleasure in Chase. Knowing than he would be the only one to see his lover like this form now on.

Smiling to himself with a sky grin the blond prince went down onto his knees behind Leo. Kissing along his back the way down. He removed his fingers and instead used both hands to spread Leo's cheeks appart.

Chase held him firmly. Not allowing Leo to resist what was coming as he licked his tongue over the opening. When he sucked it and slowly entered with his tongue he could feel Leo's body react to him. The quite muffled means he was trying to hold back only made Chase want to pleasur him more. So much that Leo couldn't hold himself quiet.

His did got even harder at the thought. And as Leo relaxed around his tongue Chase pushed a finger in alongside his tongue. Pushing against the male's inner walls to find his G-spot. 

"Mmmnnn...agh..." he groan and moaned bitting his lower lip as he turned and placed his hands on the wall spreading his legs for the other making room for him. What he didn't expect was the kisses down his spin all down to his buttoks, fallowed by his wet tongue licking his rear which made him wimper and moan a little loweder than he intended. 

"Ha....fuck that feels strange but good....ngh....hmmm....ng..." he whispered pressing his forehead on the cold shower wall, watering his lips as he felt his mouth go slowly dry. He felt so vulnerable in that moment, more vulnerable than he ever felt before when he had let Chase take control. This was a totally different sensation but it felt so goddamn good that it was hard to hold it back anymore. 

"Argh.....ha...ng.....god .... ng....hmmm....I think .... I'm ready ...ng...." he groan feeling his legs trembling as he was aroused like hell. 

Although Leo insisted he was ready Chase simply shook his head and added another finger. He wasn't gonna hurt Leo like Leo wouldn't hurt him. After years apart they both had to get back in the game.

Leo's body way tremble as Chase stretched him widder. The male's rear was wet and slick with Chase's spit when he started to pull away.

Chase kissed Leo's butt and gave it a little bit before he stood. He grined satisfied with the little red mark he had left there.

"You still with me love?" Chase asked politely as he reached over to grab some body oli. The lube was still in the bedroom and Chase had no patience to go get it.

He nuzzled his face into Leo's wet neck as he coated his cock with the Oli. When he was ready he wrapped one arm around Leo's chest as he alined himself to the other's rear.

"Breath, don't hold it in. I'm gonna do this slowly." Chase kissed the side of Leo's cheek bond. Then he gently pushed his hips in against Leo. Groaning as he felt the tip slowly being swallowed by Leo's tight body.

"Ah..mnh..man ..uh.. good thing I did a little exrta.. uh mnh god you are so tight babe" Chase could barely crontrole himself to not just move. He was half way in when it felt like he couldn't go any futher. He took Leo by the chin and tilted his head back so Chase could kiss him. They kept lock like that for a bit kissing and relaxing themself. He could clearly feel when Leo relaxed. Cause that was when the rest of Chase's member slide into him.

"Um.. fuck" Chase groaned as he gently started to roll his hips. His cock would ever forget this feeling and how damn long he had missed this connection.

When Chase started thrusting up into Leo he pulled the male's body back at his own. Fucking him upright and pushed Leo's weight back down on him.

Leo wimped when he felt the bite on his ass but it only made him hum in arousal more. All that the other was doing was slowly driving him crazy and making him losing it. He wanted to feel the other so badly that he was barely standing as his legs were slowly shaking. 

"You still with me love?" 

"hmm? ....yeah ..." he groan resting his forehead on the wet and cold wall before him, trying to keep himself from falling. After such time that they were apart it was hard to hold it back and it was even harder the anticipation of how he would feel inside him again. He was thankful for all the care and attention he has given to his back but it was unbearable already. He wouldn't care if it would hurt, he just wanted him inside already. 

"Breath, don't hold it in. I'm gonna do this slowly."

"Just do it already ng..." he whispered taking a deep breath, arching his back when he felt him behind him ready to sink. " Argh! ... agh....ng...f-fuck..." he groaned and moaned when Chase slide inside him stretching him even more than before. He remember to breath as he tried to keep his body as still as possible and not moving too much at it felt a little painful while stretched like that. His body really needed to be reminded of his lover after such a break. 

"Hmmm.....mmmmh" moaning through the kiss feeling his body relax a little but right after gasping for air as Chase pushed himself deeper, making him moan louder. "ah god ... ng....ngh....fuck yes ...ha....ngh...." 

When Chase started moving he just couldn't keep the sounds in anymore so in the bathroom was echoes of his moans and groans. Leo's body was slowly starting to get used to the lenght and size of the other replacing the small pain with extreme pleasure making him close his eyes and moan loudly slowly drolling in the corner of his mouth.  

Unconsciously his body started moving against Chase's movements making the thrusts reach deeper, hitting just the right spot, making his body tremble.

Chase couldn't wrip the smiled off his face even if he wanted it. He just knew Leo liked it from the way his hips kept pushing into him. For a short moment Chase suddenly stopped moving to seen Leo move all on his own. Fuck the guy took his cock beautifully. Chase rewarded him by slaming his hips hard up into him. It was so easy nailing Leo's prostate every time in this position. But he could feel Leo started to tire out.

Well, we can't have that. Chase thought and mover his arms in under Leo's thighs.

he lifted him up and held him below the  knees and he kept moving Leo's up and down his shaft whenever he was thrusting in into him. Although Leo wasn't small it was no trouble for Chase to lift him like this.

Although it didn't put som preasur on his lower stomach so more cum started ozzing down his leg. 

Chase could clearly feel everything and his cock twitched inside Leo. He wasn't gonna last for long.

Well, we can't have that. Chase thought and mover his arms in under Leo's thighs.

"ha ..w-wha-...ngh....ha...agh...Ch-Chase ...w-wait ...ngh...what are yo-...ngh..." Leo gasped in surprise at the lift as he never expected Chase to be able to hold him like that without any problem. It felt so strange and it made Leo feel embarrassed, blushing like crazy but it was hard to protest or anything as now, Chase's memeber was going so much more deeper than before making it impossible for him to think and articulate words. 

"C-Chase ...ngh...o-oh f-fuck ...ngh....mh...mh...agh...." the tip was reaching and hitting his prostate over and over again making it impossible for Leo to speak. The whole scene was making him feel so embarrassed but his mind was slowly going blank leaving only the pure pleasure that was running through his body. 

"o-oh god .. ng....o-oh god ...hmm...." since Leo wasn't able to articulate words his body was responding for him by tightening around Chase's member with each thrust as he was about to climax. He thrown his head aback on Chase's shoulder, trying to keep his hands on the wall as his body was shaking and his back was arching with each moan as his cock was twitching like hell leaking pre-cum , getting ready to cum. 

• 2 weeks later...

The suprised in Leo's face, as he picked him up was priceless. Chase grined as he pressed his face onto Leo's neck. Although it wasn't hard lifting Leo with his strenght. It was another thing keeping his balance as he did it.

"Sweet gods.  Um.. ah" Chase's hips started to thrust into his lover's body faster. He groaned in bliss as Leo's body hungerly accepted him inside deeper. Each time Chase pushed in, Leo's warm walls throbbed tightly around him. Begging him to stay and never leave. He clung onto him as be pulled back out only to push back in again. Over and over, making sure to keep hitting that spot that made Leo sing for him.

He had already know it wouldn't take him long to reach his peak  being as sensitiv from yesterday. Even as he was the one making love to Leo. He could still feel the rough ach of the other fucking him.

Chase moaned as he kissed Leo's smooth skin. "Ah. . good mnh un.. cum together uhn fuc.. I'm coming!" Chase groaned as he went up on his toes to get deeper into Leo's body. His body trembled and then suddenly tensed up as he grunted. Warm semen filled Leo's deepest parts, as their bodies locked together. 

Chase was breath restlessly as he gently lowered Leo down. He kept a strong arm around him to prevent him from falling. The other hand he used to stady them again the wall.

Leo's back arched tensing up as Chase's managed to reach deeper inside him making his entire body tremble. One hand on the wall and the other on Chase's hip he grunted and moaned reaching his release together with the other. he could say that he saw stars in that moment that he missed feeling Chase like that. Having him so close to him and being connected with him like this. He missed the way it all felt. 

Breathing hard and feeling his legs tremble a little, he leaned on the others chest, resting his head on his shoulder, keeping his eyes closed. Taking deep breaths he started to chuckle as he was still recovering from the intense orgasm he just had. It really was different than the one they had the previous night, but that wasn't a bad thing. He loved when Chase was all over him like that, devouring him completly, just like he was doing the same. 

"Sweet fuck ....ha ... " he breath chuckling. "That was ....something else ..." he said opening his eyes , turning his eyes to Chase leaning in closer to kiss him gently. "Are you alright?" he was a little worries as Chase did some pretty intense work back there as well. 

@