Survival, apocalyptic settings or perhaps magic? | Seke or seme wanted |

Guest Katla

Hello, thanks for opening this thread.

original.gif

Please read the information below and then take a moment to think if we're compatible or not. :) I'm rather picky about whom I write with and I wont hesitate to end an RP if I feel like we're not connecting with each other through the writing.

I'm going to type up a few rough plot ideas at the end of this post. I haven't decided anything like what MC is doing or YC or how they meet or whatnot. I'd rather just talk that out with whomever might be interested in the plot ideas.

With that being said, here's a shitload of information:

Info on me along with some of my likes and dislikes:

• I've been role-playing for 10+ years. Consider myself an average writer whom likes to do their best with each post.

• I'm a very open minded and friendly person. I always prefer it if people just ask me about things if they are unsure or want to change something in plots. There is no way to ever offend me unless the person in question is literally TRYING to offend me.

• I will try to post as often as I can, sometimes I can post many times a day and sometimes it will be once a week. If by any chance my partner needs to wait longer than a week, I will inform him/her. I expect the same from my writing partner. I'm in no way a person that's in a hurry to get replies, so as long as I'm kept in the loop - I wont pester for posts.

• I prefer quality over quantity - but with that being said I would very much like at least 2 - 3 paragraphs as a reply to my posts. (A single paragraph has 5 sentences.) I'm a person whom genuinely does my best to interact with my partner in writing and I will be expecting the same from them. I'm not expecting a small novel in each post, but I will be displeased if I feel like my own effort is being wasted on halfhearted, short replies. If you're not comfortable with writing long, detailed posts then it's better not to force yourself into it. It's a bit disheartening to start a thread with amazing posts, that suddenly turn into tiny little things. I hope I don't come off as rude, I'm really just trying to be honest and making sure that people know what I'm expecting right off the bat. :)

• I like my RPs to be written in third person

• English is not my first language, but I do my very best to keep the posts clean and nice.

• I don't want to RP through chats or PM's.

• I love NPC's. I like using them a lot to build more story, add some excitement and suspense - as well as just adding more depth to MC's life by RP'ing his friends, family etc.

• When it comes to the smutty part, I usually prefer building up some tension and taking it slow. I don't do love at first sight or a sex scene after 5 posts. Unless of course we have a plot that sort of asks for that.

• I generally enjoy it most to write power struggle RP's and it's wonderful having someone dominating to RP with. I just have a huge thing for conflict and clashing between characters. But it's not a must.

• I love humor and jokes and awkward/hilarious scenarios. Great misunderstandings, lack of proper communication, etc etc.

• I don't like weak or overly submissive characters. Not for myself or my writing partner. (But it's fine for NPC's) I need some fire, strength and someone that can stand their ground. My characters are most of the time a bit temperamental but sweet on the inside. Unless the plot calls for a true devil, of course. I'm not good at being a full time seme, so I choose to rather play a seke or an uke.

• I love arranged marriages and age differences.

• I want a long term story. Something we can take our time with and just slowly build up.

• I love playing characters that are very oblivious/in denial about the fact that they are into guys. But it's not a must for me if it's off-putting for you.

• Send me a PM or just reply in this thread if you are interested in any plot ideas or think we might flesh out something awesome together, based on the information I've shared.

If anyone would like to see how I post, they can check out the last active threads I had here. I have improved a bit with the writing since then, or I at least think so. x)

Plot ideas - super rough outlines.

-End of the world/society as we know it-

I'm a sucker for zombies, apocalyptic settings and all that follows. Be it the crumbling of society as we know it because of war, or natural disasters or something else.

-Survival-

Any type of a situation where our characters (along with others) have to basically fight every day in order to stay alive until they are rescued/set free or just... have to keep living out in the wild. A setting like with the television show Lost would be really cool, but I'm open for suggestions as well.

-Magical World-

Ever seen Sword Art Online? The plot is pretty neat, video game players getting sucked into the game world and have to fight to stay alive and beat the final boss so they can get out of that world. I'm also just cool with any type of magical worlds filled with monsters and magic and whatnot. Orcs, goblins, unicorns, dragons - you name it.

-Time Traveling-

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove time traveling settings. A modern guy being thrown back in time to meet a wild highlander or a pirate or whatever there is. That's just asking for hilarity and sexiness to ensue.

-School Life-

I don't know why, but I'm always weak for school type of RP's. Only problem is, it can be a bit of a hassle to drag the story on with those sorts of stories. But maybe we can brainstorm something awesome together.

Any type of plot you'd be interested in but it isn't listed here? Go ahead and throw me a line. I'm always open for discussions.

Thanks for reading, if you managed to stay interested long enough to read it all! Bai~

25e52526a0363a6cf6124e20ab44e8283958b864_hq.gif

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days