~The Vampire Diaries~

miyahara_sama

the-vampire-diaries-cast.jpg

I've been a fan of this tv show ever since it appeared and i think that it has many fans in our community here as well so let us gather here and share things about ~The Vampire Diaries~

Club members

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Pics

The-Vampire-Diaries-Cast-the-vampire-diaries-tv-show-18217496-1280-768.jpg

The_Vampire_Diaries_3.jpg

TVD-EntertainementWeekly-the-vampire-diaries-tv-show-28940259-500-392.jpg

Love-Sucks-the-vampire-diaries-tv-show-7273405-1280-800.jpg

Love-Sucks-the-vampire-diaries-tv-show-7273378-1280-800.jpg

Nian-3-the-vampire-diaries-tv-show-28935989-500-652.jpg

Video

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• gin

• miyahara_sama

• cy.chan

I'm also a fan of the tv series and i'm glad it got to season 4 but it's not going the same way as the books!! I mean, whatever happened to Meredith?? :(

If you havent read the books, then its a good supernatural drama (poor Elana and Bonny, they're constantly suffering with their high strung emotions and making difficult choices but how realistic is that?) It's becoming a bit like a soap opera if you ask me lol Cant wait to see if they put more horror and action in it in season 4 :)

• 1 year later...

.Agree with Katie they must put another awesome action scenes. I like the season where Katherine was the highlight and the introduction of the Original family.

Damon Salvatore is hot *nuff said.

• 4 weeks later...

Watched and Read it and still watching it!

I must say... I've always liked all the twists in the TV drama (no matter how far fetched xD) because they always tend to make me be at the edge of my seat! But I've always been a Stefan's fan too! I'm not really into 'Ah-Elena-must-chose-him-thing' but I'm into his happiness! (which technically means Elena) but anyways with things going on Season 5..... I never had the mentality that it'll end in a boring way. C'mon. This is Vampire Diaries haha. Katherine would come back from the dead if it ever becomes useless and say a thing like 'What? Just because I'm not around..." stuff.... haha!