[TV] The Walking Dead ... yes/yes?

mangotango

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
tango; ahah yey! thanks!!

yeah me too!! i have soo many things to do :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mangotango

• Miharu.187

• VP

• Woods

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, maybe someday when I finally have a completely free day I'll be able to catch up with the show ._.

; YES~! YES~!! THE FREEDOM~~!! I WANT IT~!

yeah i have been tooo busy even during the holiday and now i'm back to school and I have SAC (assessment task - it goes to my report) tomorrow an essay analysis for English -__-

• 1 month later...

I hope the assessment task went well! I'm trying to occupy my time with new shows while I wait for the new season to start (I think it starts the end of October). Such a long ways off! ;-; But, there are a few good shows on at least... XD Are you watching anything new/exciting while you wait? :D

Oh I love him, too! He's very resourceful! And he has a good heart :3

; woah,, oct!!? soo long!!

well yeah,, but it's not horror,, it's a korean variety show called Running man ^__^

• 2 weeks later...

I know right?! I can't wait that long... rah! XD

Oh that sounds like fun! What is Running Man about?

; it's like a korean version of amazing race but it's even better --- no it's way.... way.... better than amazing race

competition, fooling around, Doing an Asian Race, and RUNNING! - also all the members of running man are famous in their own category as MC(s), singer(s)/rapper(s), dancer(s) and actor(s) -- and each week they have different guests, sometimes there are some guest that would be in running man for 2 weeks -- and most of the guests that have been invited i know them all since i seen their movies and tv series..

RUNNING MAN MEMBERS

Yoo Jae Suk - The Nation MC (grasshopper)

Kim Jong kook - singer/dancer (Commander)

Song Ji hyo - famous actress (mong ji - blank)

Kang Gary - member of Leesang - singer/rapper/dancer (peaceful gary)

Haha - dancer/singer/rapper - (Haroro)

Lee Kwang soo - actor (giraffe)

Ji suk jin - MC (Impala)

FORMER

Song Joong ki - actor (flower boy) - he left and wants to focus on acting

Lizzy - left bcuz her running man schedule keep clashing on her After school activities

also one of the funny things is that they have their own nickname and use it to make fun of each other

Haha that sounds pretty funny actually... I like their nicknames XD

; it's really good!! a few more episodes then i'll be able to catch up with the latest!

I keep wanting to turn on the TV and watch Walking Dead, but then I remember it's not on and I feel sort of sad. ;-; But I'm trying to stay away from diving into my new fandom,
, too much... I might get lost or something (the whole thing has basically blown up... crazy amount of fans in such a short period). O_o But I'm rather addicted, although not quite as avid a fan as others out there... at least not yet XD

Just some of my thoughts..

Season 1 was alright but the pilot is not that appealing

Season 2 was kinda boring

Season 3 was AWESOME!

I tried reading the comics for about 30 chapters and I say that it's different from the TV Series. I have to stop reading it because I think that the 'feeling' of watching it with sound effects and the thrill is different EVEN THOUGH the new season is not about killing the zombies anymore.. Like they got use to have zombies and the main problem now is the Humans *SMH* but who doesn't like a little drama right? lol

I think Carl will be dominate the coming season.. (Can't wait)

;haha, that feeling i hate that -- it happened to me some time ago - cuz i haven't been able to watch any pop asia show on tv (every sunday morning there's a pop asia that goes for full 2-3 hours) anyways, so i woke up early cuz it starts at 8:30 am and like i turn on the tv it's was already 8:31 am i waited until 8:20 am but nothing comes up instead it was greek news and i'm like "no~~!!"

I know Hannibal but haven't seen it or actually know the purpose of the story i just know that have this forensic kind of thing -- crime??

ahah speaking of which Running man is like wow! when they did an Asian Race 1000 and hundreds of FANS welcomed them and even I who was watching --- yes, i was amazed!!

; Hello!!,, say do you know a site where I can watch the whole seasons?? and I agree with you the thing with Carl after all he is a growing up boy witnessing all those events....

I sent you a PM where you can watch it :D and Carl is awesome haha..

Yeah Hannibal the show, based on "Red Dragon" the book. There are a lot of weird, twisted things going on... but Hannibal is a cannibal... and brilliant in that deadly, scary, omgihopeineverevermeetyou sorta way. The dynamic between Hannibal and Will is something that's heartbreaking (for Will... I feel so bad for him) and yet utterly engrossing. ._.

Yeah, although I found the pilot to be astounding (I didn't realize a network would allow that on TV quite honestly). Although, and I think this is mentioned in the extras, that those living are really "the walking dead". It's an interesting concept I think.

; I share whatever happens in any of my manga/anime/korean account to my real life friend(s) and like i mentioned about Hannibal, my friend went "OMG!!" i freaking love that show!"

me "you know?"

her "it's weird and twisted but good to watch"

Me "good to know"

her "You should totally watch it shiira"

me "Yeah, i will"

me "But i'll have to watch the rest of Waling dead

her "walking dead?" "the dawn to the dead like show?"

me "yeah"

me "btw, how's bones and new girl???"

her "oh my gwad 2x" *jumping* it's sooo good, then she went on with her fanatic moments ^__^

GUH, YES and after last week's episode, my love/hate for Hannibal has turned into mostly hatred because of the way he treats Will ;-; I know he's a bad guy, but he's just so damn good at being bad that it's almost sickening. O_o

Anywho, about Walking Dead, I'm excited to see where season 4 will take us. ^^

; this is bad - i haven't been able to watch the walking dead bcuz of my hectic study time table.... and now i feel like watching Hannibal!!!!

and it's already on season 4 ----

"NO, WAIT FOR ME TO CATCH UP~!!!!!"

Haha, I know right? I can't believe it's onto season 4! With Hannibal renewed for another season, you may have time to catch up later :D

; haha so fast~!! oh really?? then just let me finished watching this korean drama i have been trying to finished :p

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...