Hello!!こんにちは

Guest Aobalov333

Guest Aobalov333

Hi!!! I just registered, as you can see from my name, I am a super lover of DMMd!!

I love bl manga too, my fav one is yuuutsu na asa! :3

Nice to meet you guys!:Dancing:

Hello Aobalov333! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

Welcome-to-Yaoi-Otaku.jpg

Guest Aobalov333
hello @Aobalov333!

welcome to the forum~!

oh, i like yuutsu no asa but i have not finished reading the manga yet. what's your favourite dmmd route?

I guess it's Noiz > Clear = Koujaku > Ren >>>Mink. I like every bad endings though. Do you also play bl games? What's your favorite one? I am a huge fan of Nitro+Chiral!!!!! Can't wait to play slow damage!:3

Yuuutsu Na Asa is a taishou story!!I like everything based on taishou era.And I recommend Hashihime Of the Old Town!

- - - Updated - - -

hello @Aobalov333!

welcome to the forum~!

oh, i like yuutsu no asa but i have not finished reading the manga yet. what's your favourite dmmd route?

I guess it's Noiz > Clear = Koujaku > Ren >>>Mink. I like every bad endings though. Do you also play bl games? What's your favorite one? I am a huge fan of Nitro+Chiral!!!!! Can't wait to play slow damage!:3

Yuuutsu Na Asa is a taishou story!!I like everything based on taishou era.And I recommend Hashihime Of the Old Town!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest littlespiral

I do! the first BL game i've played was Silver Chaos. it got me hooked ever since. i would get my hands on every translated BL games out there

i rarely read (or find?) bl manga from taishou era so thank you for the reccomndation ;) definitely will check that out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Aurora

Hello Aobalov333! Welcome to Yaoi Otaku Community!

I'm glad you are here! Nice to meet you :)

I hope you have a lot of fun and great time here.

Enjoy your stay :)

Have a wonderful day and see you around~

:8onion73: