[TV] The Walking Dead ... yes/yes?

mangotango

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
; ahha yep, it does, it was when he got ready to embark on the journey!

damn i feel sorry for his horse at that time, :3 tho they didn't saw what exactly happened to the horse

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mangotango

• Miharu.187

• VP

• Woods

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I know I felt bad, too! In the extras on the season 1 DVDs, I think one of the directors or actors mentioned how it was funny to see the cast and crew during lunch. All the "zombies" would sit together, in makeup or partial "zombie" makeup and eat together, while all the "humans/normal people" would sit together away from them at another table. The person mentioned something like nobody wanted to eat lunch with the "zombies" because it just seemed so creepy haha! xD

They also had a "zombie school" to teach the zombie extras how to move like zombies. xD

; Hahaha, seriously!? I didn’t get to watch this one!!!

Gimme the link thank you!! Ahah,

Ahha lmao!!  the first school to actually teach zombie how to be a zombie xD

Btw, I went and re-watched the trailer and I can’t help but think that Rick woke up because he had a dream about a zombie? xD

Ah I'm not sure I can find a clip of that... it was on the extras of the DVD (which I loaned to someone so they could catch up) xD But yeah, it was funny because I could picture that happening... a TV cast/crew divided ^^

Ah perhaps he did!

; aww, oh well, i'll try my best to search this, even I could imagine it ahah

and hey I was gonna ask you if you like horror and I realized wait, walking dead is a horror tv series -___-

Ok, let me know if you find it, and I'll keep looking too :3

Haha, I usually don't like horror, so it's surprising I like this show so much!

; ahha sure and while I was searching

little by little i'm finding some cool ones!!

[Looks sooo real; to the point that it even disgust them]

[video=youtube;n-fAmwcFISk]

[Read the comment that have 23 likes ahah] and this dude, i'd say I love him he's soo creative!

[AMC]

watch?v=fB9X-n_w9KA

[i really might just watch everything]

also I need to re-watch season 1 i think i'm missing or forgetting something,

but answer me, the zombie in here still act like they are real human being, going out, heading home at night? or something??

also ahah u serious!? i thot u like horror xD

Haha, those are crazy! Yeah, it looks so real... scary! I'm not sure... I guess they kind of act like they're still human in some ways... I just remember one of the guys said they get more active at night I think?

I don't mind some horror, but mostly... not so much. Weird huh? Haha! xD

; I know right! I was laughing at the comment on youtube! Ahah

Oh really? Do you remember what season it was? Probably season 1!? Gosh me! I really need to watch this again!

Ne, u got a good site where I can watch season 1??

Ahah nope, I understand it completely, I have a friend who is not a horror lover actually she hates it but still watch some mild ones or watched a really scary one only when she’s with us [her friends]

speaking of which, that night i sent you all the video

i actually had a very good sleep and a dream it was scary and thrilling so i really wouldn't call it a nightmare,

ofc in my dreams there was a zombie attack, i don't remember what exactly happen but it attacked my school and luckily our locker area have this gate so we lock it and there was a ladder [it was the maintenance dude who put the ladder there cuz he was fixing or checking something on the roof]

ahaha, then now i can only remember bits of it

Sorry, I don't know a site to watch it... I own it on DVD so I haven't had to search for full episodes online yet :/ And I found out I won't be able to watch the episode tomorrow night because I have to work! I am so so so sad! ;-;

Haha, that dream reminds me that a friend and I were trying to decide what we'd do if zombies attacked. Makes you wonder where you could set up a safe place, right? Ugh, I'll have to find a place to catch tomorrow's new episode online... ugh!

; Haha, don’t worry

U already told me so it’s alright :)

Aww,, for how long will you be working then??

Aha, tho I’m the only one who had this sort of dreams cuz my friends aren’t really into or like watching horror stuffs [when alone], they got no guts haha

Aha truee and if it were me obviously in somewhere high and could get down/run away if anything goes wrong ;)

GANBATTE! OH GIMME THE SITE U USE TO WATCH ONLINE

I haven't watched it yet, but I have homework to do ;_; GAH! I didn't get get off work till 3:30 this morning, and then I had some random stuff to do (and sleeping) xD Hopefully I can catch up later this week ^^;

homework then get home late from work

and other things to do!

omg!! ur much more busier than I am!!

well i hope u catch up with it soon

while me, i go searching for a good site to watch it :)

Haha, I get a break tomorrow (yay!) so hopefully I can find a link so I can watch last week's episode before the new one on Sunday :o

Did you find a good site? :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a big fan of the show. I've seen every episode, and I'll end up watching the newest one tonight. I prefer the graphic novel, as I read it first. The way things happen in the comic is more fluid, and progressive then in the show. It just goes faster.

The differences between the two are big, so many things happen in the comic that don't happen in the show. That's originally what made me dislike the show. It's also not very fun being able to notice every little thing that they changed. XD

Yeah I've heard that from a lot of people who started with the original novels. I mean, they've been around for quite awhile haven't they? Way before the show started. I'm mostly surprised at how quickly AMC picked up the show, given some of the gore, etc. (And I must say, I'm a fan of a lot of AMC's dramas lately... they're right up my alley so to speak). Although, if it wasn't for the show, I would not have known about the novels and then I don't think I would have become such a fan of the whole zombie genre in the first place. Which brings me to my question, do you mind me asking how you came about the original novels? (sorry I keep calling them novels for short).

It reminds me (and sorry to make this comparison) of putting a book on screen... like Lord of the Rings, Gone with the Wind, even Harry Potter. Interpretations vary so much, so I can understand (as a lover of books myself, or originals) that seeing the show play out the way it has (with characters not original to the story, etc.) would be disappointing for a fan of the original books, to say the least. ^^ For this reason, I haven't watched the movie Perks of Being a Wallflower, because the book is near and dear to my heart and even some of the commercials for it make me nervous. *___*

Hope that makes sense, and I'm not trying to pit one form against the other... if I ever get a chance to read something for pleasure again instead of for school, I'd like to pick up the novels. I just hope this thread can bring some zombie fans together haha XD

; hey i'm back!! sorry for the super duper late reply

anyways i'm back!! haha it's be hellish these past few weeks!!!

well no,, i have been busy these days - senior year is soooo scary

yociexp67.gifyociexp67.gif

; haha hey another one!! welcome welcome !!

I know what you mean mangotango. They producers of the show, are making it different from the novels so that the people who have read it can get something different out of it. It just didn't work out the way they wanted it to. I would suggest reading them if ever you have the chance, they are a lot more violent then the show, and it makes for great reading. I think there are one hundred and eight, maybe nine chapters now.

Yeah I really don't have the time at the moment... I can barely get time to read what I need to read for class ;-; Maybe someday though.

HEY! Welcome back! I know what you mean... I've been overloaded with work >.

; thank you!! ^__^ *huggles* i know right!! and my holiday is coming up and i'm sure i won't be so free like the previous years - teacher would be giving us a non-stop prac test (before holidays) and holidays homeworks -__- ah Hell!!

anyways, how about you have you found a good site to watch the rest of the season??

Sadly I haven't found a good site ;_; I've just been watching them on TV (new episode is on in about an hour for me). I guess after tonight's episode, only one more for the season. ._.

Do you mind me asking how you came across the series? I hadn't heard of it before the show came out, which is ironic because a friend of mine has been reading the books, but didn't know about the show for a long time (we were complete opposites) XD

; aww, i can't find any good sites either so i can't watch them :(

sad!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't watched the season finale yet... wah! I'll have to do some searching, but I've been so busy I've had no time! Hope you have some good luck finding a site... I still can't find a decent one. -.-