What kind of drink are you?

Yuuki_Chan

Everyone enjoys a good drink, but what if you had to BE a drink? What kind of drink would you be? Is your personality more like beer, wine, liquor, or mixed drinks? Take this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
to find out who you really are...or at least who you would be if you were a drink.

My Results

Straight Liquor

You know what you like, and you're a straight shooter who likes to get the heart of the matter. You are Straight Liquor. You like a good drink, and you like it straight-up. You don't mess around. Cheers!

• Like 1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• diemme

• Chibi-Seme Chidori

• Shieru Hakai

Beer

You're young and carefree, and you like to keep things simple. You are Beer. Your personal style is fun, easy going, smooth, and low-maintenance, just like any good beer should be.

Beer

You're young and carefree, and you like to keep things

simple. You are Beer. Your personal style is fun, easy

going, smooth, and low-maintenance, just like any good beershould be.

i got

Mixed Drink

You're young, fun, good-looking, and tasty. You like to

stir things up. You're a Mixed Drink! And with all those

ingredients, and funky names, you're probably also on the

high-maintenance side as well. But you deserve the attention.

XDDDD

Straight Liquor

You know what you like, and you're a straight shooter who likes to get the heart of the matter. You are Straight Liquor. You like a good drink, and you like it straight-up. You don't mess around. Cheers!

Beer

You're young and carefree, and you like to keep things simple. You are Beer. Your personal style is fun, easy going, smooth, and low-maintenance, just like any good beer should be.

I got this one:

Straight Liquor

You know what you like, and you're a straight shooter who likes to get the heart of the matter.

You are Straight Liquor. You like a good drink, and you like it straight-up. You don't mess around. Cheers!

..... Considering that I don't even like alcohol, pretty strange I bothered taking this test...

Sometimes the way my mind works is strange, even for me. :p

Straight Liquor

Mixed Drink

You're young, fun, good-looking, and tasty. You like to stir things up. You're a Mixed Drink! And with all those ingredients, and funky names, you're probably also on the high-maintenance side as well. But you deserve the attention.

if only half of that was true, i'd be a happy person :)

-oOohh-

Mixed Drink

You're young, fun, good-looking, and tasty. You like to stir things up. You're a Mixed Drink! And with all those ingredients, and funky names, you're probably also on the high-maintenance side as well. But you deserve the attention.

• 8 months later...

Your Result:

Wine

Sophisticated, mature, and cultured. You age well. You are Wine.

I have less than one year left before I can legally drink alcohol.

Straight Liquor

Beer

• 2 weeks later...

Straight Liquor

• 2 months later...

Mixed Drink

Hmmm..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Straight Liquor