🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Guest mik3la

Leo never slept that good in his life. Maybe because he had a great sex with his love of his life before and slept with him. With his eyes still closed he reached out his hand to look for the other but frowned and opened his eyes looking for Chase in the bed. But there was no Chase.

"Did i dream all that happened last night?" he asked himself trying to get out of bed but his behind hurt a little. He was sore. "Guess it wasn't a dream" he smiled at the memory of it as he went to take a quick shower and change into new clothes. that means he got back in his room last night ... i don't even remember how i fell asleep, he thought scrubbing his body and then dry it with a towel.

Once fully clothe he decided to go and wake Chase up as well. He knocked a few times but seeing that he wasn't getting a respond he pushed the door open, but stopped as soon as he took a step in, seeing the duke on the bed and Leo at the desk. His rage instantly builded up, but not on Chase but on the duke. How dare he be there? What did he do? Why was he there? There were so many questions that flew into his mind that he just didn't want to hear all of them. Cause even if he trusted Chase, he was afraid.

Walking silently to the desk, he looked over Chase's shoulder and read what he had wrote in their dragon language. He took the papers and started reading them looking from time to time at the sleep-fainted duke in the bed and back at the papers and then at Chase. He did all that for their mission. He really is crazy and brave, he smiled and leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"Wake up sleepy head" he whispered standing back up waiting for him to open his eyes.

Chase's head felt sore and his hand felt num from resting his head on it.

Still he smiled subconsciously as he hear Leo's voice and started to wake with a tired yawn before his eyes fluttered open.

He blinked a few times, before his eyes could focus on Leo's face.

"Good morning" he send the other a genuine heartfelt smile as he straightened his back so he was sitting up.

"Did you sleep well? How are you this morning?" He asked worried about the other's body and well being.

A light snoring gave Chase a light reminder why he was past up by the desk.

He rolled his eyes at the sleep drunkyard but then thought about how it might look to Leo.

"Just so you know we only talked. I was gonna kick him back out til the topic changed. He didn't try anything so you can stop thinking weird thoughts." Chase said as he stood and looked at the bed.

"I can change my clothes in your room if you would prefer, then we can talk freely too."

Guest mik3la
"Did you sleep well? How are you this morning?"

"I slept quite well... don't know what to say about you though" he said smiling and pointing at the bed, wanting to tease him a little.

"Just so you know we only talked. I was gonna kick him back out til the topic changed. He didn't try anything so you can stop thinking weird thoughts."

He tried to contain his smile as much as possible as the other was starting to explain what had happened. He believed him, there was no doubt, he just liked to tease him a little. Plus, from what he read, he had got important information from the duke.

"I can change my clothes in your room if you would prefer, then we can talk freely too."

"That would be preferable" he said nodding then checking one more time that the duke was sound asleep, he leaned and kissed Chase's lips smiling. "Let's go then" he turned and walked out of the room and right in his, siting on the edge of bed waiting for Chase to start telling him what all what he wrote was actually about.

He did understood it. The only problem was that some ideas were written fast and with short words that he wasn't sure what they were actually were menaing.

Chase could sense Leo was massing with him and started to feel more relaxed again. As long as Leo could show that he trusthed him, Chase could feel less guilty about having another in his room.

Having said that he would change in Leo's room he picked up a clean set of clothes and followed the othet across the hallway.

When he closed the door behind him, Leo was already sitting on the bed waiting for an explanation.

"Okay so first off, last night a order came out that the all the nobles in the kingdom would haft to offer up a huge amoung of money over to the crown to finance the war.

The treasury is empty so the king told the ministers to get the money by any means necessary."

Chase started off as he worked to unbutton his big shirt and slip out of it.

"Which also includes higher taxes for commoners, city foke and farmers alike.

Now I bet most of the nobles arn't all that keying on given over their money which with make more preasur on the taxes. Truely the king is already on bad grounds with the nobles for this order and with every penny squeezed out of the commoners. Old men, women and children who aren't fit to serve in the army will start to complain and protest.

While this is slowly going towards that point I'll try my luck at court and as we first planed. Growing my influence amoung the nobles and ministers and create doubt about the kings lust for war."

"Meanwhile" he looked back at Leo to make sure the other was listening to what he said and not just eying his naked body as Chase bent over to put on his pants.

To be honest, if the wasn't so excited trying to explain the most perfect plan. He most likely would have been embarressed to have Keo watching him change.

He shook his head as he wiggled his pants up to tie them around his hips. "Meanwhile if you could try and get some connections in town. Common foke or so. We would know when the high taxes has taken enought toll on people. Who knowes" chase smirked as he continued. "You might even geta few friends or admires in the process. Your disguise aren't bad looking either, thought I prefer the real deal."

Guest mik3la

As Chase started to explain everything that he found out he listen carefully, keeping his arms crossed, tapping with one finger on his arm thoughtful. If what the duke told him was true, then it wouldn't be long till there will be a revolution from the commoners that are suffering from high taxes and it is possible that even the nobles will have something to say in the matter. Some nobles didn't liked to give away their fortune.

Listening further he kept his eyes on the others body, liking the view. Even if they were discussing important matters he couldn't keep his eyes away from that perfect body of his. Blinking a few times he heard about town and to investigate among the people in town. That wasn't a bad idea either.

"Are you going to be okay here at court without me?" he asked feeling uneasy to leave him in the palace alone with the duke.

Chase finished dressing and went to side down besides Leo on the bed.

"I can managed. Heck I'll thought bigger lizards that what ever those people can throw at me and from what I've seen their social gatherings are kinda like ours." He said as he lay his tired head down on Leo's shoulder.

"You trust me right Leo? I know you love me, but I got to know if you trust me enought to let me go thought with this." He wanted to heard the words from Leo's own mouth.

"Tristian isn't gonna do me anything he is already suspecting that I was lying about who we are. But since we helped him, I think he may also keep want us here for another reason. If you hear about anyone making theadthes towards the duke that may be it. But for now we are save here"

Guest mik3la

"I do trust you silly" he said frowning not understanding why the sudden question. "I never doubted you for one second ... I just ... I don't trust them" he said sighing closing his eyes for a second then looked at him lifting his head as he was still talking. As soon as he stopped he kissed his lips.

"You talked to much" he said smirking letting his hand fall slowly on his arm. "I'll trust you with what you have planned and i will go and check the town and if i find anything i will get back here" he said nodding sighing. He still didn't liked the idea but he was going to trust Chase and do as he planned.

"Anything else my prince?" he asked ironically smirking.

Chase was growing nerv?s which was why he had kept taking to reasure Leo as well as himself.

His Woods was muffled against Leo's lips as the other kissed him.

The simple act was enought to make Chase feel sure about rater of not Leo had meant it when he had said that he trusted him.

The male sighed at ease as he kissed the other back.

When they finishen Chase didn't pull more away that for their forheads to still touch.

"Well you still make me feel nervous sometimes" he replied back when Leo told him he tanker too much.

He smiled at Leons tone as he asked him ironically.

"Just stay save and don't do anythinh foolish. You arn't the only one who would gets worried when you aren't by my side"

Guest mik3la

He laughed and ruffled his white hair.

"I promise to keep a low profile and not get into trouble honey" he winked at him sticking out his tongue playfully.

It was nice to see him worry for him as much as he did. That only showed how much they cared for each other.

"Alright then..." he said taking a deep breath arranging his clothes. "Then I'll try to get back by noon to attend lunch with you and the duke. That will be enough time for you to talk with the guy and me wondering the city" he winked at him bending over to kiss him one more time.

"Be careful bunny" he said teasing him kissing him shortly on the lips then headed out the door.

Chase grunted as the other ruffled his messy bed hair.

When Leo was sticking his tongue out, chase almost wanted to reached out and punch his cheek.

"Good" he replied as Leo stood.

If the duke is soba enough he should be able to speak with the guy. Chase thought as Leo bended down to kiss him gently on the lips.

Chase smiled and tried not to worry about his lover leaving to wander a city none of them had ever been to.

"You too sweetcheeks" he chuckled before leo kissed him again.

Chase's whole body was fighting this plan. He wanted to push his lover down and wrap him up so he wasn,t going anywhere.

"Lets meet outsider in the yard for lunch. It Will be more privat that way without anyone seeing us" chase got the ideer just as Leo reached the door.

"Last one to show up Combs last tonight" he teased. Thinking thah would be enough yl bring the other back to him quicker.

Guest mik3la

Leo stopped almost at the door and looked amused by the nickname the other gave me.

"Sweetcheeks?" he turned to look at him amused. "Look at you getting to use nicknames on me" he added teasing then listen to what he added.

"Sounds good to me" he shrugged opening the door then laughed. "Teasing like that is not gonna work on me sweety" he said winking at him before closing the door heading outside the castle still having a smile on his face as he reached the yard, heading to the city.

Chase simple shrugged. He had never used nicknames before so of coures he was bad at them. But he figured that would chance in the futur.

It kind suprised him how it made his insider feel when Leo called him sweety og honey. It was like a warm fuzzy tickling in his belly.

"Gotta try" he grined back before Leo closed the door behandling him.

"Oh well, i better get to it too" chase said Outlook to himself as he rose from Leo's bed.

He looked himself over in the mirror and untangled his blond hair. When his hair looked good he turned to the door and just grapped the doornob as the door was omend from the outside.

Chase took a startled step back as the headbutler walked in.

"Oh sir.. exuse me but did I get the wrong room? I thought that sat your friend leave just now."

Chase shook his head. "No you got the right room, i was just borrowing his to get changed" he replied.

"... is something the matter with your's??" The butler frowned as he heard it.

"Well the dukke. He had kinda taken the bed inside, when he got back earl this morning. I didn't think it would be good to make a scean out of it. Although I am male it could still vores a misunderstanding if a maid or anyone saw us." Chase explained.

"Dear god. I and her I was sonderinger if the duke even came back. Thank you sir. I can tell the maid to bring your breakfast to the dinning room rater than your room then."

"Make that for bothe the duke and myself. I gog a few things I ned to speak with his lordship about." Chase said as he walked out on the Hallway.

"But the duke meget still be asleep. He hates being wokken when hems byen out drinking" the butler warned.

'Well too fugning bad. Then he gets to feel how I felt about it' chase thought without saying it out loud as he opened the door to his rolm and walked over to hhd end of the bed.

"Time to get up my lord" Chase said unnicely loudly to wake the sleeping rock. "We got so much stuff to talk about and now it is my turn to share"

Guest mik3la

Leo walked through the city trying to stay as low profile as possible. He checked all the corners and caught some dicussions between some farmers about new taxes that they were afraid of and how the duke wasn't helping them at all but they couldn't do much. In comparison with other places they were still in good shape. That only made Leo ask himself what did they mean by that. Where other places worst? What was happening with the world that he didn't knew about?

He stopped and looked at food admiring the way they looked as he never actually had been in a market place before. The feral was the only thing the went out from the castle. Being out like this it was interesting and thrilled but he had to be careful.

Just when he was about to buy some fruits he heard in the distance some men arguing and a kid shouting. Looking to the way of the scandal he saw two guards grabbing a kid by his arms right in front of a seller crying and shouting. Clenching his teeth and cursing he ran towards those guys as he saw that no one was doing shit about it.

"Escuse me gentleman but what is happening here? Why are you grabbing this child?" he asked as politly as he could but his blood was boiling.

"This streetrat tried to steal from this man and we're aresting him" said one of the guards with a stupid grin on his face. Leo just couldn't believe how happy this whole thing was making the man.

"And where do you take him to?" he asked as plain as ever.

"Where he belongs. Down in dungeons where he can rot with his rat family" snorred the other laughing pulling harder on the child, making Leo take a deep breath.

"Did he managed to steals something and you caught him or he just 'touch' the merchendice and the man and you included thought he was going to steal it?" he asked eyeing the two guards and the man behind the stall which gulp in fear.

"We ..." the guards looked at eachother not knowing what to answer.

"Thought so. Would you please release the boy as he actually didn't committed a crime and so he doesn't have to get him in prison. If buy food was the problem then please. I'll buy for him. So release him...NOW" he snored the last word pinning the two guards that grumbled and let go oft the child walking away from them .

Leo looked and kneeled to be the same high as the child, as possible as he could, tapping his head softly trying to calm him down.

"There there ... those mean guys are gone. Now tell me what you want and i'll buy for you...okay?" he said smiling giving the man from the stall an ice cold look which made him freeze in place.

"Thank you mister ... I...I wasn't stealing...I have money but ... wanted to check the merchandise as i saw my father doing before... i wanted to buy it ...." he said showing him a few gallons of silver which wasn't enough to buy much.

"I know little one ... I know ..." he said in a soft voice smiling gently, wiping his tears on his cheeks and lifted his head. "You don't need to worry about the money. Take whatever you want and i'll buy for you" he said to the child.

"I don't want to buy from him anymore. He is mean" he said sobbing.

"I guess you're right" he said standing up. "He certainly doesn't deserve it" said Leo pinning the man with his eyes. He reached his hand out for the child. "Then lets go and see what else we find"

The child looked up at him and he smiled immediately taking his hand walking around the stalls.

Leo fallowed him around buying him whatever he wanted, paying for all those things and helped him carry the bags to his home where his mother was washing clothes and his sisters were in the garden.

"Mommy .... mommy .... look how many things i got" he shouted as he reached her hugging. The lady was surprised by the bags and looked at Leo.

"I'm very sorry sir ... he is just a naive child .... just tell me how much it was and we'll pay you back" said the women drying her hands on her dress.

Leo frowned.

"No madam. I did this on my own. I wanted to help the little fella here and to be frank ... seeing happy like that made me happy. So there is no need to pay me" he said smiling leaving the bags near the door house.

"Mommy he saved me from the guards" he said and his mothers eyes widened in shock.

"One farmer thought he was stealing and called the guards. I knew they were bullshiting, sorry the language, and i send them off and head back here with the little one" said Leo sighing scratching the back of his neck.

"Thank you so much kind sir ... "the woman said bowing her head.

"No worries. He is a good boy and will be a great man" Leo smiled and bowed as he turned and walked back to the castle.

This has been to much of a hella day for him and he felt that he only saw a little of the horrible things that were going on around.

As soon as he got back he checked the son and it was almost the time he arranged with Chase to meet. He walked carefully around the castle ground, not wanting to scare anyone even if they knew they were guests there. But one could never be to careful.

Reaching the spot he sat down with his legs crossed and tried to relax and meditate till the other was getting there.

Chase's talk with the duke had started off pretty slow for what he would have cared it to. The duke and the head butler spent a good amougt of an hour out on the bathroom. The sound of the man puking made Chase wish he hadn't had such skarp hearing. Man was it disgusting and he picturs growing in his mind as he tried to block it off hadn't helped.

Once the duke had thrown enough of his stomach contents up and washed he can back inside and dumped down in the couch.

"Now what was it you wanted to talk about?"

He sighed once the duke had left

his room and stood from his chair. He was late and felt bad about leaving Leo to wait like that for him.

But luckly Chase could now tell him the good news.

He grapped a basket and snuck down to the kitchin to grad some, bred, ham, chess, fruit and whatever he could snacth that wouldn't be missed.

Chase then snuck by the maids and out the door to get the backyard.

The area was huge but true be told it wasn't hard to find Leo. He just picked up on the other's scent and followed it til it got stronger.

He turned a last corner and spotted Leo sitting the grass.

"You seem comfortable" chase said as put the basket down next to Leo and then went down on his k?ers behind Leo to wrapped his arms around the man's chest. "Maybe I should just give you a few more minuts? You look strangly sexy like that" he chuckled low as he whispered the last part into Leo's ear before nipping on his ear.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that you are in a good mood, he said smirking leaning his head towards him, letting him nipping his ear as much as he wanted. He liked how Chase was making him feel with such simple things. Taking a deep breath he placed his hand over the others hand and turned his head to look at him. 

Did you missed me that much, hugh?, he added with the same cocky smirk on his face leaning in and kissing him softly. I'm done with the meditation so i'm fine How was your day with the duke, he asked reaching his other hand through his lovers hair at the back of his neck, keeping him close to his neck and face. 

Chase rested his chin on the other's shoulder as Leo ran his hand through his hair.

"Mnh, long. But it payed off in the end" he said quickly so the other would understand that he had good news.

"The duke plans to help me get into their sociale circle on the account that I help him look good such." He didn't think about meantioning that the duke also asked for Chase's company for other occation. He knew it would upset Leo. He would tell him but right now Chase wanted Leo to focus on another thing.

"I'm gonna be the duks chaperone for tonight at a gathering at the minister of warfar's astate. The duke wouldn't be going if i hadn't insisted otherwise." Chase explained as he moved around so he was sitting beside Leo instead of behind him.

".. I don't know if you want to come or stay here. There wouldn't be guards present so we wouldn't even be able to see eachother if you did" He hadn't thought about that before now. 

"Uh.. but I'll be safe enough so you don't haft to come... Anyhow, how did your trip go?"

He sigh remembering the fight he had in town and how he rescued the little boy from the guards. 

Guess the duke started taking new taxes from the people and they are not very thrilled about it, he said shrugging looking at his lover holding his hands in his. And i might have got into a fight, he added smiling apologetically explaining what had happened and why he had to intervene.

He didn't like the thought of letting Chase go alone and such but he knew the other was more than capable to take care of himself. He leaned forwards and kissed his lips. It's fine. Go do your thing. I'm kind of tired for any social event and probably i wouldn't be able to be around you guys, he touched his cheek. Just be careful and alert. This people in social classes are a bunch of scumbags and they know how to piss you off, he added laying down and placing his head on the others legs, closing his eyes. This was a relaxing moment.  

After hearing what was happening around town, he should be happy that everything was going the way he had expected them to. How ever.

Chase felt more guilty that at ease though it wasn't any of his foult.

"I just hop things will move on quickly" chase sighed.

"Though I'm not like them, I also don't want people to suffer. Dragons and humans both. And the longer it goes both sides will have losses"

He was happy to hear about how Leo had helped the boy out. Although there were properly hundres of kids in the same situations. But It still warmed his heart that Leo would stand up for that child.

Chase brushed a lock of hair behind his lover's ear and caressed his cheek.

"I am not mad at you for standing up for that kid and I know you haven't done it if it could have been avoided" chase said before Leo leaned in to kiss him.

"I'll be careful as long as you promise me you'll do the same." Chase smiled. He still felt his lips tickle from their kiss. As Leo lay down, using Chase's lap as an pillow.

He looked down as the other as his finger draw out the frame of Leo's face.

The dragon prince was breath taken. Chase brushed his fingers over every familiar inch as he studied his lover.

"You can rest now, if you want. I will keep you save" he smiled gently down at Leo.

Chase had enough time and he did feel bad about not waking up besides his lover on the first night he had made love to him.

He knew how exausted and sore he felt after a long night of their love making.

"I got lots of time till nightfal"

Sighing as he rested on his lovers lap, the fact that the other started to trace his face with his finger made him clam down and fell asleep for a short time. He didn't know for how much but he eventually woke up as he heard the leafs shattering in the wind. opening his eyes a little confused of where he was, he lifted his body scratching his eyes, remembering where he was and with whom. 

Sorry i dozed off..I...guess i need a little more rest, he smiled nervously looking up at the sky. Is almost time for you to leave and you didn't had time to rest. I'm sorry, he said lowering his eyes to their united hands. 

Just know that ... if you want to get out of there you can leave whenever you want. If anything happens, reach to me through our bond, he said in a serious tone looking at his lover. I trust you, but i don't trust the others. So if anything seems suspicious or strange and you feel like not in control reach for me,  he added placing his hand on his cheek. Don't act stupidly brave Chase. I mean it, he was serious and demanding, 

He just wanted to know he was safe back home. 

"It's alright, you needed it and I'm not that tired" he answered as he smiled back at his just barely woken partner.

By the way the sun hung low in the sky Leo might have been right. He would haft to be off soon.

"I might not know much about human sociale politic but I am damn good at avoiding danger. Just you wait and see. I'll blow their feets off the floor tonight before anyone suspects what hit them. And afterwards I'll come back and snuggle up to you so you'll know I'm back and savely by your side, even in your dreams." Chase grined as he got to his feets.

"But firstly, I need a shower. You are very adorable when you sleep but I wouldn't be able to explain that the stains on my pants were from my lover dronning on them, now can I?" Chase laughed as he teased Leo.

I don't do such thing, he said laughing but he checked the corner of his mouth as he got up, cleaning his clothes. 

He hugged Chase, pinning his back to his chest, breathing on his neck

Do you think we have time for a quickie? he asked as he smirked while placing a soft kiss on his skin. 

That way I can keep myself behaving while you're gone, he added whispering in his ear, biting his earlobe tenderly.

Leo hadn't drooled on him. That had just been Chase teasing him. But it was funny seeing Leo wrip at his mouth just to be safe.

"Don't worry I'm sure it can be washed" he container teasing as he turned around to pick the his jacket up.

He had just straightened his back up again when he felt the weight of Leo push into him from behind.

With Leo's arms wrapped around him, there were little Chase could do not to enjoy the closeness.

"My, are you blackmailing me now?" Chase's chuckle turned over in a low groan as Leo thewed on his ear.

His cheeks turned in color as the thought of getting it on with Leo made his body grow hot.

Chase wiggled himself loos enough to turne around in the other's armrs so they could be face to face.

"I always has time for you.. but not here" he said as he peeked around through the corners of his eyes.

There weren't anyone but if they were to make too much noise someone might come.

"My room" He said before kissing Leo's lips and sucked them in like they were flavored candy.

It didn't take long for them to get to chase's room a few servants saw them as they walked side by side, restraining themself from touching one and eachother until the door closed behind them.

Just to be on the safe side Chase made sure that the door was locked before throwing himself at Leo hard enough for both men to end up laying on the bed.

"Ah I forgot, are you okay? I mean I don't wanna pressur you"

Reaching his room he looked at his lover as they sat on the bed and laugh at his remark.

Well i thought i would be the one topping tonight but if you want to be in charge again, be my guest. I'm fine babe. I'm not that fragile,  he said smirking running his hand through the others hair as he pulled him closer brushing his lips against the other, arching his back so that he could touch him. 

Chase smiled as he enjoyed Leo's lips and hands on him.

He kissed him back. Pulled Leo closer to him as he started to lossen the male's shirt.

When the shirt was open up to expose Leo's skin, Chase went for the other's neck like a mosquito. Sucking and kissing the warm naked skin as him hands worked to get it the rest of the way off.

"I enjoy it no matter how we do it..  but right now I need to tast you again. I haft to make sure it wasn't just my imagination." He said as he finally got the top off.

"You are so beautiful.. I could spent hours on simply watching you.  Unfortunately I can't do so this time but I'll definitely make it up to you in other ways" Chase grined as he gently pushed his lover futher back on the bed.

He made quick work of Leo's pants before he stopped to appreciate the view for a second.

"So damn fucking gorgeous" He felt his voise tumble in his chest as he watched the angry red hair on the male's crotch.

Chase liked his lips as he starred at Leo's cock and then wandered a bit futher back.

He pulled his messy shirt over his head and threw it behind him as he got down between Leo's legs.

He had a sweet scenting olie on his hand that he poured over Leo's menber. The olie ran down over the dragon kin's balls and down between his asscheeks.

Using both hands, chase pushed Leo's legs futher apart so there was more then enough room to kiss the guys inner thighs. And when he was ready he took Leo's cock and fisted it in his hand.

Leo smiled and moaned softly as the other sucked his neck, probably leaving a mark as he seemed he liked to do those things, marking his belongings. He wasn't judging or anything, just he never thought Chase as possessive as he was.

I enjoy it no matter how we do it..  but right now I need to tast you again. I haft to make sure it wasn't just my imagination."

I'm all yours babe, he answered as he helped him get his top off, leaving him bare-chested feeling his gaze like fire on his skin. He couldn't get used of his lovers admiration of his body. Maybe it was the same for Chase when he was doing so he kind of understood now. 

"You are so beautiful.. I could spent hours on simply watching you.  Unfortunately I can't do so this time but I'll definitely make it up to you in other ways" 

I'll keep that in mind and make you pay it in the future, he teased moving closer to the middle of the bed so that they could be comfortable. Laying on his back, he lifted his ass up as the other pulled his pants down along with his underwear, leaving him completely naked in front of him. 

"So damn fucking gorgeous"

I love when you talk like that. It just makes me love you more and desire you more, he whispered in a moment of honesty and vulnerability which was new to him. Everything with Chase was new and felt new to him, which he actually liked it as all would be special. 

You're not bad yourself love, he added smirking as he was staring at his lovers body, feeling his rear and cock twitch. 

His hungry eyes fallows Chase's every moved and when he kissed and then touched his erected cock he groan in pleasure. 

Hmmm ....we don't have time for tease babe,  he groan resting his head on the bed, closing his eyes, letting the sweet feeling. Why don't you put that big mouth of yours at work love, he said gasping for air waiting for his sweet lips on his member that was already pulsing and twitching in his hand.