School life drama story Whit love triangel (Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

This is school life drama Whit love triangel, privat between me,kittypanda and yin_yang_lover

Fredick Edwin whas smart and popular student so always Get top grade in his school and his family whas happy at he Get top grade and saying he whould Get good future whis he continue to Get top grade and the annyoing him sometimes, it whas fritime now and he walked torwards cafeteria.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• kittypanda

• yin_yang_lover

Top Posters In This Topic

Oilver Blake was just your advarge everyday student who was always struggling in school with his grades and what not. He sighed softly as he grabbed his food and walked over towards a table and sat down.

Today he wanted to sit by himself today because he told his friends that he had homework that still needed to be done so he would like to eat in peace. They understood and left him alone. He placed his shoulder bag on the table and opened it up taking out his notebook and textbook.

Jaden Tanner, a straight A student and the school's student body president. Everybody looked up to him, some guys wanted to be him while all the girls wanted him. He sighed softly and talked to his friends about this and that.

The school clubs were getting less money funded to keep some of them opened and it was putting a toll on everybody. He sighed and lifted his water up to his lips and took a swig of it as he listened to his friends non-sense.

Fredick whas in cafeteria and buy himself food. When he buy his food he search for a place to sit but only one place whas free and there sat a student do his homework he walked where student sat"hello can i sitt here?"

The brunette jumped slightly not expecting anybody to come over, he looked up with his light brown eyes and nodded his head slowly before he spoke up. "Uh... Y-Yes you can sit down..." He said in a soft kind of voice before he moved his bag over so that he could make room for the other to sit. He then went back to work but eat his food at the same time as his eyes scanned over a page that was in his textbook.

Fredick sat himself down beside Of student and so at he doing his homework and asked"do you whant me to hjelp you Whit your homework?"

"I'm telling you a fund-raiser will not work!" "Sure it will! We can throw a carnival here at the school!" "That's a stupid idea!" Jaden groaned and rubbed his forehead, he knew eating with the other members of the student council was a bad idea.

"It's a great idea!" "No it's not!" "Jaden!" Two shouts made the blue haired male to jump in his seat. He blinked at them both before sighing, he lifted up his bottle of water up to his lips once more and took another swig. "I think a fund-raiser is a good idea..." He spoke calmly before he heard one "what?!" And another "I won!" Jeez these two were giving him a headache.

Oliver looked at the other and smiled softly at him before he nodded his head, "That would be great..." He said as he showed him the math problem that he was stuck on. "I just can't seem to figure out how to work this problem out..." He sighed and frowned slightly knowing full well that his homework was due next period and he had yet to finish it.

Fredick eat his food so besto of Ramen.

- - - Updated - - -

And so om the students homework and about 10 min lagres it whas finish and he gave the student his homework back

He smiled softly at the other and thanked him for helping him with his homework he then placed it back in his bag and finished eating his own lunch. He got up and walked over towards the trash can and threw out the paper bag.

He walked back over towards the table that he sat at and packed up his belongings before he took his shoulder bag and put it on. Oliver then waved at the guy that helped him and walked away he wanted to get to class before anybody else.

Oilver stopped walking and turned around tilted his head to the side before he nodded his head slowly a soft smile came cross his face as he waited for the other to catch up to him. He was also curious as to why some stranger would want to walk to class with him.

Jaden sighed and shook his head at the two males before he got up and walked over towards the trash can and threw away his own food. He walked back over grabbing his backpack and smiled softly at his two friends, he watched them get up and walk out with him still arguing about what they could do to raise money for the school clubs.

The blue haired boy tuned them out and shoved his hands in his pockets, a bored look crossed over his face. Today was one of those annoying days he guessed.

Fredick rais himself up and tok his food and walked torwards trash can and threw away his food walked back to the table get his backpack and walked torwards student''thanks for waiting, I didnt get your name, What is your name?''

The brunette blinked a few times before he twirled his fingers around each other and gave the other a small but soft smile, "Your welcome... And i-its Oliver Blake.. A-And you?" Oliver's said in a nervous but yet shy tone of voice.

He was shy when it came time to meet new people, and for some odd reason this guy was making him slightly nervous, he wasn't quite sure why but he was.

Oliver nodded his head as he blushed lightly, "N-nice to meet you too Fredrick.." He said in a soft voice before he looked away from the guy, he wasn't every good at first meetings. He sighed softly and shifted from one foot to the next.

He then took in a deep breath before he started to walk away, he turned his head over his shoulder to look at the other student. "Well... I'm heading to class now so... I guess I'll see you around..." He smiled softly at him before he turned his head forwards. He wanted to get to class before the bell rung.

Fredick Said good bye to Oliver and Walked to roft top and when he come to roft top he opendt door and Walked in and la himself down and realexd.