A thread for BIG Games

SammuelColdheart

Okay first hello there, and I couldn't find better place but this one here to post it, but I want to share some games which I played, big ones not like the ones which are here, and I wanted to share their names with everyone else and to hear for any other games which you've played.

On very first place I want to put one very original game, with which I truly had a lot of fun playing it, and I recommended it to everyone else, the name is Dragon Age: Origins this is the very first game in which I had full access to do whatever I want, to see sexual scenes, to have a romance relationship based on the choices which I make through the talking season with any of my companions. Of course I had to download a lot of mods, which made the game more easier and pleasant for playing, I recommended to everyone out there, who are real gamers or not. This game is like any normal, you follow a story line through which you build your character name as legend! So you don't have to bother if your parents or your siblings will see anything improper, as long as you keep your armor put on, and as long as you are careful when you will activate the sex scenes. The relationship between to males is completely possible, even with the straight character in there (Alistair), you need few mods, to can you strip the characters down completely, and you have to build a relationship (which can be evade with a love potion) and have some fun through your playtime.

The second one which I've played and I loved it, was Mass Effect 3, that probably is the second best game which I played so long, the characters there are very hot as well. Unfortunately in Mass Effect 3, or any other versions you are not able to see your character fully nude, and you are not able to see the whole sex scene but still is something. But if you are more into building a relationship through your game experience with the story then this is the game for you.

The third one which I've played and I liked it, but I didn't had much fun as in Dragon Age 1 (Origin) is Dragon Age 2. The stuffs in Dragon Age 2 was quite limited and the gameplay and the story was f*cked up, but if you want to build a relationship, and you are more into the relationship then this is your game, but I will still recommend more Mass Effect 3, a lot more better, with better story line and graphics.

The next game which I can recommend for you is a game which I played long time ago but unfortunately to unlock the gay stuffs was really hard experience, I never played this game to the very end but the name of it is Billy, so feel free to find it and download it, it's an old one, but its not so bad one.

I knew of a few others, which are terrible, Fallout Series (1 and 2 and 3) and one more which I can't remember the name of it,but once I Do I will make sure to let you know!!!

Now if you have any other games out there, which are pretty much the same, feel free to let me know, in the comments bellow, and I will do the same for you! ;)

• Like 2

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic