• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• crystald

• Kasuku

• thunder1913

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
everybody love thats words! JFBQ00154070129B.gif

well, the words are appropriate for your avatar..but a cute girl like you to say that.. err.. look quite cool..or moe?

yociexp114.gif

lol :D how the way you imitate takano-san? I'd try to imagining it! yociexp46.gif

• Like 1

"Life is an adventure or nothing."

-Helen Keller

[i am quite a serious person but when I'm with my friends, I become quite active and in school, I look like the one who don't care about my studies and everything around me but I have always been watching them and whenever they get irritated, I say that. I know when will I get serious in studying.]

"It's okay. That's life. Don't hate it. Embrace it. Love it."

[i always say that when my friends are getting worked up on something that seems like a big deal and sometimes not. Do you know when Americans say all the time: "Shit happens"? [Excuse for my term]. That's my way of saying that and irritating things happen and we just have to embrace it and love it because it's a part of life.

"Make love, not war."

[i love the Hippies and whenever I hear news about war, and whenever there are fights in school, I always say in my mind or with my friends, make love not war and they would laugh because I have this crazy, wacky, messed up face when I say it.]

Thank you very much.

• Like 1

HAHA my appearance has nothing to do with my words, I guess. I usually curse to release the anxiety. But oh well gin is a good girl, so I'll be changing, I guess.

3xws1.gif

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

My sentences usually start like this->

the fuck are you...

the fuck is.....

the fuck am i....

:cuteonion50:

or rather just stay with "yo"

:6onion72:

• 2 weeks later...

Japanese yelling "DA YO!" I must resist saying that after every sentence, lol. even would-be grammatically incorrect

I say bastard a lot... I don't hear girls saying that a lot.

Idiots... I say this a lot because friends always tell me about their problems with others and I don't know what else to say!

lulz/lawlz to express my dry sense of humor

MR. WHITE TEETH!!

rabbit8

• 2 weeks later...

Cherry!!!!!

It sounds like happy for me :)

Don't you think so,

???

favorite words lets see.

I really lake the word Feign - as in to feign interest in something.

But I tend to use Lame, Grim, Sweet, Harsh man and dude far to much. I'm really bad with names so I use man and dude all the time.

My favorite words...umm i don't have like a sentence that i use everyday...mabey ''good morning''. But the words that i use very often here are ''Man'' and ''Oh'', and in the real life i also use a lot the words ''shit'', ''f*ck'', ''holy...'' anyway word like this because i got used to them, though i try not to use them so often here.

Fuck

Sex

Gay

Yaoi

Penis, Dick, Cock

Whore

Slutpuppy

Death

Love

Darkness

Demon

Evil

Beautiful

Just to name a few. : 3

My favorite words are kinda common. There's the "Hurray it's Payday!" or "How many days left till payday?" or words like "I wanna eat something sweet like cake or chocolate or ice cream. Gimme some puhleeeeez." Or when I experience tough times: "You don't have to explain yourself to people. As long as there's one person out there who understands you, even if that one person is yourself, and as long as you know you're not doing anything you might regret afterwards or things you should do so that you won't regret anything. You'll be fine. Everything's gonna be alright. :)"

One of them might as well be 'touch'.

It is quite a common word, but since English is not my native language, to my ears, 'touch' sounds like you actually made your mark on someone/something, you touCHed. Something happened, something's different.

I like 'ravage' and I like 'silence'.

And when speaking in English, I use 'quite' quite a lot :cuteonion24: