In the depth of the heart

Dark Ocean

(This story is still in progress ^^)

Is it possible to avoid love? Is it possible to make it sneak out of heart slowly by years? Is it even possible to avoid it? Or is it better to have no heart at all? Would be a very hard equation to solve since we need a heart to care about close people like friends and family. But we can't deny the fact that having a heart really hurts sometimes specially when fall in love.

The story would seem simple and normal that happened to anybody of us but this is what makes it reaches the heart faster, because it could be you, her, him or even me. This love story would be all of us just with different names.

It talks about very close two friends, they used to do everything together and to tell each other everything happened with them, they have a very strong bond between each other without having a blood bond, is it even possible? Yes of course it is. Just we chose to let people in or not, we chose to be faithful or not, friendship is a very strong word which has a very deep meanings and a lot of unsaid promises that should be kept.

Linda and Nada were friends since primary school, they were very close and they used to do everything together since they reached high school, their friendship didnt end or become weaker, it remained the same until love knew its way for their hearts.

It was Monday 7 AM when Linda waited in front of Nada's house for her to get ready so they would be able to go to school together like everyday but Nada was always late like always and they arrived school while the guard was about to close the gates, but they manged to get in in the last moment, LInda didn't say a word she just looked at the other with blaming eyes but Nada only smiled innocently like she did nothing like always. Linda was the type who understands people before talking to them and that was why she didn't have so many friends while Nada was funny and out going who was ready to be friends with everybody.

Also Linda wasn't used to notice anybody till that new boy arrived school and was in the same class with her and Nada. there was something about him, he wasn't shy type but he was full of himself and he had such sharp look in his eyes, he had pale skin, black hair and black eyes, you would say he looks simple but his features were like a soft melody together which gave him a hidden charm, he was quiet tall like a sportive male and he had decent muscles which werent too much, they were acceptable for the eyes but all of that weren't what pulled Linda's attention, she had never cared about looks, she always cared about personalities and she also noticed he didn't care about hanging out with girls, he concentrated on his studies more.

It was quiet different fro Nada, she liked how he looked so much and she even thought of him as a sexy guy and that mysterious look he had on his eyes made him look sexier, for her he was the typical guy in every meaning of it but she also noticed that he didn't care about anything more than his study, so after school the main subject between her and Linda was him, Nada talked about how much she liked the way he looked when Linda said nothing and stayed quiet. BUt they both agreed to be friends with him since he seemed different and would be helpful for their studies.

The both of them thought of him as a very nice boy and cheerful when they talked to him few times, they got closer to him step by step and three of them used to spend a lot of time together and he had been the main subject everyday between the both girls, and the sad part the both were falling for him. It was Friday when Linda decided to sleep over at Nada's house so they would be able to talk more, she laid on the bed beside Nada laying her head on her arm and looking up at the ceiling and taking a deep breath "I have a crush on David" she siad no more few few seconds waiting for the other's response but Nada didn't show her what she really felt, she just smiled at her "You are falling for him?! This is cute, he is awesome to be honest" Linda was very happy when Nada said that "I know, right? He is awesome and i feel we are close and have a lot of things in common" the other didn't say anything because she thought the same as well then they went to sleep both of them having hope he likes them back.

They were happy and fine with the fact both of them having a crush on him but Linda never thought that Nada liked him too so it was a big choke when Nada ran towards her happily and told her that David asked her out for a date, Linda felt like a sharp knife was stabbing her heart and squeezing it painfully but all she did was that she let a decent smile appear on her face "He chose the right girl then, i'm happy for you" but Nada had always known the other so well and looked down "I shouldn't have told you, i knew you have a crush on him" Linda smiled at her "You can not control a matter of heart, besides if i have to choose between my heart and you, you will win for sure, you have a good lawyer which is my heart, you being happy makes me happy and i would never let any person to be in the way of me and you, hey! but you will have to tell me details of everything!! she said that with a bight smile on her lips because deep inside she would never allow this happen, she wont allow herself to lose her best freind ever and it was true that her friend's happiness makes her happy as well.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Sunday... It was the most amazing day in Nada's life, she was all happy and trying to be ready to be out with her sexy boyfriend since the morning, she brought all of her good dresses out the closet and tried them all looking for a dress that would match the gray blue color in her eyes and her white skin with the perfect match of her brown hair till she find a decent green dress which wasnt too dark or too light, it was above her knees by few inches and it had short sleeves, she let her hair fell down like sea waves on her shoulders with a nice bangs, and putting unnoticeable make up, when she was totally ready, he knocked the door waiting for her, when her eyes fell on him, he was very handsome more than ever before he didn't wear a suit he wore a jeans and a shirt but he looked handsome still, simple is always better.

While Nada was having fun Linda was blaming herself for falling for the wrong guy, for believing that he would even like her or look at her, why would he actually? He had no reason to. But she was grateful he chose Nada fast to not have to deal with deeper feelings for him which would be harder to deal with. But while she was in pain, Nada was in another pain but delightful pain.

For teenagers everything goes fast, love, kissing or even sex, well not for all of them but for Nada she was falling so hard for the guy, she wished if he touches her even if it would be only for one night and he liked her a lot but he wasn't sure if it was love or not, he has always thought loves isnt that simple.

• Like 4

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Ocean

• Karin

• BakaxHime

Top Posters In This Topic

The story is so beautiful! I can't wait to read the continuation to see who will David choose in the end :hamtaro-005 (4):

• Like 1

Even though David was having fun with Nada, he felt that there was something wrong , his heart was feeling something wrong, like she wasn't the one in it he enjoyed her company but for his heart it was quiet different, and all the time he wasn't paying attention to the movie they were watching, he was watching the other's face and wondering "Do i really like you that much to date you? Why i even asked you? Why not Li..."His eyes widened and looked down fast when this thought came through his mind and wondered even more why would her name came through his mind? Why even he thought of her with out noticing it or planing on it? Why i have never noticed her?" while he was wondering so many questions, he discovered that he had always liked the light brown color in her eyes like a shining sun and how much he liked her black hair as a dark lovely night and her white face as the moon but even prettier, he discovered how much he loved the look in her eyes when she looked at him, the smile on her lips when she met him and her beautiful mind when she talked to him, he blamed himself for not noticing her beauty which was remained in her silence, he also noticed but so late how much she said by her eyes with out even saying a word.

He was polite so he completed the night with Nada like nothing was wrong at all and said good bye to her decently when he drove her to her house gazing at the other house on the other side that held his beloved in it and he stood in front of it for few seconds taking a deep sigh wishing if the night end so fast so he would be able to see her face and look into her eyes but he had to leave to his house and sleep to be ready for the other day.

The other day in the morning he was having hard time how to tell Nada that she wasn't what he wanted to be with, he was afraid to hurt her but it was the only way he could do it, he disliked how he had to be involved between two friends but heart has its matters and he could never control it but on the other hand when he saw Linda's smile it brightened his heart like the sun was rising in it, it was like a soft breeze fondling his face softly, he forgot to smile back he just stared at her with out saying a word but he didn't notice that there was someone else watching him, it ws Nada she noticed the look he had in his eyes when he saw Linda and she also felt that he wasn't happy with her and she was brave enough to take the first step and make it easier for him "Good morning David, i have something to tell you i really enjoyed my time yesterday but... i dont feel you are the right one for me, so can we be just friends? Good friends?" she said that to him while having a faked smile on her face but she disliked to be with someone who didn't really like her in the same way besides she knew how much Linda liked him too so her friend would be happy which would make her happy as well and for David he was really relived she did that, she took a big burden over his shoulders, the burden of hurting others or seeing tears in someone's eyes, he patted her haid and smiled at her decently "thank you, and we are friends already" then Nada sat back in her desk because the class was about to start but David wasn't concentrating on anything except Linda's face that even she noticed he was staring at her which made her nervous and made a slight blush manage to appear on her face but she looked away gazing out the window beside her desk feeling like her heart was going to jump out of her chest and wished if time pass fast that she could go back home to avoid his embarrassing stares.

- - - Updated - - -

(Karin is always flattering me ^^)

• Like 2

David was also hoping for the class to end soon to be able to tell her but he was very nervous himself and his heart was beating fast faster than ever, for him they werent minutes passing by, they were hours but centuries, he sighed deeply in relief when the class was over and rushed towards her but she pretended she didn't see him and rushed outside the class herself but he followed her and held her arm pulling her to the nearest empty place to be able to talk to her in private, he pinned her against the wall softly but he pulled his hands away when he noticed the blush she had on her face and looked away but slightly down while she was having a nervous look in her eyes ad her body was trembling and deep inside her she was begging him to say it but she had to be patient, his breathes were faster even his heart beats and he didn't know how to say it so he rose his head and looked deeply in her eyes saying in low tone close to whisper "Linda.. i lo.... " before he even continue his sentence, he met her lips by his allowing his hot breathes to fondle her face wrapping his right arm around her waist pulling her so close to him pressing her body against his while his other hand were holding her head tenderly, deepening the kiss by spreading her lips by his tongue letting it know its way inside her mouth and swirling it around her tongue in a passionate way, at first she was chocked that she widened her eyes at the feeling of his lips on hers but sooner she closed her eyes and were pushed towards him submissively and laid her her hands on his chest before clutching his shirt sinking into his kiss and melting between his arms enjoying the feeling of his tongue on hers and panting lightly before pulling back when he did the same, they stared in each other's eyes for few seconds with out saying a word both were panting but lips were so close that the would hold their breaths in each other's chest, he whispered while trying to catch his breathes "I love you, Linda.." she felt like she had a decent struck of electricity passing through her body while her heart were beating like crazy with the same blush on her face "​ So do i... So do i.."

• Like 2

"So do i.." It might appear as simple words which would have no special meaning but for him it meant everything because even if she didn't say it directly, her eyes, her lips, her hands, her trembling body and her breathes said it and it was more than enough for him and he was so happy that he didn't know how he would react after all of that, should he hold her for hours and hours or just go because it was quiet embarrassing to be like that in the school while anybody would see them but he also didn't care because deep inside he wanted to scream and tell the whole world that this girl was his soul mate, so he just smiled at her and patted her head before holding her hand "let's go home together today, i want to spend more time with you" she nodded at him with a happy smile on her face and gave him her hand submissively feeling there were nobody else around them like she owned the whole world in her hand.

For her it was the best day in her life and the way home seemed more beautiful then ever and it was the same for him except that she was his world, in her eyes remained his home and he wished if teh time could stop and to sink into her eyes and forget about the whole world. He thought for few minutes how to find a way to stay the rest of the day with her, and like any school student would think, he thought he would tell her parents that he needed her to explin something to him because he was sick and missed a lot of classes, he knew deep inside it was a very silly excuse but it was all he had come up with but her family accepted it perfectly so he was relived and happy that he would spend the rest of the day with her and she would be the last person he would see before he closes his eyes.

They had to pretend they were studying while in fact they were staring into each other's eyes and saying what their lips couldnt say and have that silence when it is even sweeter than speaking, when a heart can speak secretly to another heart and understanding every word had been said or even unsaid. But when we fall in love we become greedy that simple touch wouldn't satisify us, sometimes we wish to hold the person we love so close that if it is possible to hide them in deep of our bodies, we would do it with out any hesitation and that was exactly how David felt, he wanted to hold Linda and to hide her from the whole world so he held her hand and grabbed her arm to put her in his lap wrapping his arms around her chest holding her tighter and tighter with out harming her sniffing her hair and kissing her nick lovingly letting his breathes to fondle her neck and ear, he wrapped his legs around hers and for her she felt so safe but she was also so shy and her her breathes were faster that he was able to notice that from the motion of her chest but it didnt make him stop, it was just another reason to keep going on because he enjoyed the look she had on her face and trembles of her body, he wanted to see more, he was eager to see more but would she let him? He didn't want to lose her or to hurt her, there was a wondering battle between his mind, heart and body and only her who was able to settle it down.