(+18)The Ventriloquist: A story about a madman@>--;--~Techno x Kitty~ *private*

kittypanda

Warning: This rp may contain gore and other things that maybe not be viewed by people under the age of 18. You have been warned, and please watch out for the madman! He maybe hiding behind you....

Madness is something not taken lightly... Unless your a madman yourself...-Amber~

~Character format~

Appearance:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Full Name:

Position:

Weight/Height:

Likes/Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Family History (background):

Pets:

Special Talents:

841192.jpg

Hair Color:

Teal (he dyed it and liked it that color so he kept it)

Eye Color:

Light Blue

Full Name:

Last Name: Valentine, Middle Name: Ryan, First Name: Vincent

Position:

Uke

Weight/Height:

Weight: 145lbs

Height: 5'5(he's short for his age)

Head Detective at Tokyo Police Department

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes: He loves to be out on the field and getting his hands dirty, what he enjoys a lot is puzzles and riddles. Helping people out when they need it is what he's best at. He loves what he does, his job means the world to him.

Dislikes: Killers, and the one who keeps leaving him creepy clues, not being able to bring those to justice.

Hobbies:

He is mostly busy, but he does however love to read mystery stories.

Family History (background):

Valentines parents were well known for being the ones who put most of the criminals away, they were considered legends among the police departments. How ever when he was 14 his father was killed on the job which made his mother quit. It also made him want to bring criminal's to justice after that, his mother was a little reluctant at first but when she saw her son's determination she couldn't say no. (The rest will be found out later.)

Pets:

Two dogs, one of them a husky named snowflake while the other was a mix breed half wolf and half husky and his name is balto.

Special Talents:

He could analyze things quickly and can break codes in a blink of an eye even though some times they are too hard to figure out.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• 「viviD

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Appearance:

3320aci.jpg

(If only he wasn't crying. PRETEND HE'S NOT CRYING.)

Hair Color: Blue-gray

Eye Color: Amber

Full Name: (Last) Viviadeche; (Middle) Estreano; (First) Nikolai

Position: Seme

Weight: 158lbs

Height: 6'1

Likes: People dying by his hands, Playing other people (especially the detective) around like they're his puppets and seeing them (again, especially the detective) frustrated with his clues

Dislikes: His fun being interrupted, Not getting to kill his target, What happened to his life in the past

Hobbies: Making people suffer by torturing them and slowly killing them, Thinks of clues and puzzles, easy to hard, most especially hard clues/puzzles

Family History (background): (Will be revealed later.)

Pets: Night Owl named Noir

Special Talents: Able to think of hard clues in a matter of seconds or minutes, depending on the clue he'll be thinking of. Specializes in hiding from the shadows away from the people trying to catch him- specializes in vanishing away from their fingertips.

(Much more will be revealed through the rp.)

((Okay ^-^...))

Sirens were heard coming down the wet dirt roads, somebody just called about seeing someone dumping a body into a river, so that alarmed the police departments. Tires screeched to a halt as it pulled over at the top of the hill. The whole area was blocked off with police tape.

A few different police officers were there to make sure nobody disturbed the scene, the car door opened to revel a teal colored haired man who was pulling on his black jackets hood up so that it would block his hair from the rain.

Police officer's looked over and some of them groaned when they realized who was now on the scene, "Great they got him out here... Fan fucking tastic!" One officer sneered before he crossed his arms over his chest watching the young male close his door and took out his white gloves while he walked over and under the police tape.

He looked over at the officer who made that snide remark and smiled softly at him. "Good evening to you too officer..." He said back in an sarcastic kind of way before he walked around him and towards the crime scene. A long haired red head had her hair pulled back and she was bent down taking pictures of the dead body. When Vincent got closer to her and the body his eyes widened when he realized the trade mark killing... The Ventriloquist has struck again!

The teal haired man bent down next to her and frowned when he saw the young woman dead, her back was all torn up and a support was placed in her back instead of her spinal cored he almost threw up. He covered his mouth and nose up with his jacket sleeve.

The smell was horrible! He heard his name being called and he looked over and saw the light haired brunette male holding a letter in his hands. "Sir! You have to come over and look at this..." His face was pale and he looked sick to his stomach.

Vincent got up slowly and removed his arm from his mouth and nose. He walked over towards him and took the note from him, he raised an eyebrow, he looked over at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Where did you find this note at?"

"In the victims mouth Sir..." He said with a discussed look on his face.

The short male looked back over at the body wondering if there was any D.N.A on the note from the killer. He nodded his head. "Alright... Place this in a bag and take it down to the lab..." The man nodded and took the note from him placing it in a bag before he walked over towards the van. 'I hope you slipped up this time killer...' He thought in a hopeful kind of way.

((I hope the opening was okay... ^-^'))

A blue-gray haired laughed laced with a tone of a psychotic. He hoped (not really) that they liked his 'gift', especially the detective, as an celebration of still being undiscovered for- hm? Was it 8? 9? 10? 11? 12? 13? 14? 15 years? They still haven't caught him yet? Ha! They really are incompetent, pfft, was it really hard? Such children.

The note inside the letter contained another clue, a rather easy one for the detective but for the others; well, he was sure that they'd be still trying to solve the clue in days. Besides that, if they thought that his DNA was in the letter, well, their hopes will definitely be crushed. He wasn't an idiot, he was an expert. No evidence will lead back to him, again.

Oh yeah... He wonders if they will like the lunch bag he had sent them filled with that dead woman's love from her heart. He can imagine their reactions as he licked his lips, delighted. Should he send them another body~? Nah, not yet.

His stomach growled; time to eat. He yawned, standing from the couch where he was sitting, in front of the couch was a TV with lights on, indicating that the TV was on and in the news was the title of 'The Ventriloquist Strikes Again' and showed the scene and the dead woman covered with censored as the news-reporter saying what happened to the woman's body. Sheesh, gossip much?

'The Ventriloquist', heh, such a fitting name.

He closed the TV off, the room becoming the dark as the source of light turned off. Only the sounds of rain pattering were heard, seconds, minutes, how long had he been standing? His stomach growled again, calling his attention. Ugh, must be because he did a hard work on the woman.

Well, she did de— His stomach growled again, he got it, he got it! He left, grabbing an umbrella and went out, closing the door behind with a soft 'click', he went down the stone steps, umbrella now open. He ignored his surroundings, lowering his umbrella enough to cover his eyes.

"Oh Dear, hello Nikolai." The old woman who walked straight in towards him stopped, smiling with motherly love- making Nikolai feel something inside him but squashed it proceeding to greet the old woman back with a returned smile, no matter how small his smile is, "Hello there, Miss Quintine." He greeted politely, still calling her by her last name.

The old woman, Miss Quintine, laughed lightly, "Dear, I told you it's fine to call me by my name or call me Grandma." She looked at him like he was really his grandson, again, the feeling came back only to be squashed once more.

"I don't want to be rude to you, Miss Quintine." He still had the small smile of his as an emotion flickered past his eyes, a fleeting moment. She only laughed lightly again, chatting for a moment before leaving with a soft goodbye, walking past by him. He glanced to the old woman's back with an emotion flickering in his eyes again.

Seconds pass before he too left, entering the 'La Rousse' restaurant that looked packed but there were still enough sits for more. He sat in his usual sit as the waitress bounced towards him with a cheerful smile along with a cheerful "Welcome! The usual?", he only nodded and with her smile widening she chirped, "Thank you for your order!" before walking away, still bouncing on her steps.

The noises were now rain still pattering, making the streets look dark, and customers' low murmurs and laughs. Such oblivious people.

(Holy shiz, I fell in love. xD

LONG. o__o Didn't expect this. D8 Still the opening. |D)

((I think I'll like this rp~ XD And I'm in love with your character right now~ ^-^))

Vincent took in a deep sigh when he felt a microphone being placed near his lips, "Detective Valentine! Can you tell us more about the dead woman?" A pretty raven haired news reporter asked as she batted her eyelashes at the handsome young detective, he blinked a few times before he pushed the mic away from his lips and walked pass the woman and towards the woman's body.

Kairn looked over and smiled softly at him, the police were trying to block the news reporters views from the scene. The raven haired woman sighed softly as she turned her face towards the camera, "He maybe a man of few words but he sure does get the job done! Lets just hope that Detective Valentine will catch this criminal and bring him/her to justice!"

At the restaurant the news was on the TV's making some of the workers to stop and look at it, some of them sighed in a dreamy kind of why when they saw Vincent's face. "He's so handsome!" One customer said as she giggled along with her friends.

Back at the crime scene the red head stood up with her camera and whipped her forehead on the sleeve of her jacket. "There are small cuts on her wrist and small fibers under her nails..." She said going through the pictures in her camera. The teal haired man nodded his head as he motioned for her to grab the case, she saw the motion from the corner of her eye and grabbed the suit case and handed it to him.

He grabbed it and placed down next to him, he popped it opened and took out a vial along with tweezers, he shifted in his spot and lifted the woman's hand up. He, without even looking handed Kairn the vial which she took. He dug under the woman's nails and pulled some fibers out before dropping them in the vial, the red head woman placed the top on it and looked at it with raised eyebrows.

"Do you think he/she slipped up?" She asked in a curious voice, he shrugged his shoulders before he heard somebody scream. He stood up right and ran towards the sound. Another girl on his team found a bag and she was shaking looking like she wanted to throw up.

He walked over towards her in a calm fashion even though her scream scared the living hell out of him, "What did you find Miko-chan?" She held out the bag at arms length and he raised an eyebrow before taking the bag out of her hands.

He then opened it up and inside he found-

The dead woman's heart! His eyes widened, his face drained of color. How could somebody do something so... Sick?! He closed the bag up quickly and took in a deep breath. He looked over at the woman with a sad look. Poor woman didn't even have a chance.

Vincent noticed them bagging her up and getting ready to take her to the coroner's office. They needed to find out how she died and who she was. He looked down at the bag in his hand, this bastard or bitch has gone to far! He will catch this 'Ventriloquist' character and bring him or her to justice!

Kairn ran over and saw the look on his face and she sighed softly, she then noticed the bag in his hand and was about to ask until he walked away with the bag and placed it on top of the woman's body bag. The paramedics raised their eyebrows but didn't say anything as they hauled the woman's body away.

News reporters were saying that they paramedics was taking the body to the coroner's office to be examined. While Vincent directed some of his team to stay out here and scout the area out to make sure they didn't miss anything. He took off his gloves and started walking towards his car that's when the reporters started to swarm around him asking questions left and right.

"What was in that brown paper bag you found? "

"Why did you place it on the woman's body?"

"Do you know who the woman is?"

He sighed and rubbed his forehead, "I'm sorry but its classified for right now... So please back off!" He glared at the camera's and placed his hand over one before he unlocked his car and got inside. The reporters were trying to get him to talk but he just glared at them through his window before he started up his car and drove off.

((Damn it! I made my post way to long... <. sorry about that>

(ME TOO! xD Haha, same~ WHOOP. This'll one be a hell of an rp. Haha!)

Nikolai raised an eyebrow as some girls giggled and swooned just from the sight of this Detective Valentines. How can they love or like or whatever shitty feelings like admire or something when they don't even know him in person? Just by their face? They were such shallow, despicable people.

He felt wanting to smirk, seeing the detective put the bag on the body bag of the dead woman. Heh, so he saw.

The customers in the restaurant felt restless, except some, mostly girls that kept squealing at the sight of detective, disregarding the fact that he was on a crime scene where a woman died. Don't they think they might be the next victim? Of course not, they were too focused on different stuff.

But no matter, Nikolai knew that they'd be scared if they were a victim. He could feel the giddiness of hearing their painful screams, their begging to 'Please! Don't kill me! Stop!' and their expression of horror.

Too bad, they were insignificant. They're n— "Here's your order~!" The cheery waitress from before stopped on his table, putting his usual order that only consists of black coffee. Always he ordered a black of coffee when coming to the restaurant.

Because black coffee suited him.

He returned to watching the news, the reporter kept saying stuff that he didn't care. No matter how much they search the body for clues, evidence or so, they wouldn't find anything. Again and again and again and again.

He sipped his drink, looking like a perfect noble.

'Now, my little puppet Valentine, can you be able to catch me this time?

Let us see who will be the last winner.'

(No worries. c: I replied long as well, getting carried away. It's more fun. Haha~)

((Haha it's fine~ I love long post, it make's it look more like a story then anything else~ ^-^))

When Vincent got down to the lab he parked his car in his spot and killed his engine, his hands were shaking on the wheel, this murders were getting more and more gruesome. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead on top of his steering wheel.

He didn't want to say anything but... He knew the woman who was killed... It was one of his neighbors... His grip tightened on the wheel and his eyes squeezed shut. If this killer knew that the woman was his neighbor then she/he would know where he lived.

'Shit this is getting dangerous...' He thought as he released a shaky breath before lifting his head up and he listened to the rain hitting his car for a few minutes before he got out of his car. The teal haired man locked the door and ran inside of the building. He was soaked by the time he got inside but he didn't care...

All he cared about was cracking that clue. His black jacket was clanging to his thin body, he walked past as few people who looked over at him with worried looks on their faces. He ignored the stares and whispers. He didn't have time to listen to their gossip! When he stepped inside the lab he was instantly handed a copy of the note.

"I'm at my wits end trying to figure that riddle out!" A tall and attractive male said in a huffy kind of voice. Vincent couldn't help but laugh at the male before he took the note copy from him. The man sighed and racked his finger's through his raven locks, "We have good news about what sex the suspect or in this case serial killer is..."

Light blue eyes widened at what the other had said. "R-Really?! Tell me! Please!" Vincent didn't realize how he sounded... He sounded like an excited child for a minute... The man blinked and rubbed the back of his neck... He wasn't expecting that kind of reaction to come from the young male.

"Well.. It's a man..." His voice was low, the teal colored haired male raised an eyebrow at that.

"A male?"

"Correct... We analysed the handwriting and it was clearly done by a man..."

"I see... Well... Good job!" The short man said with a grin before he walked away from the raven who just stood there blinking at the spot that the teal haired male was at.

Vincent walked over towards a stool and sat down. He looked over at the handwriting and read the clue... However he noticed that it was written in red ink...

"To my dearest Detective I have a clue for you... A puzzle if you will... The next place I kill is somewhere, where the cherry blossoms grow and the swans swim... You have until the end of tomorrow to figure it out... Have fun~"

His eyes widened at what he just read... Where the place where cherry blossoms grow and the swans swim... His eyes narrowed he knew where the next killing will be at!