• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• mangotango

• rainbowman

• Saga

• 4 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

omg Your Drawings are amazing!! so awesome :Red_fox7: the first drawing really blew me away *___* lol

but please keep drawing, i would love to see more of your work~ ;w;

• Like 1

@~Mitsukuni~ , thanks :D. Hmm domo for appreciating my work.

Here I have another one, I recently made it after reading Onepunch Man.

final.jpg

• Like 3

These are super-good! Do you use pencil or felt-tip pen or ? I ask because I thought you did a good job shading... gives the images depth if that makes sense? Anywho, I'm weird, I know, but I felt like I should say that I luv shading *____* Haha, keep up the good work... can't wait to see more!

:hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 1

@mangotango we're like opposites, since I hate the shading part since it's troublesome and wee-bit hard.

I use a g-tech .3 to the little lines and a pentel broad marker for the deep black ones. I'm out of ideas about the positions I can draw, but i'll try doodling one in the future since it's busy these days. Super good? Not really XD :3

Ah haha, no that makes sense... I can see how it would be a pain for the artist to shade all the time. I can appreciate that. ^^

Noooo seriously, super wicked awesome! *nodnod* haha! You're really good with the eyes, too.

Haha it's really a pain especially when all of the clothes are black O_- .

Hmm there are lot of better artists than me. I'm not aspiring to become one, just this little hobby. You should draw too---you even know how to make awesome siggs. ^^

Oh good point! I do think there's something really fantastic about black & white pictures (either drawn or photographs)... not too sure why I like them so much, but jeeze yeah if you have to shade in the black by hand -- holy! My hand hurts just thinking about it @_@

I'm going to have to take a look around (it's like a gallery viewing, I love it!) and see what everyone's doing. I've been really impressed! Ahaha, thank you for the compliment! I can't draw to save my life though... I can attempt to manip and blend images that already exist, but... let's just say I have problems drawing stick figures O_o;

Hahaha agree again, I always draw black and white but sometimes color it with pastels and oil-based materials. But I'm tired of them coz' tis messy. And I did try digital art but surrendered since I don't have a drawing tablet--using mouse is making my hand numb.

I can teach you the basics if you want :) (*i love teaching how to draw...) hmmm. It's not really on the hand it's inside the head and the way you practice and put all the effort in it. :3

stuffs.

here's an unfinished work , gotta cover the rest of the doodle

21ccby0.jpg

testing with the screentones with the crappy doodle of mikoto suoh

28ahzit.jpg

and then there's vash...

2ni0em9.jpg

• Like 3

Ohhh the unfinished doodle... I'm liking it already! The shading of the eyes is cool... different shades of green!

And Mikoto and Vash! *____*

That would be awesome! I don't have a tablet or anything. I pretty much missed out on the whole digital thing... even Photoshop. ;-; I'll have to see if I can try to draw something, though and I'll share with you if/when it happens. Thanks! :3

Hmmm ..I plan buying one but I'm out of money nowadays so I'll just have to postpone it. Hmm I plan on buying the wacom brand since they're good--but that's just a dream. NYahaha. I hafta finish that doodle since I like that character.

Ok, you better let me see them--i love to look at the drawings of other people. :3 Hmm I recently knew that photoshop stuff and I'm learning bit by bit.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So bored---

Situation : What if Takaba invites Asami in a matsuri?

I just don't know what I'm doing. :cuteonion58:

2qi93so.png

And here I tried to draw Zack Fair.

25gavza.jpg

• 2 months later...

haha nope, just the main chara for my hiatus manga. LOL :3

• 2 months later...