Underground Secrets ( M-jow and Sosuke0549 )

Guest Sosuke0549

Asta followed Leon as he lead him over to a taxi. The twos conversation contuied as they both got into the car. He couldn't help but smile when his boyfriend tried to play off his cooking skills. He had only been with Leon for three months now but he quickly learned just how talented and well rounded the blond was. So he just had this feeling that Leon was good at cooking. 

[ "I'd love for us to cook together. I think I should have everything we'll need. But if not there is a small store not to far away." ] 

"Ok," he smiled, leaving on Leon's shoulder. He was tired but excited. He was going to Leon's apartment....

Wait...what?

( I'm going to Leon's apartment...I've never been to his apartment before!! ) 

Asta had come to the realization that this would be his first time setting foot in his boyfriends home. His mind began to race with all sorts of questions and possibilities. What did his apartment look like? Was he a clean freak? Did he make you take off your shoes before entering? Would it be morden or retro? 

( We're...gonna be alone...together)

What if something happened? He recalled his moms warning about using protection. He didn't have any?! 

He shook his head. Trying to shake the lude thoughts out. He was invited over for dinner and quality time...nothing more...nothing less...right?

Asta tensed up alittle when Leon snuck his arm around his waist...but the basketball player didn't mind it... he liked being close to him. After a the short car ride the two of them quickly reached Leon's apartment complex. 

When Asta got out of the car he couldn't help but look up at the huge building in awe. It was not only modern but well secured. 

[ "My apartment is on the third floor but there is an elevator" ] 

Asta nodded and followed after Leon, staying close by his side as he swiped his card to gain access into the building. When they finally reached his apartment, Asta quickly entered the home and removed his shoes by the door, wanting to be polite. His apartment was...beautiful. So neat and clean with a minimalist touch to it. Granite counter tops, a stunning chandelier in the living room, elegant paintings on the wall, stainless steal kitchen appliances, and wood flooring. He even had a glass wall overlooking the city. Not to mention it was clean and had a fresh smell in the air. 

How in the world could he afford this place!

"Wow..." He whispered. He made his way to the living room and gently put his gym bag on the ground next to the couch. 

Asta began to wonder around like a lost child. 

[ "Make yourself comfortable" ]

" okay.." He muttered peaking his head into Leon's bedroom. "Is this your room?" He asked, admiring how huge his bed was...and we're those satin black sheets?

Fang couldn't help but frown a little when Sora asked him if he knew what he wanted to do. He was a lone wolf. Not only stunned by the outside world but his own kind too. He didn't belong to a pack...he had no one to turn to for help...no sense of security or safety...no family. The only thing he ever wanted to do in life was escape and save his sister....and sadly only one of those things came true. 

" Whatever I please..."

He smiled. Giving off a ' I don't care ' attitude. It was kind of hard to answer such a question...so he just avoided it. 

Shortly after answering their food arrived and Fang was quick to take a bite of his sandwich. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Sosuke0549

Leon couldn't help but to follow Asta as he saw him cross the room and walked towards his bedroom. Leon snickered as he soundlessly walked behind the other and stood howering behind him as Astra asked.

On 8/4/2023 at 7:45 PM, Sosuke0549 said:

"Is this your room?"

"Yes it is" Leon said and chuckled as the human jumped. Not expecting Leon to stand right behind him. Perks of been in the feline family. Leon could use some of those advantages in either form.

"I have a spare room too but, if you were to sleep over I'd prefer you slept here with me on my bed" he said with a genuine sweet smile as he leaned in to kiss Astra's forhead before he backed away to ho to the kitchin.

"The bathroom is through the next door" he said just in case. "I'll go see if we have everything for our dinner" Leon looked through the fridge. And the pantry closet were well stocked with food as well. Leon took out flour and cooking oil for the dumplings. He had found a recipe in the internet to make it from. Apparently it looked easily enough he thought.

"Do you want meat in the dumplings? And if so than what kind? There is shrimps, chicken, beef or pork." He asked out as he closed the pantry closet's door.

Sora instantly knew he had asked something he shouldn't have from the frown on the other face. He had just gone with the flow and not taking into consideration that Fang might not have planed or wanted to be were he was today. The person was a mystery to him and he could feel Fang didn't want to talk about himself.

Sora let the topic die off as the food arrived. The waiter gave Sora a smile as if sensing he was a little tense. The kind gesture made Sora return the smile. He decided not to drevel more on it. He was just treating a guy for lunch after he had return his key-card. After this they would properly not even meet ever again. Although he was sad a the fact it was true after all.

Sora began to eat too. There was a plesant silence for a while as they ate.

While he was chewing, an idear came to Sora and he looked up behind Fang. "You know, I just realized, maybe I could get a part-time job here. I could surely waite on people or wash dishes" Sora said as he shared his idear with Fang.

While he spoke another customer came in to pick up take out. She sniffed the air and turned to sneak a peak at them from the corner of her eye to ensure her own safty as she waited for her order. She wore perfume to cover her succubus scent.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Asta jumped alittle when Leon appeared behind him. When he mentioned that he had a spare room as well, he nodded only to blush hearing the man say he'd perfer to sleep with him. 

"M-me too.." He muttered. Falling silent when he received a kiss on his forehead. His eyes followed Leon as made his way to the kitchen. 

( How did I get so lucky?) 

He wondered. 

[ "Do you want meat in the dumplings? ]

Asta lit up with excitement. "YES!!" He said, rushing over to the kitchen. He was impressed by how quickly Leon had gathered the ingredients. 

"Let's do chicken....do you want some help?" 

Fang immediately took notice on how Sora's demeanor slightly changed. Perhaps his response was too...frank.

( I guess... I should of handled that better ) 

He took a mental note of it and continued to eat. Fang actually ate really fast. So he was done with his sandwich in just a few bites. The werewolf in him. 

[ "You know, I just realized, maybe I could get a part-time job here. ]

Fang bit his lip, meeting the others gaze. He was serious.... 

Fang shrugged his shoulders. 

" I suppose...but do correct me if I'm wrong...don't you have quite the temper?"

He grinned, recalling on how the two met at the grocery store and how Sora quit in such a loud and spectacular way. 

" I can't see you as a waiter or bus boy." 

Fang lied. He didn't really care if Sora wanted to be either of those things, however he did know that being one here... at this little café, was a bad idea. Who knew the freaks he could attract. Plus he was a human, which made him an easy target. 

" And isn't it far away from the university? Perhaps something closer. "

Any excuse...Fang would give him any excuse as to why he shouldn't work here. It just wasn't the safest environment for Sora. 

Leon looked up as Asta came practical running up to him and looked the the ingredients.

"I've never made it before, so I found a recipe online. It would be nice if you could help me. I guess the filling is chosable. It the dough I'm not too sure about" Leon admit as he tried reading up on the recipe he had found on his phone.

Sora wasn't even halfway through his sandwich when he noticed Fang already had finished his.

The other would either have to have been really hungry.. or he just wanted to get this over with., Sora thought.

On 8/9/2023 at 10:21 PM, Sosuke0549 said:

"I suppose...but do correct me if I'm wrong...don't you have quite the temper?"

Sora set down his sandwich as his eyes snapped to Fang. "W-what! I do not" he couldn't belive he would get to hear that from a person whom had an even shorter fuse than him.

"Well I do speak up when the situation calls for it. And back then it was completly driffrent" the human tried to defent him.

On 8/9/2023 at 10:21 PM, Sosuke0549 said:

"I can't see you as a waiter or bus boy." 

"Why not? I'm actually told that I have lots of patience and are quick learner. I can waite on dogs so people shouldn't been that difficult." Sora said although he had no idear was it took to serve other people like that.

"And is not too far" at this point Fang's reason didn't even sound legit. He chuckled as he lifted his eyebrow at him. "We just walked here, after you picked me up right in front of my college. "It not a unfriendly neighbourhood either and most of the staff already recognise my face"

Sora looked down at his sandwich. Maybe the other was being weird because he was still hungry. Sora cut his sandwich in half so he wouldn't be offering Fang the part he'd already biten on. "Here if you are still hungry you can have half of my sandwich as well. I can't eat the entire thing anyway" he said as he pushed his plate towards the other.

"And it was just a thought. I don't know if I could even get hired here" he added.

Asta was eager to help Leon. He quickly washed his hands before preparing the meat. He instructed Leon on how to make the dough and close the dumpling so the meat wouldn't slip out. Even tho Leon wanted to cook for him, Asta seemed to take charge, starting the stove top and boiling water. As the two cooked together, Asta taught Leon how to make dumplings and even started making a side of fried rice to go with their meal. It only took about 40 minutes to prepare everything and durning that time the two of them talked about their day...it was a mundane task and yet...it was so peaceful just being in Leon's presence. 

When Asta finished. He made their plates and gestured over to the living room. "Do you want to watch a movie while we eat?" 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Fang listened as Sora explained why he'd make a decent waiter, he didn't necessarily disagree with him...in fact...he didn't really care what the human did...but for some reason...the idea of him working at this café surrounded by supernatural beings...made him...slightly uncomfortable. 

( Why...do I care ?) 

He wondered, his thoughts wondering before he was brought back to reality. He blinked , looking up at Sora as he saw the human place half of his sandwich on his plate. 

[ "Here if you are still hungry you can have half of my sandwich as well. I can't eat the entire thing anyway" ]

This sudden gestured, reminded him of the past. When he was still a child...and unable to defend himself, much less protect his sister. He remembered one of the humans sneaking him and and sister food. He was the son of one of the preforms, probably a year or two older. He always looked so worried and concerned for them and to this day....Fang never got the chance to thank him...

Fang gave Sora a small smile. "Thank you." He muttered. Even though he was no longer in the circus. He still acted like a caged beast who hadn't eaten in days. Old habits...die hard. 

( I need to learn how to eat slower. ) 

When the two had finished eating, Fang immediately paid for the food, not even giving Sora the opportunity.

Sora was probably struggling to make ends meet, especially since he just recently lost his second job. He didn't want to inconvenience the human. 

"It was my idea to meet up...so it's my responsibility to pay." 

He lied. Fang wasn't going to let Sora pay for anything. He genuinely didn't like other people paying for him. It was a ego sort of thing. 

"Are you ready to go?"

He stood, gesturing over to the door. He kept his hands in his pockets as the two left the establishment. 

Just as they stepped outside. The man from before appeared around the corner. It was the werewolf that had been there to pick up an order when they first got there....he had waited outside for them. 

" Excuse me...I'm so sorry intrude..." He suddenly approached them, talking to Sora. 

"I've seen you around before....do you come here often? "

Instinctively, Fang interjected himself between Sora and the stranger. 

" He's with me..." He practically growled. He glared at the other werewolf, his eyes faintly glowing. 

"Oh...is that right? " 

The man grinned, getting in his face. 

"Does this human belong to you." He muttered, keeping his voice low. "Perhaps you should mark your pray before flaunting it in front of others."

"Back off..."

"I haven't seen you around here before...what pack do you belong to hm? Are you aware your in White Claw territory?"

Fang didn't belong to any pack....nor was he aware that he had crossed into enemy territory. 

"No...I wasn't aware....I apologize. " 

He muttered, glancing back at Sora before turning to the man. The last thing he wanted to do...was cause Sora trouble. 

"That's more like it....You look like a lost little puppy...but since you apologized...I guess I can let you off with a warning....You a stray?"

Fang bit his lip, intensity glaring at the other. The two of them trying to assert their dominance. 

" A word of advice....I'd be careful if I were you." The other warned him. 

Fang only smirked. "I could say the same thing to you..." 

Leon was really enjoying cooking with Asta. It was fun and he got to learn a completly new trick from Asta. Giver his dumplings wasn't as pretty folded as the once Asta made. But they kept the stuffing in.

At some point Asta had completly taken the lead and was browsing through every cabinet and drawers to find both pots, pans plats and much more. He even found a steamer which Leon didn't even know he had himself.

Leon smiled the entire time and did his best to assist till everything was done and ready.

"You are a real little chef in a kitchin you know" Leon comented as he helped bring the plats over to the sofa table. "It quite sexy" he winked as Leon couldn't help himself.

He kissed Asta on the cheek and pulled him to the sofa.

"I saw a new move had came out. We could watch that?" Leon offered as he pulled Asta down on the couch beside him and took the TV remote to find the film he was thinking off.

"Here" Leon smiled and took a dumplings up from the plate to tast. He couldn't help it it was so good.

"Wow it soo good" Leon moaned

Sora just smiled as Fang took the half cut sandwich. And the ate the rest. He frowned when Fang payed for them eventhough he had said he would.

2 hours ago, Sosuke0549 said:

"It was my idea to meet up...so it's my responsibility to pay."

"But I offered" Sora replied but Fang just point him out of the door like that. Sora bite his lip. "You didn't haft to.. but thanks" he mumbled as he turned to the door as went outside with Fang right behind him. 

They hadn't gone far before someone stopped them. 

2 hours ago, Sosuke0549 said:

" Excuse me...I'm so sorry intrude...I've seen you around before....do you come here often? "

"Um?" Sora stared at the man suprised. He hadn't met many people whom was this going and trying to pick him up, eventhough he clearly was with company already.

He didn't get to say anymore before he felt a tuck from Fang's hand as he pushed himself in between Sora and the stranger. Sora eyes widened as he hear Fang tell the man off for him.

39 minutes ago, Sosuke0549 said:

"He's with me..."

Sora could feel his heartbeat raise as he turned his eyes to stare at the back of Fang's head. He didn't get completly what the other meant and he tried not to read into it.

48 minutes ago, Sosuke0549 said:

"Perhaps you should mark your pray before flaunting it in front of others."

Sora's eyebrowes gathered on his forhead. Well he hadn't head it that way before. That man was really behaving weirdly. But what more, so was Fang. Or weirder than he had acted up till now. And the sound coming from deep down his throat made him nervous. "Fang lets just go" Sora tried to butt in and gently tuck in Fang's shirt but none of them were listening at all.

58 minutes ago, Sosuke0549 said:

"I haven't seen you around here before...what pack do you belong to hm? Are you aware your in White Claw territory?"

Pack? Sora didn't know what that meant. But his brain translated the word 'pack' to a gang of people. And his face became pale. Suddenly he realized how much troubled he really was in if this turned into a gang war. Sora didn't belive Fang to be a such a person but then he didn't know anything either. Still Sora held on Fang's shirt a bit harder, he was holding his breath at this point. The tension was heavy in the air. Finally Fang seemed to have calmed down a little and apologised, but the tension was still there.

Sora was scared on the inside but did his best brave face on. He tried to picture the two as big barking dogs who was going at it, trying to figure out who was the alpha between them.

Sora went between the two to block their bad energy and acted as the deco by returning them with his relax engery.

"Hey guys, I don't know about you two but if you are gonna size up who has the biggest balls. I know a 2 year old boxer who could beat both of you combined " Sora said as he look between both men with open relaxed energy. He even when as far at to give the other guy a flirty smile. "Don't take it the wrong way. But you aren't my type" he then turned to Fang and wrapped his arm around Fang's. "Come on big guy" Sora said as he pulled on the other to follow him away.

Sora walked the back towards the college because that was the way he knew best. He didn't say anything for quite a while. But once they'd gone quite a but and was somewhere open Sora looked back over his shoulder and let out a huge breath.

"... I don't think I'm gonna apply for a job anywhere near there in the futur." Sora said and released his grib in Fang's arm. "Sorry I didn't mean to pull you all the way."

Asta blushed when Leon called him a little chef. He simply tried to laugh it off....only to hear Leon call him sexy. Hearing that made him fall silent. 

Leon...thought he was sexy! YES!! Finally!!! Perhaps Leon was seeing him more as a man than a cute boyfriend! 

" I taught myself. " 

He smiled, blushing again when Leon suddenly planted a kiss on his cheek as the two sat on the couch. 

In this moment. Asta couldn't be happier. He was tired....exhausted even...but he'd do it all over again just to get a peck on the cheek from Leon. 

Playing an all star basketball game and then cooking after was no easy task. 

[ "I saw a new movie had came out. We could watch that?" ]

"Alright." 

Asta nodded, loving the engery Leon was giving off. As he pressed play, Leon took a bite of his food and immediately complimented the chef. 

[ "Wow it soo good"]

Asta felt his heart skip a beat. He was so proud of himself. So happy that Leon liked it. 

" I'm so glad you like it. " He tried to act cool but deep down he was screaming inside. Today was just... the perfect day. 

Leon finally saw him in a new light...and he got to introduce Leon to his mother...who was completely accepting. He won his first season game and...got to cook for his boyfriend. What could be better?

Asta turned his attention to his food and practically inhaled all of it. He ate so fast that it was rather impressive. He really was starving after his game. When he finished he chugged a glass a water and stood grabbing his dishes. 

"I'll put this in the sink...is it ok if I do the dishes in the morning?"

It was already pretty late and he had stayed the night with Leon before...so...it only made sense for him to stay tonight....right?

"Is it ok...i-if I stay?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Fang heard Sora's plea...but ignored him. It was important to assert your domance. He couldn't let this guy walk all over him.

However, The werewolf was shocked when Sora suddenly stood in between him and the stranger, trying to diasculate the tension.  

[ "Hey guys, I don't know about you two but if you are gonna size up who has the biggest balls. I know a 2 year old boxer who could beat both of you combined " ]

Fang bit his lip. Glancing up at the other alpha who wasn't amused either. 

"Sora--"

[ "Don't take it the wrong way. But you aren't my type" ]

The Stanger looked down at Sora and smirked, laughing softly. "Oh...is that so....how unfortunate. " 

He looked back at Fang, giving him a look. It was almost like...he was letting him off with a warning. 

But before Fang could respond Sora grabbed his arm, and began pulling him away, back towards the college. He sighed underneath his breath...staring at the arm that Sora had wrapped around him. It was small...and frankly...Sora wasn't strong at all...he could easily resist. Pull away....stop him....and yet...Fang just...followed along for some reason. 

Once they put some distance between them and the café, Sora suddenly released his arm. Apologizing and saying he wasn't going to be working in that area any time soon. 

" It's...fine." 

Sora was ballz alright. He just stood in between two werewolves. Two werewolves who could of easily killed him. He had no idea of the emence danger he was actually in. 

" You should be more careful..." He muttered. Walking beside the other. 

"Try to avoid going to that café for awhile..." 

Leon enjoy both the good and the company he was with. It was so easy being around Asta and as the watched the movie it didn't feel awkward. After finishing the last of the food on his plate Leon sat back and was just about to put his arm around Asta's should. But just then Asta got up and Leon missed his chance to cuddle. Leon bite his lip as Asta took the plats.

On 8/13/2023 at 11:58 PM, Sosuke0549 said:

"I'll put this in the sink...is it ok if I do the dishes in the morning?"

Leon frowned as he really did want Asta to be bothered with clearing the dishes right now. But then he focused on that last part.. Leon caught himself smiling. 'In the morning' that meant Asta planed to spent the night here.

As if Asta had recognised what he just had said, he asked if it was okay if he stayed over. Leon stood and took the plats from him with a smile. "I was hoping you would stay over actually. Don't mind the dishes, I got a disheswasher for that" Leon replied as he took the dishes and lightly washed the sauce off before placing tjem in tbe dish washer. He thought he hadvto put them away so the other wouldn't keep thinking about it. Then he washed his hands before he turned to Asta and without warning hugged his waist and picked him up. The look on Asta face made him laughed as he brought the other back to the couch. He sad down with Asta in his lap and looked at the human lovingly.

Leon wasn't paying any attention on the movie now. The sound was just running in the background.

"You know.. I've been unfair to you" Leon admit as he lowered his gace abit. "I thought I had too be careful around you. I was nervous about hurting you and might have made you feel like I was treating you like a child. And eventhough I realized it I didn't change." Leon couldn't say that because Asta was human he had thought Asta to be weak.

"It's because I find you so precious that I'm scared to frighten you away. But after today I realized again that I was wrong, and this time I will change. I wouldn't try and push your feeling aside because I think you aren't ready to actually like me. Now I don't doubt and I wanna see you as my equal... if there are times you want or don't want something please tell me. I wanna be worth being your boyfriend" he said as he smiled at Asta.

Leon wanted to be honest with Asta.. or as honest as he could affort to be.

On 8/13/2023 at 11:58 PM, Sosuke0549 said:

"You should be more careful...Try to avoid going to that café for awhile..." 

Sora sighed sadly "Yeah I will.. although I prefered that café cause of how quiet it was, and the food is good.." he groaned. He hoped Asta could give him a few options, since his friend was pretty popular and hung out with others quite often.

Sora looked back up at Fang. His mind was thinking about how the situation had been just now. "Seriously what was that, do you know that guy? It looked like you guys recognise each but it didn't sound like you knew him." Sora didn't get that the two had recognised eachother because both were wolfs. "I was worried you two might end up in a fight. I just thought it was best to leave quickly before things escalated. I didn't hurt did It?" He aske mentioning about when he was pulling on Fang's arm. Almost instantly he felt embarrassed for asking. The guy was built well compared to Sora. It was much unlikely he could overpower Fang in such way. 

Sora wasn't in any hurry to go back to the college grounds. He didn't have class before later and although the episode had scared him before he didn't wanna part from Fang so soon.

Fang didn't say much and honestly he doubted the other even liked him. But Sora still remember how Fang's words had lead him to misunderstand. When Fang had said that he was with him. Sora's heart had acted funny.

Sora peeked over at Fang. He had noticed from the first moment how hot the man was and he was attractive to him. But he hadn't approach him with those intentions back at the supermarket, but later. Sora turned his head to look away again so Fang would see his tiny blush.

As his head was turned he saw a little sweet shop and got an idear. "Hey could you wait on me for a moment please" Sora asked while he looked at Fang. Without waiting too long for an answered he ran off towards the shop and after a bit he exit the shop waffel cones with ice cream. "I forgot I don't even know if you like sweets. I got one chocolate mint and one vanilla strawberry. What would you prefer? I like both" Sora said as he held the waffle cones between them.

"You didn't let me pay the lunch so I figured this was okay" Sora smiled. He hated to feel in debt. JUst because he wasn't well off as most young people his age. He could still pay this much without it affecting the rest of the month.

• 5 weeks later...

Asta blinked when Leon stood and took the dishes from him.

[ "I was hoping you would stay over actually. Don't mind the dishes, I got a disheswasher for that" ]

"Oh...ok."
He smiled softly, his eyes following Leon as he took care of things. He tensed when Leon suddenly approached him and picked him up in his arms, bringing him back to the couch and pitting him on his lap. He blushed biting his bottom lip.

How did he get so lucky? Leon was practically perfect. Did he have any flaws?

[ "You know.. I've been unfair to you"]

Asta looked at his boyfriend a little confused. He continued to listen. Leon...was apologizing to him?
Asta listened and nodded slightly. He understood where he was coming from. He too was scared of ruining what he and Leon had. This was all new to him. When Leon said he wanted to be a man "worth" being his boyfriend. Asta raised his eyes brows.
"But you are!" He practically shouted. He just blurted it out unable to restrain himself. Leon was more than he could ever ask for. "Sorry..." He muttered, cupping Leon's cheek. "Your an amazing person...and I'm so lucky to be dating you." He muttered, landing a soft and gentle kiss on Leon's lips. Kissing him felt so magical. It was something he would never get tired of.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fang listened...but his mind was slightly somewhere else. His eyes looking off in the distance. He only seemed to come back to reality when Sora mentioned the encounter they just had. He wanted clarification as to how they seemed to know each other.

Fang shrugged his shoulders. "It's not important. " He smiled. There was no need to worry Sora let alone tell him the truth.

[ "I was worried you two might end up in a fight. I just thought it was best to leave quickly before things escalated. I didn't hurt did It?" ]

"No...you actually helped...I appreciate it. Some people are just...jerks. "

He smiled again...his eyes fell to Sora's arm. He was pulling on him...like a lost child or worried spouse.

Odd....it was kind of cute.

"I can handle myself..."

They contuied to walk..but Fang took notice of Sora little glimpses of him and how he was blushing. Not to mention...he could hear his heart beat which was slightly elevated.

Fang didn't want to admit it...but being around Sora was...kind of peaceful. He always found peace in his own solitude but...it was a rather lonely existence.

( "Hey could you wait on me for a moment please" )

Fang looked down at the human a little confused, but nodded in agreement. His eyes followed him as Sora quickly ran off into a sweets shop. It didn't take long before Sora returned with waffel cones and ice cream.

Fang wasn't a fan of sweets. But seeing as Sora has two ice cream cones in his hand..today he would be.

[ "I forgot I don't even know if you like sweets. I got one chocolate mint and one vanilla strawberry. What would you prefer? I like both" ]

" I don't...but...its fine."

He took the strawberry vanilla ice cream cone and licked it.

"Thank you..."

[ "You didn't let me pay the lunch so I figured this was okay" ]

To be honest no one had ever bought him ice cream before. He would often see kids and families in the circus eating it while he was locked inside his cage.

To his surprise. It tasted better than he expected.

Leon felt a warm tingling in his chest. He had to remind himself that big cats didn't purr. It was beneath them to act like those smaller and domesticated once. But right now as Asta was leaning into him, pressing his body against Leon. It made his beast wanna purr.

Asta's lips were warm and soft on his and he couldn't feel any of the other's past shyness. Leon's hands grabbed onto the other more firmly and pushed himself into the kiss. It was sweet as he took his time to tast and caress both of Asta's lips. He tasted of their dinner they'd just ate. But there was also a small hint of caramel and cinnamon. Leon thought to himself and wondered if that was what Asta tasted like for a wer-beast, or if it was just him. He didn't think he was gonna figure that one out, as he didn't liked the idear of sharing Asta.

Leon's hand travled up to support the back of Asta's head as he pushed a little roughly futher into the kiss. The sweet taste of caramel and cinnamon was more sharp as he broke past Asta's lips and snuck his tongue inside.

- -------- - ---------------------

Sora felt a little dum when Fang said he didn't like sweets but before he could even pulled his arms back, Fang took the cone with vanilla and strawberry. Making a safe choice since not everyone liked chocolate mint. But it tasted really good to him.

He took a lick of his own and watched Fang try his. He looked suprised. Sora smiled. Maybe he did like ice cream.. who didn't.

"It's good right?" Sora said with a cheeky grin on his face. "Is not too sweet and the weather dosen't make it too cold to eat."

Sora looked around for a spot for tjen to sit. He noticed a free bench and gently tuck on Fang's jacket to signal him to follow. Sora sat on the left side of the bench, there was more than enough room for Fang.

"So you are not the dessert kind of guy huh.. but what do you like? You know your cheat food cravings. Is it more salty stuff like chips?" Sora asked as he was curious. He for one ate almost anything. Just not the dog treats. Someone had once told him you could eat them.. but that was way too Scooby-Doo for his liking.