When an Author needs help (me and Dragongirl26)

Guest Ms.Flair

Guest Dragongirl26

Kaito smiled and ate the food as well as he looked at him wondering what to do next. "Well thank you for everything that you are doing. I haven't done anything like this either just so you know." he said looking at him

Guest Ms.Flair

Nicolas just nodded his head, as he got a lot of sketches out into the works as he started to show each one of them. It was weird to think, that he was able to do something like this. "You know, I could come by often like this, Kaito. If you want to have me over that is," Nicolas said to him.

Guest Dragongirl26

KAito bit his lip when he said that yes he really did want him over and it made him feel happy that someone wanted to com over an see him. "After this is over I wouldn't mind you coming over to see me you know...I kind of like you and everything you are about." he said smiling

Guest Ms.Flair

Hearing those kinds of words, he decided to take as nothing as he liked as a friend maybe since the man seemed to not really have any with how fearful he seemed. He didn't think the guy liked him more than that. "Well thank you, you are pretty great. You just have to..eventually get out you know..."

Guest Dragongirl26

"I can't leave the house.....bad things happen when I leave...Hell bad things might even happen to you for being around me...." He said looking at him and took a deep breath trying not to expose to much. His magic would kill people if he left the house. People, Animals, plants, you name it and it would get killed. This house was made for him to keep his powers in check.